Latest Applications Open 2024:
AILET 2024 Application Form Last Date has been Extended till 15th November 2023. The AILET is the national-level entrance examination, which National Law University, Delhi organize, and the AILET 2024 is popularly known as the All India Law Entrance Test. Every year, many candidates may appear for the examination of AILET to complete their five-year integrated and postgraduate law programs.
Those applicants who are interested and eligible can fill out the Application Form for AILET 2024 online mode from the official website of National Law University, Delhi. The courses are provided by National Law University, Delhi, such as B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M., and PhD Courses.
This article lets applicants learn the complete information about AILET 2024, including the AILET Application Form, Application Dates, the Procedure to Fill out the Application Form, etc.
AILET 2024 Application Form – Released
AILET Application Form 2024
The AILET Application Form has been available from 7th August 2023 till 15th November 2023; candidates can fill out the Application Form if they are interested and eligible to get admission to five-year integrated and postgraduate law programs.
Through online mode, candidates can fill out the Application Form, and all of the details should be filled correctly in the Application Form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates must submit the Application Form before the last submission date and pay the application fee when filling it.
AILET 2024 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay application fees according to the candidate category-wise. General Category candidates have to pay Rs 3050, SC/ST Category/Persons with Disability (PWD) –Rs 1050, and there is No Fee for SC/ST candidates below the poverty line.
Application fee payment can be made online (debit card/ credit card/ net banking).
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode. The application fee is Rs. 3050/-(for general candidates) and 1050/- (for SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates). BPL candidates of the SC/ST category are exempted from the application fee.
- Candidates can make payments through a net banking/credit card/debit card payment gateway.
The application fees for different categories are given below in the table:-
|SC/ST (BPL)||Exempted from paying a fee|
|Kashmiri migrant/ Foreign Nationals||Rs. 3050/-|
AILET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the criteria to apply for AILET 2024 for BA LLB (Hons) course admissions. Candidates had to pass the 10+2 examination and score at least 50%.
And also candidates can apply who are appearing for 10+2 examinations in the year of the AILET can also apply, provided they meet the above condition at the time of admission. Check the criteria before filling out the application for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for different courses for AILET 2024
For B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must qualify for 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: At least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
For LL.M. Course:
Qualifying Exam: A candidate must pass the LL.B. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates in the final year of LL.B. are also eligible to apply.
For Ph.D. Course:
Qualifying Exam: The candidate must hold a master’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 55% marks or its equivalent (50% marks for reserved categories).
AILET Application Form Dates 2024
The important dates of the AILET Application Form have been mentioned below for candidates who have to check it.
|Notification||7th August 2023|
|Registration begins||7th August 2023|
|Registration closes||15th November 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||20th November 2023|
|AILET Exam Date|
10th December 2023
Required Documents to fill out the AILET Application Form 2024
The applicants must carry the required documents to fill out the Application Form of AILET, which are given below.
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of the Photograph
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (if applicable)
Procedure to fill the AILET Application Form 2024
The following is the procedure mentioned below for candidates to fill out the Application Form, and the candidates need to follow it.
Before filling out the Application Form, candidates must register on the official website of National Law University, Delhi. For the registration, candidates have to fill in the details such as
- E-mail Address
- Confirm E-mail Address
- Confirm Password
- Candidates Name
- Confirm Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Address Line
- Pin Code
Filling in the Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the correct details in the application after their registration, and there should not be any mistakes in the Application Form, so all of the candidates need to check the Application Form after filling and submitting it.
Upload the images and documents.
Applicants have to upload the scanned images and documents in the Application Form and the size of the scanned photograph must not exceed 150 KB.
The Scanned copy of the photograph should be in .bmp, .jpg or .gif format.
Make the payment of the Application Fee.
The candidates have to pay the application fee when filling out the Application Form, and the payment can be made online or offline.
The application fee details category-wise are mentioned below.
|Category||Fees (in INR)|
|BPL (SC/ST category)||Free|
If you have any other questions about the AILET 2024 Application Form, please write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.