Latest Applications Open 2023:
LNMIIT Admission 2023 CUET Application Form has been Released on 20th March 2023 for PG Courses. LNMIIT is referred to as Lakshmi Niwas Mittal Institute of Information Technology. Admission will be done on the basis of the JEE Main 2023 scores.
LNMIIT Admission 2023 CUET Application Form has been Released on 9th February 2023 for UG Courses. Lakshmi Niwas Mittal Institute of Information Technology offers candidates admission in B.Tech Programs are offered in the following disciplines as Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Communication & Computer Engineering, and Mechanical- Mechatronics Engineering.
LNMIIT Admission 2023 M. Tech. and M. S. (By research) Pre-Register for the next round of the entrance test has been started. Here candidates will get knowledge of LNMIIT 2023 including Application Form & Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
LNMIIT 2023 Application – Released
LNMIIT 2023 Application Form
Candidates who are interested to apply can get the application from the official portal or from University. Candidates have o fill n submit the form before the maturity dates as mentioned in the official.
- LNMIIT Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses.
- Interested candidates can apply online for LNMIIT 2023 by visiting the official website of LNMIIT.
- After that candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs.1600 online using the Debit/Credit card or via internet banking or can draw the DD in favor of ‘The LNM Institute of Information Technology’ payable at Jaipur.
- Candidates who are residing outside India have to pay the application fees of 100 $ via Swift Transfer or through DD drawn in favor of ‘The LNMIIT Institute of Information Technology’ payable at Jaipur. The demand draft shall reach the LNMIIT.
LNMIIT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to read the full criteria of LNMIIT 2023 most candidates fail to know criteria that affect them at the time of taking admission into different courses. Candidates should fulfill all requirements of LNMIIT 2023 eligibility criteria fixed by University.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For JEE Mode:
- Candidates must have appeared the JEE Main 2023
- The candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or any other equivalent qualifying exam with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- The candidates must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 10th/HSC
For Direct Admissions
- Candidates belonging to the state of Rajasthan with the schooling done from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) are only eligible for the Direct Admissions
- For male candidates with top 10 ranks and girls with top 20 ranks scored in the SSE (class 12th board) conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) are eligible for the Direct Admissions
For Admissions through DASA (Direct Admission to Students from Abroad)
- Candidates from outside India (Foreign Nationals / PIOs / NRIs) are only eligible to apply for admissions through DASA
- The candidates must be a Person of Indian Origin/ Foreign National and have completed the qualifying examination in any country (excluding India) or is an Indian National studying board. Also, the candidates must have completed the class 11th and 12th from the board outside India
- The candidates applying through DASA must have a minimum total valid score of 1440 in Subjects (Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics Level 2)
- The candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in Class 10th or equivalent and in class 12th or equivalent as well.
LNMIIT 2023 Important Dates
In this section, candidates can check here exam dates of LNMIIT 2023. The actual dates of LNMIIT 2023 will be soon updated on the official portal by University.
How to Apply for LNMIIT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can get to know about what to fill, how to fill, and where to fill details the LNMIIT 2023 application form from below points. Candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below to successfully register the application.
Candidates had to sign in using their name, mobile number, and functional email address. The selection of the admission category also had to be done. OTP was sent to the registered email id and mobile number of the candidates which had to be submitted to proceed.
Candidates received the login id and the password which was sent to the registered mobile number and email address.
Candidates had to fill all the information in the LNMIIT application form after signing in
Candidates applying through JEE Main and through Direct Admission (Direct Admission (board toppers/RBSE) had to make the payment of fee through net banking, credit card, debit card or the demand draft. Those applying through DASA could pay the application fee through the Swift Transfer or demand draft, which had to be drawn in favor of “The LNM Institute of Information Technology ” payable at Jaipur.
If you have any other Questions related to LNMIIT 2023 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.