Latest Applications Open 2023:
CEED 2024 Notification will be released in September 2023. Application Form will be released in September 2023. The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) 2024 is an eagerly awaited national-level entrance exam that serves as a gateway for aspiring design students to pursue their dreams. It is organised by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. CEED is primarily conducted to assess the aptitude and creativity of candidates seeking admission to postgraduate programs in design, such as Master of Design (M.Des.) and PhD programs, at various participating institutes across India. CEED scores are accepted by prestigious institutes like IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, and many other renowned design institutions in India. The exam is highly competitive, and a good score is essential for admission to top design programs.
The primary objective of the CEED exam is to evaluate the candidate’s aptitude for design, which encompasses various aspects such as drawing skills, visual perception ability, creativity, logical reasoning, communication, and problem-solving skills. By assessing these critical attributes, the exam aims to identify individuals with the necessary qualities to excel in design. The exam consists of Part A and Part B. Part A is a computer-based test (CBT) that assesses the candidate’s aptitude in design, while Part B evaluates the candidate’s drawing and design skills. Part A comprises multiple-choice questions (MCQs), which test the candidate’s visual and spatial ability knowledge, logical and analytical reasoning, language and creativity, observation and design sensitivity, and general awareness. Part B requires candidates to solve design problems, develop concepts, and provide solutions through sketches, drawings, and illustrations.
The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) has become increasingly popular over the years, attracting many students who want to pursue a career in design. Last year, 4,910 students took the exam, showing a significant increase compared to previous editions. The objective of the CEED exam is to determine the eligibility of aspiring students for admission into esteemed post-graduate design programs across a range of specialised areas. These areas include but are not limited to product design, industrial design, visual communication, animation graphics, vehicle design, and mobility. By setting a high standard through the CEED examination, the participating institutions aim to select candidates with exceptional talent and the necessary skills to contribute to technological design. The competition among students to secure admission to renowned design programs has intensified, resulting in more applicants for CEED.
CEED 2024 Latest News and Updates
Get ready for CEED 2024, tentatively scheduled for January 2024, a crucial exam for design aspirants in India. IIT Bombay will release the official notification in September 2023, sharing important details about eligibility, the application process, the syllabus, and the exam schedule. Online registration starts in September 2023‘s last week and ends in the 1st week of November 2023. If you miss this, you can still register with a late fee until the 3rd week of November 2023. Admit cards will be out in January 2024’s 2nd week, with a chance to make corrections until the 3rd week.
The UCEED 2024 exam will occur in January 2024’s 3rd and 4th week. Look out for the draft answer key released in January 2024’s 4th week, with comments accepted until the month’s end. The final answer key comes in January 2024‘s last week. February 2024 brings the cut-off announcement (Part A) in the 2nd week. Results will be declared in March 2024‘s 2nd week. Scorecards can be downloaded from March 2024‘s 2nd week to June 2024‘s 2nd week. The exam consists of Part A (computer-based) and Part B (practical).
CEED 2024 Notification – Released Soon
What is CEED?
CEED stands for the Common Entrance Examination for Design. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted in India to assess the aptitude and creativity of candidates seeking admission to various design programs. CEED is organised by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) on behalf of the Ministry of Education, Government of India. The primary objective of CEED is to identify talented individuals with a passion for design and provide them with an opportunity to pursue their education and careers in the field. The exam is a gateway to renowned design institutions across India, including IITs, the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), and other participating institutes.
IIT Bombay organises the national-level Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) to facilitate admissions into various MDes and PhD programs. This exam takes place once during each academic year. CEED aims to assess candidates’ aptitude for design and evaluate their creativity, visual perception, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills. The exam tests the candidates’ understanding of various design aspects, including visual design, product design, animation, graphics, user interface design, and more. The M.Des program is provided by prestigious institutions such as IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, and IIITDM Jabalpur. Additionally, several IITs and design schools offer the PhD course.
Successful candidates in CEED are admitted to postgraduate design programs such as Master of Design (M.Des.) and PhD in Design offered by various participating institutes. These programs equip students with the knowledge, skills, and expertise needed to excel in the diverse design domains. By conducting CEED, the authorities aim to promote design education, foster creativity, and nurture talent in the design field. It plays a significant role in shaping the future of design professionals in India and contributes to the growth and innovation of the design industry in the country. Candidates who achieve a merit rank in CEED 2024 must submit individual applications to their preferred participating institute based on their scores. These institutes will then shortlist candidates based on their CEED 2024 merit rank and may conduct further admission rounds before finalising the merit list for admission.
CEED 2024 Quick Links
|CEED Notification||CEED Important Dates|
|CEED Application Form|
|CEED Admit Card||CEED Answer key|
|CEED Result||CEED Cut Off|
|CEED Counselling||CEED Eligibility|
|CEED Syllabus||CEED Preparation|
|CEED Sample Question Papers|
CEED 2024 Important Dates
The official notification and exam schedule for CEED 2024 will be available online by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) in September 2023. It is recommended that prospective students keep track of the CEED exam dates in 2024 to stay informed about the schedule of important events. This will help make sure to complete all crucial deadlines. According to the CEED dates, the registration process will commence in the last week of September 2023.
Below are the possible dates for the CEED 2024 exams:
Dates 2024 (Tentative)
|Online registration begins|
Last week of September 2023
|Last date to register|
1st week of November 2023
|Last date of registration with late fee|
3rd week of November 2023
|Publication of admit card|
2nd week of January 2024
|Last date of rectification in admit card|
3rd week of January 2024
|UCEED 2024 exam date|
3rd-4th week of January 2024
|Draft answer key releases|
4th week of January 2024
|Uploading comments related to the draft answer key|
Till 4th week of January 2024
|Final answer key releases|
Last week of January 2024
|Cut off announcement (Part A)|
2nd week of February 2024
|Declaration of results|
2nd week of March 2024
|Downloading of scorecard|
2nd week of March to 2nd week of June 2024
|The application starts for the B.Des course|
2nd -3rd week of March 2024
CEED 2024 Highlights
CEED 2024, the prestigious national-level entrance exam for design, is set to captivate aspiring design students with its array of opportunities. The table below provides the highlights of the CEED 2024, allowing candidates to stay informed about the basic information about the exam.
The highlights of CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) are as follows:
|Exam Name||CEED 2024|
Common Entrance Exam for Design
|Type of Exam||PG-Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Design courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
Yet to be declared
M.Des and PhD courses
Phone No.: +912225769093 /+912225769094
Time: (Mon to Fri 09:30 AM– 5:30 PM
CEED 2024 Courses Offered
CEED 2024 opens up many exciting design programs for successful candidates. The exam is a gateway to prestigious institutes across India, offering a range of postgraduate design courses. These courses equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to thrive in the dynamic design field. Some of the courses typically offered through CEED 2024 include:
- Master of Design (M.Des.): This program focuses on advanced design education, allowing students to specialise in various domains such as Product Design, Industrial Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design, Animation, and User Experience Design. M.Des. programs provide comprehensive training in design thinking, research methodologies, and practical implementation.
- PhD in Design: For those aspiring to pursue research in design, CEED 2024 provides an opportunity to gain admission to PhD programs in Design. These programs foster innovation and critical thinking, allowing students to explore emerging areas of design and contribute to developing knowledge in the field.
- Integrated PhD in Design: Some institutes may offer an integrated program that combines Master’s and PhD studies. This allows students to seamlessly transition from their Master’s program to a PhD, providing a holistic learning experience and facilitating in-depth research in their chosen design area.
CEED 2024 Notification
The official notification and important dates for CEED 2024, including all the significant events and activities, will be announced and published on the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) in the last week of September 2023. Aspiring candidates eagerly anticipate this announcement as it marks the beginning of the application process and provides them with crucial information regarding the exam.
The official notification will be a comprehensive guide detailing the eligibility criteria, application procedure, examination pattern, syllabus, and other essential information relevant to CEED 2024. It will provide aspiring candidates with a clear understanding of the requirements and expectations associated with the examination. The official website of IIT Bombay will serve as the primary source for all updates and information related to CEED 2024. It is essential for aspiring candidates to regularly visit the website to stay informed about any changes or additions to the notification or important dates.
The announcement of the official notification and important dates for CEED 2024 marks the beginning of the journey for prospective candidates, providing them with the necessary information to embark on the application process. It is a crucial step towards achieving their aspirations of pursuing a career in design and gaining admission to renowned design programs across India.
CEED 2024 Application Form
The online CEED 2024 Application Form is expected to commence tentatively in the last week of September 2023. Interested candidates will be required to complete the application form online. To complete the CEED 2024 Application Form, candidates must register, provide personal and contact details, provide educational information, and pay the examination fee.
Candidates can refer to the following information to obtain complete details about the CEED 2024 application form:
- The CEED 2024 Application Form will be available online on the official website, www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- The release of the application form for CEED 2024 is scheduled for the third week of September 2023.
- Interested and eligible candidates must first check the eligibility criteria before registering.
- When filling out the application form, candidates should upload a passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The deadline for submitting the registration form is the third week of November 2023.
- The authority will offer a correction facility for a limited period to edit any incorrect details in the form.
- During registration, candidates must provide all the required documents and details, as incomplete information may lead to rejection.
- Once all the details have been filled in, candidates should take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
CEED 2024 Application Fees
The application fee must be paid online, and no other modes of payment are accepted. The accepted modes of payment include credit cards, debit cards, or net banking.
The application fee for each category of candidates will be as stated below:
|Women Candidate||Rs. 1800/-|
|For all other candidates||Rs. 3600/-|
How to Fill CEED Application Form
Filling out the CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) application form is crucial for candidates aspiring to appear for the exam. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to fill out the CEED application form:
- Registration: Visit the official website of CEED and click on the registration link. Create an account by providing basic details such as name, email address, and phone number. Upon successful registration, you will receive login credentials.
- Login: Use the login credentials to access your account. Enter the provided username and password to log in.
- Fill Personal Details: Complete the personal details section of the application form, which includes information like name, gender, date of birth, nationality, category (General/OBC/SC/ST), and other relevant information.
- Academic Qualifications: Provide details of your qualifications, including the institution’s name, year of passing, and the percentage or CGPA obtained in each qualifying examination.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents, such as your recent photograph, signature, and required certificates. Ensure the documents meet the format and size requirements mentioned in the application guidelines.
- Select Exam Centers: Choose the preferred exam centres from the list of available options. Select multiple centres in the order of preference. The allotment of the exam centre will be based on availability.
- Pay Application Fee: Proceed to pay the application fee as per the instructions provided. The fee can typically be paid online using credit/debit cards, net banking, or other specified modes of payment. Retain the transaction details for future reference.
- Review and Submit: Carefully review all the information in the application form. Make any necessary corrections or modifications. Once you are confident that all the details are accurate, submit the application form.
- Print Application Form: After successfully submitting the application form, take a printout of the confirmation page or the submitted application form for your records.
Form Filling and Uploading Documents
To complete the CEED 2024 application form, follow these steps:
- Login using the email ID and password received during registration.
- Fill in the necessary personal, academic, and communication details in the CEED 2024 application form.
- Select and mention your preferred three exam centres for CEED 2024.
- Upload the required documents, including a photograph, signature, and necessary certificates.
- Review all the information entered and ensure its accuracy.
- Click the “Pay fee and Submit” button to finalise your application.
After clicking “Pay Fee and Submit,” you will be directed to the Bill desk for payment. Follow these steps to complete the payment:
- For Internet Banking: Enter the account number associated with your Internet banking facility.
- For Debit Card: Enter the card and CVV numbers printed on your debit card.
- For Credit Card: Enter the card number and PIN provided for your credit card.
- Verify the entered details and click “Pay” to initiate payment.
While filling out the CEED application form, you must upload certain documents. The specific documents may vary slightly each year. Still, the following documents are generally commonly requested:
- Passport-sized photograph: A recent coloured photograph of yourself in the specified format and size.
- Signature: Your signature is in the prescribed format and size.
- Educational Documents: Scanned copies of your educational certificates or mark sheets that verify your academic qualifications. These may include your bachelor’s degree certificate, mark sheets, or other relevant educational documents.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable): If you belong to a reserved category and wish to avail of any applicable reservations or benefits, you may need to upload a scanned copy of your caste certificate as proof.
- PwD Certificate (if applicable): If you have a disability and claim reservations or accommodations under the Persons with Disability (PwD) category, you may be required to provide a scanned copy of your disability certificate.
CEED 2024 Application Correction
CEED 2024 provides a facility for application correction, allowing candidates to make necessary changes or corrections to their submitted application forms. This correction window is provided by the exam conducting authority for a limited period.
Here is a step-by-step guide for the application correction process:
- Go to the official website: Visit the website provided by the exam conducting authority for online applications.
- Login: Use the login credentials you received during the initial application process.
- Find the correction option: Look for the “Application Correction” or “Edit Application” section on your candidate dashboard or in the application area of the website.
- Review your application: Check your submitted application form for any mistakes, missing information, or inconsistencies.
- Make corrections: Edit the form directly, updating any incorrect or missing details with accurate information. Pay attention to personal information, education, contact details, and other relevant sections.
- Upload documents (if needed): Follow the instructions to upload or replace any necessary documents. Make sure they meet the specified requirements for file size and format.
- Save and submit: Save the corrected application form after making the changes and uploading documents. Double-check everything to ensure accuracy.
- Pay any required fee: If there is a fee for application correction, follow the payment guidelines provided by the conducting authority.
- Finalize your corrected application: After completing all corrections and payments. Review all the details again before submitting.
- Confirmation: After submission, you may receive an acknowledgement or confirmation on the website or via email. Keep a copy for your records.
CEED 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for CEED 2024 determine the requirements that candidates must meet regarding age limit, educational qualifications, and minimum marks in the qualifying exam.
These criteria are essential for candidates to be eligible to appear for the CEED exam conducted by IIT Bombay. The purpose of the CEED exam is to select students for admission to postgraduate design courses offered by various institutes in India. It is important to note that only candidates who meet the UCEED eligibility criteria for 2024 are eligible to apply for the exam.
The CEED 2024 examination is open to candidates of both Indian and foreign nationalities. Indian nationals, as well as foreign nationals, are eligible to apply for CEED 2024. This means that individuals holding Indian citizenship and those citizens of other countries can participate in the exam.
However, it is important to note that while the CEED exam welcomes foreign nationals, they must meet the specified eligibility criteria set by the participating institutes and should ensure compliance with any additional requirements mandated by the exam conducting authority. The opportunity for foreign nationals to apply for CEED allows for a diverse pool of talent and perspectives, contributing to the overall richness of the examination and the design field.
The CEED 2024 application welcomes candidates from all age groups, as there is no prescribed age limit for eligibility. Regardless of age, individuals interested in participating in CEED 2024 can apply and showcase their creative and design abilities without any restrictions on age requirements.
To be eligible for CEED 2024, candidates must have completed or be in the final year of any of the following programs:
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates should have completed a minimum degree, diploma, or postgraduate program at least three years after the 10+2 level.
- Final Examination: Candidates in the final examination phase of a degree, diploma, or postgraduate program can also apply, with the expectation of completing the program by July 2024.
- GD Arts Diploma: Candidates who have passed the GD Arts diploma program at the 10+5 level by July 2024 are also eligible to apply for CEED 2024.
CEED 2024 Exam Pattern
To do well in the CEED 2024 exam, students should understand the CEED 2024 exam pattern. The exam is tentatively scheduled for the last week of January 2024, from 9 am to 12 pm. It is a computer-based test that evaluates candidates’ design aptitude.
- Mode: Part A will be conducted online mode & Part B of the paper will be offline.
- Part of Exam: The test will be conducted in Part A and Part B.
- Exam Date: It will be held in the third week of January 2024.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in English Language only.
- Duration: The total exam will be about 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Total Marks: The question paper will be 200 marks in total.
- Types of Questions: All the questions in Part A will be objective questions followed by MCQ, MSQ & NAT.
Find the below information about the exam pattern for CEED 2024:
|Mode of examination|
Part A – Online mode
Part B – Pen and Paper mode
|Part of examination||Two|
3rd week of January 2024
|Medium of examination||English|
|Duration of examination|
3 hours wherein 1 hour for Part A and 2 hours for Part B
200 marks (Part A – 100 and Part B – 100)
|Types of questions|
Part A – NAT, MCQ, MSQ
Part B – Drawing-based question
Subject-wise marks distribution and number of questions
The subject-wise marks distribution and the number of questions for CEED 2024 may vary, as the exam pattern is subject to change. However, CEED typically consists of Part A and Part B.
- Visual Perception: 10 to 15 questions, each typically carrying 1 to 2 marks.
- Environmental and Social Awareness: Usually, around 10 to 15 questions carrying 1 to 2 marks each.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Typically, around 10 to 15 questions carrying 1 to 2 marks each.
- Language and Creativity: Usually, around 5 to 10 questions carrying 1 to 2 marks each.
- Design Thinking and Problem-Solving: Generally, around 10 to 15 questions carrying 1 to 2 marks each.
- This section is subjective and assesses candidates’ design and drawing skills. It includes questions that require creative problem-solving, sketching, rendering, and visualisation.
- The marks allotted to Part B may vary. Still, it generally carries a higher weightage compared to Part A.
The pattern of Part A
The CEED 2024 exam is an online screening test designed to assess candidates’ abilities in visualisation and spatial understanding, environmental and social awareness, analytical and logical reasoning, language and creativity, observation skills, and design sensitivity.
The table below provides the format of the questions for Part A:
|Section||Maximum number of Questions||Number|
|No. Marks awarded to correct Answer||Marks if Wrong||Marks if not|
the pattern of Part B
According to the CEED 2024 exam pattern, Part B of the entrance test will be administered in a pen-and-paper format. Part B evaluates a candidate’s drawing abilities, creativity, communication, and problem-identification skills.
The table below provides the format of the questions for Part B:
|Section||Number of Question||Marks|
CEED 2024 Syllabus
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, has recently made public the updated curriculum for the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) in 2024. The revised syllabus reveals that the CEED exam will now comprise two sections: Part A and Part B. Part A will be administered online, while Part B will be conducted offline. Familiarising oneself with the CEED syllabus 2024 will assist aspiring candidates in preparing for the entrance test. The tentative date for the CEED 2024 examination is scheduled for the last week of January 2024.
Revised syllabus Out for CEED
IIT Bombay has modified the syllabus and examination format for the CEED entrance exams. Under the revised structure, the CEED question paper will now be divided into two sections: Part A and Part B.
- Part A will be conducted as a computer-based test and will encompass three sections, including NAT (Numerical Answer Type), MSQ (Multiple Select Questions), and MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Part B will comprise two questions on drawing skills and design aptitude. These questions will be displayed on the computer screen, and candidates must provide their responses solely in the answer book provided by the exam supervisor.
- The time allotted for Part B is 60 minutes.
Syllabus Part A
The syllabus for CEED 2024 Part A includes the following topics:
- Environmental and Social Awareness: Familiarity with general knowledge regarding environmental aspects such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources, etc., and how they impact the design of products, images, infrastructure, and the overall environment.
- Visualization and Spatial Ability: Questions that involve visualising and comprehending the transformation or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Proficiency in logically analysing provided information and selecting the most suitable solutions. Capacity to evaluate opinions, arguments, or solutions based on appropriate criteria.
- Design Thinking and Problem-Solving: Aptitude for comprehending the context, users, and limitations involved in a given design problem and the ability to determine the most appropriate solution.
- Observation and Design Sensitivity: Capability to identify hidden properties in everyday life and critically analyse them. Discernment of subtle distinctions in visual characteristics and aesthetic outcomes.
- Language and Creativity: Proficiency in understanding passages written in commonly used English. Creative thinking skills that involve exploring alternative possibilities, distinguishing innovative options, and thinking outside conventional boundaries.
Syllabus Part B
The CEED 2024 Part B syllabus includes the following topics:
- Creativity: Proficiency in thinking innovatively and generating original and varied solutions.
- Communication Skills: Can effectively convey concepts and ideas using both written and visual means.
- Drawing: Proficiency in accurately depicting products, individuals, or scenes with appropriate proportions, line quality, composition, perspective, and shading.
- Problem Identification Skills: Aptitude for understanding the user and the context, knowledge of material properties, and their appropriate application in design.
CEED 2024 Best Book
Selecting the “right” book for CEED 2024 can be difficult because everyone learns differently and has different preferences. However, some books and study materials are recommended and can assist candidates in preparing for the exam. These are popular choices among UCEED aspirants:
|Name of the book|
Author / Publication
|CEED & NID M.Des Entrance Books and Test Series||Ashish Popli, Pradosh Swain, Rishabh Rhode|
|Cracking CEED and UCEED|
Ashok Goel and Arjun Kamal
|CEED (M. Des) Test Series|
|Study Notes Material on IIFT + NID + NIFT for 2023-2024|
Sourav Sir’s Classes
|Comprehensive English for NID, NIFT, UCEED, CEED, NATA, B.Arch & Other Design Entrance Exams by Designologue||Disignologue|
Francis DK Ching
CEED 2024 Mock Test
IIT Bombay is scheduled to make the CEED 2024 mock test available for aspiring candidates during the second week of January 2024. IIT Bombay provides this mock test to help students with an opportunity to practice and familiarise themselves with the CEED 2024 exam format and types of questions. Mock tests are available. These mock tests simulate the actual CEED exam conditions and help candidates assess their preparation level. They typically include questions from various sections of the CEED syllabus, allowing candidates to gauge their strengths and weaknesses.
Mock tests for CEED 2024 can be found through various online platforms, coaching institutes, or study material providers. Candidates should take multiple mock tests to gain confidence, improve time management skills, and identify areas that require further attention. Engaging in mock tests can enhance exam performance and increase the chances of success in the actual CEED 2024 examination.
CEED 2024 Preparation Tips
A well-planned exam preparation strategy is vital in qualifying for CEED 2024. Aspirants aiming to secure admission to prestigious IIT colleges in India understand the importance of effective preparation. The question of how to succeed in cracking CEED 2024 is a common concern among students. However, with a well-defined CEED 2024 preparation strategy, candidates can equip themselves to excel in the CEED entrance exam and achieve remarkable results.
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to consider while preparing for the CEED examination:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus, and plan your preparation accordingly.
- Take thorough notes while studying and make it a habit to revise them regularly.
- Maintain a healthy diet and ensure adequate sleep for optimal cognitive functioning.
- Solve previous year’s papers and model papers to understand the exam format and practice time management.
- Focus more on topics where you feel confident and have stronger skills.
- Dedicate at least the last week for revision, consolidating your knowledge and practising with mock tests.
- Avoid panicking and stay calm during the preparation phase. Incorporate relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation to manage stress effectively.
How to Prepare for CEED
Students often feel confused about the preparation strategy for CEED. IIT Bombay grants admission to design students who successfully crack CEED 2024 based on the merit list and choice of filling.
Here are some tips to prepare for the design entrance exam 2024:
- Think creatively: To succeed in CEED 2024, think outside the box and develop unique design ideas that can impress others. Remember, innovative design is the solution to problems. Examiners assess candidates’ creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Develop observation skills: Enhance your creativity by observing the small details around you and generating innovative ideas. Observation and visualisation skills are vital for finding solutions to design problems.
- Understand the CEED exam pattern: Familiarize yourself with the CEED 2024 exam pattern before starting your preparation. It is crucial to clearly understand the exam, including the marking scheme, question formats, duration, and more.
- Master the CEED syllabus: Thoroughly grasp the topics included in the CEED 2024 syllabus. Understanding the concepts is important for effective preparation.
- Manage your time effectively: Create a well-structured timetable for CEED 2024 preparation and stick to it. Time management is essential not only for the exam but also for success in general. Complete the exam within the allotted time and avoid spending too much time on a single question.
- Enhance general knowledge: Improve your general knowledge by reading newspapers, magazines, and comic strips and learning about the history of Indian fine arts.
- Practice with past papers: Solve previous years’ question papers to familiarise yourself with the question types and difficulty level. Regular practice with CEED sample papers will help you understand the time required for each question.
- Prepare a strong portfolio: After clearing the written test, you will be asked to present your portfolio during the personal interview. Create a unique portfolio that sets you apart from other candidates. Include your best work in the portfolio.
- Select reliable books: Choose the best books for CEED 2024 preparation to gain in-depth syllabus knowledge.
- Focus on 3D drawing skills: Enhance your sketching abilities, particularly in creating 3D models using appropriate tools. If your drawing skills are weak, consider joining a drawing class and practising regularly.
CEED 2024 Admit Card
The CEED 2024 admit card will be accessible online. Candidates will need to use their login credentials to download it. The admit card will contain essential details regarding the exam, including the candidate’s name, exam date, time, venue, and exam instructions.
Candidates must carry a valid ID proof and admit card to the examination venue. If there are any discrepancies or errors in the hall ticket, candidates should promptly notify the authorities by emailing email@example.com. It is important to note that officials will not accept any incorrect details mentioned in the admit card.
How To Download Hall Ticket
The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), the organising authority of the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) organising authority, will release the CEED 2024 admit card on the official website during the second week of January 2024. The admit card will be available to candidates who completed the CEED 2024 application process before the specified deadline.
To download the CEED 2024 admit card, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of the conducting authority for CEED or the specific examination you appear for.
- Navigate to the Admit Card/Hall Ticket section: Look for the section on the website that provides information about the admit card or hall ticket.
- Login or Registration: Depending on the website, you may need to log in using your credentials (such as application number, password, or date of birth) or register if you are a new user.
- Find the Download Hall Ticket/Admit Card link: Once logged in, locate the link/button to download the hall ticket or admit card. It is usually clearly labelled.
- Provide required details: Enter the necessary details, such as your application number, registration number, or any other information as requested.
- Verify and submit: Double-check your entered information, ensuring accuracy, and submit the form.
- Download and print: Once the hall ticket is displayed on the screen, download it to your computer or mobile device. Additionally, it is advisable to take a printout of the hall ticket for future reference and to carry it to the examination centre.
How to Rectify the Discrepancies Present in CEED Admit Card?
If you encounter any discrepancies in your CEED admit card, it is important to rectify them promptly to avoid any issues on the examination day. Here are the steps to rectify discrepancies in the CEED admit card:
- Contact the conducting authority: Contact the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) immediately regarding the discrepancies in your admit card. You can contact them through the official CEED helpline or the provided email address.
- Provide necessary details: Clearly explain the discrepancies in your admit card and provide accurate details of the incorrect information.
- Attach supporting documents: If necessary, attach relevant documents, such as your application form, payment receipts, or any other proof that validates the correct information.
- Submit the request: Submit your request to rectify the discrepancies along with the required documents through the specified mode of communication (email or helpline).
- Follow up: Keep track of your communication with the conducting authority and ensure they acknowledge and address your request for rectification.
- Retain documentation: Keep copies of all your communications, including emails and responses from the conducting authority, for future reference.
CEED 2024 Exam Centres
During the release of the CEED 2024 exam notification, IIT Bombay will also provide a list of exam cities where the national-level exam will occur. This announcement is expected to occur in September 2023. The CEED exam will be conducted across 24 cities throughout India.
Candidates can choose their preferred exam centres when filling out the CEED application form. They can select up to three exam centres in order of priority.
The CEED 2024 admit card will contain essential information about the allotted exam centre, including its name, address, and reporting time.
Listed below are the 24 cities where the CEED 2024 exam will be conducted:
Required Documents at the Exam time
During the CEED exam, candidates must bring certain documents to the venue for verification purposes. Here are the documents that candidates should carry:
- Admit Card: The CEED admit card is a mandatory document proving your registration and exam eligibility. It should be downloaded and printed from the official website.
- Valid ID Proof: Candidates must carry a valid photo identification document such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, voter ID, or driving license. The ID proof should have the same name as mentioned in the application form.
- Passport-size Photograph: Candidates should carry a recent passport-size photograph that matches the one uploaded during the application process. It is advisable to carry a few extra copies if required.
CEED 2024 Online Examination Instruction & Guidelines
The CEED 2024 online examination will be conducted with certain instructions and guidelines to ensure a smooth and fair process. Here are some general instructions and guidelines for the CEED 2024 online examination:
- Technical Requirements: Ensure you have a stable internet connection and a compatible device (computer or laptop) to access the examination portal. Check for any specific software or browser requirements mentioned by the conducting authority.
- Login Credentials: Access the examination portal using the provided login credentials (username and password). Keep them confidential, and do not share them with anyone.
- Exam Duration: The CEED 2024 examination will be mentioned in the question paper. Manage your time effectively to complete the exam within the allotted duration.
- Question Format: Familiarize yourself with the question format, including multiple-choice questions (MCQs), numerical answer type (NAT) questions, and multiple select questions (MSQs). Read the instructions for each question type carefully.
- Answering Questions: Read each question thoroughly and provide the answer per specific instructions. For MCQs, select the correct option. For NAT questions, enter the numerical answer. For MSQs, select multiple correct options. Follow the given guidelines for each question type.
- Save and Submit: Save your progress periodically to prevent data loss. At the end of the examination, ensure that you click on the “Submit” button to finalise your responses. Be cautious, as you cannot make any changes after submitting.
- Exam Integrity: Maintain the integrity of the examination by strictly following the guidelines and not engaging in any unfair practices, including cheating, plagiarism, or seeking external assistance.
- System Support: In case of any technical issues or difficulties during the examination, follow the instructions provided by the conducting authority or contact the helpline number or email address for technical support.
CEED 2024 Question Papers
IIT Bombay will release the question papers for CEED 2024 along with the answer key. These question papers can be downloaded in PDF format from the official website, www.ceed.iitb.ac.in. Candidates can access and download these question papers without needing to log in.
The CEED admission portal provides access to previous years’ question papers and answer keys. Candidates can download these question papers to practice. Solving these question papers offers several benefits, including gaining insights into different types of questions, understanding the difficulty levels, and getting an idea of the section-wise weightage in the exam. It also helps candidates improve their problem-solving and time-management skills.
CEED Previous Year Question Papers
To access CEED previous year question papers, you can follow these easy steps:
- Visit the official CEED website: Go to the official website of CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design), which is used at www.www.iitb.ac.in.
- Locate the Resources or Downloads section: Look for a dedicated section on the website that offers resources or downloads related to the CEED exam. It might be labelled as “Previous Year Question Papers” or something similar.
- Download the question papers: Within the designated section, you will find links to download the CEED previous year’s question papers. Click on the relevant links to access and download the desired question papers.
- Save the question papers: Once you click the download links, your device will save the previous year’s questions as PDF files. Choose a suitable location to save them for easy access and future reference.
CEED 2024 Answer Key
The CEED 2024 Answer Key will be available online. Initially, the conducting authority will publish the Draft keys for Part A. Additionally, candidates can access and download their responses through the login portal. If candidates have any objections against the answer key, they will have the opportunity to raise them through their candidate’s portal.
After the objection period concludes, the final answer key will be released. It will be provided in PDF format. With the help of the Final answer key, candidates can calculate their marks before the official result declaration. However, it’s important to note that only the marks obtained in the result will be considered the final measure of the candidate’s performance in the exam.
How to Download Answer Key Pdf
Aspirants can download the preliminary CEED answer key and cross-reference it with their response sheet to determine the number of correctly answered and incorrect questions. The steps to download the answer key for CEED 2024 are outlined below.
To download the answer key PDF, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of the conducting authority or the organisation responsible for the exam.
- Navigate to the Answer Key section: Look for a dedicated section on the website that provides the answer key for the specific exam you are interested in.
- Find the relevant exam and year: Locate the specific exam and year you want to download the answer key.
- Click on the download link: Click on the provided link to download the answer key PDF file.
- Save the PDF file: Once you click the download link, the answer key PDF file will be downloaded to your device. Choose a suitable location to save the file for easy access.
CEED Draft Answer Key
Here are the steps to download the draft answer key for CEED 2023:
- Visit the official website of CEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design).
- Look for the section related to the answer key or the latest updates regarding CEED 2023.
- Find the link to download the draft answer key for CEED 2023.
- Click on the download link to access the draft answer key.
- The draft answer key will be in PDF format. Please save it to your device for reference.
- Compare the draft answer key with your response sheet to assess the number of correctly and incorrectly answered questions.
CEED Final Answer Key
The CEED Final Answer Key is an updated version incorporating feedback and objections from candidates during the draft answer key review period. It is a reliable source that presents accurate answers to the CEED exam questions as determined by the exam conducting authority.
To access the CEED Final Answer Key, follow these steps:
- Visit the official CEED website: Go to the official website of CEED, which can be found at www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Locate the Answer Key section: Look for the dedicated section on the website that provides the CEED Answer Key. It may be labelled as “Answer Key” or have a similar name.
- Access the Final Answer Key: Within the Answer Key section, you will find a link or information related to the Final Answer Key. Click on the provided link or follow the instructions to access the finalised version.
- Download the Final Answer Key: Once you have accessed the CEED Final Answer Key, download the PDF file that contains the revised and accurate answers to the CEED exam questions. Save the file on your device for future reference and compare it with your responses.
CEED 2024 Result
Candidates can check the CEED 2024 Results through online mode. The result is expected to be published by the official authority in the first week of March 2024. Similar to the answer key, the result will also be available in Parts A and B.
To download the result, candidates must use their login credentials on the official website. The conducting authority will also release the CEED 2024 Scorecard, which will be necessary during admission. The scorecard will be available in the last week of March 2024.
How to check the CEED result
To check the CEED result, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of CEED, which is www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Find the Result section: Look for the section on the website dedicated to the CEED Result. It may be labelled as “Result” or something similar.
- Access the Result portal: Within the Result section, you will find a link or information to access the CEED Result portal. Click on the provided link or follow the instructions to access the portal.
- Enter login credentials: In the Result portal, you will be prompted to enter your login credentials, such as your registration number and password. Enter the required information accurately.
- View and download the Result: The CEED Result will be displayed once you log in. You can view and check your result. Additionally, the result may be downloaded or saved as a PDF file for future reference.
How to Download Score Card
To download the CEED Score Card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of CEED, which is www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Find the Score Card section: Look for the section on the website dedicated to the CEED Score Card. It may be labelled as a “Score Card” or something similar.
- Access the Score Card portal: Within the Score Card section, you will find a link or information to access the CEED Score Card portal. Click on the provided link or follow the instructions to access the portal.
- Enter login credentials: In the Score Card portal, you will be prompted to enter your login credentials, such as your registration number and password. Enter the required information accurately.
- View and download the Score Card: Once you log in, the CEED Score Card will be displayed on the screen. You can view and check your score and other relevant details. Additionally, there may be an option to download or save the Score Card as a PDF file for future reference.
CEED 2024 Cut-Off
IIT Bombay, the conducting authority of CEED 2024, will determine the cut-off scores for the exam. The cut-off scores are the minimum marks required by candidates to qualify for admission into various design programs. The cut-off scores are determined based on factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats. The CEED 2024 cut-off criteria will be announced in March 2024.
The cut-off marks will be released separately for Part A and Part B of the exam. Cut-off marks represent the minimum scores candidates must achieve to be eligible for admission. These criteria serve as a benchmark to determine the qualifying candidates for further stages of the admission process.
The official cut-off scores for CEED 2024 have yet to be released. To stay updated, candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of CEED or refer to the exam’s official notification. The cut-off scores will play a crucial role in determining the eligibility of candidates for admission into design programs.
CEED 2024 Cut-off for Part A
Aspiring students must achieve the minimum percentage of marks specified for their respective categories to qualify for Part A of the CEED exam. The CEED cutoff for Part A, as determined by category, is presented in the following table:
Cut-off in percentage
CEED 2024 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix is a crucial aspect of the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) as it provides valuable information about the seats available in various design programs and participating institutes. It outlines the distribution of seats, helping aspiring candidates understand the options for pursuing their design education.
Here is the seat matrix of Ceed 2023 because the seat matrix of CEED 2024 was yet to be announced.
M.Des Seat Intake
|IISc Bangalore||Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing||18|
|IIT Bombay||IDC School of Design (Industrial Design Centre)||78|
|IIT Delhi||Department of Design||–|
|IIT Guwahati||Department of Design||33|
|IIT Hyderabad||Department of Design||30|
|IIT Kanpur||Design Programme||–|
|IIT Roorkee||Department of Design||20|
|IIT Jodhpur||School of Liberal Arts||–|
CEED 2023 Participating College: Institute- and category-wise seat matrix
IISc Bangalore – Seat Intake for M.Des program
|Academic Program||Seat Matrix|
|M.Des in Product Design and Manufacturing (PD)||18|
IIT Bombay – Seat Intake for M.Des program
|Mobility and Vehicle Design||6||1||4||2||1||14|
IIT Guwahati – Seat Intake for M.Des program
|Master of Design||13||3||9||5||3||33|
IIT Hyderabad- Seat Intake for M.Des program
|Academic Program||Seat Intake|
|Master of Design|
10 MHRD fellowship seats
20 self-financed seats
IIT Roorkee – Seat Intake for M.Des program
|Master of Design (Industrial Design)||20|
IIITDM Jabalpur – Seat Intake for M.Des program
|Master of Design|
10 seats for the candidates with GATE qualification
20 seats for candidates with CEED qualification
CEED Rank List
The announcement of CEED 2023 results took place on March 7, 2023. These results are accessible online through the candidate portal, www.ceed.iitb.ac.in. Additionally, IIT Bombay has published the list of toppers for CEED 2023. Khyati Rathor secured the first position with 68.85 marks, while Simon George Cherian secured the second with the same score.
The CEED 2023 entrance exam was conducted in a centre-based mode on January 22, 2023. Part A of the exam was conducted in a computer-based mode, whereas Part B was administered offline. Here is the rank list of CEED 2023 because the rank list of CEED 2024 was not announced yet.
CEED 2023 Exam Stats – No. Of candidates registered, appeared, and qualified.
Check out the total number of candidates that registered for, appeared in, and qualified for the CEED 2023 exam in the table below.
CEED 2023 Toppers
The name of the top 10 CEED 2023 toppers, their roll number, and CRL are given in the table below.
|CEED Roll Number||CRL|
Name of the candidate
SIMON GEORGE CHERIAN
ARITRA GUHA RAY
EVANA SAJAN PALLIVATHUKKAL
ARNAV PRAVIN GAIKWAD
CEED 2024 Counselling
There is no centralised counselling process for the CEED exam. Candidates are required to apply separately for admission at the institutes of their choice. Only candidates who have qualified in the CEED exam will be eligible to apply for admission. Before applying online, candidates must carefully check their eligibility criteria.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a personal interview as part of the admission process. Upon selection, candidates must submit the required admission fee and undergo document verification. Shortlisted candidates must bring photocopies and original copies of the required documents for verification. It is essential to follow the instructions provided by the respective institutes and complete all necessary document verification procedures for final admission.
Seat Allotment Process
CEED’s seat allotment process varies depending on the participating institutes. The seat allotment process begins after the declaration of the CEED result and the completion of the selection process by the participating institutes.
Here is a general overview of the seat allotment process:
- Publication of merit list: The participating institutes release their respective merit lists based on the candidates’ performance in CEED, personal interviews, and other selection criteria.
- Seat availability: The participating institutes determine the available seats for each program based on their capacity and reservation policies.
- Choice filling: Shortlisted candidates must usually fill in their preferred choices of programs and institutes based on their ranks and eligibility.
- Seat allocation: The seat allotment process takes place based on the candidate’s rank, preferred choices, and availability of seats. The institutes allocate seats to candidates according to the merit order.
- Seat acceptance: The allocated seat candidates must confirm their acceptance within the specified time frame by paying the requisite fees and completing the admission formalities.
- Waitlist and subsequent rounds: If any seats remain vacant after the initial seat allotment, institutes may conduct subsequent rounds or release a waitlist to fill those vacancies.
Documents Required at the Counselling Time
During the counselling process for CEED, candidates are generally required to bring the following documents:
- CEED Admit Card: The original admit card issued for the CEED examination.
- CEED Score Card: The official scorecard the exam conducting authority provides.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Certificate: The mark sheet and certificate of the candidate’s class 10 or equivalent examination, serving as proof of date of birth.
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Certificate: The mark sheet and certificate of the candidate’s class 12 or equivalent examination.
- Qualifying Degree Mark Sheet and Certificate: The mark sheet and certificate of the candidate’s qualifying degree, such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, per the eligibility criteria.
- Category Certificate: Candidates belonging to reserved categories must submit a valid category certificate issued by a competent authority.
- PwD Certificate: Candidates with disabilities (PwD) must provide a valid certificate issued by a competent medical authority.
- Transfer or Migration Certificate: A transfer or migration certificate from the previous institution attended by the candidate.
- Conduct or Character Certificate: A certificate from the last attended institution indicating the candidate’s conduct and character.
- Passport-size Photographs: Recent passport-sized photographs of the candidate as per the specifications mentioned in the official guidelines
CEED 2024 Admission Process
The admission process for CEED 2024 is a comprehensive procedure that involves several stages to select eligible candidates for admission to design programs in reputed institutes. CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) is a national-level exam conducted by IIT Bombay.
The admission process for CEED 2024 involves the following steps:
- Qualifying in CEED: Candidates must first qualify in the CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) exam by obtaining the minimum cutoff marks.
- Applying to Participating Institutes: Qualified candidates must apply separately to the participating institutes where they wish to seek admission. Each institute may have its application process and requirements.
- Shortlisting: Participating institutes will shortlist candidates based on their CEED scores, application details, and any additional selection criteria specified by the institute.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview, which may include a portfolio review, group discussion, or other evaluation components. The purpose is to assess the candidate’s design aptitude, creativity, and suitability for the program.
- Document Verification: Candidates who clear the personal interview must submit the necessary documents for verification, including educational certificates, category certificates, and other relevant documents.
- Seat Allotment: Institutes will allocate seats to candidates based on their performance in CEED, personal interviews, and document verification. Seat allotment may be conducted in multiple rounds depending on the availability of seats.
- Fee Payment and Admission: Candidates offered admission must pay the prescribed admission fees within the specified period to confirm their seat. They will also need to complete other admission formalities as required by the institute.
CEED 2024 Participating Institutes
The institutes offer various design programs, and candidates can apply to them based on their CEED 2024 scores and eligibility criteria set by each institute. For more detailed information about the programs offered and the admission process, it is recommended to visit the official websites of the respective institutes.
Candidates should refer to the following list of participating institutes for CEED 2024:
- IIT Delhi, Department of Design
- IIT Hyderabad, Department of Design
- IIT Guwahati, Department of Design
- IIT Jodhpur, Department of Design
- IISC Bangalore, Centre For Product Design & Manufacturing
- IIT Bombay, IDC School of Design (Industrial Design Centre)
- IIT Kanpur, Design Programme
- IIT Roorkee, Department of Design
CEED 2024 Contact Information
For any queries or concerns related to CEED 2024, candidates can contact the provided email address or contact the phone numbers or official website.
Official Website: www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
Address: Chairman, JEE (Advanced)-UCEED-CEED 2024
IIT Bombay, Powai Mumbai – 400076 Maharashtra, India
The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a national-level exam conducted by IIT Bombay to select talented individuals for admission to design programs in reputed institutes. CEED evaluates candidates’ aptitude in design, creativity, problem-solving, and visualisation skills. The exam consists of parts A and B, each assessing design abilities. A comprehensive admission process, including application, shortlisting, personal interview, document verification, and seat allotment, follows the CEED exam. Participating institutes offer diverse design programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. CEED provides aspiring designers a platform to showcase their talent and pursue their passion for design.
CEED 2024 FAQs
What is the use of the CEED exam?
The Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is an online entrance examination administered by IIT Bombay. It serves as a gateway for admission to MDes and PhD programs in design.
Who is eligible for CEED?
Candidates who have completed a minimum three-year degree/diploma/postgraduate program in any discipline from a recognised university or institute are eligible for CEED, with no age limit or specific educational background requirements.
Can I get into IIT through CEED?
Qualifying for CEED can provide opportunities to apply for M.Des. programs at various IITs and other participating institutes.
Is CEED difficult?
CEED is moderately challenging compared to other design entrance exams like NID. It primarily focuses on M.Des admissions in eight participating colleges, while NID covers M.Des programs in three colleges and is known for its more demanding drawing questions.
Which IIT is best for CEED?
Several IITs, including IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, and IIT Guwahati, are renowned for their design programs and are considered among the best for CEED.
How many seats are there in IIT for CEED?
Seats for CEED admissions vary by institute. E.g., IIT Hyderabad has 30 seats, while IISc Bangalore has 18. Clearing CEED is the initial step, with subsequent admission rounds conducted by participating colleges. Applications open after CEED results are announced.
What is the salary of CEED graduates?
In India, CEED graduates can expect competitive salaries, with entry-level positions starting around ₹4-6 lakhs per annum. Salaries increase with experience, and senior-level roles offer higher remuneration, varying based on specialisation, industry, and location.
What rank is required for IIT Bombay in CEED?
IIT Bombay will release the result on March 7, 2023, along with the CEED 2023 cutoff. The qualifying marks in the last edition of the exam conducted for Part A for general category candidates were 24.58. EWS/ OBC candidates needed 22.12 marks, while SC/ST/PwD candidates needed 12.29 marks.
What is the average package of CEED students?
Fashion Design, Interior Design, Textile Design, Ceramic Design, Accessory Design, Game Design, Leather Design, Multimedia Design, Jewellery & Metalsmithing, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, etc. The average starting salary is two lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum for a bachelor’s depending on the industry and skillset.
What is the highest score in CEED?
IIT Bombay has released the CEED 2023 topper lists. The AIR-1 in CEED 2023 was secured by KHYATI RATHOR, who secured 68.85 marks. SIMON GEORGE CHERIAN, who scored 68.85 marks, secured the AIR-2.
Which colleges in India accept CEED score.
Qualifying ages and institutes in India accept CEED scores for admission to their design programs. Some notable institutions accept CEED scores:
1. Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
2. National Institutes of Design (NID)
3. Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay
4. Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing, IISc Bangalore
5. School of Planning and Architecture (SPA)
6. Srishti Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
7. Department of Design, IIT Guwahati
8. Design Program, IIT Hyderabad
9. Department of Design, IIT Delhi
10. Department of Design, IIT Kanpur
Is coaching necessary for CEED?
No, coaching for CEED is not necessary. While coaching can provide structure, guidance, and practice through mock tests, self-study with proper resources, study materials, and previous year’s question papers can also be effective. Opting for coaching depends on individual preferences, self-discipline, and access to resources.
How many months are required to prepare for CEED?
The duration required for CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) varies depending on individual circumstances and preparation intensity. Generally, a dedicated preparation period of 6 to 12 months is recommended. This allows sufficient time to understand the exam pattern, cover the syllabus, practice design skills, solve sample papers, and gain familiarity with the exam format and time management.
How many marks are needed to qualify for CEED?
The AIR-1 in CEED 2023 was secured by KHYATI RATHOR, who secured 68.85 marks. CEED does not have a fixed qualifying marks criterion. The exam is evaluated based on the concept of percentiles. The final merit list is prepared considering the overall performance of candidates and their respective percentile scores.
Who is the topper of CEED 2023?
IIT Bombay has released the CEED 2023 topper lists. The AIR-1 in CEED 2023 was secured by KHYATI RATHOR, who secured 68.85 marks. SIMON GEORGE CHERIAN, who scored 68.85 marks, secured the AIR-2.
Which stream can apply for CEED?
CEED is open to candidates from various streams. Individuals with a bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology, architecture, design, interior design, or equivalent are eligible to apply. Additionally, candidates who have completed a professional diploma in design recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or the equivalent are also eligible.