Latest Applications Open 2024:
XAT 2024 Online Registration Last Date Last Date has been Extended till 10th December 2023. The Application Form must be filled out for those applying for the XAT 2024 (Xavier Aptitude Test). Those willing to complete the form, which is made accessible by XLRI Jamshedpur, will have to download it from its official website online.
More than 150 institutions will use the XAT 2024 score for admission. Based on the GMAT 2024 score, candidates can also register for XLRI courses. Many students are applying for the exam to get into several Management courses.
The XAT 2024 Exam will be held on 7th January 2024, and the Registration’s last date is 30th November 2024. Those curious about filling in the form must look at the article. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about the XAT exam 2024, Including the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
XAT 2024 Application Form – Released
XAT 2024 Application Form
The XAT 2024 Registration has been started on 15th July 2023 & the Last date for Registration is 10th December 2023. The candidate must complete and submit the XAT 2024 Online Application before the due date. Keep a printed copy of the XAT 2024 Online Application Form for further needs.
- XAT 2024 Registration has been started on 15th July 2023.
- XAT 2024 Registration can be done by 30th November 2023.
- The aspirants will have to visit the website to download the form online.
- After going there, they will have to log in by generating an account with the help of information.
- Once you finish registration, the page will disclose the ID no and password used while getting the admit card.
- Now, fill in the remaining personal and academic details, such as the aspirant’s name, date of birth, residence address, category, gender, etc.
- After providing all the essential information, you must check them for their accuracy once.
- The very thing would be to affix the scanned image of a passport-size photo and signature on the separate place given on the Application Form.
What must be done is to pay the fee, which is paid in any way offline or online. Those wanting to enrol in XAT must submit RS.1750/-, and those deciding on the XLRI course must submit Rs.300/-. The Application Form must be dispatched to the mentioned address with the necessary documents.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- XAT Application Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1750/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programs must pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- XAT Application Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programs must pay an additional Rs. 500/- each fee.
- Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT – Rs. 2500/-
- NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programs through GMAT – Rs. 5000/-
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI
Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur-831001
XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the entrance exam and admission, candidates should be eligible. Look at provided complete XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria to determine whether you are eligible to apply. XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria contain Nationality, Age criteria, and Qualification criteria.
The complete eligibility details are mentioned below:
- Indian, Foreign & NRI Nationals can apply for this exam.
- However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through the GMAT score.
- Those willing to appear in the XAT 2024 are informed to fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the exam body.
- The aspirants applying for the exam must have graduated from some reputed or renowned institute.
- Those who are NRI will also be considered for the exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should complete at least three years of bachelor’s or equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: No qualifying marks will be required to apply for the examination. Appearing candidates can also apply.
XAT 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check here XAT 2024 Exam Dates. Check all updates and changes related to XAT 2024 on the official portal.
Check here the XAT 2024 Important Dates:
|Date of Release of XAT Notification 2024||14th July 2023|
|XAT Registration 2024 starts||15th July 2023|
|Last date for XAT 2024 Registration and application submission online without late fee||10th December 2023|
|XAT 2024 Registration Last date with late fee||10th December 2023|
|XAT Admit Card 2024 download Start Date||20th December 2023|
|XAT Exam Date 2024||7th January 2024 (9.30 AM to 12.40 PM)|
|XAT 2024 Result date||January 2024|
How to Fill XAT 2024 Application Form
XAT 2024 Application form can be filled out only online on the official website. To register, Application candidates must follow the steps provided below. Take a look at some simple steps for How to Fill XAT 2024 Application Form such as Step-1: Account Create, Step-2: Upload Scanned Images, Step-3: Fill XAT Application Form, Step-4: Fee Payment, and Step-5: Send Confirmation Page (In case of payment through DD).
Step-1: Account Create
- Visit the official website of XAT 2024.
- Click on the “Register Online” link.
- Click on the “Click here for New Application” button.
- The Application form will be opened on the screen.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images
Candidates are required to upload scanned images of the Photograph and Signature. The image size should be less than 1 MB. The image should be in JPEG format with the file name of the Photograph, and the Signature should be Photo.jpeg and Sign.jpeg.
Step-3: Fill XAT 2024 Application Form
The candidates must fill out the XAT Application form by entering their basic & personal details, communication address, educational details, etc.
Step-4: Fee Payment
Students can make fee payments using the following methods:
- Online Payment: Candidates can pay the Application fee using VISA/Master Card, debit/credit card, and IDBI net banking.
- Cash Payment: Take a printout of the XAT Pay-In-Slip. Visit the nearest IDBI Bank and make the cash payment.
- Demand Draft (DD): Prepare a demand draft from any bank favouring “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT”, payable at Jamshedpur.
- Note: In offline payment, candidates must update the payment details in the Application form.
Step-5: Print Confirmation Page
After completing the application process, candidates are required to print the confirmation page. Candidates should preserve the confirmation page for the admission process.
For any other queries about the XAT Application 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.