Latest Applications Open 2024:
Odisha DET 2023 Provisional Allotment List for LE Course will be released on 29th August 2023. 1st Year Course Allotment List has been Released on 16th July 2023. This article is right for you if you want to pursue a polytechnic or diploma in Odisha. The admission process for Odisha Polytechnic and Odisha Diploma Admission will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, which is located in the state of Odisha. This admission process is conducted by the state of Odisha annually. The application forms for DET will be published online manner.
The admission process is done according to the candidates’ merit scores in their qualifying exams. All those aspirants who will be shortlisted with the help of the merit list will be given admission in numerous diploma courses in several fields of numerous government and private institutes that provide the course of polytechnic in Odisha.
Those aspirants who are finally shortlisted are given admission in various Diploma Engineering, Non- Engineering Diploma courses, Diploma in Beauty Cultural courses, and so on. If you are willing to complete your higher education in the state of Odisha, then this is the right article for you. The article will provide information regarding eligibility, pattern, syllabus, application fee, etc.
Odisha DET 2023 Notification – Allotment Released
Odisha DET 2023 Quick links
Odisha DET 2023 Highlights
The highlights of the admission procedure are described here in the table below. Candidates must know the exam’s highlights before proceeding with the application process. This will give you an overview of the entire Odisha DET and ultimately help you in the long run.
A lot of basic information is provided here in the table. Candidates must go through the same before applying. Let us take a look at the broad overview of the admission procedure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Name of Admission Procedure||Odisha Polytechnic or Odisha Diploma Admission|
|Admission Providing authorities||Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE&T), Odisha|
|Category of the exam||Diploma Level|
|Level of the Admission||State-Level Admission|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
|Official website||http://www.dtetorissa.gov.in/, http://skill.samsodisha.gov.in|
Odisha DET 2023 Important Dates
The dates of the admission procedure are tentative as of now. Candidates must ensure they follow the dates and note them down, if possible for any future reference. The dates of the admission events are released by the exam conducting authorities and are subject to change under unavoidable circumstances.
The tentative dates of the admission procedure of Odisha DET are mentioned as follows. Let us take a look at the same.
Dates for First-Year Diploma
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Release of Application Form (CAF)||17th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application forms||19th June 2023|
|Document verification||22nd – 23rd June 2023|
|Verification of Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||28th June 2023|
|Publication of Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||28th June 2023|
|Online payment of Part Admission fees (First Round)||28th June – 3rd July 2023|
|Candidates opted to Freeze/Lock the choice (||29th June – 5th July 2023|
|Verification of Final Allotment of Seats (Final Round)||13th July 2023|
|Applicants who are allotted in the final round, after|
payment of part admission fee
|14th – 18th July 2023|
|Redressal of Grievances of the applicants raised during|
admission process for settlement
|20th July 2023|
|Publication of institute/branch-wise vacancy report on the|
|22nd July 2023|
Lateral Entry Dates
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Release of Application Form (CAF)||17th April 2023|
|Last date of the application forms||20th July 2023|
|Verification of the Documents||–|
|Verification of merit list||–|
|Publication of Merit list||–|
|The choice filling ends on||–|
|1st Round – Provisional Allotment of Seats||–|
|2nd Round – Provisional Allotment of Seats||–|
|Availability of final allotment letter||–|
|Last date for reporting at the finally allotted Institute||–|
|Vacancy Report of Phase-I||–|
Odisha DET 2023 Application Form
The application forms are published on the official website for different courses. Candidates must follow the notification and only fill out the application form carefully. The application forms must be filled out carefully. You can also take help from the cybercafe to fill the application form correctly and keep your documents ready before filling out the application form. You need to register yourselves and then fill out the application form. Let us look at certain aspects related to the application form that must be kept in mind.
- Candidates eligible to apply for a particular course can only fill out the application forms.
- The application forms are expected to be released in the first week of April 2023, and all eligible and interested candidates can fill the same online only.
- The candidates must read the application form carefully and then fill the same using the instructions that are printed on the application form. If the exam authorities find any wrong information, your application form may be rejected.
- The aspirants must make sure that they submit the application forms before the deadline in the mode prescribed. Remember that the application forms will not be accepted once the last date ends.
- The final date for the submission of the application form will be in the mid of June 2023 and also the third week of June 2023 for the first year.
- All the aspirants are advised to take the printout of the application form and also make sure that they pay the required application fee and keep them safe for the future.
How to fill out the Application Form?
The application forms must be filled out correctly and carefully. These steps are mentioned to help you fill out the application form correctly and precisely. Read the instructions carefully and then fill out the application form. Some of the steps that must be followed by the candidates while filling out the application form are as follows.
- Go to the official website for applying in this admission program. The official website will be uploaded to our page.
- Look for the tab that says new registration. Click on the same.
- Fill in the important details on the registration page and ensure you provide the correct information.
- Once you have registered yourselves, your login credentials will be sent to the email ID that you mentioned.
- Now, log in to fill out the application form and provide the required details.
- Review the application form and make sure that they are correct.
- Make the payment of the application fee as per the course and category.
- Finally, submit the application form and also take the printout of the application form and application fee receipt.
Odisha DET 2023 Form Correction
Candidates are requested to fill out the application form correctly as there is no guarantee that the authorities will provide any form correction facility. The facility to make changes in the application form may or may not be available after the application submission’s last date.
Keep checking the official website for the latest updates regarding the form correction facility. It entirely depends upon the official authorities.
Odisha DET 2023 Application Fee
The application fee is the most critical step for submitting the application forms. The payment is crucial if you desire your application form to be accepted. Failure to pay the application fee will lead to the rejection of the application form. The application fee must be paid using a safe internet connection.
Some of the essential points related to the application fee are given below. Let us take a look at the same.
- As of now, the payment can be made using online mode or offline mode.
- The application fee, once paid, is neither refundable nor transferable.
- The application fee can be paid using several methods, including credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, etc.
The distribution of the application fee as per the category is given below.
|SC/ ST/ PC/ Female Candidates||Rs.200/-|
|PWD/ Transgender candidates||Exempted|
Odisha DET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions differ for different courses and the candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions of the course to which they wish to apply. The eligibility conditions of the courses are described in great detail in the official admission brochure and the candidates must be aware of the same if they want to apply.
Failing to meet the required eligibility conditions, the candidates will be rejected from the admission process. Let us take a look at the eligibility requirements of a certain number of courses as follows.
Nationality of the aspirant: Candidates must belong to Indian origin for the application process.
Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Educational Qualification: All aspirants must have completed their class 10th or equivalent matriculation exam from a recognized board or university.
- Age criteria: Those who wish to apply for this course must have secured a minimum of 14 years as of 1st July 2023. Those who wish to apply for the Mining and Drilling Engineering branch should have a lower age limit of 16 years. The good thing for all the aspirants is that there is no upper age limit.
- Marks Requirement: All those who wish to apply for this course must have scored a minimum of 35% marks if they are general and 30% marks if they are from the reserved category in every subject in their qualifying exam along with the subjects namely English, Mathematics, Science.
Lateral Entry Engineering and Technology
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have completed their class 12th or intermediate or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Age Criteria: Those who apply for lateral entry must be of 14 years. In the case of Mining and Drilling Engineering, the candidates who wish to apply should have a lower age limit of 16 years. No upper age limit is prescribed for the application process as of now.
- Marks Requirement: All the aspirants need to have scored a minimum of 30% marks in every subject in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects Required: The candidates need to have studied their class 12th with the mandatory subjects, which include Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics as the mandatory subjects.
Diploma Courses (Non-Engineering)
- Age Limit: Those who wish to apply for these diploma courses under Non-Engineering must be of 16 years of age apart from the beauty culture. For those who wish to apply for the Beauty culture, the lower age limit must be 14 years of age. Candidates must note that there is no upper age limit.
- Modern Office Management (MOM): All the candidates who wish to apply for this course must have completed their class 12th in any stream namely Science, Commerce, Arts from CHSE Odisha Board or its equivalent with a minimum score of 30% in every subject.
- HM and CT: All the candidates need to have completed their class 12th in any stream, namely Science, Commerce, Arts from CHSE Odisha Board or any equivalent exam with a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in every subject.
- Pharmacy: The candidates must have completed their class 12th in the Science stream with PCB and PCM subjects or any equivalent exam approved by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum score of 30% marks in every subject.
- Beauty Culture: All the students must have completed their class 10th or enrollment with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in every subject namely English, Mathematics, and Science.
Odisha DET 2023 Merit List
The merit list for the admission process will be released in online manner. As per the latest information, the merit list will be published in June 2023 once the documents are verified.
The merit list will be different for different courses and the candidates will see their names in the merit list according to their performance in the qualifying examination. Candidates must note that the general merit list will be prepared for the Diploma Engineering and Technology programs. The merit list will be prepared according to the categories also. Apart from this, the merit list will be published for LE admissions, Diploma Engineering, Technology courses, and also numerous non-engineering courses.
Odisha DET 2023 Seat Reservation
The reservation criteria are available for those applying under Odisha DET, depending on certain rules and regulations. After considering certain aspects, the official authorities provide the reservation to the different categories. Let us take a look at the reservation aspects of different categories under Odisha DET.
|Women candidates of all co-ed polytechnics||30%|
|Children of Green Card Holders||5%|
|Children/wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A, B, and C Certificate exam)||1%|
Odisha DET 2023 Counseling Process
The counselling process will be conducted after the final merit list is released on the official website. Those candidates who will be shortlisted in the merit list will be called for counselling or the verification of documents under Odisha DET. Candidates must be aware that the registration for the process of counselling is done in online method.
Once the merit list is published, the schedule for the counselling will be released on the official website. Remember that the counseling process will consist of numerous rounds, including the registration process, choice filling, allocation of the seats, and reporting of the candidates. The allocation of the seats is done as per the ranks that have been acquired by the candidates and their preferences.
The final allocation is done only after the verification of the documents. Some of the documents that must be carried out for the verification process are listed below.
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of High school certificate (HSC) examination
- Any equivalent certification of the High School
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- NCC certificate
- Employer’s certificate
- Green card of parent
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- ITI Pass
- Science (PCM)/
- Vocational pass certificate and mark sheet issued by SCTE, Odisha/ CHSE/ 12th standard examination declared equivalent by CHSE
- Medical fitness certificate from Government Doctor
- Sponsorship/ Working experience of minimum 2 years
Some Important FAQs
Question- What is the mode of application?
Ans- The mode of application is online.
Question- Which is the conducting body?
Ans- The admission process is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training which is in Odisha.
Question- What is the category of Admission?
Ans- The category of the courses is Diploma Level.
Question- Is there any reservation provided?
Ans- Yes, there are certain rules of the reservation that are followed by the authorities.
If you have any other quires about Odisha DET 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.