Latest Applications Open 2024:
Bennett University 2023 Result for PG Course has been Declared on 20th July 2023. The result for UG Course has been Declared on 15th July 2023. The CUET(UG) Examination was held from 21st May – 23rd June 2023. Bennett University is a widely growing and privately owned university in Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh. Well, it was established in 2016 by the Times of India Group, offering several promising courses for students.
This university will conduct a university-level admission process so that the candidates can secure admission in several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. All the candidates who wish to be admitted to different UG and PG courses can do so using the CUET scores they obtain. Candidates in different fields are offered various courses, including Management, Law, Engineering, Business, and Arts. Candidates can obtain admission to this worldwide famous university based on their intermediate scores and the national-level entrance exam scores.
If you are willing to be admitted to this university, you must go through this article carefully, highlighting crucial aspects of this university. We will discuss the pattern, eligibility, syllabus, preparation, etc.
Bennett University Admission 2023 Notification – Answer key Out
Bennett University Admission 2023 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 30th March 2023 through CUET(UG). Click Here to check the Application Form Details.
Bennett University 2023 Highlights
The overview of the exam is portrayed here in the table that is mentioned below and candidates must take care of the crucial aspects of the exam before applying for the same. The tabular representation displays certain pressing concerns of the university which might help the candidates in the long run.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Before applying for the application form, one should have sufficient knowledge regarding the basic requirements of the exam. Let us take a glance at the table.
|Name of the Exam||Bennett University Admission 2023|
|Type of the Courses||UG and PG courses|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Mode of submitting the application forms||Online|
|Undergraduate Courses||B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, BA LLB, BA Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Postgraduate Courses||MBA, PGD- TV Film and Web series, MCA, M.Tech, etc.|
|Location of the University||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Office Address||Plot Nos 8-11, TechZone 2, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Bennett University 2023 Important Dates
The university will offer admission to interested candidates through the CUET conducted by the National Testing Agency for several Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates who wish to be admitted to this university must apply through CUET. The tentative dates for the CUET are given below in the table. You should keep checking the official website for the latest updates.
Let us look at the tentative information regarding the CUET dates. Candidates can focus on the same and begin their preparation without wasting a minute.
For Undergraduate Courses (CUET)
|Release of the Online application forms||9th February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application forms||30th March 2023|
|Beginning of the correction facility||1st – 3rd April 2023|
|Availability of the Admit cards||–|
|Date of the Exam||21st May – 23rd June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||–|
|Release of the Answer keys||2nd week of July 2023|
|Announcement of the Results||2nd week of July 2023|
|Beginning of the counseling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Release of the Online application forms||20th March2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||5th May 2023|
|Release of Application Correction||6th – 8th May 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd June 2023|
|Exam Dates||5th – 20th June 2023|
Bennett University 2023 Application Form
Application forms are released on the official website and candidates must take care of the latest updates and fill the form as soon as they are released. Try and fill the application form within the stipulated time period and also long before the last date to avoid any last-minute issue.
The application form needs to be submitted after filling in the information carefully. Let us look at certain important aspects of the application form.
- According to the latest information, the application forms for the CUET UG which will allow admission in the UG courses of this university will be released in the beginning of April 2023 and it will last up to the fourth week of May 2023.
- The application forms need to be submitted either in online mode or in offline mode. Candidates can choose any method for the submission of the application form.
- The application forms for the courses such as B. Tech and MBA will be published around the second week of February 2023.
- Candidates are requested to fill in their personal, educational, and contact information correctly and true to their knowledge. Avoid committing any errors.
- Moving ahead, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of the photographs and signatures in the mode prescribed and in the dimensions mentioned in the official notification.
- Once the details are carefully entered in the application form, candidates can take the printouts of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
How to fill out the Application Form?
It is really easy to fill out the application form. Follow the steps that are mentioned below and then you can fill the application form without committing any mistakes. It is very important to fill out the form within the deadline as it won’t be accepted later.
- Firstly, candidates are requested to visit the official website of Bennett University. The official website is mentioned in the table above.
- Then, candidates need to fill in the crucial details such as their personal information, communication details, address, contact details, and so on.
- Aspirants need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the mode and dimensions prescribed in the official notification.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online manner within the mentioned deadline in numerous ways. You can make the payment in either online or offline mode depending on the type of application form.
- Finally, you can take the printout of the application form and also the receipt of the application fee and keep them safe for future usage.
Bennett University 2023 Form Correction
According to the latest sources, the facility for making corrections in the application form will be provided after the submission’s last date. One must be alert when the correction window gets opened.
Once the correction window closes, candidates cannot make any other changes in the application form. Gladly, the form correction facility will be provided for a certain period of time.
Bennett University 2023 Application Fee
If you fail to pay the application after the application form is entirely filled then sadly your application form will remain rejected. It is essential to pay the required amount as prescribed by the authorities in order to submit your application form finally. The application fee varies as per the course and also category.
- You can submit the application fee only in online mode. No other mode of payment is allowed.
- All the candidates can pay using Debit cards, Credit cards, Internet Banking or Demand Draft issued in the name of Bennett University.
- All the candidates need to pay Rs. 1000 irrespective of their categories and course.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
Bennett University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Taking the eligibility criteria into consideration is again very essential, and the candidates must note the requirements of the university to apply in a particular course. There is no denying the fact that the eligibility conditions differ according to the course and category.
All the candidates must go through the necessities, and then only they should apply otherwise, there is a high chance that their candidature will be cancelled. Let us look at the eligibility requirements of certain courses.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have completed their class 12th or intermediate or any equivalent examination from a recognized board or institute.
- Subjects Studied: The candidates must have passed their intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as the mandatory subjects.
- Marks Required: All the candidates need to possess a minimum of 50% marks to get admission in the course with flexibility.
- Score Cards: Apart from the requirements mentioned above, the candidates should also possess a valid scorecard for JEE Main or SAT exams.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have graduated in any stream from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: The candidates need to have secured a minimum of 50% marks in order to get admission in the college.
- Score Cards: All the candidates need to possess a valid scorecard of CAT, MAT, CMAT, and GMAT.
BBA + LLB
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates who wish to be admitted in this course should have completed their class 12th or intermediate from a recognized board or university.
- Scorecards: All aspirants who have cleared their LSAT or CLAT will also be eligible to apply for this course.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have B. Tech or B. E degree to be eligible for the admission process.
- Score Cards: All candidates must possess a valid scorecard for the GATE entrance exam.
Bennett University 2023 Admission Criteria
Admission is given to eligible and deserving candidates when they fulfill the different levels such as registration, shortlisting, exams, and interview. The admission process varies for different courses.
The university will not be conducting any separate entrance exam for offering admission to the candidates into several UG and PG courses. The exam will be conducted through CUET. Candidates interested in taking admission in this esteemed institute must prepare for CUET.
In the case of specific other courses, the university will shortlist the candidates for admission purposes through several national-level entrance exams depending upon the course. The candidates will be offered admission into this college according to their performance in their qualifying exams and in other national-level entrance exams, namely GATE, CMAT, CLAT, and so on.
Those candidates who wish to be admitted in M. Tech need to possess a valid scorecard GATE. In the case of an MBA, they should possess a valid scorecard of CMAT, GMAT, NMAT, and CAT entrances. If the aspirants wish to be admitted to a B.Tech course, they must possess a valid scorecard of JEE Mains or SAT entrance.
If they wish to be admitted to BBA LLB, they can do so using the scorecards of LSAT and CLAT. The whole explanation of the procedure of admission is given here. For more details, you can access the official website.
Bennett University 2023 Preparation Tips
These preparation tips will benefit you when you prepare for CUET UG/PG and ultimately desire to take admission in different courses. The preparation tips work as icing on the cake and make your fruits taste sweet. Let us take a look at certain preparation tips, and you can also form some at your convenience.
- Aspirants must go through the entire syllabus carefully and the CUET pattern.
- Revision of the topics from time to time is essential for the successful selection.
- Prepare a fixed routine and then move your preparation in the same direction.
- Candidates must be consistent in their preparation otherwise it will lead to issues later.
- Avoid any last-minute preparations. Just keep revising the topics that you have covered.
- Maintain your health and exercise regularly from time to time. Remain calm and stress-free.
- Try to avoid any unusual distractions and your full concentration must be on your studies.
- Now, focus on the weak areas and revise those points repeatedly.
Bennett University 2023 Books
You can always opt for any book of your choice for your preparation and candidates need to stick to the same books throughout their preparation for the exam. These are some of the highly recommended books that will help you prepare for CUET.
You can choose from the collection below or choose your own books. Let us take a look at the same.
|Logical Reasoning Ability and General Intelligence||
|English Language and Comprehension||
Bennett University 2023 Merit List
The university will publish the merit list for the selection of the candidates in the month of July 2023. Candidates must note that the merit list will be formed according to the marks obtained by the aspirants in several national-level entrance exams and also their performance in their intermediate exams.
The merit list will be published online manner only. Those aspirants whose names will be present in the merit list will be shortlisted for appearing in the process of counseling. Their final selection will be done after their verification is complete.
Bennett University 2023 Counseling
Counselling is the last stage of any admission procedure and the counselling rounds for providing admission to the candidates in the university will begin from the mid-week of July 2023 for different undergraduate courses. Admission will be provided only to the shortlisted candidates. Remember that the counselling process will be organized for different courses separately.
There are certain other courses such as MBA and PhD for group discussions and personal interviews. As discussed above, admission for limited courses will be given according to the prescribed national-level entrance exam. The admission will be given as per the instructions of the University.
Bennett University 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission to the candidates will be provided as per their performance in the national level examinations and also their performance in class 12th. Remember that the offer letters will be released only for those students who will be selected. One can easily download their offer letters by putting in their registered email ID.
Read the instructions mentioned in the offer letter and then go for the admission procedure. All the candidates need to go to the allotted examination center with the necessary documents and also with the required amount of fee in order to lock their seats. The documents and fee must be paid within the stipulated time period.
Some of the essential documents that are required:
- Admit Card
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN Card, Aadhaar card)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- NCL-OBC Certificate (If Applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable)
Some Important FAQs
Question- Where is this university located?
Ans- This university is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and was established in the year 2016.
Question- What type of courses are offered?
Ans- The university offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
Question- How will admission to UG courses be offered?
Ans- The Admission will be offered through CUET.
Question- What is the mode of submitting the Application Fees?
Ans- The candidates can submit the application fee offline and online.
If you have any other quires about Bennett University Admission 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
Hello, I am Sunil Kushwaha, a passionate UG degree holder in Science with a keen interest in educational news. With my dedication to education and vast knowledge, I keep updated with the latest developments in the National & State entrance examinations and tests.
Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in National & State entrance examinations and tests.