Latest Applications Open 2024:
MH CET 2024 MHT Online Application Form will be released in February 2024. The State CET Cell, Maharashtra, has officially announced the tentative exam date for MHT CET 2024 on its official website. The examination is scheduled to take place from April 16 to May 2, 2024, providing aspiring students with a clear timeframe for their preparations. The application process for MHT CET 2024 is expected to commence in March 2024. Candidates must stay updated with the official announcements and guidelines on the official website cetcell.mahacet.org.
MH CET 2024, also known as MHT CET, is an eagerly awaited entrance examination in the state of Maharashtra conducted by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. This state-level exam provides an avenue for students to gain admission to various four-year undergraduate degree programs. These programs encompass a range of fields, including Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Agriculture, making it a significant step for those looking to pursue careers in these domains.
For detailed information and updates regarding MHT CET 2024, including the official exam date, application process, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and exam pattern, candidates are encouraged to visit the official website. Staying informed and well-prepared is crucial for success in this important entrance examination.
MHT CET 2024 Notification – Exam Dates Announced
MH CET 2024 Latest News and Updates
MH CET, short for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, is a highly anticipated examination that paves the way for countless aspiring students to pursue their academic and professional dreams in the state of Maharashtra. Keeping abreast of the latest news and updates related to MH CET is crucial for individuals planning to take this significant step in their educational journey. In this constantly evolving landscape, staying informed about MH CET ensures that candidates are well-prepared for application dates, exam schedules, eligibility criteria, syllabus changes, and other essential information.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
MH CET Latest News and Updates serve as a valuable resource for candidates seeking clarity and guidance on this important entrance examination, offering insights into application procedures, examination patterns, and any alterations to the admission process. In this dynamic educational environment, staying informed with the most recent developments is the key to success for those embarking on their MH CET journey.
What is the new update of MHT CET
New Update on MHT CET: The latest update on MHT CET includes the announcement of the 2024 exam dates, which are set to be held from April 16 to May 2, 2024. Aspiring candidates can find comprehensive information about registration, admit card release, examination details, and result declarations on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
What is MH CET?
MH CET, short for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, is an entrance examination conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, under the purview of the Government of Maharashtra. MH CET is a state-level examination designed to facilitate admissions into various undergraduate programs in the state of Maharashtra, India.
MH CET serves as the gateway to a diverse range of professional courses, including but not limited to:
- Engineering: MH CET is a crucial examination for students aspiring to pursue undergraduate engineering programs in the state.
- Technology: It provides opportunities for those looking to enter undergraduate technology-related courses.
- Pharmacy: Students interested in pharmaceutical studies can also secure admission through MH CET.
- Agriculture: MH CET offers admission into agricultural programs, allowing students to delve into the realm of agricultural sciences and related fields.
The examination is highly significant for candidates seeking admission to both government and private institutions across Maharashtra. It follows a prescribed syllabus, and the pattern typically includes multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in subjects relevant to the chosen field. MH CET is an essential step for students who aim to establish careers in these professional domains and pursue higher education in the state of Maharashtra.
MH CET 2024 Quick Links
MH CET 2024 Important Dates
The State Cell, Maharashtra, is the authoritative body responsible for conducting the MHT CET 2024 examination. Aspiring candidates can expect the official announcement of the exam date on the official website cetcell.mahacet.org. The MHT CET 2024 is scheduled to take place from April 16 to May 2, 2024, and it will be conducted in an online mode, signifying a shift towards computer-based testing.
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Application Form starts||4th week of February 2024|
|Last date to apply||4th week of April 2024|
|Last day to apply with late fee||4th week of April 2024|
|Correction Facility||April 2024|
|Admit card||April 2024|
|MHT CET 2024||16th April to 2nd May 2024|
|Answer Key||4th week of May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2024|
|Counselling||2nd week of June 2024|
MH CET 2024 Highlights
MH CET, short for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, is a prominent state-level examination conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. This exam is a gateway to a wide range of undergraduate programs, including Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Agriculture, offering students the opportunity to pursue their academic and professional aspirations in the state of Maharashtra.
|Name of Exam||MHT CET / MH CET|
|Full Form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Type||Undergraduate Courses|
|Conducted by||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online or Offline Mode|
|Purpose||Admission to Undergraduate Programs in Maharashtra|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Agriculture, and more|
|Eligibility Criteria||Varies by course; typically includes educational qualifications and domicile requirements|
|Application Period||Usually from February to April (with late fee option)|
|Examination Dates||16th April – 2nd May 2024|
|Exam Duration||Typically 3 hours per paper|
|Exam Pattern||Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) based on subjects relevant to the course|
|Language of Question Paper||English, Marathi, Urdu|
|Syllabus||Varied based on the course of choice|
|Results Declaration||Usually in June|
|Counseling Process||Conducted for seat allocation and admissions|
MH CET 2024 Courses Offered
MH CET, short for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, presents a wide range of undergraduate programs for aspiring students in the state of Maharashtra. Under various categories and fields of study, candidates can choose from the following courses:
|Engineering Programs||– Mechanical Engineering|
|– Electrical Engineering|
|– Computer Science Engineering|
|– Civil Engineering|
|– Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|– and more.|
|Technology Courses||– Information Technology|
|– Computer Engineering|
|– Electronics Engineering|
|– and more, focusing on practical technology application.|
|Pharmacy Programs||– Pharmaceutics|
|– Medicinal Chemistry|
|– and other pharmaceutical sciences.|
|Agriculture Studies||– Agricultural Engineering|
|– Agricultural Biotechnology|
|– Agricultural Business Management|
|– and more, exploring agricultural sciences.|
|Other Professional Programs||– Health Sciences|
|– Fisheries Science|
|– Dairy Technology|
|– Food Technology|
|– and more, offering diverse professional and academic opportunities.|
List of Courses for Admission through MHT CET
Admission through MHT CET offers access to a broad spectrum of undergraduate courses in Maharashtra. The list of courses available through MHT CET includes:
- Engineering Programs
- Technology Courses
- Pharmacy Programs
- Agriculture Studies
- Health Sciences
- Fisheries Science
- Dairy Technology
- Food Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Business Management
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, etc.
These courses cater to a wide range of interests and career paths, allowing aspiring students to pursue their educational and professional aspirations within the state of Maharashtra.
MHT CET 2024 Notification
The MH CET 2024 Notification marks the commencement of a significant phase in the academic journey of aspiring students in Maharashtra. Published by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, this official notification serves as a beacon of information, guiding candidates through the examination process.
It provides comprehensive details about the upcoming MH CET 2024, including crucial dates, application procedures, eligibility criteria, and any relevant changes in the admission process. The MH CET 2024 Notification is the first step for students looking to pursue undergraduate programs in fields such as Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Agriculture within the state of Maharashtra, and it plays a pivotal role in setting the course for their academic and professional aspirations.
MHT CET 2024 Application Form
The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra will make the MHT CET 2024 Application Form available on their official website. To complete the application, candidates will need to input their personal and educational information, upload scanned versions of their photograph and signature, and make the application fee payment through online means.
Here are the details and instructions regarding the MHT CET 2024 Application Form:
- The application form for MH CET 2024 is expected to be available from the fourth week of February 2024. Prospective candidates should keep a close eye on the official website for any updates regarding the release.
- To complete the application process, candidates are required to provide a range of information, including educational, personal, and contact details. Accuracy and completeness in providing this data are essential for a smooth application.
- The MH CET 2024 Application Form will be accessible through online mode exclusively. Candidates will need to visit the official website to access and fill out the form.
- As part of the application process, candidates will be required to upload scanned documents, including their photograph and signature. These documents should meet the specified requirements for format and size.
- The authority will provide a correction facility for candidates who need to make changes or corrections to their submitted applications. This facility is expected to be available in the first week of May 2024.
- The last date for submitting the application form is anticipated to be in the fourth week of April 2024.
- Candidates should ensure that they complete their applications well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- After successfully submitting the application, it is advisable to download and take a printout of the application form.
- This printout can serve as a reference for future communication and as proof of application submission.
As the application process is a critical step in preparing for MH CET 2024, candidates should remain attentive to the official updates, deadlines, and guidelines provided on the MH CET website. Staying organized and adhering to the application instructions will contribute to a successful and stress-free application process.
MHT CET 2024 Application Fee
The application fee for MH CET 2024 can be remitted through online channels. Candidates have the option to make the payment using Debit cards, Credit cards, and Net Banking for the transaction. It is important to note that once the application fee is paid, it becomes non-refundable. The application fee varies according to the category of the applicant, as outlined below:
|General/ J&K Migrants/ Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) category||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ST/ OBC/ SBC/ NT/ PWD/ EWS||Rs 600/-|
Please note that these fees are non-refundable once paid. Candidates should select the appropriate category while making the payment.
How to Fill MH CET 2024 Application Form
Here are the steps for filling out the MH CET 2024 Application Form:
- Visit the official website (link provided above).
- Click on the “New Registration” link to begin the application process.
- Fill in the application form with your personal, educational, contact, and other required details as instructed.
- Upload the scanned documents, which include a passport-sized photograph and your signature.
- Proceed to make the application fee payment through online mode using the provided payment options.
- After successfully submitting the application, be sure to take a printout of the application form for your future reference and record-keeping.
How to Fill MH CET 2024 Application Form step by step Process:
- Visit the official MH CET website as provided.
- Click on the “New Registration” link to initiate the application process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your registration account, providing accurate details and a valid email address.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a unique registration ID and password, which you should keep safe for future access.
- Filling Application Form:
- Log in using your registration ID and password.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details, including personal information, educational history, contact information, and other required data. Ensure that all information provided is accurate and complete.
- Uploading Documents:
- Upload the specified documents in the required format. Typically, this includes a passport-sized photograph and your signature. Ensure that the uploaded files meet the prescribed size and format criteria.
- Application Fee Payment:
- Proceed to make the application fee payment through the online mode. You can typically pay using Debit cards, Credit cards, or Net Banking.
- Select the appropriate category and make the payment according to your eligibility criteria.
- Once the payment is confirmed, your application will be considered complete.
Following these steps meticulously will ensure that your MH CET 2024 Application Form is submitted accurately and in accordance with the official guidelines. It’s important to retain a printout of the application form for future reference and as a record of your application.
When filling out the MH CET 2024 Application Form, you will typically be required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-sized Photograph: You will need to upload a recent passport-sized color photograph. It should meet the specified dimensions and file format guidelines mentioned in the application instructions.
- Signature: A scanned copy of your signature is also a mandatory document for the application. Ensure that your signature meets the format and size criteria provided.
- Educational Documents: While not always required during the initial application process, you may be asked to provide certain educational documents or certificates at a later stage. Be prepared to produce these documents when requested.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable): If you belong to a reserved category, such as SC, ST, OBC, or others, you may need to provide a valid caste certificate as part of your application. Make sure this certificate is in the prescribed format.
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable): Candidates applying under specific domicile or state-specific quotas may need to provide a domicile certificate as proof of their eligibility.
It’s essential to refer to the official MH CET 2024 information brochure and the application guidelines provided on the official website to ensure you have all the required documents ready and that they meet the specified criteria for format and size.
MHT CET 2024 Image Specification
MHT CET Image Specification: Ensuring the correct format and size of images is crucial when submitting the MHT CET application. These specifications guarantee that essential documents, such as photographs and signatures, adhere to the prescribed criteria, facilitating a smooth and error-free application process.
Here are the document specifications for the MHT CET 2024 Application Form in a table format:
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||5 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||5 KB – 50 KB|
|Identity Proof||pdf/jpg/jpeg||500 KB|
MH CET 2024 Application Form Correction
The Maharashtra CET cell offers candidates the valuable opportunity to make corrections in their submitted application form after the initial application process has concluded. To initiate this process, candidates need to log in to their account using the application number and password.
The correction facility allows candidates to make changes such as modifying the subject group, adding a new subject group, and editing other details in their application form. However, it’s important to note that the correction facility is typically limited to fields like Name, Photo, Signature, and Exam Centre. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to edit the application form:
How to Correct MHT CET Application Form
To edit your MHT CET 2024 application form, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Visit the MHT CET 2024 official website at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the “Already Registered Link” to access your account.
- Log in using your MHT CET 2024 application number and password.
- Once logged in, your application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Make the desired changes or corrections in the form as needed.
- After making the necessary edits, submit the form again.
It’s crucial to download and take a printout of the updated application form. Ensure that you keep a copy of the filled application form safe until the completion of the MHT CET 2024 admission process for your reference and records.
MH CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The State CET Cell of Maharashtra, found at cetcell.mahacet.org, will tell you the rules you must follow to qualify for the MHT CET 2024 exam. To be eligible, you need to have finished your 12th-grade exams from a recognized board with passing marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics), and you must have at least 45% marks. Before applying for the MHT CET 2024 exam, make sure you check these eligibility rules to ensure you check them.
The eligibility criteria for MH CET 2024 are as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens to be eligible for the exam.
- Qualification: Eligible candidates should have successfully completed their 12th-grade examinations or an equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: In the qualifying examination, candidates are required to achieve a minimum of 45% marks. However, this criterion is relaxed to 40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who are in their final year of the qualifying examination in 2024 are also eligible to apply for the MH CET 2024 exam.
These eligibility criteria ensure that candidates meet the necessary academic qualifications and requirements to be considered for the MH CET 2024 examination.
MHT CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharma
For Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates applying for MHT CET 2024, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Citizenship: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant should have successfully passed the HSC (10+2) or its equivalent examination with the following compulsory subjects:Physics
- Along with either Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology
- Minimum Marks: The applicant should have obtained at least the required percentage of marks in the above-mentioned subjects, as notified by the Government from time to time.
- MHT-CET 2024 Score: Applicants should also have a valid score in MHT-CET 2024.
These criteria ensure that candidates from Maharashtra State and All India have the necessary qualifications and test scores to be eligible for MHT CET 2024.
MHT CET 2024 Eligibility For Pharm-D First Year
For admission into the Pharm.D course through MHT CET, the eligibility criteria for both Maharashtra State Candidature and All India Candidature Candidates are as follows:
- Citizenship: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed HSC (10+2) or its equivalent examination with the following compulsory subjects:
- Along with either Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology
- They should have obtained at least the required percentage of marks in these subjects, as notified by the Government from time to time.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: The applicant should have passed a Diploma Course in Pharmacy from institutes affiliated with the State Board. This diploma course should have the approval of both a competent central authority and the State Government. The applicant should also have obtained at least the required percentage of marks.
- MHT-CET 2024 Score: Applicants should possess a minimum of 50% marks in the MHT-CET 2024 to be eligible for admission into the Pharm.D course.
These criteria ensure that candidates have the necessary qualifications and test scores to be eligible for the Pharma.D course through MHT CET.
Here’s the MH CET 2024 eligibility criteria presented in a table format:
|Qualification||Successful completion of 12th-grade exams or equivalent from a recognized board|
|Minimum Marks||At least 45% marks in the qualifying examination; 40% for SC/ST category candidates|
|Appearing Candidates||Students in their final year of the qualifying examination in 2024 are also eligible to apply|
Here are the eligibility criteria for different courses under MHT CET in a table format:
|Courses||Subjects in Class 12||Percentage of Marks|
|BTech||– Compulsory subjects: Physics and Mathematics – Along with one of the following: Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/IT/Agriculture/Engineering Graphics/Business Studies/Technical Vocational subject – OR Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology||– Minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC)|
|BPharma||– Compulsory subjects: Physics and Chemistry – Along with either Mathematics or Biology||– Minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC)|
|DPharma||– Compulsory subjects: Physics and Chemistry – Along with either Mathematics or Biology – OR Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy from affiliated institutes||– Minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC)|
MHT CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria Based on Candidature Type
Here are the eligibility criteria for different student categories in a table format
|Students’ Category||Eligibility Criteria|
|Candidates of Maharashtra State (State Quota)||Nationality: ONLY Indian Nationals are eligible. |
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed HSC/equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical/ Vocational subjects. In these subjects, candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks for the General Category and at least 45% marks for the reserved category and PwD candidates (belonging to Maharashtra State only). – OR Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering and secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (for the General category) and at least 45% aggregate marks (for reserved/backward category/Persons with Disability) belonging to Maharashtra State only. – OR Should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (for General category) and at least 45% aggregate marks (for backward class/Persons with Disability) belonging to Maharashtra State only. These candidates should have passed the XII class with Mathematics as a subject.
|All India Candidates (AI Quota)||– These candidates must have passed HSC or an equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of these – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical/ Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together.|
|Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates||– Same as All India Candidates: These candidates must have passed HSC or an equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of these – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical/ Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together.|
|Children of NRI/OCI/PIO/Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CWGC), Foreign National (FN) Candidates||– Same as All India Candidates: These candidates must have passed HSC or an equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of these – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical/ Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together.|
Maharashtra State Candidature Criteria for MHT CET 2024
Here are the Maharashtra State Candidature Types and their respective eligibility criteria in a table format:
|Candidature Type||Eligibility Criterion|
|Type A||– Candidates passing SSC and also Diploma in Engineering or HSC or Bachelor of Science Exam from a recognized institution in the state of Maharashtra. – Candidate who is either a domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra.|
|Type B||– Candidates not falling in Type A but their mother or father are domiciles of Maharashtra. (They must possess a domicile certificate).|
|Type C||– Candidates who do not fall in Type A or Type B but their mother or father is a Government of India or Government of India Undertaking employee. – Either of the parents should be posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra before the deadline of MHT CET application submission.|
|Type D||– Candidates who do not fall in (Type A, B, and C category), but either of their parents are employees of or are retired as Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.|
|Type E||– Candidates passing SSC and/or HSC Exam from a recognized institution situated in a disputed Maharashtra-Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.|
Here are the details of various candidature categories for admission into engineering colleges in Maharashtra:
All India Candidature:
- Candidates who do not have a domicile in Maharashtra but wish to seek admission to engineering colleges in the state.
- Eligible candidates in this category must have Indian nationality.
- Candidates who belong to specific Linguistic or Religious Minority Communities from the State of Maharashtra, as notified by the Government.
- These candidates are eligible under the Minority Candidature category.
Other State Candidature (OMS):
- Eligible candidates in this category have a Domicile Certificate, Residential Certificate, or Residence and Date of Birth Certificate issued by a competent authority from a state other than Maharashtra.
- Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidates are considered as OMS candidates under this category.
These candidature categories ensure that students from diverse backgrounds and origins have the opportunity to seek admission to engineering colleges in Maharashtra based on their specific eligibility criteria.
MHT CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission
The eligibility criteria for appearing in MHT CET 2023 vary based on the candidature type:
- NRI/OCI/PIO Children and Indian Workers in Gulf Countries, and Foreign Nationals: Candidates falling under these categories are exempt from appearing for MHT CET 2024.
- Maharashtra State Candidature and Minority Candidature: It is mandatory for candidates in these categories to appear for MHT CET 2024 for admission to B.E./B.Tech programs.
- All India Candidature: Candidates in this category may or may not appear for MHT CET 2023. JEE Main scores will be preferred over MHT CET 2024 scores for admission to B.E./B.Tech programs.
- Mandatory MHT CET 2023 for B. Pharm. / Pharm. D.: All candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature, Minority Candidature, and All India Candidature who are seeking admission to B. Pharm. / Pharm. D. programs must appear for MHT CET 2023.
These guidelines specify whether candidates are required to take the MHT CET 2023 exam for their respective programs and candidature types.
Conditions for Scribe Facility
For candidates with specific disabilities, certain accommodations are provided during the examination:
- Candidates with more than 40% disability are eligible to have a scribe.
- Candidates who are unable to write due to conditions like blindness, low vision, cerebral palsy, and learning disabilities can also avail of a scribe.
- The responsibility of arranging a scribe rests with the candidate.
- During the online application submission, candidates must express their willingness to use a scribe.
- A declaration form for the scribe, available on the official website, must be filled out and submitted with photographs of the candidate and the scribe, along with their signatures to the “Venue Officer” on the examination day.
- Candidates should present the original disability certificate along with the Admit Card to the “Venue Officer” during the examination.
- Candidates with scribes will receive an additional 20 minutes to complete the examination.
MH CET 2024 Exam Pattern
The Maharashtra State CET Cell will make the MHT CET 2024 exam pattern available on their official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. The detailed information about the exam pattern, including the types of questions, total marks, mode of the Maharashtra CET 2024 exam, marking scheme, passing marks, number of questions, and more, can be found in the online information brochure. It’s essential for candidates appearing for the MHT CET exam to have a clear understanding of both the exam pattern and the MHT CET syllabus to prepare effectively. The MHT CET exam will be conducted as a computer-based test in online mode. This information will be crucial for candidates in their exam preparation.
The exam pattern for MH CET 2024 is as follows:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through both online and offline modes, providing flexibility to candidates.
- Type of Questions: The exam paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), where candidates select the correct answer from multiple options.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours for both PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) groups.
- Total Questions: The paper will contain a total of 50 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates will receive 1 mark for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology questions, and 2 marks for Mathematics questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers, which means candidates will not lose marks for incorrect responses.
This exam pattern provides a clear understanding of the format and scoring system for MH CET 2024, allowing candidates to prepare accordingly.
Here are Information in a Table Format;
|Exam Pattern Details||Specifications|
|Exam Mode||Online, Computer Based Test|
|Number of Sections||There will be two sections: – Section 1: Physics and Chemistry – Section 2: Mathematics|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes in total (90 minutes for each section)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total number of Questions||150 questions in total (50 questions for each subject)|
|Total Marks||200 marks in total (100 marks for each section)|
|Language of Examination||– Mathematics will be in the English language – Physics and Chemistry will be in English/Urdu/Marathi|
|Marking Scheme||– Physics & Chemistry: 1 mark for every correct answer – Mathematics: 2 marks for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
MHT CET 2024 Paper Pattern and Marking Scheme
Aspirants preparing for MHT CET 2024 can find the exam pattern and marking scheme provided below:
MHT CET marks distribution for PCM
|Subject||Approximate number of questions||Marks per question||Total marks||Duration in minutes|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Physics||10||40||1 mark||100||90 minutes|
|Mathematics||10||40||2 marks||100||90 minutes|
MHT CET Exam Pattern for PCB
Here’s the MHT CET exam pattern for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in a table format:
|Subject||Approximate number of questions||Marks per question||Total marks||Duration in minutes|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Physics||10||40||1 mark||100||90 minutes|
|Biology||10 -(Botany)10-(Zoology)||40 – (Botany)40 – (Zoology)||2 marks||100||90 minutes|
This table provides the details of the MHT CET exam pattern for PCB, including the approximate number of questions, marks per question, total marks, and the exam duration for each subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
MH CET 2024 Syllabus
The MHT CET 2024 syllabus is an important resource for aspirants preparing for the examination. It encompasses various subjects, and the distribution of questions is such that 20% are from the 11th class syllabus, while 80% are from the 12th class syllabus. Here’s an overview of the MHT CET 2024 syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics:
Here’s the MHT CET 2024 syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in a table format:
|Measurement||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Trigonometric Functions|
|Scalars and Vectors||Redox Reactions||Angles|
|Friction in Solids and Liquids||Surface Chemistry||Straight Lines|
|Ray Optics||Nature of Chemical Bond||Relations and Functions|
|Force||Hydrogen||Circles and Conics|
|Magnetic Effect of Electric Current||Alkanes||Probability|
|Magnetism||Solid State||Sequences and Series|
|Gravitation||Solutions and Colligative Properties||Matrices|
|Circular Motion||p-Block Elements||Circles|
|Rotational Motion||d and f Block Elements||Vectors|
|Elasticity||Coordination Compounds||Linear Programming Problems|
|Surface Tension||Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes||Plane|
|Wave Motion||Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers||Differentiation|
|Electrostatics||Chemistry in Everyday Life||Integration|
|Current Electricity||Applications of Definite Integral|
|Atoms, Electrons and Photons||Statistics|
Here’s the MHT CET 2024 syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology in a table format:
|Physics||Class 11 Topics||Class 12 Topics|
|Physics||Electrostatics||Interference and Diffraction|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Electric Current|
|Motion in a Plane||Magnetism|
|Semiconductors||Molecules and Nuclei|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||Semiconductors|
|Circular Motion||Surface Tension|
|Communication Systems||Wave Motion|
|Current Electricity||Wave Theory|
|Electrons and Photons|
|Interference and Diffraction|
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current|
|Molecules and Nuclei|
|Chemistry||Class 11 Topics||Class 12 Topics|
|Chemistry||Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||Chemical Kinetics|
|Elements of Group 1 and 2, States of Matter (Gaseous and Liquids)||Chemical Thermodynamics and Electrochemistry|
|Adsorption and Colloids (Surface Chemistry)||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Chemical Bonding||Coordination Compounds|
|Hydrocarbons||d and f Block Elements|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Structure of Atom||Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes (and Arenes)|
|Biomolecules||Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||p-Block Elements|
|Alcohols||Phenols and Ethers|
|Solutions and Colligative Properties|
|Mathematics||Class 11 Topics||Class 12 Topics|
|Continuity||Application of Derivative|
|Functions||Applications of Definite Integral|
|Limits||Bernoulli Trials and Binomial Distribution|
|Measures of Dispersion||Circle|
|Permutations and Combinations||Conics|
|Straight Line, Circle||Differential Equation|
|Application of Derivative||Linear Programming Problems|
|Applications of Definite Integral||Mathematical Logic|
|Bernoulli Trials and Binomial Distribution||Matrices|
|Circle||Pair of Straight Lines|
|Linear Programming Problems||Vectors|
|Biology||Class 11 Topics||Class 12 Topics|
|Biology||Biomolecules||Excretion and Osmoregulation|
|Excretion and Osmoregulation||Human Nutrition|
|Human Nutrition||Respiration and Energy Transfer|
|Respiration and Energy Transfer||Animal Husbandry|
|Animal Husbandry||Biotechnology: Process and Application|
|Biotechnology: Process and Application||Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance|
|Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance||Gene: its Nature, Expression, and Regulation|
|Gene: its Nature, Expression, and Regulation||Human Reproduction|
|Human Reproduction||Microbes in Human Welfare|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||Organisms and Environment -I (Botany) and Origin and the Evolution of Life|
|Organisms and Environment -I (Botany) and Origin and the Evolution of Life||Photosynthesis|
|Photosynthesis||Reproduction in Plants|
|Reproduction in Plants||Circulation|
|Circulation||Control and Co-ordination|
|Control and Co-ordination||Enhancement in Food Production|
|Enhancement in Food Production||Excretion and Osmoregulation|
|Excretion and Osmoregulation||Genetic Basis of Inheritance|
|Genetic Basis of Inheritance||Genetic Engineering and Genomics|
|Genetic Engineering and Genomics||Human Health and Diseases|
|Human Health and Diseases||Organisms and Environment-I (Zoology)|
|Organisms and Environment-I (Zoology)||Respiration|
MH CET 2024 Best Books
Study materials play a crucial role in preparing for any examination, and for MHT CET 2024, it’s essential to choose the right books. We recommend a selection of the best books for MHT CET 2024, which have received endorsements from subject experts and previous year’s successful candidates. These book recommendations cover all three subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
In addition to these recommended MHT CET books, it’s highly beneficial for candidates to practice with previous year’s question papers, mock tests, and sample papers. Working through these materials aids in gauging the exam’s difficulty level, understanding the subject-wise topic distribution, and honing your preparation for the upcoming MHT CET 2024.
Here’s the list of recommended books for MHT CET 2023 preparation in a table format:
|Subject||Best Books for MHT CET 2023 Preparation|
|Chemistry||1. NCERT Class 11 and 12 Text Book|
|2. MHT CET Triumph Chemistry (Target Publication)|
|3. Complete Reference Manual MH-CET Chemistry (Arihant Publication)|
|4. MHT CET Chemistry by Arihant Publishers|
|5. Marvel Chemistry for MHT CET by Mayur Mehta, Chitra Joshi, Rekha Diwekar|
|6. Chemistry for MHT CET (MCQ) by Mayur Mehta and Chitra Joshi (Marvel Publication)|
|Physics||1. NCERT Textbook for classes 11 and 12|
|2. Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma – Volumes 1 and 2|
|3. MHT CET Physics by AJ Bapat (Marvel Publication)|
|4. Complete Reference Manual MH-CET Physics M.K. Dikshit (Arihant Publication)|
|5. MCQ Physics for MHT CET by A J Bapat (Marvel Publication)|
|Mathematics||1. NCERT Text Books for Class 11 and 12|
|2. MCQ Mathematics for MHT CET by Hemant G. Ainapure (Marvel Publication)|
|3. Complete Reference Manual MH-CET Mathematics by Sushil Verma (Arihant Publication)|
Important Topics for MHT CET 2024
MHT CET is considered one of the most challenging entrance exams in India, with a level of difficulty similar to that of JEE Main and NEET. Securing a good score on the MHT CET provides an excellent opportunity to gain admission to top colleges. To excel in the exam, students should rely on a carefully selected set of recommended books for last-minute preparations.
Additionally, reading tips from previous toppers, taking mock tests, and solving past year’s question papers are beneficial strategies. Choosing books that include sample papers and questions aligning with recent exam trends is a wise decision. Below, we’ve highlighted some key topics in MHT CET 2024 for each section that students should prioritize in their preparations.
Here are the important topics for MHT CET 2024 in each subject presented in a table format:
|– Three Dimensional Geometry|
|– Probability, Limits, Continuity, and Differentiability|
|– Kinetic Theory of Gases and Radiation|
|– Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei|
|– Rotational Motion|
|– Electromagnetic Induction|
|– Magnetic Effects of Current|
|– Wave Motion|
|Chemistry||– Solid State|
|– Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics|
|– Alcohol, Phenol, Ether|
|– Coordination Compounds|
|– Chemical Kinetics|
|– p-Block Elements|
|– d-Block and f-Block Elements|
|– Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|– Solutions and Colligative Properties|
MH CET 2024 Mock Test
To effectively practice for MHT CET 2024 through mock tests, candidates do not need to log in with any credentials. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra offers free MHT CET mock tests for aspiring candidates. Consistent practice with daily MHT CET 2024 mock tests is highly recommended for candidates to assess their preparation level and anticipate their potential scores. Engaging in MHT CET mock tests will also aid candidates in gauging the exam’s difficulty level and honing their time management and speed skills for the actual exam day.
Steps to Download MHT CET Mock Test 2024
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Start by visiting the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org and click on the Mock Test Link. Opt for the “Sign In” option. It’s important to note that no login information is required as this is a practice test.
- Step 2: Read the Instructions
Once you’ve logged in, you will see essential instructions for taking the MHT CET mock test 2024. Before commencing the exam, carefully review all the instructions, and then proceed by clicking the “Next” button.
- Step 3: Take the Mock Test
After clicking “Next,” select “I am Ready to Take the Exam,” and the MHT CET sample test paper will begin.
Advantages of MHT CET Mock 2024 Test
- Taking MHT CET mock tests and sample papers is essential for helping candidates prepare for the actual exam and manage their time effectively.
- These mock tests provide candidates with a real exam environment and valuable insights into their level of preparation.
- Mock tests also offer candidates a better understanding of the types of questions commonly found in the exam, allowing them to plan their time wisely during the actual test.
- Practicing MHT CET mock tests can help candidates refine their preparation strategies and adapt to any necessary changes in their approach.
- Mock tests align candidates with the format of the MHT CET question paper, aiding in tackling challenging questions and clarifying any doubts.
MH CET 2024 Preparation Tips
Create a Timetable: Plan a study timetable that allocates equal time to all subjects. A well-structured schedule can help you cover the entire syllabus efficiently.
- Syllabus Awareness: Thoroughly understand the officially prescribed syllabus for the exam. This will ensure you don’t miss out on any important topics.
- Quality Study Material: Utilize the best books and study materials available for each subject. High-quality resources can make your preparation more effective.
- Practice Previous Papers: Solve previous year’s question papers and sample papers. This will give you an idea of the exam pattern and help you get comfortable with the type of questions asked.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Ensure you cover every single topic in the syllabus. Leaving out any portion can be risky in a competitive exam like MH CET.
- Manage Stress: Don’t let stress overwhelm you. Incorporate relaxation techniques, meditation, or physical activity into your daily routine to stay calm and focused.
- Health Matters: Take care of your physical and mental health. A well-balanced diet, regular exercise, and adequate sleep are crucial for maintaining concentration and energy levels during your preparation.
- Practice Regularly: Consistent practice is key. Regularly revise what you’ve learned to reinforce your understanding of the topics.
- Mock Tests: Take mock tests to simulate the exam environment and improve time management skills.
- Seek Guidance: If you’re facing difficulties with specific topics, consider seeking help from teachers, mentors, or coaching institutes.
How to Prepare for MHT CET 2024?
Preparing for MHT CET 2024 requires a systematic and focused approach. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to prepare effectively for the exam:
- Understand the Syllabus: Start by thoroughly understanding the official syllabus provided by the exam authorities. This will help you know what topics to focus on.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a well-structured study timetable that allocates sufficient time to each subject. Ensure you have enough time for revision and practice tests.
- Gather Study Materials: Acquire the best study materials available, including textbooks and reference books recommended for MH CET.
- Subject-wise Preparation: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are the key subjects. Devote adequate time to each.
- Break down each subject into chapters and topics for detailed study.
- Regular Practice: Practice is crucial. Solve a variety of problems and questions to understand the subject matter thoroughly.
- Previous Year Papers: Work on previous year question papers and sample papers. This will familiarize you with the exam pattern and types of questions asked.
- Mock Tests: Take mock tests regularly. Simulate the exam environment and practice time management skills.
- Revision: Consistent revision is essential to retain what you’ve learned. Make sure to revise all the subjects.
- Stay Healthy: Maintain a balanced diet, regular exercise, and adequate sleep. A healthy body and mind are essential for effective learning.
MH CET 2024 Admit Card
The MHT CET 2024 Admit Card is scheduled to be released in the second week of May 2024. To download the admit card, candidates must log in using their registration number and password. The admit card will provide essential details such as the exam date, time, venue, and roll number.
Please note that the MH CET Admit Card will only be accessible online. It is a critical document that must be brought to the examination center on the day of the test. Candidates who do not have their admit card will not be permitted to take the exam.
How to download the MH CET 2024 Hall Ticket
To download the MH CET Hall Ticket, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of MHT CET (cetcell.mahacet.org).
- Navigate to the admit card section: Look for the “Admit Card” or “Hall Ticket” link on the homepage or in the notification section. Click on it.
- Enter your login details: You will be prompted to enter your login credentials, typically your registration number and password. Make sure you enter the correct information.
- Download the admit card: After entering the required information, click on the “Download” or “Submit” button.
- Verify the details: Once the admit card is displayed on the screen, check all the details such as your name, exam date, time, and venue, and ensure that they are correct.
- Print the admit card: If all the details are accurate, click on the “Print” or “Download” button to save a copy of your MH CET Hall Ticket.
- Keep it safe: It’s essential to keep a printed copy of your admit card. Make sure to carry this printed admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam.
Remember to check the official website for any specific instructions related to downloading the admit card, and make sure to do this well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
Documents Required with MHT CET Admit Card
When you go to the MHT CET exam center, it’s crucial to carry certain documents along with your admit card. Here are the documents required with your MHT CET admit card:
- MHT CET Admit Card: This is the primary document you need to carry to the exam center. It will be issued to you by the authorities after successful registration.
- Photo ID Proof: You must carry a valid photo identification proof, such as Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID, passport, or driving license. The ID should be in the original, not a photocopy.
- Photograph: While not a document, you should also carry a few recent passport-sized photographs as per the specifications mentioned in the admit card. These photographs will be used for verification.
Please ensure that the details on your admit card match those on your photo ID. Additionally, follow all the guidelines and instructions mentioned in the admit card and on the official MHT CET website. It’s essential to carry these documents to be allowed to sit for the examination.
MH CET 2024 Exam Day Instructions & Guidelines
On the day of the MHT CET 2024 examination, candidates must adhere to specific instructions and guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful examination experience. Here are some important instructions and guidelines for the MH CET 2024 exam day:
- Reporting Time: Arrive at the examination center well in advance. It is recommended to reach the center at least 30 to 45 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on your admit card.
- Admit Card: Bring a printed copy of your MH CET 2024 Admit Card. The admit card is a mandatory document for entry to the examination hall. Ensure that all the details on the admit card are correct.
- Valid ID Proof: Along with the admit card, carry a valid photo ID proof, such as Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID, passport, or driving license. The ID proof should match the details on your admit card.
- Photographs: Carry additional passport-sized photographs as per the specifications mentioned in the admit card. These photographs will be used for verification.
- COVID-19 Guidelines: Follow all the COVID-19 safety guidelines and protocols, including wearing a mask, maintaining physical distancing, and using hand sanitizers.
- Dress Code: Dress comfortably in light-colored clothing. Avoid clothing with too many pockets or layers. Wear open footwear, such as slippers or sandals, as you may need to remove your shoes for security checks.
- Items to Avoid: Do not carry any electronic devices, study materials, written notes, or calculators into the examination hall. Leave these items at home or in a designated area outside the center.
- Security Check: You will undergo thorough security checks at the entrance. Cooperate with the security personnel during the check.
- Seat Allotment: Candidates will be allocated specific seats. Check your roll number and seat number, and sit at the designated spot.
- Exam Duration: The examination duration is three hours for each paper (PCB or PCM). Use your time wisely and manage it effectively to answer all questions.
- Read Instructions: Read the instructions mentioned in the question paper carefully before you start attempting the questions.
- Do Not Panic: Stay calm and composed during the examination. Do not get anxious if you encounter difficult questions. You can always revisit them later.
- Follow OMR Sheet Instructions: If you are using an OMR sheet, mark your answers properly following the instructions. Ensure that you use a black ink ballpoint pen for marking.
- Leaving the Examination Hall: Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall until the conclusion of the examination.
- Scribble Pad: You may be provided with a scribble pad for rough work. Use it for any calculations or rough work as required.
- Bathroom Break: You can take a bathroom break, but it will be counted in your examination time, and you may not be allowed extra time.
- Handover the OMR Sheet: Ensure that you hand over the OMR sheet and question booklet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- Maintain Silence: Maintain silence and avoid any communication with other candidates during the examination.
By following these instructions and guidelines, you can have a smooth and successful MH CET 2024 examination experience. It’s essential to remain focused, manage your time efficiently, and maintain a calm and composed demeanor throughout the test. Good luck!
Instructions on Online Examination
When taking an online examination, it’s essential to follow specific instructions to ensure a smooth and successful testing experience. Here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
Before the Exam:
- Technical Check: Ensure your computer, internet connection, and the browser used for the exam are working correctly. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Device: Use a desktop or laptop computer for the online exam, as they are more reliable than mobile devices.
- System Requirements: Confirm that your computer meets the system requirements specified for the online exam platform.
- Environment: Choose a quiet and well-lit room for the exam. Ensure there’s minimal background noise and distractions.
- Login Details: Keep your login credentials (username and password) ready before starting the exam.
During the Exam:
- Login: Log in to the online exam platform using your credentials. Follow the specific instructions provided for accessing the exam.
- Time Management: Keep an eye on the time. Most online exams have a time limit for each section or the entire test.
- Read Instructions: Carefully read all the instructions provided on the exam interface. Pay attention to guidelines on navigation, marking answers, and other important details.
- Question Navigation: Use the navigation tools within the online exam interface to move between questions. Follow the prescribed method for marking or flagging questions you want to revisit.
- Internet Connection: Ensure a stable internet connection throughout the exam. In case of connectivity issues, contact the technical support provided.
- Answer Submission: Submit your answers as per the platform’s instructions. Some exams may require you to submit each question individually, while others may allow you to submit all answers at the end.
- Technical Support: If you encounter technical issues during the exam, reach out to the provided technical support immediately for assistance.
- Proctored Exams: If your online exam is proctored, be prepared for a proctor to monitor you through your webcam. Follow their instructions and maintain a clear, well-lit background.
After the Exam:
- Logout: Ensure you log out of the exam platform correctly once the exam is completed.
- Save or Print Results: If the platform allows, save or print your results for your records.
- Feedback: Provide feedback to the exam administrators if there’s an option to do so.
Remember that online exams are designed to be fair and secure. By adhering to the provided instructions and following best practices, you can complete the exam successfully and without any issues.
MH CET 2024 Exam centres
MHT CET 2024 offers exam centers across 36 district headquarters in Maharashtra, providing candidates with a wide range of options to choose from. The allocation of exam centers is determined by factors like the number of candidates and seat availability at each venue. This ensures that candidates can select an exam center that is convenient and accessible for them, making the examination process more accessible and accommodating.
Here is the list of MHT CET 2023 Exam Centers in Maharashtra:
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
Documents Required at Exam
Candidates appearing for the MHT CET 2024 exam are required to carry the following documents to the examination center:
- MHT CET 2024 Admit Card: A printed copy of the MHT CET admit card, which can be downloaded from the official website. It contains essential details about the exam center, date, and other relevant information.
- Identity Proof: Any one of the following government-issued photo identity proofs in original (PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, etc.).
- Black/Blue Ballpoint Pen: Candidates should bring a black or blue ballpoint pen for marking their responses in the OMR answer sheet.
- Photograph: A passport-sized photograph (the same as the one uploaded during the application process) should be carried for verification purposes.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable): If a candidate belongs to the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category, they should bring a PWD certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scribe Certificate (if applicable): If a scribe is availed due to a disability, candidates should carry a scribe certificate, as applicable.
Candidates should make sure to bring all the necessary documents and materials as per the official guidelines to avoid any inconvenience on the exam day. It’s advisable to read the official instructions and guidelines provided by the authorities for the most up-to-date information.
MHT CET Exam Timing
Here’s the timetable for MHT CET 2024 Exam in a table format:
|Exam Related Events||Shift-1||Shift-2|
|Entry in the examination hall||7:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Last entry permitted in the examination hall||8:45 AM||1:45 PM|
|First log in to read instructions||8:50 AM||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of Online Examination||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|End of Online Examination||12:00 PM||5:00 PM|
MH CET 2024 Question Paper
MHT CET 2024 question papers will be accessible for download on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. To download the MHT CET question papers, candidates will be required to log in to the website using their application form number and date of birth. In addition to the question papers, the MHT CET answer key will also be made available.
As a useful resource, candidates can utilize the question papers alongside the answer key to estimate their expected score in the exam prior to the announcement of the MHT CET result 2024. Furthermore, several coaching institutes will release memory-based MHT CET 2023 question papers with solutions on the same day following the exam. These memory-based question papers will be formulated based on feedback from students who have taken the MHT CET 2024 exam.
MH CET 2024 Answer Key
The MH CET 2024 Answer Key is set to be released in the fourth week of May 2024. Along with the answer key, the authority will provide the response sheet, enabling candidates to estimate their scores in the entrance exam. To access the answer key, candidates need to input their login credentials, including the admit card number, mobile number, and date of birth.
In case candidates have any doubts regarding specific answers, they can raise objections, and the authority will review these concerns, making necessary adjustments as needed. Following the consideration of all objections, the final MH CET answer key will be published.
How to Download Answer Key PDF
To download the MH CET 2024 Answer Key in PDF format, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official MH CET website, which is typically cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Log in: Look for the “Answer Key” or “Response Sheet” section on the website and click on it. You may need to log in using your credentials, which generally include your admit card number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Download the answer key: Once logged in, you should see the option to download the answer key in PDF format. Click on the download button to save the answer key to your device.
- Check your answers: Open the downloaded PDF file to access the MH CET 2024 Answer Key. You can now compare your responses with the official answers provided in the key.
- Raise objections (if applicable): If you have any doubts about specific answers, check the official notification for the procedure to raise objections. Follow the guidelines to submit your objections within the specified time frame.
- Check the Final Answer Key: After the authority reviews all objections, they will release the final answer key, which will provide the officially accepted answers.
Please note that the exact process and website may vary, so make sure to refer to the official MH CET website or notifications for the most up-to-date and accurate instructions on downloading the answer key.
MH CET 2024 Result
The MHT CET 2024 Result is eagerly anticipated by candidates aiming to secure admission to top colleges in Maharashtra. The result is expected to be declared in the first week of June 2024 and will be accessible through the official MHT CET website, typically cetcell.mahacet.org. To check their results, candidates will need to log in using their unique credentials, which usually include their application or roll number and date of birth.
Once logged in, candidates will be able to view their MHT CET 2024 result on the screen. They should make sure to download and save the scorecard for future reference. It’s essential to keep a copy of the result as it will be a crucial document during the admission process.
In addition to individual scores, the authority will also release a provisional merit list for all the offered courses, based on the MHT CET 2024 scores. Candidates must carefully check the provisional merit list, and in case of any discrepancies, they can inform the authorities. Corrections will be made, and a final merit list will be issued for the admission procedure.
Steps to Check MH CET Result
To check your MH CET 2024 result, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of MH CET, which is typically cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Access the Result Section: Look for the “Result” or “MHT CET 2024 Result” link on the website’s homepage. Click on it.
- Provide Required Details: You’ll be asked to enter specific details to access your result. This typically includes your application or roll number and date of birth. Fill in the required information accurately.
- Submit and View Result: After entering the necessary details, click the “Submit” or “View Result” button.
- View and Download: Your MH CET 2024 result will be displayed on the screen. Carefully check your scores and other relevant information. It’s recommended to download and save a copy of your scorecard for future reference.
- Check the Merit List: Besides your individual scores, make sure to also check the provisional merit list, if available, for the courses you are interested in.
- Verify and Seek Corrections: If you notice any discrepancies or errors in your result or the merit list, follow the provided instructions to inform the authorities and request corrections.
It’s essential to keep your MH CET result safe as it will be required during the admission process to various colleges and institutions. Make sure to stay updated with official announcements regarding result declaration to avoid any delays in accessing your scores.
How to Check the MH CET Score
To check your MH CET 2024 score, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Begin by visiting the official website for MH CET, which is typically cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Access the Score Section: Look for the “Score” or “MHT CET 2024 Score” link on the website’s homepage. Click on it.
- Enter Your Credentials: You’ll be prompted to enter specific details to access your score. Typically, you’ll need to provide your application or roll number and date of birth. Ensure that the information you enter is accurate.
- Submit Your Details: After filling in the required information, click the “Submit” or “View Score” button.
- View Your Score: Your MH CET 2024 score will be displayed on the screen. Carefully check your subject-wise scores and your overall score.
- Download and Save: It’s advisable to download and save a copy of your scorecard for future reference. This document will be essential during the admission process to various colleges and institutions.
- Verify for Accuracy: Double-check your scores to ensure accuracy and report any discrepancies or errors to the authorities, following the provided instructions.
Stay updated with official notifications regarding scorecard availability to access your MH CET 2024 scores without delay. It’s crucial to preserve your scorecard as it will be required during the admission process.
MH CET 2024 Cut Off
The Maharashtra State CET Cell will publish the MHT CET 2024 cutoff online, and it will be accessible through the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org. The cutoff for MHT CET 2024 will be available in both state-wise and All India-wise categories. As the cutoffs become available, the authorities will provide a downloadable PDF link for MHT CET 2024 cutoff marks. Candidates who have taken the exam will have the opportunity to review the MHT CET 2024 cutoffs after each round of Maharashtra CET seat allotment in 2024.
The MHT CET 2024 cutoff serves as the benchmark for the closing rank at which candidates are granted admission. Candidates who have qualified in the Maharashtra CET exam are eligible to participate in the counseling process. The availability of MHT CET 2024 counseling dates will also be provided on the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org. Keep in mind that higher ranks typically provide better opportunities for securing admission to preferred courses and institutions. Stay updated with the latest cutoff updates to enhance your understanding of the admission process.
How to Check MHT CET 2024 Cut off?
To check the cutoff for MHT CET, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website or click on the provided link.
- Look for the MHT CET cutoff link on the website.
- Download the cutoff list to view the required cutoff marks for different courses and categories.
By following these steps, you can easily check the MHT CET cutoff and determine your eligibility for various courses and colleges.
MH CET 2024 Counselling
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra will initiate the MHT CET 2024 counseling process online. The official notification for the MHT CET counseling process will be posted on the website cetcell.mahacet.org. The specific MHT CET counseling dates for 2024 will also be published on the official website. Candidates who have successfully qualified the MHT CET exam will have the opportunity to participate in the counseling process. Qualifying candidates can complete the MHT CET 2024 CAP (Centralized Admission Process) registration and choose their preferred courses and colleges online. The MHT CET 2024 exam itself will be conducted online at various examination centers.
The MH CET 2024 counseling process is scheduled to begin in the second week of June 2024 and will be conducted online. Candidates who have scored above the cutoff marks will receive invitations to participate in the counseling process.
Seat allotment during MH CET counseling will be based on candidates’ entrance test scores and their choices of courses and colleges. Document verification will also be part of the MH CET counseling process to ensure the authenticity of the information provided by candidates.
MH CET Seat Allotment:
- Once the registration is complete and the fee is paid, candidates can proceed with choice filling. In this step, candidates select their preferred courses and colleges based on their ranks and eligibility.
- After the choice filling, the seat allotment process begins. Seats are allocated based on the candidate’s rank, preferences, and the availability of seats.
- Candidates can check their seat allotment results online. If they are satisfied with the allotted seat, they can accept it.
Documents Required at Counselling Time:
Candidates should be prepared with a set of important documents during MH CET counselling. While the specific documents may vary, common documents include:
- MH CET Admit Card
- MH CET Scorecard
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and passing certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Photo identity proof
- Medical fitness certificate
- Allotment letter
It’s essential to verify the document requirements and other details on the official website because they may change from year to year. The counselling process typically involves several rounds, and candidates should be vigilant about updates and deadlines.
MH CET 2024 College Accepting MHT CET Exam Score
Here’s a table format listing the colleges, their ranks, course fees, and placements;
|College Name||CD Rank||Course Fee||Placement|
|Institute of Chemical Technology – [ICT], Mumbai||#1||₹ 85,250||₹ 5,00,000 (Average), ₹ 17,00,000 (Highest)|
|MIT Art, Design and Technology University – [MITADT], Pune||#2||₹ 2,08,200||₹ 9,62,000 (Average), ₹ 28,00,000 (Highest)|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – [NMIMS Deemed to be University], Mumbai||#4||₹ 1,60,000||₹ 26,63,000 (Average), ₹ 67,80,000 (Highest)|
|Mumbai University – [MU], Mumbai||#3||—||₹ 3,20,000 (Average), ₹ 5,50,000 (Highest)|
|Principal K.M. Kundnani College of Pharmacy – [KMKCP], Mumbai||#4||₹ 18,210||—|
|Ebenezer Group of Institutions, Bangalore||#4||₹ 2,45,000||—|
|Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune||#5||₹ 1,25,000||—|
|Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Center – [SITRC], Nashik||#6||₹ 1,10,000||₹ 2,60,000 (Average)|
|College of Engineering – [COEP], Pune||#7||₹ 84,250||₹ 7,00,000 (Average), ₹ 39,20,000 (Highest)|
|HKBK Group of Institutions, Bangalore||#8||₹ 3,70,000||₹ 6,30,000 (Average), ₹ 29,10,000 (Highest)|
|Bombay College of Pharmacy – [BCP], Mumbai||#8||₹ 2,16,568||—|
|Y. B. Chavan College of Pharmacy||#9||₹ 1,30,000||—|
|Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University – [RTMNU], Nagpur||#10||₹ 17,696||₹ 9,00,000 (Highest)|
|Army Institute of Technology – [AIT], Pune||#11||₹ 2,50,520||₹ 14,70,000 (Average), ₹ 52,00,000 (Highest)|
|Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy||#12||₹ 1,98,000||—|
|Kalinga University, Raipur||#12||₹ 1,32,250||₹ 2,30,000 (Average), ₹ 10,00,000 (Highest)|
|Smt Kishoritai Bhoyar College of Pharmacy||#13||₹ 1,24,000||—|
|Appasaheb Birnale College of Pharmacy||#14||₹ 94,000||—|
|Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute – [VJTI], Mumbai||#15||₹ 85,551||—|
|GH Raisoni College of Engineering – [GHRCE], Nagpur||#16||₹ 1,61,330||₹ 4,50,000 (Average), ₹ 17,50,000 (Highest)|
|Sardar Patel Institute of Technology – [SPIT], Mumbai||#17||₹ 1,72,804||₹ 11,00,000 (Average), ₹ 42,00,000 (Highest)|
|Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management – [RCOEM], Nagpur||#18||₹ 1,65,500||₹ 5,50,000 (Average), ₹ 25,00,000 (Highest)|
|Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering – [YCCE], Nagpur||#19||₹ 1,53,334||₹ 6,00,000 (Average), ₹ 25,00,000 (Highest)|
|K. K. Wagh Agriculture and Agriculture Allied Colleges||#20||₹ 1,07,000||₹ 2,40,000 (Average), ₹ 2,65,000 (Highest)|
MH CET 2024 Contact Information
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State,
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001. (M.S.)
Helpline Numbers (09:00 AM to 07:00 PM):
The MHT CET 2024 is a significant gateway to top colleges and universities in the state of Maharashtra. Proper preparation, adherence to the exam day guidelines, and active participation in the counseling process are vital for a successful outcome. Candidates should make the most of available resources, including mock tests, previous year question papers, and official study materials. Keeping track of important dates, such as the release of the admit card, result, and cutoff, is crucial for a smooth application process.
Additionally, the availability of multiple colleges and courses in the state ensures that aspiring students have a wide array of educational opportunities to choose from. For any inquiries or assistance, the State Common Entrance Test Cell’s contact details are readily available. With dedication and strategic planning, candidates can strive for excellence in the MHT CET 2024 and secure their academic future.
MH CET 2024 FAQs
What is the date of MHT CET exam 2024?
The exact date for MHT CET 2024 has not been provided in the given information. It is recommended to visit the official MHT CET website for the most up-to-date information on exam dates.
Is registration for MHT CET 2024 started?
The information provided does not mention the registration start date. To find out if registrations have begun, please check the official MHT CET website.
What is the use of the MHT CET exam?
MHT CET is a common entrance test used for admission to various undergraduate courses in Maharashtra, including engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture programs.
How to register for MHT CET 2024?
To register for MHT CET 2024, candidates typically need to visit the official MHT CET website, complete the registration process, fill out the application form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee.
Do 12th marks matter for CET?
The weightage of 12th marks may vary depending on the course and college. In some cases, 12th marks are considered for eligibility and merit, while the CET score plays a significant role in admissions.
Is MHT CET 2024 online or offline?
The mode of MHT CET 2024 (online or offline) is not mentioned. Candidates should check the official website for exam mode details.
How to score good marks in MHT CET 2024?
Scoring well in MHT CET requires thorough preparation, including studying the syllabus, practicing with sample papers, and taking mock tests. Time management and a focused study plan are also crucial.
What is the cutoff for MHT CET 2024?
The cutoff for MHT CET 2024 will be determined based on various factors and will be available on the official website after the exam.
Can we give the MHT CET twice in 2024?
Information about whether MHT CET can be attempted twice in 2024 is not provided. Candidates should check the official guidelines for multiple attempts.
What is the last date to submit the application form for MH CET 2024?
The last date for submitting the application form is typically announced on the official MHT CET website. Applicants are advised to stay updated with the official information.
Is there any age limit for the examination?
The presence or absence of an age limit for MHT CET 2024 is not specified. Candidates should refer to the official website for age-related guidelines.
Is it possible to make corrections in the details provided in the application?
Information regarding application form corrections is generally provided on the official MHT CET website. Check the official guidelines for details on correction windows.
Can the application fee be submitted through offline mode?
The application fee payment modes may include both online and offline options, but this is typically specified on the official website.
In what mode will the test be conducted?
The mode of the test (online or offline) is not mentioned. Candidates should refer to the official website for details on the exam mode.
Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Information about negative marking in MHT CET 2024 is not provided. The official exam guidelines should be consulted for details regarding marking schemes.
When will the MHT CET 2024 application form be released?
The application form for MH CET 2024 will be released in the fourth week of February 2024.
Is there any age limit for the examination?
There will be no age limit to apply for the MHT CET exam.
When will be the last date to submit the application form?
The last date to submit the application form will be until the fourth week of April 2024.
Is it possible to make corrections in the details provided in the application?
Yes, the correction window will be opened for specific fields to allow candidates to make corrections.
Can candidates fill the application form through offline mode?
No, only online mode will be available to fill out the application form.
In what mode will the test be conducted?
The exam will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
Is there any negative marking for incorrect answers?
No, there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers in MHT CET 2024.
When is the MHT CET 2024 exam scheduled?
The exact date of the MHT CET exam for 2024 has been announced; the Examination will be held from 15th April – 2nd May 2024.
What is the official website for MHT CET 2024?
The official website for MHT CET 2024 is cetcell.mahacet.org.
When will the application form for MHT CET 2024 be available?
The application form for MHT CET 2024 will be made available on the official website soon.
When can I expect the release of the MHT CET 2024 admit card?
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra, will soon declare the release date for the MHT CET 2024 admit card.
What is the deadline for submitting the MHT CET 2024 application form?
The final date for submitting the MHT CET application form for 2024 will be announced shortly.
Can I enter the exam center without the MHT CET 2024 admit card?
No, it’s important to remember that no candidate will be allowed to take the exam without a valid MHT CET 2024 admit card.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.