Latest Applications Open 2024:
CLAT 2024 Application Correction can be done till 12th November 2023. CLAT stands for [Common Law Admission Test]; no change can be made after the Final Submission of the Application Form. CLAT 2024 entrance exam is conducted by one of the 18 NLUs every year on a rotation basis.
Through this exam, candidates can get into integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programs. However, if time is still left for filling up the Online- Application Form, the applicant has to fill out a Fresh/New Application Form along with the prescribed fee.
In such cases the new ID will be generated by the system, and the fee paid for the previously filled Application form will not be refunded. Make note that the last application form shall be treated as Final.
CLAT 2024 Application Correction – Started
CLAT 2024 Application Correction
The CLAT 2024 Application Correction has been Started 1st July 2023. As per the references from last year, the authority may provide the correction facility in the CLAT 2024 Application Form but not been confirmed yet.
Candidates must read the Information Brochure carefully before Filing the CLAT 2024 Application Form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The application form will be available only online from the official website.
- CLAT Registration 2024 will be started from August to November 2023.
- Only one application will be filled by the candidate
- Candidates must enter personal and educational details, upload scanned images of their signature and photograph (size 30 mm x 40 mm), and an SAP certificate (if applicable).
- The university may also offer a correction facility for CLAT 2024 applications.
- Candidates are also required to enter their preferences for NLUs.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form or any other document to the CLAT office.
Filling in the Application Form
There are three steps for filling out the online application form
- Personal Details
- Payment Info
After registration, you can receive a User Id and Password; the applicant can apply online by logging into his/her LOGIN account. An applicant can log in by clicking “Already Registered” and logging in with a User ID and Password sent to him/her on the registered email ID/Mobile. The applicant is required to keep the following information ready.
- Personal information [name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.]
- Address for Communication [including PIN code]
- Choice of CLAT Examination Cities
- Good quality front-facing photograph of the applicant with clear lenses [30 mm x 45 mm] [size not more than 100 KB, JPG/JPEG format] and Signature of the candidate [maximum 80 KB in JPG/JPEG format]
- Scanned copy of supporting document of SAP Certificate, if applicable, or any other, in PDF format only], Scribe Declaration form in case of SAP Candidates; for details, please refer to “supporting documents”].
After filling in the required information, the applicant has to upload the image files [in JPG / JPEG format] of the photograph and signature, a scanned copy of the SAP certificate if applicable [in PDF format], Scribe Declaration form in case of SAP candidates.
The CAPS website allows for saving partially filled-in application forms, logging out, and resuming filling in by logging in again. Do not apply until it is filled. Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
The candidate can now proceed to make the application fee payment. The application fee details are given below in the “Payment of the Application Fee” section.
The candidate should check for the correctness of the entered information and uploaded documents. If unsatisfied, he/she can correct the entries and upload the files again.
After ensuring there is no error in the application form and all the relevant and valid documents are uploaded, the candidate must carefully read and accept the declaration before applying.
Once the applicant submits his/her application, no further changes can be made to the application. After submitting the application form, the candidate can view the submitted details.
Any application that is incomplete and does not have the required valid documents will be summarily rejected.
The applicants must fill in the details in the application form correctly and upload the correct and valid documents, including signatures and photographs.
The candidates are advised to visit the ‘FAQ’ section on the CLAT Website. For any further assistance/queries, candidates can email or call the CLAT helpdesk.
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 3,500 /-
- Unreserved/SAP/OBC/ any other category – Rs. 4,000/-
- The cost of the previous year’s question papers is Rs. 400/ [not included in the CLAT-2017 fee of Rs. 4,000/-
The application fee can be paid only Online. Additional bank charges may apply for the above transactions to be borne by the applicant.
Online Payment Mode
- The candidate will be able to make the payment using his/her net-banking account/debit /credit cards or other payment options available on the payment gateway of the CLAT online application form. The charges may vary depending on the payment option.
- You will be redirected to a bank you choose from the CLAT Online Application Interface.
- You must log in with your bank’s net banking [or Internet Banking] user ID and password.
- The fee amount and bank charges will be shown to you, and you have to confirm that the payment is for CLAT.
- Once you confirm, you will be redirected back to the CLAT Online Application Interface.
Downloading the Application Form
After CAPS acknowledges the successful payment of the application fee Online, the applicant can download the completely filled-in application form with fee payment details in PDF format.
This file can be printed for the applicant’s records and further communications. Printout of the form is not required to be sent to the CLAT Office.
On submitting the application form, the message will appear that the candidate has successfully applied for CLAT.
The applicant must remember the User ID and password and log in periodically to see the status of his/ her application, download the admit card, and know the results later. He/ She is also advised to keep visiting the CLAT website for updates and other information.
For SAP applicants with any category of disability [viz., blindness or low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability, and cerebral palsy], the benefit will be given to only those who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment concerning a body part/system/extremity/whole body, etc. To avail of concession under the SAP category, the candidates should upload a recently obtained valid SAP certificate.
An SAP candidate, if needed, can take the assistance of a Scribe during the CLAT Examination. Ascribe is a person who can assist the SAP applicant by ONLY reading the instructions and the test paper displayed on the computer screen verbatim, and also in mouse clicks if the candidate is not able to do so.
If a scribe is needed, then an SAP candidate should confirm the requirement of a scribe while filling up the application. SAP candidates are required to fill in a declaration form from the Scribe.
Applicants are advised to check that they fulfil eligibility conditions, requisite marks, requisite grades, etc., as stipulated in CLAT rules. CLAT office and organizing University shall not be responsible for any inconvenience or loss caused.
Appearing in CLAT does not confer on any applicant’s right to admission. Admission is subject to verification of documents, minimum qualifications, and other eligibility conditions prescribed in CLAT rules. For other instructions, please refer to the e-brochure.
CLAT 2024 Application Correction Details
The authority shall provide the correction facility only in limited entries. This will be a one-time opportunity for candidates to correct the entries filled in the application form. After the correction window, any editing/correction in the application form will not be permitted.
Candidates are advised to correct the filled entries carefully. Here we have listed the entries in which corrections can be made:
- Candidates Name.
- Category Status.
- Date of Birth.
- Qualification Details.
If you have any other queries related to CLAT 2024 Application Correction, you can leave your queries below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.