Latest Applications Open 2023:
GPAT 2024 Online Registration will be Started in February 2024. The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). GPAT 2024 exam is conducted to provide admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) courses in India. The admission will be offered in all AICTE institutions, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) affiliated colleges, and institutions approved by the PCI and the GPAT score is also accepted by all AICTE institutions, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) affiliated colleges, and institutions approved by the PCI. The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the official notification for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) on its website, gpat.nta.nic.in.
The application form will be available online in February 2024; the last date to apply is March 2024. The mode of examination is a Computer-based test (CBT), which is conducted once a year. The GPAT 2024 will be held in the second week of May 2024. The GPAT 2024 content will include various pharmacy-related subjects, including pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, and biostatistics. The exam will be held in two shifts: morning and afternoon. Only candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for GPAT 2024 can fill out the application form. The application form must be submitted on or before the last date.
GPAT is a highly competitive exam, with over 100,000 students appearing yearly. The cut-off for admission to top M.Pharm. programs is typically very high, and only top scorers can secure seats. The craze for GPAT is evident because the number of students appearing for the exam has increased steadily. In the previous year, 68,439 candidates registered for the GPAT entrance exam, and 62,275 of them appeared for the exam, which is expected to increase further in 2024. The growing popularity of GPAT is due to several factors, including the increasing demand for pharmacists in India, the rising salaries of pharmacists, and the excellent career prospects in the pharmaceutical industry. If you are interested in pursuing a career in pharmacy, then GPAT is an important exam that you need to take. By preparing well for the exam and scoring high, you can increase your chances of admission to a top M.Pharm. program.
GPAT 2024 Notification – Registration Soon
GPAT 2024 Latest News and Updates
The application form for the GPAT 2024 will be released in the second week of February 2024. Candidates can apply through the NTA website, gpat.nta.nic.in. The last date to apply for the GPAT 2024 is the first week of March 2024. Candidates must submit their application form and fee by this date. The application fee for the GPAT 2024 is for the general category, which is INR 2,200 and for the reserved category (SC/ST/PwD/OBC-NCL) it is INR 1,100. The application fee can be paid online through a debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI. There will be a correction facility in the second week of March 2024.
Candidates can make changes to their application form during this time. The admit card for the GPAT 2024 will be released in the fourth week of March 2024. Candidates can download their admit cards from the NTA website. The GPAT 2024 will be held in the first week of April 2024. The exam will be conducted in two shifts (morning and afternoon) in 110 cities across India. The provisional answer key for the GPAT 2024 will be released in the third week of April 2024. Candidates can raise objections to the answer key during this time. The result of the GPAT 2024 will be declared in the fourth week of April 2024. Candidates can check their results on the NTA website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
What is GPAT?
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) courses in India. The GPAT is a computer-based test (CBT) that is conducted once a year. The application process begins in February and the last date to apply is March. The GPAT score is accepted by all pharmacy colleges in India that are affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), or approved by the PCI.
GPAT scores are accepted 800 participating institutes and all AICTE-approved institutions and universities, which are Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, Manipal University, Karnataka, Manipal University, Karnataka, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali, University of Delhi, New Delhi. These are just a few examples, many other AICTE institutions accept GPAT scores. This means that students who score well in the GPAT 204 exam will be eligible for admission to any of these colleges.
The GPAT was earlier conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 2008 to 2017. The NTA took over the conduct of the GPAT from 2018 onwards. The motto of the GPAT is “Empowering Pharmacy Education”. The GPAT aims to provide a fair and transparent platform for admission to M.Pharm courses in India. In 2023, over 100,000 students appeared for the GPAT entrance exam. The number of students appearing for the GPAT is increasing yearly as the demand for pharmacy education grows in India. The GPAT is an important exam for students who want to pursue a career in pharmacy. The GPAT score is the most important factor in the admission process for M.Pharm courses in India.
GPAT 2024 Quick Links
|GPAT Notification||GPAT Full-Form|
|GPAT Important Dates||GPAT Application Form|
|GPAT How to Fill Application||GPAT Preparation Tips|
|GPAT Syllabus||GPAT Admit Card|
|GPAT Answer Key||GPAT Result|
|GPAT Cut Off||GPAT Eligibility|
|GPAT Exam Pattern||GPAT Exam Centers|
GPAT 2024 Notification
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) programs in India. The exam will be held in the second week of May 2024. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-approved institutions and universities and the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)-affiliated colleges and institutions. The application form for the GPAT 2024 will be available through online mode.
The GPAT is a computer-based test (CBT) with 120 multiple-choice questions. The questions are divided into three sections: Pharmaceutical Chemistry (40 questions), Pharmaceutical Biology (30 questions), and Pharmaceutical Analysis (50 questions). The minimum qualifying score for the GPAT is 30%.
However, the cut-off score for admission to M.Pharm. programs varies from institute to institute. The GPAT is a challenging exam but an essential step for aspiring pharmacists. By preparing well for the GPAT, you can increase your chances of getting admission to a good M.Pharm. program.
GPAT 2024 Dates
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the GPAT and will release the official dates in due course. You can stay up-to-date on the latest GPAT news and events by visiting the NTA website. Here below, we have provided tentative exam dates for GPAT 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Application form starts||2nd week of February 2024|
|Last date to apply||1st week of March 2024|
|Correction facility||2nd week of March 2024|
|Admit Card||4th week of March 2024|
|Exam Date||1st week of April 2024|
|Provisional Answer Key||3rd week of April 2024|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of April 2024|
GPAT 2024 Highlights
The GPAT 2024 application form will be released in February by NTA on gpat.nta.nic.in. The exam will be held online and cover various pharmaceutical sciences subjects. The exam will be held in two shifts (morning and afternoon) in 110 cities across India. Here below are some of the highlights of the GPAT 2024:
|Name of the examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Competent Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of the examination||Postgraduate|
|Frequency of the examination||Annual|
|Courses offered||MPharma and equivalent courses|
|Mode of the examination||Computer-based|
|Total Number of Registrations||64,000|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Cycle of Examination||Single Cycle in 2024|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General: INR 2,200Reserved (SC/ST/PwD/OBC-NCL): INR 1,100|
|Mode of counselling||Both online and Offline|
|Contact Details||011-69227700, 011-40759000|
GPAT 2024 Courses Offered
The GPAT 2024 does not offer any specific courses. It is an entrance exam for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) programs in India. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-approved institutions and universities that offer M.Pharm. programs. The M.Pharm. programs offered by these institutions vary widely. Some common M.Pharm. programs include:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis: This program analyses drugs and drug products. It covers topics such as analytical chemistry, instrumental analysis, and pharmacokinetics.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: This program focuses on the chemistry of drugs and drug products. It covers topics such as organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, and physical chemistry.
- Pharmaceutical Biology: This program focuses on the biological aspects of pharmacy. It covers topics such as biochemistry, pharmacology, and toxicology.
- Pharmaceutical Technology: This program focuses on developing and manufacturing drugs and products. It covers topics such as pharmaceutical engineering, formulation, and manufacturing.
- Pharmaceutics: This program focuses on the delivery of drugs to the body. It covers topics such as drug delivery systems, biopharmaceuticals, and pharmacodynamics.
- Pharmacology: This program focuses on the study of the effects of drugs on the body. It covers drug action, drug interactions, and drug metabolism.
- Pharmacognosy: This program studies natural products with medicinal properties. It covers plant chemistry, drug discovery, and traditional medicine.
- Toxicology: This program focuses on studying the harmful effects of chemicals on the body. It covers topics such as environmental toxicology, food toxicology, and clinical toxicology.
- Clinical Pharmacy: This program applies pharmacy principles to patient care. It covers topics such as drug therapy, pharmacoeconomics, and clinical trials.
- Hospital Pharmacy: This program focuses on providing pharmaceutical services in hospitals. It covers topics such as drug distribution, drug administration, and infection control.
- Community Pharmacy: This program focuses on providing pharmaceutical services to the community. It covers drug counselling, medication adherence, and chronic disease management.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing: This program focuses on the marketing of pharmaceutical products. It covers market research, product development, and sales management.
- Pharmaceutical Management: This program focuses on the management of pharmaceutical organisations. It covers strategic planning, financial management, and human resources management.
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs: This program focuses on regulating pharmaceutical products. It covers drug approval, pharmacovigilance, and good manufacturing practices.
GPAT 2024 Application Form
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in a computer-based mode. The NTA releases the GPAT application form online every year in February. The application window remains open for 30 days. Check the details about the GPAT 2024 Application Form with some instructions below:
- The application form for the GPAT 2024 will be released on the NTA website, gpat.nta.nic.in, in the second week of February 2024.
- The eligibility criteria are different for different categories of candidates. Candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the GPAT 2024. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, their application will be rejected. The eligibility criteria for GPAT 2024 are that the candidate must have a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) degree from a recognised university, the candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination, and the candidate must have appeared in the qualifying examination in the last five years.
- The application form for GPAT 2024 will be available through online mode. The application form can be found on the NTA-GPAT website.
- Candidates must apply for the GPAT 2024 by the first week of March. The application fee is INR 2,200 for general category candidates and INR 1,100 for reserved category candidates. The fee can be paid online. The fee can be paid online through debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
- Applicants must fill out the application form with their details, educational qualifications, contact details, etc. They must also upload their passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) will also provide the correction facility to the candidates in the second week of March 2024. Candidates can make corrections in their application form during this period.
- The last date to submit the application form is the first week of March 2024. Candidates must submit their application form before the deadline.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference. The printout of the application form will be required for the admit card and other related purposes.
GPAT 2024 Application Fees
Here are the points about the GPAT 2024 application fees:
- The application fee for GPAT 2024 is INR 2,200 for general category candidates and INR 1,100 for reserved category candidates.
- The application fee can be paid online through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Pay the application fees on time otherwise your application will get rejected.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Here is a table of the GPAT 2024 application fees:
|Reserved (SC/ST/PwD/OBC-NCL)||INR 1,100|
How to Fill GPAT Application Form
To fill out the GPAT 2024 application form, you have to follow these steps:
- Access the NTA-GPAT website: Open your web browser and navigate to the official NTA-GPAT website: https://gpat.nta.nic.in/
- Initiate the application process: Click the “Apply Now” button on the homepage.
- Create an account: Enter your email address and mobile number in the respective fields. Click on the “Create Account” button. You will receive a verification code on your mobile number. Enter the verification code in the respective field and click on the “Verify” button.
- Fill out the application form: Fill out the form with your details, educational qualifications, contact details, etc. Make sure to provide all the required information.
- Upload your photograph and signature: Upload your scanned passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format. Upload the scanned photograph with 10 KB to 200 KB size and signature with 4 KB to 30 KB. The photograph should be of recent origin and should be in colour. The signature should be clear and legible.
- Review the application form: Once you have filled out the application form, click on the “Review” button. This will allow you to review your application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee: The application fee for GPAT 2024 is INR 2,200 for general category candidates and INR 1,100 for reserved category candidates. You can pay the application fee online through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Submit the application form: Click on the “Submit” button to submit your application form. A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen, indicating that your application has been submitted successfully.
- Take a printout of the application form: It is a good practice to take a printout of the submitted application form for your records. This printed copy may be required for future reference or documentation purposes.
- Stay informed: Throughout the application process and beyond, watch your registered email address and mobile number closely. The NTA may send important notifications, updates, and information related to the examination to these contact details.
The candidate must scan and upload the necessary documents in the prescribed size and format. The documents must be clear and legible. Here are the required documents for the GPAT 2024 application form:
- Scanned passport-size photograph: The photograph should be of recent origin and in colour. It should be a clear and legible photograph of the candidate’s face, taken against a plain background. The size of the photograph should be between 10 KB and 200 KB.
- Scanned signature: The signature should be clear and legible. It should be the candidate’s signature and not a scanned copy of someone else’s signature. The signature size should be between 4 KB and 30 KB
- Proof of educational qualification: The candidate must upload a scanned copy of their mark sheets and degree certificate(s) to prove their educational qualification. The mark sheets should be from a recognised university or institution.
- Proof of identity: The candidate must upload a scanned copy of a valid identity document, such as a passport, driving license, or voter ID card. The document must be in the candidate’s name and should be valid at the time of application.
- Proof of residence: The candidate must upload a scanned copy of a valid proof of residence, such as an electricity bill, water bill, or rent agreement. The document must be in the name of the candidate or their parents/guardians and should be valid at the time of application.
- Application fee receipt: The candidate must upload a scanned copy of the receipt for the application fee. The receipt must be in the name of the candidate and should be dated within the application period.
GPAT 2024 Application Correction
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will provide a GPAT 2024 Application Correction facility for candidates to make changes to their application form. The correction window will be open in the second week of March 2024, so candidates should make sure to submit their corrections within the stipulated time. If a candidate enters the wrong details in their GPAT 2024 application form, they will not be able to make changes to those details after the correction window is closed. Here are the steps to make corrections to the GPAT 2024 application:
- Visit the Website: Go to the official NTA-GPAT website: https://gpat.nta.nic.in/. If you’re new, create an account by entering your email and phone number. Verify it using the code sent to your phone.
- Login: Use your email and password to log in. Reset your password if needed through the “Forgot Password” link.
- Go to Corrections: Find the “Correction of Application” tab on the homepage. It’s available only during the correction window, as specified in the notice.
- Choose Corrections: Fix personal info, education details, contact info, photo, signature, or documents. Upload the correct documents, adhering to size rules.
- Edit Details: Fill in the right information in the appropriate fields. Double-check before moving ahead.
- Upload Documents: If you’re changing documents, upload the new ones as per the given size limits.
- Review: Hit “Review” to double-check your form. Make sure everything’s accurate.
- Submit: Click “Submit” to send your form. You’ll get a confirmation message after it’s successfully submitted.
GPAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The NTA releases the GPAT 2024 eligibility criteria on its official website, gpat.nta.nic.in. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam. To be eligible for GPAT 2024, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from a recognised university. There is no upper age limit for GPAT 2024. There are some relaxations in the eligibility criteria for certain categories of candidates, such as SC/ST/OBC candidates and PwBD candidates.
To be eligible for the exam, candidates must be a citizen of India.
There is no upper age limit for GPAT 2024.
Applicant should have a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) degree from a recognised university. The applicant should have passed the B.Pharm. examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or 50% marks in each of the six semesters. The applicant should have completed the B.Pharm. degree within the last five years from the date of the GPAT exam.
Candidates currently appearing for the qualifying examination of a bachelor’s degree and whose results will be declared before the commencement of admission for the academic year 2024-25 can also apply for GPAT 2024. In other words, candidates in their final year of B.Pharm. whose results are expected to be out before the GPAT 2024 application deadline can apply for the exam.
Candidates with disabilities:
Candidates with disabilities are eligible to apply for GPAT. The NTA has listed the following disabilities as eligible for GPAT admission:
- Low vision and blindness
- Hearing impairment and deafness
- Locomotor disability, including cerebral palsy, leprosy, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental illness
- Blood disorders, such as haemophilia, thalassaemia, or sickle cell disease
- Multiple disabilities
- Disabilities caused due to chronic neurological conditions, such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
To be eligible for GPAT, candidates with disabilities must meet the following additional requirements:
- They must have a valid disability certificate issued by a competent authority.
- They must meet the academic qualification requirements for the GPAT.
- They must demonstrate that they can take the GPAT exam and succeed in a Master of Pharmacy program.
GPAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The NTA releases the GPAT 2024 exam pattern on its official website, gpat.nta.nic.in. The exam pattern mentions the details of the structure and format of the pharmacy entrance examination. The GPAT 2024 will be a computer-based exam (CBT). The question paper will contain a total of 125 multiple-choice questions. Each question will carry 4 marks, with no negative marking. The candidates will be given 3 hours to complete the exam. Candidates must check the GPAT Exam Pattern 2024 below:
- Mode of exam: The GPAT 2024 will be a computer-based exam (CBT). This means the exam will be conducted on a computer, and the candidates can answer the questions using a mouse and keyboard.
- Duration: The GPAT 2024 will be a 3-hour exam. The candidates will have 180 minutes to answer all the questions.
- Number of questions: Will be 125 questions in the GPAT 2024. The questions will be of multiple-choice type, with 4 options for each question.
- Medium: The paper will be in English language only. This means the candidates must be proficient in English to take the exam.
- Marking scheme: There will be 4 marks for each correct answer. However, there will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer. This means the candidates must be careful while answering the questions, as they can lose marks for answering incorrectly.
|Exam mode||Computer-Based Mode|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Total number of questions||125|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Marking scheme||+4 mark for every correct response and -1 mark for each wrong response|
|Frequency||Once a year|
Subject-wise marks distribution and number of questions
Check the section-wise marking scheme below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Allied Subjects||38||152|
|Pharmaceutics & Allied Subjects||38||152|
|Pharmacognosy & Allied Subjects||10||40|
|Pharmacology & Allied Subjects||28||112|
GPAT 2024 Syllabus
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has created a detailed syllabus for the Graduate Pharmacy Admission Test (GPAT). The syllabus covers all major and minor topics important for pharmacy aspirants. The syllabus is divided into three sections: Physical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, and Pharmacology.
The Physical Chemistry section covers the fundamental chemistry principles used in pharmacy. Topics include thermodynamics, kinetics, electrochemistry, solutions, and colligative properties. The Pharmaceutics section covers the principles of drug delivery and formulation. Topics include dosage forms, pharmaceutical compounding, pharmaceutical analysis, and drug delivery systems.
The Pharmacology section covers the mechanisms of drug action and the effects of drugs on the body. Topics include pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug action, and adverse drug reactions. The GPAT 2024 syllabus is a comprehensive and challenging exam. However, it is an essential requirement for admission to graduate pharmacy programs. By carefully studying the syllabus and preparing for the exam, you can increase your chances of success.
GPAT Syllabus of Physical Chemistry
The Physical Chemistry section of the GPAT syllabus covers the fundamental chemistry principles used in pharmacy. Topics include thermodynamics, kinetics, electrochemistry, solutions, and colligative properties.
- Thermodynamics: Thermodynamics is the study of the energy and entropy of systems. It is a fundamental concept in chemistry used to understand the behaviour of matter and energy. Topics in thermodynamics covered in the GPAT syllabus include thermodynamic concepts, laws of thermodynamics, entropy, free energy, chemical equilibrium, and reaction rates.
- Kinetics: Kinetics is the study of the rates of chemical reactions. It is used to understand how fast reactions occur and how they can be influenced by various factors. Topics in kinetics covered in the GPAT syllabus include rate of chemical reactions, collision theory, reaction mechanisms, and enzyme kinetics.
- Electrochemistry: Electrochemistry studies the interactions between electricity and chemistry. It is used to understand electrochemical cells’ behaviour and the reactions at their electrodes. Topics in electrochemistry covered in the GPAT syllabus include electrochemical cells, redox reactions, electroplating, and corrosion.
- Solutions: Solutions are mixtures of two or more substances. They are essential for many pharmaceutical applications, such as drug delivery and formulation. Topics in solutions covered in the GPAT syllabus include types of solutions, colligative properties, and solubility.
- Colligative properties: Colligative properties are properties of solutions that depend on the number of solute particles in the solution, but not on the identity of the solute particles. Topics in colligative properties covered in the GPAT syllabus include vapour pressure, boiling point elevation, freezing point depression, and osmotic pressure.
GPAT Syllabus of Pharmaceutics
The Pharmaceutics section of the GPAT syllabus covers the principles of drug delivery and formulation. Topics include dosage forms, pharmaceutical compounding, pharmaceutical analysis, and drug delivery systems.
- Dosage forms: Dosage forms are the physical forms in which drugs are administered to patients. They include solid dosage forms (such as tablets and capsules), liquid dosage forms (such as syrups and suspensions), semisolid dosage forms (such as creams and ointments), and gaseous dosage forms (such as metered-dose inhalers).
- Pharmaceutical compounding: Pharmaceutical compounding is the process of preparing customised drug products for individual patients. It ensures patients receive the necessary medications in the correct dosage and form.
- Pharmaceutical analysis: Pharmaceutical analysis is the study of the composition and quality of drugs. It is used to ensure that drugs are safe and effective.
- Drug delivery systems: Drug delivery systems are devices used to control drug release into the body. They are used to improve the efficacy and safety of drugs.
GPAT Syllabus of Pharmacology
The Pharmacology section of the GPAT syllabus covers the mechanisms of drug action and the effects of drugs on the body. Topics include pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug action, and adverse drug reactions.
- Pharmacokinetics: Pharmacokinetics studies the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of drugs. It is used to understand how drugs move through the body and how they are eliminated.
- Pharmacodynamics: Pharmacodynamics is the study of the mechanisms of drug action. It is used to understand how drugs interact with the body and how they produce their effects.
- Drug action: Drug action is the overall effect of a drug on the body. It can be local (affecting a specific part of the body) or systemic (affecting the entire body).
- Adverse drug reactions: Adverse drug reactions are unintended effects of drugs. They can be mild or severe and can sometimes be fatal.
GPAT 2024 Best Book
The GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is a national-level entrance exam for postgraduate pharmacy courses in India. The best book for GPAT preparation will vary depending on your learning style and preferences.
However, some of the most popular and recommended books include The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy, GPAT Cracker, and Complete Companion for GPAT and Other Competitive Examinations in Pharmacy. Here are some books for the preparation of GPAT 2024:
|Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics||The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy by Akaberi Shah Baser, GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam, or Complete Companion for GPAT and Other Competitive Examinations in Pharmacy by Sandip Patel Umang Shah, Amit Kumar Baser, Ashok Akhbari, and Ashish Patel|
|Pathophysiology||GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam or Complete Companion for GPAT and Other Competitive Examinations in Pharmacy by Sandip Patel Umang Shah, Amit Kumar Baser, Ashok Akhbari, and Ashish Patel|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy by Akaberi Shah Baser, GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam, or Compete Pharma by Aitbs Publishers|
|Organic Chemistry||The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy by Akaberi Shah Baser, GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam, or Organic Chemistry by Solomons and Fryhle|
|Pharmacology||The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy by Akaberi Shah Baser, GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam, or Pharmacology by Katzung and Masters|
|Pharmaceutics||The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy by Akaberi Shah Baser, GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam, or Pharmaceutics by Lachman, Lieberman, and Schwartz|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis||The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy by Akaberi Shah Baser, GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam, and Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis by BK Sarma|
|Pharmacognosy||GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam or Pharmacognosy by Tyler|
|Pharmaceutical Microbiology||GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam or Industrial Microbiology by Cascada|
|Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence||GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam or Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence by Mahajan|
|Pharmaceutical Management||GPAT Cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam or Pharmaceutical Management by Alapatt|
GPAT 2024 Mock Test
A GPAT mock test is a practice test that simulates the actual GPAT exam. It is a great way to assess your preparation and to identify areas where you need more improvement. GPAT mock tests are available online and offline.
Many mock tests are available, so you can choose one that fits your budget and needs. Taking GPAT mock tests is a great way to improve your chances of success in the actual exam. Here are some platforms and resources where you might find GPAT mock tests:
- GPAT Official Website: The official GPAT website offers official mock tests and practice papers to help you prepare for the exam.
- Coaching Institutes: Many coaching institutes and online educational platforms offer mock tests and study materials designed for GPAT preparation.
- Online Learning Platforms: Websites like Unacademy, Khan Academy, and Coursera often have courses and practice materials related to pharmacy and GPAT preparation.
- GPAT Preparation Books: Look for GPAT preparation books available in the market. Many of these books come with practice questions and mock tests.
- Educational Apps: Mobile apps dedicated to pharmacy and GPAT preparation could offer mock tests, quizzes, and study resources.
- Pharmacy Forums: Online pharmacy forums and communities might have discussions about recommended platforms for GPAT mock tests.
- Social Media Groups: Search for GPAT preparation groups on social media platforms like Facebook, where students often share resources and mock tests.
- Previous Year Question Papers: You can find and solve previous year GPAT question papers to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Educational YouTube Channels: Some educational YouTube channels offer tutorials, explanations, and mock test solutions for GPAT aspirants.
GPAT 2024 Preparation Tips
The GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is a national-level entrance exam for postgraduate pharmacy courses in India. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Below are some GPAT 2024 preparation tips:
- Start early: The GPAT is a challenging exam, so it is important to give yourself plenty of time to prepare is important. Start studying at least 6 months before the exam. This will give you enough time to cover all the important topics and to take practice tests.
- Make a study plan: Once you have decided to take the GPAT, it is important to make a study plan. This will help you stay on track and ensure you are studying the right things. Your study plan should include a schedule for each subject, as well as a plan for taking practice tests.
- Set realistic goals: Don’t try to cram everything into the last few weeks before the exam. Set realistic goals for yourself and gradually increase your study time as you get closer to the exam. This will help you to avoid feeling overwhelmed and stressed.
- Choose the right resources: Many resources are available for GPAT preparation. Choose the right resources for you, and will help you learn the material in a way that makes sense. There are many books, online courses, and practice tests available. Try out a few different resources to see what works best for you.
- Take practice tests: Taking practice tests is a great way to assess your preparation and identify areas where you need more improvement. Take practice tests regularly and review your results carefully. This will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and focus your study time on the areas you need the most help with.
- Manage your time effectively: The GPAT is a timed exam, so learning how to manage your time effectively is important. Practice answering questions under timed conditions so you can get used to the time constraints of the actual exam. This will help you to avoid feeling rushed during the exam and to make sure that you answer all of the questions.
- Get enough sleep: Sleep is essential for good test performance. Ensure you get at least 7-8 hours each night before the exam. This will help you be alert and focused on the day of the exam.
- Stay positive: It is important to stay positive and motivated throughout your GPAT preparation. Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed. This will help you to stay focused and motivated even when things get tough.
- Join a study group or find a tutor: This can be a helpful way to stay motivated and learn from others. Studying with others can help you stay accountable and learn new things.
- Take care of your physical and mental health: Eating healthy, exercising, and getting enough sleep will help you to stay focused and perform your best on the exam. Make sure to eat healthy foods and get regular exercise. This will help you to have the energy you need to study and to take the exam.
GPAT 2024 Exam Centers
The NTA will release the GPAT 2024 exam centre list on its website. Candidates can choose up to 4 preferred exam cities when filling out the application form. The NTA will allocate the exam centres on a first-come, first-served basis. Candidates are advised to register and submit the application form as early as possible. The list of GPAT exam cities for the GPAT 2024 exam is mentioned below in the table:
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Srinagar (J & K)|
|Telangana||Hyderabad/Secunderabad/Ran ga Reddy|
Required Documents at the Exam time
The following are the required documents that you need to bring to the GPAT 2024 exam:
- GPAT Admit Card: The GPAT admit card is a must-have document for the exam. The NTA issues it after the application process is complete. The admit card will contain your name, photograph, exam date, time, and venue. You cannot enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- Valid ID Proof: You must carry valid ID proof such as a passport, driver’s license, or PAN card. The ID proof must be original and should be valid. The ID proof must be the same as the name mentioned on your GPAT admit card.
- One passport-size photograph: You must attach a recent photograph to your GPAT admit card. The photograph should be taken in the last six months and should be clear and without any alterations. The photograph must be the same as the photograph mentioned on your ID proof.
GPAT 2024 Online Examination Instruction & Guidelines
On the day of the exam, candidates must arrive at the test centre early and go through a security screening. Any candidate who violates the exam rules will be disqualified. After completing the exam, candidates must submit their answer sheets and leave the exam room immediately. The results of the exam will be announced in March 2024. Here are the instructions and guidelines for the GPAT 2024 online examination:
- Check Your Device: Make sure your computer works and the internet is stable. You can test the internet on speedtest.net. Install any needed software or plugins mentioned on the GPAT website.
- Login Early: Log in to the exam site 30 minutes before the start time. This helps solve any tech problems. Use the username and password from your admit card.
- Keep Docs Ready: Have your GPAT admit card, ID proof, and other needed papers ready. You’ll show these to the proctor before you start.
- Quiet Place: Find a quiet, well-lit spot for the exam. No distractions. Check that your webcam and microphone work well.
- Device Check: Make sure your webcam, microphone, and speakers work. Try them on Skype or Zoom.
- ID Check: Prove your identity by showing your face and ID to the webcam. Share your birthdate and personal info too.
- Browser Check: Use the right browser with proper settings. Follow what the exam people say about this.
- Proctoring: Some exams watch you through your webcam. Follow the proctor’s directions.
- Test Look: Understand the test’s layout. Know how to move between questions, mark them, and finish.
- Time Plan: Watch the time and divide it between questions or parts. Use a timer if it helps.
- Answer Step by Step: Read and answer questions carefully, one by one. Check your answers before moving ahead.
- Internet Issue: If your net disconnects, reconnect fast. If it’s still a problem, ask for help.
- Help Contacts: Keep the helpline number for tech issues handy.
- Submit Correctly: Once done, review if time’s left, and submit as directed. Make sure you get a “submitted” message.
GPAT Exam Day Guidelines
Here are some general guidelines you might find helpful for the GPAT exam day:
- Admit Card: Make sure you have printed copies of your GPAT admit card. The admit card usually contains important details like your roll number, exam centre, and reporting time.
- Reporting Time: Reach the exam centre well in advance. The reporting time will be mentioned on your admit card. This allows you some buffer time in case of any unexpected delays.
- Required Documents: Along with your admit card, bring a valid photo ID proof (like an Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.) and a passport-sized photograph. Check the admit card for specific instructions on required documents.
- Dress Comfortably: Wear comfortable clothing. Make sure to dress in layers as the temperature in the exam hall can vary.
- Prohibited Items: Leave behind any prohibited items such as electronic devices (phones, smartwatches), bags, study material, notes, etc., as they are generally not allowed inside the examination centre.
- COVID-19 Precautions: Considering the ongoing pandemic, you might be required to follow specific COVID-19-related guidelines such as wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing, and using hand sanitisers.
- Seat Allotment: Once you reach the exam centre, follow the instructions of the exam staff. They will guide you to your allotted seat.
- Instructions: Listen carefully to the invigilator’s instructions. Follow the guidelines for filling out the answer sheet and handling the question paper.
- Duration and Timing: Be aware of each section’s exam duration and timing for each section. This will help you manage your time effectively during the exam.
- Answering: Read the questions carefully and mark your answers accurately on the answer sheet. There is often negative marking, so be cautious while attempting questions you are unsure about.
- Breaks: There might be specific guidelines about breaks during the exam. If breaks are allowed, use them wisely to stretch and relax.
- Leaving the Exam Hall: If you finish the exam early, you might need to wait until the scheduled exam duration is over before leaving the exam hall.
- Review: Review your answers before submitting the paper if time permits.
- Submission: Follow the invigilator’s instructions for submitting your answer sheet and leaving the exam hall.
GPAT 2024 Admit Card
The NTA will release the GPAT 2024 admit card on their website, gpat.nta.nic.in. You can download it using your application number and password or date of birth. The admit card will have important information about the exam, such as the date, time, and venue of the exam, as well as your details. You must take a printout of the admit card and bring it to the exam hall. The admit card must be clear and readable, and you must not change it.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can access their GPAT admit cards by logging into their NTA GPAT accounts using their 12-digit application number and date of birth or password. To download the GPAT 2024 admit card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Open your web browser and navigate to the National Testing Agency (NTA) website. On the main window screen, you will find various options related to different examinations. Look for the section related to ‘Pharmacy’ or simply use the direct URL, https://gpat.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on Admit Card Download: On the NTA GPAT homepage, search for the link that reads ‘Download GPAT 2024 Admit Card’ or ‘Download GPAT 2024 Hall Ticket’. This link might be prominently displayed, often under a section labelled “Latest Updates” or something similar. Click on this link to proceed.
- Enter Application Details: You will be directed to a new page where you need to enter your application details to access your admit card. The application details generally include your 12-digit application number and either your password or your date of birth, depending on the option you have chosen during the application process.
- Click ‘Sign In’: After entering the required details, click on the ‘Sign In’ button. This will initiate the login process, and the system will verify the information you provided.
- Admit Card Display: Once you successfully log in, you will be directed to your candidate dashboard or a page specifically dedicated to your GPAT 2024 admit card. The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Review and Download: Carefully review all the details mentioned on the admit card. Ensure that your personal information and exam details are accurate. If everything looks correct, proceed to download the admit card.
- Print Multiple Copies: After downloading the admit card, it’s recommended to take at least two printouts of the same. This is crucial to have a backup copy in case one gets damaged or misplaced. Make sure the print quality is good and all details are legible.
- Check Admit Card Details: Verify that all the information on the admit card is accurate and matches the information you provided during the application process. Pay attention to details like your name, photograph, exam date, reporting time, exam centre address, and other relevant instructions.
- Safekeeping: Keep both printed copies of the admit card in a safe and secure place. You’ll need to present this document at the exam centre for verification on the day of the GPAT 2024 examination.
GPAT 2024 Answer Key
The answer key for the GPAT 2024 will be released in the third week of April 2024. It will be available in PDF format and will include a question paper with the correct answers, as well as an objection facility. Applicants will be able to challenge any of the answers by paying a required fee.
The answer key will help candidates to calculate their estimated marks in the entrance test. By comparing their answers to the correct answers, candidates will be able to get an idea of how well they performed in the exam. This information can be helpful in predicting their scores before the declaration of the result.
How to Download GPAT Answer Key
The answer key will be released in PDF format. You can download it and save it for future reference. Here are the steps on how candidates can check their GPAT 2024 Answer Key in points:
- Visit the Official GPAT Website: Open your web browser and Go to the official GPAT website, gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Log In to Your Account: Click on the “Login” button and enter your application number and password. If you have forgotten your application number or password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Locate the Answer Key Section: Once you have logged in, click on the “Answer Key” tab. The answer key tab is usually located in the top navigation bar of the website.
- Select the Exam and Paper Code: Select the exam date and paper code that you appeared for. The exam date and paper code are printed on your admit card.
- Download the Answer Key PDF: Click on the “Download Answer Key” button. The answer key will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Compare Your Answers: Open the downloaded answer key PDF and Open the PDF file and compare your answers to the correct answers. This will help you estimate your score. Be careful not to make any mistakes when comparing your answers to the correct answers.
- Challenge Discrepancies (If Applicable): If you find any discrepancies, you can challenge the answer key. The instructions on how to do this are usually provided in the answer key.
- Stay Updated: Keep an eye on the official GPAT website for any updates regarding the answer key, challenges, and final answer key release.
GPAT 2024 Result
The GPAT result will be announced online in the fourth week of April 2024 through online mode. The NTA will prepare a merit list of qualified candidates based on their scores. To check the result, candidates need to log in to their NTA GPAT account and enter their roll number and password. The result will contain the candidate’s roll number, name, marks, and rank.
Candidates who qualify for the GPAT will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. The counselling process will be conducted by the NTA in two phases that are, in the first phase, candidates will be required to submit their choices of colleges and courses and in the second phase, candidates will be allotted seats in colleges based on their merit and choice of colleges. The GPAT result is an important document for candidates who are seeking admission to M.Pharma courses. It is important to keep the result safe for future reference.
How to check the GPAT Result
To check the GPAT results 2024, candidates should follow these steps on the official website:
- Go to the official GPAT website: Open your web browser and navigate to the official GPAT website, gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Log in to your GPAT account: Enter your application number and password to log in to your GPAT account.
- Find the result section: Look for the “Result” section on the website. This section may be labeled as “GPAT 2024 Result” or “Results”.
- Click on the result link: Click on the link provided to access your GPAT result.
- View your result: You will be redirected to a page where you can view your GPAT result. This page may display your overall score, sectional scores, percentile, and other relevant information.
- Download or print your result: If available, you can download or print your result for your records.
- Check for merit list or rank card: Depending on the release format of the result, you may also find information about the merit list or rank card. If the GPAT exam includes rank-based admissions, you should be able to see your rank if you’re eligible.
- Follow additional steps (if applicable): If the GPAT result announcement involves further steps such as counseling or admission processes, follow the instructions carefully on the official website.
- Stay updated: Keep an eye on the official GPAT website for updates regarding the result, counseling, and other related announcements.
GPAT 2024 Merit List
The GPAT 2024 merit list has not yet been released. The NTA will release the merit list in the fourth week of April 2024. The merit list will be available on the NTA website, gpat.nta.nic.in. Candidates can check their merit list by logging in to their NTA GPAT account. The merit list will contain the names, roll numbers, and all India ranks of the qualified candidates. It will also contain the sectional scores, sectional percentiles, and overall percentiles of the candidates.
The cutoff is the minimum score a candidate must obtain to qualify for the GPAT. The merit list will be prepared based on the candidates’ cutoff and sectional percentiles of the candidates. The All India Rank (AIR) is a number that is assigned to each qualified candidate. It is calculated based on the candidate’s overall percentile and the number of candidates qualified for the GPAT.
The percentile is a percentage that indicates how many candidates have scored below a particular candidate. For example, if a candidate has a percentile of 90, 90% of the candidates who took the GPAT scored below that candidate. The merit list is an important document for candidates seeking admission to M.Pharma courses. It is important to keep the merit list safe for future reference.
GPAT 2024 Cutoff
The NTA will release the GPAT cutoff and merit list on their official website, gpat.nta.nic.in. The merit list will contain the names, roll numbers, and all India ranks of the qualified candidates. It will also contain the sectional scores, sectional percentiles, and overall percentiles of the candidates. The cutoff is the minimum score a candidate must obtain to qualify for the GPAT. The merit list will be prepared based on the cutoff and the sectional percentiles of the candidates.
The All India Rank (AIR) is a number that is assigned to each qualified candidate. It is calculated based on the candidate’s overall percentile and the number of candidates who have qualified for the GPAT.
The percentile is a percentage that indicates how many candidates have scored below a particular candidate. For example, if a candidate has a percentile of 90, it means that 90% of the candidates who took the GPAT scored below that candidate. The tentative GPAT exam cutoff is given in the table below:
|Economically Weaker Section||104|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||131|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||103|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||76|
GPAT 2024 Counselling
The candidates who qualify for the GPAT will be called for counselling. The counselling will be conducted by the various NTA-approved institutions individually. The qualified applicants will have to register separately for the institutions in which they want to take admission to. The counselling process will involve the following steps:
- Registration: Candidates will have to register for the counselling process on the website of the respective institution. The registration process will typically involve providing personal details, educational qualifications, and GPAT scores.
- Choice Filling: Candidates will have to fill in their choices of colleges and courses. They can choose up to 10 colleges in order of preference.
- Seat Allotment: The institutions will allot seats to the candidates based on their merit and choice of colleges. The merit will be calculated based on the candidate’s GPAT scores and the sectional percentiles.
- Payment of Fees: Candidates who are allotted seats will have to pay the admission fee to the institution. The fee is typically non-refundable.
The counselling process will be conducted in two phases:
- Phase 1: In the first phase, candidates will be required to submit their choices of colleges and courses. The institutions will then release a provisional merit list based on the information provided by the candidates. Candidates can then make changes to their choices if they are not satisfied with their provisional allotment.
- Phase 2: In the second phase, the institutions will release the final merit list and allot seats to the candidates. Candidates who are not allotted seats in Phase 1 will have a chance to participate in Phase 2.
Required Documents at the Counseling Time
The following documents are required for document verification in GPAT 2024:
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets: These are to verify the candidate’s educational qualification. The marksheets should be original and certified by the school/college authorities.
- GPAT 2024 admit card: This is to confirm the candidate’s identity and to allow them to appear for the document verification process. The admit card should be original and should be carried along with a valid photo ID proof.
- Graduation marksheet: This is to verify the candidate’s graduation qualification. The marksheet should be original and should be certified by the university authorities.
- Category certificate: This is to avail any benefits that are applicable to the candidate, such as reservation in seats. The certificate should be original and should be issued by the competent authority.
- GPAT 2024 rank card: This is to determine the candidate’s merit for admission to M.Pharma courses. The rank card should be original and should be carried along with the admit card.
- Character certificate: This is to verify the candidate’s character. The certificate should be original and should be issued by a gazetted officer.
- Migration certificate: This is to verify the candidate’s educational qualifications from a different state or country. The certificate should be original and should be issued by the university authorities.
- Passport-size photograph: This is to be used for the candidate’s record. The photograph should be recent and should be affixed to the admit card.
- Valid ID proof: This is to verify the candidate’s identity. Some of the accepted ID proofs are an Adhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, voter ID Card, and passport.
GPAT 2024 Admission Process
The GPAT 2024 admission process is a competitive process and only the best candidates will be admitted to the M.Pharma courses. Candidates are advised to start preparing for the GPAT 2024 early and to take the necessary steps to secure a seat in their desired college. The GPAT 2024 admission process will be conducted in the following steps:
- Appearing for the GPAT Exam: Candidates interested in pursuing postgraduate pharmacy programs need to appear for the GPAT exam. This exam assesses the candidates’ aptitude and knowledge in the field of pharmacy.
- Checking the Result: After the GPAT exam, candidates can check their results on the official GPAT website. The result typically includes the overall score, sectional scores, and percentile.
- Applying to Participating Institutions: Participating institutions, such as universities and colleges offering M.Pharm programs, usually release admission notifications indicating the availability of seats, eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and any other relevant information.
- Submitting Applications: Interested candidates need to submit applications to the institutions of their choice within the specified time frame. The application process might be online or offline, depending on the institution.
- Merit List/Rank Calculation: Some institutions use the GPAT scores to prepare a merit list or rank candidates based on their scores and other criteria. This list determines the order in which candidates will be considered for admission.
- Counseling and Seat Allotment: Many institutions conduct counselling sessions for shortlisted candidates. During counselling, candidates might need to verify their documents, choose their preferred specialisation (if applicable), and get their seats allotted based on their rank and availability of seats.
- Admission Confirmation: After counselling process, candidates who have been allotted seats need to confirm their admission by paying the necessary fees and completing the required formalities. This usually involves submitting documents, certificates, and other paperwork.
- Commencement of Classes: Once the admission process is complete and fees are paid, candidates can join the M.Pharm program at the designated institution. The academic year begins as per the institution’s schedule.
Colleges Accepting GPAT 2024 Score
The GPAT 2024 score will be valid for three years from the declaration of the result. This means that candidates who qualify for the GPAT 2024 can use their scores to apply for admission to M.Pharma courses in AICTE-approved participating institutes for the next three years. The GPAT 2024 score is accepted by more than 800 AICTE-approved participating institutes across India. Aspirants can check the AICTE-approved GPAT participating institutes list from the table below.
|S.No||GPAT participating institutes||Institute type||City||State|
|1||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali||Public||Mohali||Punjab|
|2||Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi||Public||New Delhi||Delhi|
|3||University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh||Public||Chandigarh||Chandigarh|
|4||Jadavpur University, Kolkata||Public||Kolkata||West Bengal|
|5||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||Public||Mumbai||Maharashtra|
|6||Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi||Public||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|7||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara||Public||Vadodara||Gujarat|
|8||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad||Public||Hyderabad||Telangana|
|9||Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi||Public||New Delhi||Delhi|
|10||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam||Public||Visakhapatnam||Andhra Pradesh|
|11||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur||Public||Nagpur||Maharashtra|
|12||University College of Pharmaceutical Science, Kakatiya University, Warangal||Public||Warangal||Telangana|
|13||School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore||Public||Indore||Madhya Pradesh|
|14||Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh||Public||Dibrugarh||Assam|
|15||Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar||Public||Sagar||Madhya Pradesh|
|16||Government College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru||Public||Bengaluru||Karnataka|
|17||Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak||Public||Rohtak||Haryana|
|18||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli||Public||Raebareli||Uttar Pradesh|
|19||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata||Public||Kolkata||West Bengal|
|20||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad||Public||Ahmedabad||Gujarat|
|21||Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal||Private||Manipal||Karnataka|
|22||JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty||Private||Ooty||Tamil Nadu|
|23||Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai||Private||Mumbai||Maharashtra|
|24||Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune||Private||Pune||Maharashtra|
|25||Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai||Private||Chennai||Tamil Nadu|
|26||Nirma University, Ahmedabad||Private||Ahmedabad||Gujarat|
|27||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra||Private||Ranchi||Jharkhand|
|28||JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru||Private||Mysuru||Karnataka|
|29||Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore||Private||Bangalore||Karnataka|
|30||Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi||Private||Kochi||Kerala|
|31||PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore||Private||Coimbatore||Tamil Nadu|
|32||RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Shirpur||Private||Shirpur||Maharashtra|
|33||SRM University, Chennai||Private||Chennai||Tamil Nadu|
|34||SLT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bilaspur||Private||Bilaspur||Chhattisgarh|
|35||Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune||Private||Pune||Maharashtra|
|36||KLE University College of Pharmacy, Belgaum||Private||Belgaum||Karnataka|
|37||Chitkara University, Patiala||Private||Patiala||Punjab|
|38||Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani||Private||Pilani||Rajasthan|
|39||Soniya Education Trust’s College of Pharmacy, Dharwad||Private||Dharwad||Karnataka|
|40||Seemanta Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jharpokharia||Private||Jharpokharia||Odisha|
GPAT 2024 Scholarship/ Financial Assistance
Some of the educational institutions offer scholarships to GPAT qualifiers based on their academic performance, financial need, or other criteria. To find out more about the scholarships and financial assistance programs available to GPAT 2024 qualifiers, candidates can visit the websites of the government, private organizations, and educational institutions. There are a number of scholarships and financial assistance programs available to GPAT 2024 qualifiers. These programs are offered by the government, private organizations, and educational institutions.
Some of the government scholarships available to GPAT qualifiers include:
- The National Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Students (NMMS)
- The Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students (PMS)
- The Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students (OBC-M)
- The Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities (PMS-M)
Some of the private scholarships available to GPAT qualifiers include:
- The GPAT Scholarship Scheme by the All India Pharmaceutical Students’ Association (AIPS)
- The GPAT Scholarship Scheme by the Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)
- The GPAT Scholarship Scheme by the Indian Drug Manufacturers’ Association (IDMA)
- The GPAT Scholarship Scheme by the Association of Pharmaceutical Technologists (APT)
Here are some additional tips for applying for scholarships and financial assistance:
- Start early: The application deadlines for scholarships and financial assistance programs can be early, so it is important to start the application process early.
- Be organised: Keep track of all the scholarships and financial assistance programs that you apply for, as well as the deadlines and requirements.
- Write a strong personal statement: The personal statement is your chance to tell the scholarship committee why you deserve the scholarship. Be sure to highlight your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and work experience.
- Read carefully: Typos and grammatical errors can make your application look unprofessional. Be sure to proofread your application carefully before submitting it.
GPAT 2024 Contact Information
Here is the contact information of GPAT 2024:
- Website: https://gpat.nta.nic.in/
- Helpline number: 011-69227700, 011-40759000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://gpat.nta.nic.in/
The GPAT participating institutes are a diverse group of colleges and universities offering M.Pharma courses. They are located all over India, from the southern tip of Kerala to the northernmost reaches of Jammu and Kashmir. The GPAT participating institutes offer a variety of M.Pharma courses, including Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, and Toxicology. They also have strong research programs that allow students to pursue their interests in cutting-edge areas of pharmacy. The GPAT 2024 participating institutes offer a great opportunity for students to pursue a career in pharmacy. They provide a strong foundation in the theoretical and practical aspects of pharmacy, and they also offer opportunities for research and innovation.
GPAT 2024 FAQs
What is the qualification for the GPAT exam?
Candidates must have qualified for the 10 + 2 examination. Candidates must possess a degree in Bachelor’s of Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognised university. Candidates in the final year of B. Pharma can also appear for GPAT 2024.
What is the GPAT exam used for?
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, or GPAT, is a national-level entrance exam conducted in India for admission to postgraduate pharmacy courses. It’s a gateway to some of the finest pharmacy colleges and a golden ticket to a rewarding profession. GPAT is conducted by the National Testing Agency.
Is GPAT very difficult?
GPAT Exam difficulty level is easy to moderate for the exam conducted in the morning slot. GPAT Cutoff is expected to go higher this year as the exam was easy to attempt. Questions from Pharmaceutical Chemistry were the most difficult to attempt.
What are GPAT qualifying marks?
GPAT 2023 passing marks for General Category (Gen) is 163, Scheduled Tribes (ST) is 76, Scheduled Caste (SC) is 103, Other Backward Class (OBC) is 131, and Economically Weaker Section is 104. Students who obtain these marks have a shot at securing admission in renowned colleges.
What is the salary of a GPAT qualified?
The average annual salary at the GPAT Discussion Center is INR 2.5 lakhs. The salary range for a Technical Executive depends on the level of experience, with those with 1-3 years of experience earning an average of ₹1.2 lakhs/year and those with more than 3 years of experience earning an average of ₹3.5 lakhs/year. The salary range for a Senior Executive is also dependent on experience, with those with 2 years of experience earning an average of ₹3.2 lakhs/year and those with more experience earning an average of ₹3.9 lakhs/year.
Who got the highest score on GPAT ever?
As per the latest update on GPAT 2023 toppers, Nikita Harbale has secured AIR 6. Among the top 100 of the GPAT 2023 toppers list, Sejal Solanki got AIR 47, Ayush Sachdev got AIR 55, Shiv Patel got AIR 59 and Dimpal Suthar got AIR 93.
How many attempts are there for GPAT?
GPAT is one of the major exams for MPharm courses and programmes in India. It is conducted by the AICTE. There are no age limitations or limits on attempts when it comes to GPAT.
Is GPAT the toughest exam in India?
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is taken up by thousands of students every year for admission to several Pharmaceutical degree courses at the postgraduate level. Though the GPAT 2023 question paper pattern is not hard, but the exam is competitive.
Which is the most important subject in the GPAT?
Some of the important topics from the GPAT syllabus are Pharmacology, Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy etc. In GPAT 2023, all the questions will be framed from the syllabus. To get an overall idea about the subject matter of all the topics of the syllabus, candidates need to go through the entire syllabus.
How can I prepare for the GPAT at home?
Here are some tips on how to prepare for the GPAT at home:
1. Set a study schedule and stick to it.
2. Create a study space that is quiet and free from distractions.
3. Review the GPAT syllabus and list the topics you need to cover.
4. Use a variety of study materials, such as textbooks, review books and practice exams.
5. Take practice exams regularly to assess your progress.
6. Get enough sleep and eat healthy foods to stay energized.
7. Manage your time effectively during the exam.
What will be the mode of examination?
The mode of examination for GPAT 2024 will be Computer Based Test (CBT). The exam will be conducted at designated NTA exam centers across the country. Candidates will be required to bring their admit cards to the exam center.
Will there be any negative markings in the examination?
There are 125 questions in the test, and the total marks will be 500. The duration of the test is 180 minutes. Negative Marking;- 4 marks will be given for every correct answer, and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
When will the GPAT 2024 application process start?
The GPAT 2024 exam application process for the academic year 2024-25 will begin in February 2024. The MPharma entrance exam dates and important schedule will be announced by the NTA. The GPAT 2024 application process is generally conducted for a period of 30 days.
What will be the last date for submission of the application form?
The last date for submission of the application form for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2024 is 17th March 2024. The application form can be submitted online through the NTA website.
Will the authority send me my admit card to my registered address?
No, the NTA will not send your GPAT admit card to your registered address. You have to download your admit card from the NTA official website after it is released. However, it is always advisable to keep a hard copy of your admit card with you is always advisable.