Latest Applications Open 2023:
DU PGMET or Delhi University Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Test, offers admission into Post-Graduate (Degree/Diploma) and MDS programs.
Delhi University was established in 1922 by the Central Legislative Assembly Act. It is a central university which was situated in New Delhi, India. Admission will be given to only candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for Post-Graduate (Degree/Diploma) and MDS programs.
In this page, candidates will find relevant details of DU PGMET 2024, such as the Application form, eligibility criteria, Exam dates, How to apply, etc.
DU PGMET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the DU PGMET 2024 application form details, which we have mentioned below:
- The DU PGMET 2024 application form is available online mode (official website, i.e., du.ac.in) from 1st week of March 2024.
- Submit the complete application form on or before the due date Last week of March 2024.
- As per instruction, complete the registration process of the DU PGMET 2024 Application form.
- Fill up the information in the form like personal Information, educational qualification details, etc.
- The scan’s latest recent photograph and Signature should be uploaded in jpg/jpeg/png format.
Candidates filling out the admission form will need to submit application fees online via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. Applier need to pay the application fee (for the General/OBC Candidates – Rs 1500/), and the SC/ST category have to pay the Rs 1000 /-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
DU PGMET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding DU PGMET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applier candidates must clear the graduation exam from any university recognized by UGC or AIU by securing a minimum of 50% marks (for the All India Category) and 45% marks (for the PWD category). Aspirants need to hold the BDS Bachelor’s Degree from any UGC/AIU-recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
Age Limit: Aspirants should be a minimum of 25 years of age to apply for admission to DU PGMET 2024.
DU PGMET 2024 Application Date
Here, candidates will be able to check the important dates regarding the DU PGMET 2024 in the below-scheduled table
|DU PGMET 2024 Registration form||1st week of the March 2024|
|Deadline to register online mode||Last week of March 2024|
|Release of Admit card||Last week of April 2024|
|Date of Examination||1st -2nd week of the June 2024|
How to apply
Here, we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for the DU PGMET 2024 Application Form:
- The Delhi University will award admissions solely based on participants’ applier performance in the CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, and ATMA entrance exams.
- Aspirants wishing to enter the graduate Medical/Dental program must participate in the registration process on the official website at du.ac.in.
- Log in on the official website and get the application number to access the registration page to fill out the application form.
- In the form, write the details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, category, gender, Mobile number, correspondence address, permanent address communication details, etc.
- Before applying, prepare the qualification documents such as Original and unattested copies of Mark-sheet of Class 10 & Class 12, Graduation mark sheet & certificate, Certificate of Class 10 & Class 12, and certificate of BDS Bachelor’s degree, etc.
- The registration will be successful when the University receives application fees through online payment facilities.
For any other query regarding the DU PGMET 2024 Application Form, you can ask us by commenting below.