Latest Applications Open 2024:
CG PET 2024 Application Form will be available in April 2024. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is the recognized board of the Government of Chhattisgarh State and has organized the CG PET 2024. The full form of CG PET is Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test, and it is available for all interested candidates to complete their various professional courses.
Various courses are available for candidates, such as engineering and medical courses. The professional government and private colleges of Chhattisgarh state offer admission to candidates, who will be eligible only if they can apply online. CG PET 2024 is the state-level entrance examination.
This article lets applicants get detailed information on CG PET 2024, including the CG PET Online Form.
CG PET 2024 Application Form – Available Soon
CG PET Online Application Form 2024
CG PET 2024 Application Form will be released in April 2024. Those candidates interested in getting admission to the various professional colleges and institutes of the Chhattisgarh State can fill out the Application Form by applying online.
The online form will be available for candidates on the official website of CG Vyapam. Candidates can be Filled till May 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The candidates have to give the examination of CG PET 2024 to get admission into various courses, and through this examination, candidates will be declared eligible after the result declaration.
- Aspirants can fill out the CG PET Application Form online from the website.
- Aspirants are informed to fill out the Application Form carefully per the instructions.
- Upload the scanned images (photograph, thumb impression, and signature) in the prescribed format.
- The size of scanned images should be 40 KB to 50 KB. The photograph dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
How to Fill the CG PET 2024 Application Form Step by Step
Students can follow these steps to complete the Application Form:
Step 1: Visit the official link
Step 2: Fill in the personal and course details
Step 3: Upload images and complete other details
Step 4: Accept the Declaration
Step 5: Fee payment
Step 1: Visit the official link
Visit the official website of CG PET 2024 (the link will be given above).
Click on the link “PET 2024 Online Application Form“.
The page of the Application Form will open on the computer screen.
Step 2: Complete the personal and course information.
Check the option “Are you a citizen of India?”
Select the exam you want to apply for.
Now, enter your personal information, including details of the exam centre, such as name, name of the father, name of the mother, date of birth, number of classes 10, gender, category, GC Home, other details of the category, details of the PH, the size and weight of the candidate, etc.
Step 3: Download images and complete other details.
Click on “Download the image format”.
Take an impression of the format.
Paste a photo with a size of 3.5 cm wide and 4.5 cm high where indicated.
Write your name and put your signature in the box below the photo.
Put your left fingerprint in the specified box.
Scan the image format in JPEG format.
The size of the image should be between 40 and 50 KB.
Click on the “Browse” button and download the image format.
Students are required to provide other information such as religion, the family status of GLP, two identity marks, J & K migrant status, Krishak family status, street number, street name, city/town, Office post office, district, state, mobile phone number, email, city exam preference, etc.
Step 4: Accept the declaration
Read the statement carefully.
Check the “I accept” box and accept the statement.
Enter the security code and click on the “Send” button.
A confirmation window will appear on the screen.
Click on “Edit” if a correction is required in the entries entered, or click “Continue” to send the form.
Step 5: Payment of fees.
Candidates can pay application fees with a debit/credit card, net banking or through the SBI Banking Challan.
Registration fees will be Rs 200/- for General, Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs. 100/- for applicants SC, ST, and PwD.
Click on the “Pay” option to pay the fees.
Enter the payment details and pay the application fee.
After payment of the fee, applicants can print the Application Form and keep it secure for future use.
Procedure to Fill the CG PET Application Form
The applicants can fill out the Application Form of CG PET by following the procedure, which is mentioned below and the Application Form should be filled with the correct details
- Are you a citizen of India
- Exam Applied For:
- Candidate’s Name (As given in the 10th mark sheet)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of Class 10
- Category (Caste)
- CG Domicile
- Physically Handicapped (PH)
- Height (cms)
- Weight (Kgs)
- Are you a J&K migrant?
- Do you belong to the BPL family?
- Two Identification Marks
- Do you belong KRISHAK Family?
Upload the Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression
All participating candidates have to download the image format, paste their photograph, write their name, and put their signature and left thumb impression. After that, the candidates must upload the same in the space provided.
- House number
- Street name
- Post Office
- If Other, Please Specify (State Name)
- If Other, Please Specify (District Name)
- Pin code
CG PET Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee due to filling out the Application Form through online mode, and the application fee is
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of payment
- Payment of fees can be made online using the Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- During the admission procedure, candidates have to show their unique ID, which they will get to make the payment.
- Through Challan, payable at any SBI branch:
- Download and print the challan to pay the CG PET application fee in cash at the nearest branch of SBI.
- Ensure that the challan is stamped with the bank seal and details of the branch code, as well as the bank official’s signature, is on the challan after payment.
CG PET Exam Centers
Following are the exam centres of CG PET 2024 has given below for candidates, and after conducting the examination, candidates have to visit the exam centre
|Ambikapur (11)||Kanker (20)||Gariyaband (29)|
|Baikhuntpur (12)||Kabirdham (21)||Baroda Bajar (30)|
|Bilaspur (13)||Korba (22)||Balod (31)|
|Dantewada (14)||Mahasamund (23)||Bemetara (32)|
|Dhamtipur (15)||Raigarh (24)||Mungali (33)|
|Durg (16)||Raipur (25)||Kondagav (34)|
|Jagdalpur (17)||Rajnandgaon (26)||Surajpur (35)|
|Janjgir Champ (18)||Bijapur (27)||Balrampur (36)|
|Jashpur Nagar (19)||Narayanpur (28)||Sukma (37)|
If you have any queries regarding How to Fill CG PET 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.