Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Army Institute of Law appeared in 1999 by managing the Indian Army under the Army Welfare Education Society. This private law institute is the leading institute that chooses students applying for BA LLB.
The education system is unique and appreciative. The AIL will be in association with Punjab University, Patiala. To get into BA LLB, there are 80 seats in the Army Institute of Law.
Through this exam, you will apply to the big organization easily. The institute was previously in Patiala, but then it was established in Mohali.
AILET 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus includes four sections,: Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Law Aptitude, and General English. There will be questions on English Language, General Knowledge, Basic Mathematics and Logical Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Each section will be comprised of fifty questions.
You need to handle each topic with great attention and attempt them all in the exam. Before you start your preparation, make the timetable according to the syllabus and then move to the topic individually. Don’t skip a single topic, as any question may get asked in the exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Through the syllabus, you can succeed in the exam as you will know about the pattern and topics appearing in the exam. It will be making sense to prepare for the exam through the syllabus which is comprised of all topics related to the exam.
AILET 2024 Syllabus will not be announced by the Army Institute of Law. So the syllabus here is mentioned is based on the patterns of the previous year’s question papers. You are needed to go through them for better preparation for the exam.
AILET 2024 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
The question paper will have 200 objective questions so you are required to complete the exam within a given time. The duration is for two hours. The questions will be according to the structure of the 12th standard.
So you must brush off every part of the syllabus. Negative marking will be no place in this exam. For proving the correct answer, you will obtain one mark; for bot attempting any question, you will not get any mark.
AILET 2024 Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Series Completion
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series
AILET 2024 Syllabus for General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Art and Literature
- General Awareness
- Current affairs regarding the latest happenings in the world of Politics, Economy, Science, Sports, and Entertainment
AILET 2024 Syllabus for Law Aptitude
- Questions in these sections are related to Legal Awareness that is framed with the help of legal prepositions and a set of facts like:
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and Important Legal Facts
- Legal Terms
AILET 2024 Syllabus for General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar: Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word substitution, Sentence completion, Spotting errors, Idioms, and Phrases
If you have any other Questions related to AILET 2024 Syllabus, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.