Latest Applications Open 2024:
NEET 2024 UG Registration Correction will be Started in April 2024. The facility, in some particulars, will be provided via online mode. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is popularly known as NEET. NEET-UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam) for Under-Graduation is the single National level Examination conducted in India. The National Testing Agency conducts his exam.
This exam provides admission for the BDS and MBBS Courses in the Country. This article will provide the details of the NEET-UG 2024 Application Form.
Henceforth, only NEET marks were considered the entrance marks for the BDS and the MBBS courses. There are both government and private colleges in India for MBBS and BDS courses. Complete detail of the process of filling out the NEET UG 2024 application form is given below.
NEET 2024 Application Form Correction – Started Soon
NEET 2024 Application Form Correction
NEET (UG) 2024 Correction Form will be started in April 2024. This year also the board will offer a correction facility to the candidates. The candidates have to download the Application form from the official website of the NTA board.
The candidates have to fill in all the details in every step. No wrong information has to be filled in. There is no offline mode to fill the application. If the authorities found that some wrong details are filled then the candidate stands a chance for cancellation of the admission form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
NEET (UG) 2024 Correction Form Dates
NEET (UG) 2024 Correction Form is available by NTA Authority. Check Below.
|Events||Dates 2024 (Announced)|
|Release of Application||March 2024|
|End of the application process||April 2024|
|Correction window opens||April 2024|
|Availability of Admit card||To be Announced|
|NEET 2024 Exam||5th May 2024|
|Availability of Answer key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Starting of Counselling||To be Announced|
Important Details of the NEET-UG 2024 Application Form
- The Application form must be filled only in the English Language.
- The candidate has to fill the form through an online process.
- The application form will be updated on the website from the second week of December.
Correction In Particulars
Applicants may make the correction in their data presented in the NEET Application form. The correction of the NEET Application form will only be authorized in the following data:
- Applicants will complete the application with an ID other than the Aadhaar card, ie passport number, ration card number, bank account number, and Aadhaar registration number can add their
- Aadhaar number or the registration number of the Aadhaar.
- Applicants who already fill the application with an Aadhaar card and applicants with citizenship such as OCI, PCI, NRI, and foreign nationals are not eligible to make the correction.
Date of Birth
- Applicants who complete the application form with a non-Aadhaar ID, such as a passport number, ration card number, bank account number, and Aadhaar registration number, may correct the date of birth.
- Applicants who already fill the application with an Aadhaar card. You are not eligible to make the correction of the date of birth as your contact information on the Aadhaar card.
- Applicants who complete the form with other ID than the Aadhaar card, ie passport number, ration card number, bank account number, and Aadhaar registration number will be able to correct their gender.
- Applicants who already fill the application with an Aadhaar card. You can not make the correction in Sex as details on the Aadhaar card.
- All applicants can make changes to the category. (Applicants must fill the category only according to the central list of categories)
- All candidates can do the correction.
- Note: However, when the change in disability status involves the highest rate, applicants must also pay the rate difference.
State Codes of Eligibility
- All applicants can make the correction in the eligibility status codes.
- Candidates, those who belong to the J & K State can make changes in the status of the self-declaration presented by them.
- Applicants who belong to Assam, Meghalaya, and Jammu and Kashmir may make changes to their state eligibility code (other than these 3 states).
- They can only make changes if they have their Aadhaar or Aadhaar registration number.
Note: Candidates may note that the rules which are state-specific such as permissible identity type, self-declaration, question paper medium, & choices of centers, etc will be applicable by changing the state of eligibility.
Candidates will have to fill up information in the affected field afresh very carefully.
- All candidates can make changes in the medium of the question paper.
Note: However, if the medium is changed into regional languages, candidates will also change in the center city also.
- All candidates can make the correction.
Qualifying Examination Code & Percentage (%) of Marks Obtained in Class 12th
- All candidates can make the correction.
Parents’ Name (Father’s & Mother’s)
- All candidates can make the correction & interchange the name.
NEET Correction Process
To take advantage of the correction facility, applicants will visit the official website during the established schedule for the correction facility. The correction of any other data is not allowed as it will not affect the application and the merit. In addition, candidates are advised to be very careful when making corrections, as there will not be a second chance available for corrections.
After the correction, candidates will print a correction note and keep it for reference and registration. Subsequently, the Commission will not receive any correspondence in this regard. Due to a correction in the category, if the additional fees are due, they will be paid by debit/credit card or net banking during the determined period. Parents should read and understand the above information and help their mentees do things correctly.
Correction In Scanned Images
Candidates who sent incorrect photos, Signature and will be quoted by NTA (National Testing Agency) via e-mail and SMS. Candidates will reload these documents by logging in to the application portal within a certain time.
Applicants who receive text messages and e-mails from NTA regarding the correction of the application form should reload the scanned documents within 3 days. It is recommended that all applicants carefully fill out the application form if, by mistake, some entries are incorrectly entered, then students have the opportunity to rectify them in the correction period. The board was given a unique opportunity to correct the date of birth, state eligibility code, gender, class, and disability status.
For any queries regarding NEET 2024 Application Form Correction, you may ask us by leaving your comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.