NEET 2018 Application Form Correction, From 12th to 16th March 2018
NEET 2018 Application Form Correction facility will be provided from 12th to 16th March 2018. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is popularly known as NEET. NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam) for Under-Graduation is the single National level Examination conducted in India. This exam is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) every year across the country. This exam provides admission for the BDS and MBBS Courses in the Country. This article will provide with the details of the NEET UG 2018 application form details in full.
From the year 2016, AIPMT exam was replaced by NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) examination.
Hence fourth, only NEET marks were considered as the entrance marks for the BDS and the MBBS courses both. There are both government and private colleges in India for MBBS and BDS courses.
A complete detail of the process of filling the NEET UG 2018 application form is given below.
NEET 2018 Application Form Correction
NEET 2018 one time correction facility will be offered to the candidates between 12th to 16th March 2018.
NEET UG 2018 Application Form
Last year, CBSE give correction facility in some particulars & uploading images. This year also the board will offer correction facility to the candidates. NEET Application Correction facility will be provided from to the candidates from 12th to 16th March 2018. The candidates have to download the application form from the official website of the CBSE board. The candidates have to fill in all the details in every step. No wrong information has to be filled. Candidates will fill the application till 9th March 2018. There is no offline mode to fill the application.
If the authorities found that some wrong details are filled then the candidate stand a chance for cancellation of the admission form.
Important Details of the NEET UG 2018 application form
- The Application form must be filled only in the English Language.
- The candidate has to fill the form through an online process.
- The application form will be updated on the website from the second week of December.
Correction In Particulars:
Candidates will be permitted to make the correction in their data submitted in NEET application form. NEET application form correction will be allowed in the following data only:
Date of Birth
State Codes of Eligibility
Medium of Question Paper
The application procedure comprises of basically 4 steps
- Filling the form.
- Uploading the images.
- Taking the print out of the confirmation page.
Step-1 Filling the form- The application form is accepted through online mode. So the form can be filled through an online process. To fill the application form, the candidate has to visit the official website of the CBSE board. Here the candidates have to fill in all the necessary details like personal data, contact information, qualification and Domicile certificate, etc.
Step-2 Uploading the images- The candidates have to upload their photograph or Thumb Impression and signature. The photograph should be their recently taken photograph against a light background, the signature should be made on a white paper, and the scan image of the impression of the index finger in the prescribed format have to be uploaded.
Step 3- Payment- Payment of fees can be done through online as well as offline mode both.
Below is the category wise payment of application form.
|Category||Amount paid as per last year|
|UR & OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST & PH).||Rs. 750/-|
Last Year, the candidates who applied for the NEET entrance exam had to pay the fees according to their Category in which they belong.
The above table shows the sum amount paid by the candidates last year. It is expected that this year the amount will be same.
It is the general trend in the NEET that the payment can be made online as well as offline both inclusive.
For online payment, the candidate can use credit or debit card and for offline mode, the candidate can choose to make payment through e-challan through the prescribed bank. This e-challan is the best way to make payment and most of the candidates fill the e-challan to make a payment for NEET.
Step-4 Taking the print out of the confirmation page- After payment is made, the final step is taking out the print of that online application form. The whole form with the entered details will be displayed on the screen. This is a message to accept the terms and conditions and also to check the details of the filled in information.
Printout has to be taken of the application form as a proof that the candidate has filled the application form in case if any discrepancy arises later on. This will act as a proof in that case.
How to fill the application form
- Visit the website cbse.neet.nic.in
- Click on apply online for NEET 2018
- Before filling the form read all the instructions carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the details
- Upload the scanned passport sized photograph, signature and also right-hand index finger impression
Documents to be kept ready
Candidates were required keeping the following documents ready before applying for NEET exam.
- Aadhar Card/Aadhar enrollment number for Indian Nationals. But in the case of AP, Telangana and J & K residents, any ID issued by Govt of India shall be applicable.
- Scanned Passport sized color photograph against a white background with Name of Candidate and date of taking photo printed below it. – JPG format – (10 to 100 Kb size).
- Scanned Signature – JPG format – (3 to 20 Kb).
- NRI/OCI/Foreign Nationals/PIO must keep their passport ready.
Follow the formats of the documents below
|Photograph||Between 10 kb and 100 kb||JPG|
|Signature||Between 3 kb and 20 kb||JPG|
|Right-hand index finger impression|
|Between 3 kb and 20 kb||JPG|
- Pay the fee for the examination either by net banking, debit card or by challan
- After paying the fee, confirm the page.
- After the completion of filling the form, along with the documents candidates have to send for confirmation to the address
|The Assistant Secretary (NEET)|
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
- Correction in the application form can be done by candidates through the official website only.
- One candidate can submit only one application.
- Multiple applications submitted won’t be considered valid.