Latest Applications Open 2024:
CEED 2024 Application Form has been available on 3rd October 2023. CEED stands for Common Entrance Exam for Design and is done by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
It is a national-level entrance exam for the design course on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Exam will be held on 21st January 2024. This exam is a gateway to registering for M.Des and PhD design courses.
After passing the exam, Applicants will get admission to IISc Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, and many more colleges. Applicants must go through this article for more information on CEED 2024.
CEED 2024 Application Form – Available
CEED 2024 Application Form
The CEED 2024 Application Form is made available on the official website.
The CEED 2024 application form will be cancelled if candidates submit it after the expiration of the due date.
Candidates should review the guidelines below regarding the CEED 2024 Application Form.
- The CEED 2024 Online Registration has been started on 3rd October 2023
- CEED 2024 Online Registration can be filled until 31st October 2023.
- Complete the Application Form Filling process before 8th November 2023 (with Rs. 500 Late fees).
- In the application, Candidates have to fill in all the details carefully. An incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected.
- After filling out the application, candidates must upload the scanned photo, signature, and other documents as per the instructions.
Applications will be considered complete only after the payment of the application form.
Candidates have to pay application fees as per category wise. Note that this fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The registration fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the registration form.
• 1,300 for all women candidates.
• 1,300 for (SC / ST / PwD) candidates.
• 2,600 for all other candidates.
Instructions for Filling the Online Registration Form
To complete the registration procedure, you need to upload the following items:
- The file containing your recent colour photograph (.jpg file).
- Scanned copy of your signature (.jpg file).
- Scanned copy of your degree/diploma certificate (.pdf file) if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload a copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed,
a certificate from the Principal of the college/Head of the department (.pdf file).
- Candidates applying in the SC/ST/OBC-NCL Category must produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities. The format of the OBCNCL certificate is given in the Appendix.
- OBC-NCL certificates issued ONLY from April 2024 onwards are accepted. The format of the SC/ ST certificates is given in the Appendix.
- Candidates applying in person with a physical disability (PwD) category should produce a valid medical certificate (.pdf file) issued by the appropriate authority.
- Dyslexia candidates must obtain a certificate from the Principal / Head of the College / Institution (.pdf file).
- PwD candidates requiring compensatory time during the exam must upload a request letter as (.pdf file).
- Candidates whose name is not the same as the name on the degree/diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate, or scanned passport pages showing the change of name (.pdf file).
- Please remember that documents 1-7 above will be uploaded as electronic files during the online registration. Paper copies of these or any other documents will not be entertained and hence should NOT be sent to the JEE (Advanced)–UCEED-CEED office.
- The Admit Card and the Score Card of CEED will include the photograph and signature submitted by
- Submission of poor-quality photographs and signatures may lead to the rejection of CEED registration.
- CEED Merit List (Rank) will be prepared as per the category provided by the candidate in the CEED registration form. Hence, it is the responsibility of the candidate to furnish the correct category certificate in the online registration form.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category and uploading the correct documents in the required formats in the registration form. Registration forms incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected, and the registration will be considered invalid.
- The admitting institutes have the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate by the rules and regulations in force if it is found that any information provided by the candidate is incorrect or the registration is incomplete.
If you have any queries regarding How to Fill CEED 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.