Latest Applications Open 2024:
CMAT 2023 Result has been Declared on 5th June 2023. The final Answer Key has been Released on 5th June 2023. Application Form Last Date has been Extended till 13th March 2023. CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test, organized annually by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA is responsible for conducting numerous exams all over India, and CMAT is one of them. CMAT is a national-level entrance examination through which the candidates are eligible to take admission in management courses (MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc.).
CMAT is one of the prestigious exams, and identical scores are accepted by all the AICTE-approved institutions, colleges, and universities that offer admission in different courses. The exam is conducted in almost 100 cities in India, and around 70000 students take the exam every year. Candidates who want to crack the CMAT exam must begin their preparation well in advance.
The article here throws light upon the different aspects of the entrance exam. Candidates planning to take the exam every year must gather pertinent information regarding the entrance from this article. The article will describe the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus, preparation tips, highlights, etc.
CMAT 2023 Notification: Result Declared
CMAT 2023 Quick Link
CMAT 2023 Highlights
For your benefit, the display of the highlights of the exams is here. Candidates can take note of the relevant details related to the exam. Before proceeding into the exam details, one can be sure of the basic information. The basic details provide a broad view of the entrance exam that will help the candidates in the long run.
Try to gain a good exam perspective from the tabular representation below. Candidates can understand the overview of the exam from this table only. Let us take a glance at the same.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Name of the Exam||CMAT 2023|
|Full name of the Exam||Common Management Admission Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of the Exam||National level|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once in a Year|
|Mode of submission of the application||Online mode|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Courses Offered||PG Management Courses|
C-20 1A/8, Sector 62
IITK Outreach Center,
CMAT 2023 Exam Dates
The exam dates as of now are tentative. The final dates of the exam are going to be released soon. For that matter, candidates must keep visiting the NTA’s official website and our page to remain updated regarding the exam and its schedules.
Keep the following tentative dates in mind and start your preparation for the same. You must be aware of the dates and go through the previous year’s papers for knowledge of the latest exam patterns.
|Release of the Application Forms||13th February 2023|
|Last Date to submit the application forms||13th March 2023|
|Correction window for the applications||14th – 16th March 2023|
|Availability of the Admit Cards||1st May 2023|
|Date of the Exam||4th May 2023|
|Release of the Answer Key||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|Declaration of the Results||Last week of April 2023|
|Counselling/Admission||To be announced|
CMAT 2023 Application Form
The forms for CMAT will be released soon. Candidates must keep a check on the official website and also on our page to be aware of the release of the application forms. It is quite essential to fill out the application form on time.
Keep the last date of the submission of the application forms in mind. Do not try to wait for the last date because there is a bit of a rush. Note down specific prime points related to the application form.
- It is expected that the registration procedure for the CMAT 2023 will start around the middle of January 2023.
- All the willing and interested candidates can fill out the application form in online mode only. No other mode of application form is acceptable.
- Complete the registration process by filling in the basic personal information correctly. The registration can be done using a valid mobile number and a working email ID.
- All interested candidates must upload their scanned images in the correct and prescribed format only. The format will be mentioned clearly in the notification.
- The details must be cross-checked and reviewed once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, candidates are requested to take the application form’s printout for future use.
How to fill out the application form?
The application form must be filled out correctly by following the steps mentioned below. Candidates should be concerned about the course for which they desire to apply and then they may fill out the application form. The steps to fill out the application form are mentioned below.
- Interested candidates must go to the official website of CMAT 2023.
- Look for the option that says CMAT 2023 Registration and proceed to click on the same.
- Moving ahead, candidates need to register themselves before beginning to apply for the exam. They will receive the registration number and password on their registered email ID and password.
- The login credentials of the candidates will be delivered to the registered emails and mobile numbers of the candidates.
- Now, you need to click on the button that says “I Agree” option.
- Login into the application form and then enter the details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, email ID, and phone number.
- Choose the most suitable payment option and click on the same to complete the payment.
- Take the printout of the payment receipt and keep it safe with you.
CMAT 2023 Application Fee
Payment of the application fee is crucial to submitting the application form. Everyone needs to submit the application fee in the mode prescribed in the official notification. No other mode of application fee will be accepted.
As per the latest sources, the candidates need to pay the application fee only in online mode. They can do so using credit cards, debit cards, UPI, Internet banking, etc. The fee differs for both males and females according to the category. You can take a look.
|General candidates||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|General-EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
CMAT 2023 Application Form Correction
Form Correction facility is available under CMAT. Candidates who filled the form incorrectly can make the changes when the correction window gets open. Once the correction window gets closed, there will be no option to correct anything in the form. It is in the best interest of the candidates that the form is corrected within the prescribed time limit.
CMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If the exam conducting authority finds that the candidate is not eligible for the exam under any circumstances then his or her candidature will be canceled without any prior information. Candidates must read the eligibility conditions carefully before starting to fill the application form. Some of the prominent eligibility criteria are displayed here and candidates can have a look at the same.
Nationality of the Candidate: The candidates willing to apply for the exam must be Indian Citizens.
Qualification Required: All interested candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
Appearing: The students currently in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the exam provided they produce their degrees before the admission process.
Age Limit: Any age limit is not prescribed for the candidates. Candidates belonging to any age group can apply for the exam.
CMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Focus on the exam pattern and then begin your preparation. The exam pattern is different for different programs and it is developed by the exam conducting authorities.
Candidates must take note of the exam pattern, and then accordingly, they should begin their preparation. The pattern for CMAT is given below. Try to understand all the crucial aspects of the same.
Mode of the Exam: All candidates must take the exam online only. The online mode is also known as Computer Based Test.
Questions Type: The questions are going to be objective.
Medium of the Exam: All the questions will be in the English Medium only.
Number of Questions: As per the latest pattern, a total of 100 questions are going to be asked in the exam where each of the sections carries 20 questions each.
Marking Scheme: Every correct answer will be given 4 marks each and there is also a negative marking for 1 for every wrong answer. Therefore, candidates should attempt the paper carefully.
|Name of the Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||20||80|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||80|
CMAT 2023 Syllabus
Everyone needs to be aware of the comprehensive syllabus before beginning the preparation. The syllabus gives you a clear idea of the required amount of time and dedication you need to give while preparing for the exam. Candidates must note down the topics that they need to cover while their preparation.
It is quite essential to gain a clear perspective of the syllabus for the right preparation. Let us look at the topics that are required to be covered.
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||
CMAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Now, after having quite a knowledge of the exam pattern and syllabus, why don’t we throw some light on the tricks that are beneficial for the apt exam preparation. Candidates can use these tricks to remain consistent in their preparation and hence study ideally for the exam.
The preparation tips listed here are formulated keeping your convenience in mind. It is up to you how you follow the same so that you can crack the examination with determination and dedication.
- The first and foremost step is to design and stick to a timetable to start your preparation. The formulation of the timetable helps in better time management of the exam.
- One thing that is of prime importance is that the test is related to the management test and judges your aptitude skills, and if you do not know the basic concepts, then you cannot excel the same.
- Practice regularly to maintain consistency and to gain a better idea of the exam and its pattern.
- Try to cover all the topics before the exam and revise them regularly to make the topics much clearer in your mind.
- Solve the latest mocks and also the previous year’s question papers to get an understanding of the exam pattern and then you can work accordingly.
- Don’t take much stress or overthink.
- One must study with a cool and healthy mind. Take care of your health.
CMAT 2023 Books
Many books are available to enhance your preparation for the CMAT. Candidates can choose any book and start their preparation. Some of the widely recommended books are listed here and candidates may take a look at the same.
|Subject||Name of the Book|
CMAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit cards are of utmost importance and one needs to carry the same along with the valid ID proof for entry into the exam hall. Candidates must remember the date of the admit cards’ release so they can download the same. It is expected that the admit cards will be released most likely in the month of April 2023 via online way.
Candidates whose forms have been successfully accepted by the authorities will receive the admit cards. The admit cards will consist of the name, photograph, and signature of the candidates along with their roll number, venue of the exam, date, and time. Don’t forget to go through the general instructions printed on the backside of the admit card in order to avoid committing any mistakes on exam day.
CMAT 2023 Exam Centers
The list of the various exam centers is provided below. Candidates can choose among them at their convenience. It is in the best interest of the candidates if they locate the exact distance of the exam venue at least a day before the exam. they will have an option to select the most desirable exam centers from the list mentioned below.
CMAT 2023 Answer Key
Answer keys are released soon after the exams are conducted. They are likely to be released after the first or second week of the examination. NTA provides an option for the candidates to check their answer keys for analyzing their scores and also their performance.
It is expected that the answer keys are going to be released in the month of April 2023. Candidates can access their answer key and also their response sheet.
The opportunity to raise objections is also provided to the candidates. Candidates can challenge a particular question using the online form along with the Rs. 1000 per question. So, keep a check when the answer key is released and calculate your raw scores.
CMAT 2023 Result
The results are published once the answer key is released and the objection window gets over. The results are going to be published most likely in the final week of April 2023. All the results are going to be published in an online manner. The all-India merit list is also formed according to the marks scored in the online test.
The all-India merit list will consist of the candidates’ names, roll numbers,s and scores. No one will receive the separate scorecards through any means. The CMAT score is valid for admission in numerous colleges and institutions that have been approved by the AICTE. Candidates cannot see their scores in an offline manner.
CMAT 2023 Cut Off
Different colleges that participate in the CMAT are going to publish their own cut-offs for the admission procedure. All the categories will see different cut-offs as per the relaxation rules. Once the cut-offs are published, the qualifying candidates are called for the admission and selection process.
CMAT selection process is classified into different parts which include Group discussion, personal interview, and also the written test. The final merit list is prepared on the basis of the same.
CMAT 2023 Counseling Procedure
Counseling is the last step to taking admission to a college or university. NTA is not going to conduct any centralized counseling process. The qualified candidates will be given admission to different institutions and universities. The counseling will be done after the merit list is prepared as per the performance of the candidates.
The allocation of the seats is done according to the scores, choices, and availability of the seats. Some of the documents that are required to be carried out at the time of the counseling are as follows.
- Admit Card
- Birth certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Caste and category certificate
- Address proof
- Valid ID proof
- Any other relevant document.
Question- Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans- Yes, one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Question- What will be the type of questions?
Ans- The questions are going to be objective in nature.
Question- Who will conduct the Exam?
Ans- The exams are going to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Question- How many questions are asked in the exam?
Ans- The total number of questions asked are 100 in number.
If you have any other quires about CMAT 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.