Latest Applications Open 2024:
VITEEE 2024 Online Counseling will be started in June 2024. VITEEE 2024 Counselling will be conducted offline mode. VITEEE stands for [Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination].
The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit students into the various programs. An exclusive entrance examination for all B.Tech. Programs, Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE).
Here we are providing the official schedule for the centralized counseling.
VITEEE 2024 Counseling – Started Soon
VITEEE 2024 Counseling Schedule
|Phases||Ranks (Expected)||Dates (Tentative)|
|Phase–I||Rank 1 to 20,000||To be Announced|
|Phase–II||Rank 20001 to 60000||To be Announced|
|Phase–III||Rank 60001 to 1 lakh||To be Announced|
|Phase–IV||Ranks above 1 lakh||To be Announced|
Procedure for Counselling
- VITEEE 2024 Online Counseling will be started online.
- The university will publish the list of merit after the declaration of VITEEE 2024.
- Based on the ranks obtained by the candidates, it will be convened for the council.
- Registering at one of the campuses is essential to attend the consultation.
- Candidates must go to the consultation centre assigned to them.
- Applicants must complete the branch and college preference in the counselling session. Once the preference is selected, it can not be changed later.
- Based on the candidate’s preference, the university will assign seats.
- When assigning the seat, candidates must submit the counselling rate with a DD in favour of “VIT University” in the name of Vellore.
- If the candidate does not personally attend the council, his seat will be assigned to the next candidate.
- Applicants are invited to remember to take with them the electronic admission card and a copy of the Aadhar card along with other relevant documents to participate in the consultation.
- Counsellors can submit original documents to the assigned campus to complete the admission requirements.
VITEEE Counselling 2024
An applicant without DD for the above-said amount will not be permitted to attend counselling. Applicants will only be allowed to participate in the counselling process after verification of documents, authentic records about identification, age, mark sheets of the qualifying examination, community, nativity (if applicable), and other eligibility criteria.
If an applicant fails to produce any of these documents, he/she will not be considered for admission. An applicant should decide whether he/she should join the program based on the branch allotted to him/her at the time of counselling before paying the fees.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Allotment of branch and campus is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must bring the original documents, which should be self-attested, given below on the day of counselling.
- VITEEE Counselling Admit Card
- VITEEE Admit Card 2024
- Aadhaar Card
- VITEEE Score Card 2024
- Copy of Aadhar Card with self-attested
- Matric Class certificates or any age-proof certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent exam mark sheet/hall ticket
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft of the required fee in favour of ‘VIT University payable at Vellore
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates who belong to Jammu and Kashmir and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura).
If you have any other Questions related to VITEEE Counselling 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.