Latest Applications Open 2024:
Christ University MBA Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released on 1st October 2023. The Christ University, Institute of Management is a self-financed institute located in Bangalore. This institute was founded in the year of 1994 and this institute is affiliated institute of Christ University. It is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Christ University, Institute of Management provides MBA in various specializations, including Lean Operations & Systems, Marketing, and Business Analytics, to candidates; those are wishing to get admission to the MBA program from this institute. Through national-level management entrance examinations, candidates can get admission.
This article will give applicants detailed information about Christ University MBA Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
Christ University MBA Admission 2024 Notification – Application Released
Christ University MBA Highlights
|Exam Name||Christ University MBA|
|Full-Form||Christ University MBA|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Category of Examination||Management|
|Exam Conducted body||Christ University|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper based|
|Exam Dates||4th- 6th February 2024|
Christ University MBA Important Dates 2024
Those applicants will be qualified in any of the exams from CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/NMAT. To get admission to Christ University, Institute of Management; they must check the important dates mentioned below.
|Application available online||October 1, 2023|
|Last day of submitting the application online||January 29, 2024|
|Release of selection process admit card||February 1, 2024|
|Group Discussion & Micro Presentation||February 04, 2024|
|Written Assessment, Verbal Assessment, Personal Interview||February 04-06, 2024|
|Publishing of Final selection list||February 07, 2024|
Christ University MBA Application Form 2024
The Christ University 2024 MBA Application Form has been Released, Applicants aspiring to get an MBA in various specializations, including Lean Operations & Systems, Marketing, and Business Analytics from this Institute of Management, can apply online and offline. The application form is filled through the online and offline modes mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates must have to go on the official webpage of Christ University.
- Then, they must register by entering their Name (as printed on the Class 10 Marks Card), Email ID, and set password.
- After submitting, a confirmation message will be provided to the candidates on their Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Applicants should have to upload their Scan and upload a recent passport-size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”.
- The applicants should have made the payment of the application fee through an online mode Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only)
- After submitting the application form, the Application Number will be provided to the candidates, and they can check the Application Status using their registered Email-ID and password. They also need to take print of the application form.
Candidates can also submit the application form either in person or by registered post/courier service to the following address:
The Office of Admissions,
Bengaluru – 560 029
Documents Before Fill Application Form
- Copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12, Degree Marks Cards (whichever is available years/semesters marks card) (Mandatory)
- Valid Entrance test scorecard of (Sep MAT/ Dec MAT/ Feb MAT ORCAT OR CMAT 2024 OR GMAT 2024 OR XAT 2024 OR ATMA 2024 OR GRE 2024)
- Those applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA (FHWS, Germany) Programme should also have work-related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter) (Full Time/Family Business also considered) with one or more years of work experience (Mandatory).
The Admission Registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges if applicable.
Courses Offered through Christ University MBA
The Christ University, Institute of Management offers various post-graduate management programs to candidates.
- MBA (Finance/Human Resources/Lean Operations and Systems/Marketing)
- MBA (FHWS Germany)
- MBA + MS (Virginia Commonwealth University) Finance/Global Marketing Management/Information Systems/Decision Analytics
- MBA + MBA (Western Michigan)
Christ University offers the following specialization in the MBA:
- Lean Operations and Systems
- Human Resource
Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria
The MBA aspiring candidates must check their Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form at Christ University, Institute of Management.
MAT (AIMA):- A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in September 2019 OR December 2019, OR February 2024.
GMAT:- A composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2024.
GRE:- A composite score of 300 or above in GRE 2024.
CMAT:- 70 Percentile or above in Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2024).
CAT:- 70 Percentile or above in Common Admission Test (CAT 2024) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
XAT:- 70 Percentile or above in Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2024).
ATMA:- 70 Percentile or above in the Association of Indian Management Schools Test (ATMA 2024).
Those who are going to apply for Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA (FHWS, Germany) Programme must have work-related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter with Latest Salary Slip) (Full Time/Family Business also considered) with one or more year of work experience (Mandatory). They must have 50% or above marks in aggregate in the Undergraduate Examinations.
Christ University MBA E-Offer Letter
On the official website of Christ University, the selection process results will be uploaded, and those applicants who are selected will get E-Offer Letter on their registered Email ID and Mobile Number. The E-Offer will be valid and applicants must download it and carry it at the last admission procedure.
Christ University MBA Selection Procedure 2024
Qualified candidates in any of the exams from CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/NMAT/GRE/ATMA must follow the selection procedure mentioned below.
- There will be a group discussion conducted through the authority to evaluate the candidate’s speaking skills, and it will be for 35 minutes.
- There will be a presentation for 90 seconds for each candidate on different topics, and applicants can download the topics from the official website.
- Candidates will get a topic to write in the written test after the presentation round, and candidates must write the answer in 10 minutes.
- The applicants will be called out for personal interviews and verbal assessments.
The group discussion, micro presentation, verbal assessment, and personal interview will be conducted in the below locations.
- NCR (National Capital Region – Ghaziabad)
Documents to Carry for Admission
- Class 10 Marks Statement and Class 12 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Undergraduate Degree Marks Card semester/year (if result awaited, marks card available currently) (Mandatory).
- Provisional Degree Certificate or Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate) if the candidate has graduated before November 2019 (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of an undergraduate degree from the last qualified institution (Mandatory) must be submitted by 20 August 2024.
- Migration Certificate of an undergraduate degree from a qualifying University (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Karnataka) (Mandatory) must be submitted by 20 August 2024.
- Copy of entrance test scorecard (Sep MAT 2019 / Dec MAT 2019 / Feb 2024 OR CAT 2019 OR CMAT 2024 OR XAT 2024 OR ATMA 2024 OR GMAT 2019 / 2024 OR GRE 2019 / 2024 ) (Mandatory).
- Candidates who are applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme should submit the work-related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter with Latest Salary Slip) (Full Time / Family Business) with one or more year of work experience (Mandatory).
- One Stamp size and one passport-size photograph of formal dress with a white background (Mandatory).
- Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit the following:
- a) Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b) PIO / OCI has to produce a copy of the PIO / OCI card, whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
c) Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- d) Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
If you have any queries regarding Christ University MBA, please comment below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com