Latest Applications Open 2023:
Mizoram NEET Counseling 2023 Registration will be started in November 2023. The Mizoram NEET Counselling 2023 will be conducted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Mizoram. The counseling is done online, and the Ranks obtained by the candidates will do admission for the 85% state quota seats. The candidates are provided seats in Medical and Dental courses through the online counseling procedure. The NEET scorecard offers admissions for the state government and private universities on their campus.
The counselling process will be organized online; the allotment of seats is based on the rank obtained by the candidates in the NEET UG entrance test. The seat allotment to the candidates will be done through online mode. The state authority will release the state-wise merit list for all category candidates. The admission procedure will be started after the declaration of the NEET-UG result.
After the examination, the result will be announced in June 2023. The candidates can check the result and must register for state counselling from June-July 2023. The official counselling schedule will be announced by the authority after the declaration result by the official authority.
Mizoram NEET Counseling 2023 Notification – Releasing Soon
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2023
Candidates can register for state counseling from June 2023. The official counselling schedule has been updated below:
Admission Procedure for Mizoram NEET Counselling 2023
- The candidate who is qualified in NEET and register themselves on the official website and get the User ID and password for subsequent logins.
- The candidates are advised to fill in all the details carefully and must take the printout of the application form.
- After registration, candidates will get the form of choice colleges and courses.
- The candidates have to fill in the college choices as per their choices.
- Candidates must fill in the choices carefully and check it twice as it cannot be altered later on.
- After filling in the choices, proceed to lock the steps. Lock all the choices as without doing it; candidates will not be considered for the counseling.
- The verification of documents is a compulsory process.
- With the verification of the documents, candidates will not be considered for the further process.
- Candidates should bring all the documents in original along with one set of photocopies.
- Based on the ranking of the candidate in the merit list, the seats will be allotted to them.
- Candidates unsatisfied with the allotted seats can apply for the next rounds of counseling.
- The seats allotted to the candidates must report the allotted colleges within the given date and time.
- Candidates need to carry the original documents at the time of reporting for admission.
The state medical authority will provide the reservation criteria for the state quota seats in Government and private medical institutes. The reservation for the various categories for admission into the UG medical and dental courses will be fixed earlier. Candidates claiming for the reservation should produce the relevant document in the proof of reserve category.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet (as a birth certificate)
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
The candidates must carry these documents during Counselling and final admission at the allotted college.
If you have any other Questions related to Mizoram NEET Counselling 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.