TS PGECET 2018 Application Form
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 26th May 2018. Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for Admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2018 conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad. Candidates can obtain the complete details of TS PGECET application form 2018 from here.
TS PGECET is organized for admission to the first-year postgraduate courses in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy and planning. It is the state level entrance examination. In this article, we are providing the overall information about the TS PGECET 2017 application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, admit card and result.
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form –Released
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 26th May 2018 with Rs. 10000/- late fee. Click here to fill the application form.
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 14th May 2018 with Rs. 2000/- late fee. Click here to fill the application form.
GATE & GPAT candidates can fill their registration form from 7th May – 15th June (without late fee). Click here to fill application.
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form
TS PGECET 2017 Application Form is completely online followed by the payment of online application fee.
- Candidates can register through online mode for TS PGECET 2018.
- The application process will be started from 15th March 2018.
- The application form submission last date will be 21st May 2018 with Rs. 5000/- late fee.
- If the candidate fails to submit the application within prescribed dates then, he/she can submit the application form by paying the late fee.
- Candidates have to enter all the necessary personal and academic details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph (size less than 40kb) and signature (size less than 30kb).
- TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 will be released through online mode from22nd May 2018.
- Candidates must apply separately for getting admission on the basis of GATE score card.
- The university will also provide the correction facility for the application.
- The application form will be submitted via online mode only.
- At last, take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
- The candidates can know the status of their application form.
- They will receive an SMS after the successful submission of the application form.
- If an authority receives a sufficient number of correction requests from applicants it may also provide the correction facility.
- The GATE qualified candidates have to apply separately for admission.
TS PGECET 2018 Dates
|Date of Notification||12th March 2018|
|Commencement date of application Form||15th March 2018|
|Last date of online application submission without late fee||1st May 2018|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||7th May 2018|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||14th May 2018|
|Application correction||15th – 20th May 2018|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||21st May 2018|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 10, 000/-||26th May 2018|
|Written Test||28th – 31st May 2018|
Through online mode, you can deliver the fee from the credit, debit cards. The aspirants may send the TSPGECET Online Application Form before the specified date. Otherwise, the PGECET applications will not be valid. Once you pay the fee, the amount will not be refundable. Check below to know category wise application fee. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) Board considers your application only after the payment of application fee. You can pay the application either in online or offline mode. Important details of TS PGECET online application form
The TS PGECET 2017 eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidate must be the Indian national and must hold the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- The local/non-local status of the candidates should be fulfilled as per the requirements of admission.
- The qualifying examination (B.E./B.Tech) should be completed with 50% marks (45% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST) in all subjects when put together.
How to apply
Those candidates have willing to write in the PGECET Exam 2018, then they can apply through the online application before the last date. Many of the students are searching many sites for the TS PGECET 2018 Application procedure.
Hence, we provide the complete registration process for the sake of the aspirants. Before applying, read the candidate instructions on the official website and then start the applying process. Check the below steps to get an idea of how to apply.
Procedure to fill the application form of TS PGECET 2018
Following are the procedure has given for the candidate to apply the online application form of TS PGECET
TS PGECET Registration
- Initially, go through the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Read the Telangana PGECET Notification completely.
- Click on Apply Online in the Main Menu.
- Enter your details in the fields as shown below.
TS PGECET Application Fee Payment
- The candidates who are applying online for the Telangana PGECET need to pay the TSPGECET Application Fee.
- The application fee differs from category to category.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- For Others: Rs.800/-.
- So, you may pay your TSPGECET Application fee either in Online/ Offline.
- Online – Debit/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking.
- Offline – TS Online/ AP Online/ e-Seva centers.
Fill TS PGECET Application form
- Now, Login to the official website to complete the TS PGECET Application Submission.
- Enter your login id and password and click on submit.
- Here, you have to fill and submit the TS PGECET Online Application Form.
- While applying online for Telangana PGECET you have to attach the required documents such as a photograph, id proof and signature in the given formats and sizes.
- Finally, submit the TSPGECET Application form.
Print your TS PGECET online application
- You can take a printout of the submitted TS PGECET Online Application Form for future reference.
Guidelines and instruction to the candidate while applying for PGECET 2018
- Note that the printed hard copy of applications will not be accepted.
- The size of the photograph and signature must be below 30KB.
- Once you pay the fee, the amount will not be refundable.
- Without the admit card or hall ticket, applicants will not be allowed into the examination room.