Latest Applications Open 2024:
JEE Advanced 2024 Notification has been Released on 23rd November 2024. The Examination will be Held on 26th May 2024. The Online Registration will be Started on 21st April 2024. JEE Advanced 2024, slated to be conducted by IIT Madras, is one of India’s most coveted engineering entrance exams. Anticipated to take place on June 2, 2024, this prestigious examination represents the gateway to the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Aspiring candidates must have successfully cleared JEE Main 2024 and secured a rank within the top 2.5 lakh candidates to be eligible. The registration process for JEE Advanced 2024 is 21st April 2024. This computer-based test comprises two papers covering the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The examination is renowned for its rigorous selection process and continually evolving question patterns, making it a challenging yet promising avenue for engineering aspirants. Stay tuned for comprehensive information on eligibility, application procedures, syllabus, exam pattern, cutoffs, and the subsequent admission process. JEE Advanced 2024 is a pivotal milestone for those aiming to embark on an illustrious engineering career in India.
JEE Advanced 2024 Notification – Exam Date Announced
JEE Advanced 2024 Latest News and Updates
JEE Advanced 2024 Notification has been Released on 23rd November 2024. The Examination will be held on 26th May 2024. The Online Registration will be Started on 21st April 2024. Aspiring candidates can find comprehensive updates and essential information about the examination right here. It’s crucial to note that only the top 2,50,000 qualifiers of JEE Main 2024 will be eligible to take the JEE Advanced exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Thus, candidates must stay vigilant for the forthcoming JEE Advanced 2024 notification and any updates in the JEE Main 2024 notification. Knowing about both notifications is the key to unlocking the gateway to the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology and embarking on a promising engineering journey in India. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates, ensuring you get all the crucial details in pursuing engineering excellence.
What is JEE Advanced?
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is a highly esteemed engineering entrance exam administered by IIT Guwahati. Its primary purpose is to facilitate admission to undergraduate engineering programs within the esteemed Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). This examination follows a two-stage selection process, commencing with the JEE Main exam as the initial stage.
Notably, the cream of the crop, comprising the top 2.5 lakh performers in the JEE Main examination, gains eligibility to take the JEE Advanced exam. These high-achieving candidates vie to secure a coveted seat in one of India’s prestigious IITs, marking the inception of a promising engineering career.
JEE Advanced 2024 Quick Links
JEE Advanced 2024 Exam Dates
The eagerly anticipated JEE Advanced 2024 exam dates have not been officially announced. Aspiring candidates can stay updated on the exam schedule by visiting the official website at jeeadv.nic.in 2024. Once officially released, information regarding JEE Advanced 2024 exam dates for session 1 will also be promptly shared on this platform. While waiting for the official notification, candidates can refer to the tentative.
|Exam Events||Dates 2024 (Announced)|
|JEE Advanced Registration 2024 begins||21st April 2024|
|Application Deadline||30th April 2024|
|Last date for Payment of the application fee||6th May 2024|
|Admit card release||17th May – 26th May 2024|
|JEE Advanced 2024 exam date||26th May 2024|
|Candidates response sheet release||31st May 2024|
|Provisional Answer Key||2nd June 2024|
|Deadline to challenge answer key||3rd June 2024|
|Final Answer Key/ JEE Advanced Result||9th June 2024|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) registrations||9th – 10th June 2024|
|AAT 2024 Exam||12th June 2024|
|AAT Result||15th June 2024|
|Counselling start||3rd week of June 2024|
JEE Advanced 2024 Highlights
JEE Advanced 2024 promises to be a significant milestone for aspiring engineers seeking admission to prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). As one of the most competitive national-level entrance exams, it sets the stage for academic excellence and future career prospects. This year’s examination will be conducted by an IIT to be notified, and candidates can expect rigorous competition, testing their knowledge in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
|JEE Advanced Full Form||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced|
|Short Name of JEE Advanced||IIT JEE Advanced|
|Organising Institute for JEE Advanced 2024||IIT Madras|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level of JEE Advanced 2024||National Level|
|Languages of JEE Advanced 2024||Hindi, English|
|Application Process Mode for JEE Advanced 2024||Online|
|JEE Advanced 2024 Registration Fee||– Female and SC/ST: INR 1,450|
|– All Other Categories: INR 2,900|
|– Candidates residing in SAARC countries:|
|– Candidates of Non-SAARC countries: USD 180|
|Mode of JEE Advanced 2024||Online Mode|
|Mode of Counselling of JEE Advanced 2024||Online|
|Participating Colleges in JEE Advanced 2024||27|
|JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2 – Duration||JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2: 3 Hours|
|JEE Advanced AAT – Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Seats||16,234 Seats|
JEE Advanced 2024 Courses Offered
In 2024, the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced, commonly known as JEE Advanced, continues to be a pivotal event for aspiring students across India. This prestigious exam opens the gateway to the country’s most renowned engineering institutions, the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The courses offered through JEE Advanced are highly sought after and encompass various engineering disciplines, making it a defining moment for students on their academic journey.
|IIT||Branch||Number of Seats|
|IIT GANDHINAGAR||Chemical Engineering||30|
|Materials Science and Engineering||30|
|IIT PATNA||Chemical Science and Technology||25|
|Computer Science and Engineering||50|
|Civil and Infrastructure Engineering||25|
|Computer Science and Engineering||75|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||75|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||110|
|Polymer Science and Technology||40|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||60|
|Process Engineering with MBA||35|
|IIT ROPAR||Computer Science and Engineering||40|
|IIT(BHU) Varanasi||Ceramic Engineering||59|
|Computer Science and Engineering||59|
|Biochemical Engineering with M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology||20|
|Bioengineering with M.Tech in Biomedical Technology||20|
|Civil Engineering with M.Tech. in Structural Engineering||20|
|Computer Science and Engineering||15|
|Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Power Electronics||20|
|Materials Science and Technology||20|
|Mathematics and Computing||20|
|Chemical Science and Technology||45|
|Computer Science and Engineering||80|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||73|
|Electronics and Electrical Engineering||42|
|Mathematics and Computing||45|
|ISM DHANBAD||Chemical Engineering||40|
|Computer Science and Engineering||103|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||92|
|Mining Machinery Engineering||40|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||40|
|Computer Science and Engineering||18|
|Mineral Engineering with M.Tech in Mineral Engineering||15|
|Mathematics and Computing||40|
JEE Advanced 2024 Notification
JEE Advanced 2024 Notification has been Released on 23rd November 2024. The Examination will be Held on 26th May 2024. The Online Registration will be Started on 21st April 2024. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced, a gateway to India’s premier engineering institutions, is set to mark another significant chapter in the academic pursuits of thousands of aspiring engineers. JEE Advanced 2024, a highly anticipated event, culminates rigorous preparation, dedication, and aspirations for students nationwide.
As the ultimate competitive examination for admission to the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), it embodies academic excellence and innovation. The JEE Advanced 2024 Notification brings both excitement and challenges for candidates, heralding the commencement of the examination cycle.
The notification is a beacon, providing vital information about important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and the examination process. It is a testament to the determination and dreams of countless students poised to embark on a journey towards engineering excellence. As the nation eagerly awaits this academic spectacle, JEE Advanced 2024 is set to be a defining moment for the future of engineering in India.
JEE Advanced 2024 Application Form
The JEE Advanced 2024 registration process, accessible through the official website, jeeadv.ac.in 2024, is a crucial step for aspiring candidates. It involves several key stages, commencing with entering personal information and progressing to submitting essential documents. Candidates must also remit the prescribed IIT JEE Advanced registration fee as part of this process.
- JEE Advanced 2024 Online Registration will be Started on 21st April 2024.
- Applicants can be filled JE Advacned Application form till 30th April 2024.
- Go to the official website designated for JEE Advanced 2024 applications.
- Initiate the application process by registering online. Provide essential details such as name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Create a login ID and password for future access to the application portal.
- Enter personal information, including address, nationality, category, and other required details.
- Provide information about your educational background, including details of the qualifying examination.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents, including recent passport-sized photographs and signature, in the prescribed format.
- Select the preferred examination centers from the available list.
- Pay the application fee through the designated online payment gateways. Fee details vary based on the candidate’s category and gender.
- Review the entered information carefully and edit any errors before final submission.
- Submit the completed application form after ensuring that all details are accurate.
- After submission, download and print the confirmation page for future reference. This page will include important details like the registration number.
JEE Advanced 2024 Application Fees
The JEE Advanced 2024 application fees vary based on the candidate’s category and nationality. For Indian Nationals, the fees are as follows: Female Candidates (all categories) and SC, ST, and PwD Candidates have an application fee of ₹1450, while all other Indian candidates (including male candidates) need to pay ₹2900. OCI/PIO card holders pay ₹1450 if they are female candidates (GEN and GEN-PwD) or ₹2900 if they fall under the OPEN (GEN-PwD) or OPEN (GEN) categories. Foreign Nationals residing in SAARC countries pay USD 90, and those residing in Non-SAARC countries pay USD 180.
|Category||Indian Nationals||OCI/PIO card holders||Foreign Nationals|
|Gender-Based Fee (All Categories)||Female Candidates: ₹1450||Female Candidates (GEN and GEN-PwD): ₹1450||–|
|–||SC, ST, and PwD Candidates: ₹1450||OPEN (GEN-PwD): ₹1450||–|
|–||All Other Candidates: ₹2900||OPEN (GEN): ₹2900||Candidates Residing in SAARC Countries: USD 90|
|–||–||–||Candidates Residing in Non-SAARC Countries: USD 180|
How to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form
Filling out the JEE Advanced application form is a crucial step in the process of appearing for the examination. Here’s a detailed guide on filling out the JEE Advanced 2024 application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official JEE Advanced 2024 website (jeeadv.ac.in).
- Click on the “Registration” or “Apply Online” link.
- Provide your JEE Main 2024 roll number and password.
- Create a new password and set a security question.
Step 2: Personal Details
- Fill in your personal information, including your name, date of birth, and contact details.
- Provide your category (GEN/EWS/OBC-NCL/SC/ST), nationality, and the choice of the examination city.
- Check all the details for accuracy and click “Submit.”
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, including your photograph, signature, and other necessary certificates.
- Ensure the scanned images meet the specified dimensions and file size limits.
- After successful uploads, click “Submit.”
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Proceed to pay the application fee, which varies based on your category and nationality.
- Choose a payment method (debit card, credit card, or net banking) and pay.
- After successful payment, a payment receipt will be generated.
Step 5: Print Application Form
- Download the completed application form.
- Keep a printed copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
- Carefully read the official information brochure for detailed instructions and eligibility criteria.
- Ensure that the uploaded documents and photographs meet the specified requirements.
- Double-check all the information entered before submitting the form.
- Make the payment online and keep a record of the transaction.
JEE Advanced 2024 is the gateway to India’s prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and offers aspirants the opportunity to pursue undergraduate programs in engineering and architecture. This highly competitive examination demands rigorous preparation and adherence to specific guidelines for successful registration. Aspiring candidates must be well-versed with the registration process and the requisite documents to ensure a smooth application process.
- Class X Certificate/Birth Certificate/Passport: Essential for verifying date of birth.
- Class XII Certificate: A scanned copy of your Class XII (or equivalent) examination certificate is necessary.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): If you belong to SC, ST, OBC-NCL, or any other reserved category, provide a scanned copy.
- PwD Certificate (if applicable): Mandatory for disabled candidates; upload a scanned copy.
- Scribe Request Letter (if applicable): If you have requested a scribe, provide the relevant letter.
- DS Certificate (if applicable): Defense service (DS) category candidates must upload a scanned copy of the DS certificate.
- OCI/PIO Card (if applicable): Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders should upload a copy.
- Passport-sized Photograph: A recent passport-sized colour photograph with a clear background is required.
- Signature: Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of their signature.
- Thumb Impression: A scanned copy of your left-hand thumb impression is necessary.
- Parent/Guardian Signature: If you are below 18 years old, upload the signature of your parent or guardian.
- Duly Filled Application Form: Complete the application form with accurate details.
- Payment Confirmation: Proof of payment of the JEE Advanced registration fee.
- Email ID and Phone Number: Provide valid and active email addresses and numbers for communication purposes.
JEE Advanced 2024 Application Correction
The official notification from IIT Guwahati regarding the JEE Advanced 2024 application process has not mentioned any provision for application form correction. As of the information available on the official website at jeeadv.ac.in, no specific details are provided regarding the availability of an application form correction facility for JEE Advanced 2024.
Therefore, candidates should exercise caution and ensure they fill out their application forms accurately, as corrections or modifications may not be possible once the submission is made. Applicants must double-check all the details and documentation before final submission to avoid discrepancies in their JEE Advanced 2024 applications.
JEE Advanced 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2024 will be officially released along with the examination brochure by the authorities. These criteria are essential conditions and requirements that students must meet to qualify for admission to the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
While the specific eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2024 have not been announced yet, students can refer to the eligibility criteria from the previous year to get an idea of the general requirements. Aspiring candidates must stay updated with the official announcements and ensure they meet the specified eligibility criteria when released to be eligible for the JEE Advanced 2024 examination.
General category candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1999. However, there is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD category candidates. SC/ST/PwD category candidates can be born on or after October 1, 1994.
Candidates should have passed the Class 12th (or equivalent) examination in either 2023 or 2024, with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects. Candidates must have a solid academic background in these subjects to meet the eligibility criteria.
Candidates should not have been admitted to any IIT previously, regardless of whether they continued the program, accepted the seat, or later cancelled their admission. This criterion ensures that candidates who have already secured admission in an IIT in the past are not eligible for JEE Advanced.
Number of Attempts:
Candidates are allowed a maximum of two attempts in consecutive years for JEE Advanced. This means that you can appear for the JEE Advanced exam in two consecutive years from the year you qualify for the JEE Main.
JEE Main 2024:
To be eligible for JEE Advanced, candidates must have qualified for the JEE Main examination 2024 and be among the top 2,50,000 candidates in merit order. They should also meet the cutoff requirements for admission into IITs. The distribution for shortlisting candidates includes 10% for the general EWS category, 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, and the remaining 40.5% is open for all. This ensures a fair representation of candidates from various categories.
JEE Advanced AAT 2024:
To be eligible for JEE Advanced AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test), candidates should have attempted and qualified for the JEE Advanced 2024 examination and secured the required cutoff. This is specifically for candidates interested in pursuing architecture programs at IITs.
JEE Advanced 2024 Eligibility Criteria for Droppers
Dropper candidates who have taken a gap year to prepare and reappear for the JEE Advanced 2024 should pay close attention to the eligibility criteria to ensure a smooth application process. Here are some key points to consider:
- Number of Attempts: Dropper candidates can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times in consecutive years, similar to regular candidates. Previous attempts in previous years count towards this limit.
- JEE Main Qualification: Qualifying in the JEE Main exam is a prerequisite for eligibility for JEE Advanced. Dropper candidates must secure a position among the top 2.5 lakh JEE Main qualifiers.
- Age Limit: Like other candidates, the age limit for dropper candidates varies based on their category. General category dropper candidates should be born on or after a certain date.
- Qualifying Exam Percentage: Dropper candidates must meet the minimum percentage requirement in their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination, as specified by the eligibility criteria.
- Required Documents: During the registration process, dropper candidates must provide documents such as a birth certificate, 10th and 12th class mark sheets, category certificates (if applicable), and a recent photograph to verify their eligibility.
- Category: The category selected during JEE Main registration is also considered final for dropper candidates and cannot be changed during JEE Advanced registration.
JEE Advanced 2024 Exam Pattern
The JEE Advanced 2024 exam pattern is a crucial aspect of this national-level examination, which serves as a gateway to prestigious engineering institutes in India. While specific details regarding the number of papers, subjects, question types, marking scheme, and duration are yet to be officially announced by the organizing authorities, candidates must keep a close watch on the official notifications and website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the exam pattern for JEE Advanced 2024.
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Test (Online)|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Sections||Both papers include 3 sections each:|
|Paper 1: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Paper 2: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Number of Questions||54 (18 questions in each subject)|
|Marking Scheme||The exam has a concept of full, partial, and|
JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus
The JEE Advanced 2024 syllabus will be released by IIT Guwahati and made available in PDF format on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. This comprehensive syllabus covers important topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, providing candidates with a clear understanding of the areas they need to prepare for the examination. It’s essential for aspiring JEE Advanced candidates to regularly check the official website for the most up-to-date and accurate syllabus information to plan their studies effectively.
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Matrices, Probability and Statistics, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Vectors|
|Physics||Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Modern Physics|
|Chemistry||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
JEE Advanced 2024 Best Book
Preparing for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2024 requires rigorous effort and access to the right resources. Selecting the best study materials is crucial for this highly competitive exam. In this context, we provide a comprehensive list of recommended books for JEE Advanced preparation in the three core subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. These books have been curated to help aspirants strengthen their understanding of key concepts and excel in the examination.
|Best Books For Physics||Best Books For Chemistry||Best Books For Maths|
|Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma||Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee||Maths XI & XII by R.D. Sharma|
|IIT Physics by D.C. Pandey||Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon||Advanced Problems in Mathematics for JEE by Vikas Gupta & Pankaj Joshi|
|Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov||Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon||Objective Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced by R.D. Sharma|
|Understanding Physics by DC Pandey||Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee||Algebra – Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight|
|Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker||Organic Chemistry by Peter Sykes||Coordinate Geometry – Plane Coordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney|
|Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov||Physical Chemistry by P.W. Atkins||Trigonometry & Geometry – Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney|
|Understanding Physics by Freedman and Young||Organic Chemistry by M.S. Chauhan||Calculus – Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron|
|Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd||Differential Calculus by A. Das Gupta|
|Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE by Tata McGraw-Hill publications|
JEE Advanced 2024 Mock Test
JEE Advanced 2024 aspirants will have the opportunity to access mock tests on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. These mock tests are invaluable for evaluating one’s readiness for the exam. They replicate the actual JEE Advanced test conditions, allowing candidates to assess their performance, pinpoint areas needing improvement, and become acquainted with the exam structure and time management. By taking these mock tests, candidates can fine-tune their study strategies and enhance their preparedness for the upcoming examination.
JEE Advanced 2024 Preparation Tips
Preparing for JEE Advanced 2024 is a significant undertaking, but with a well-thought-out approach and effective strategies, you can achieve success. Here are some detailed preparation tips to help you on your JEE Advanced journey:
- Comprehensive Understanding of Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Before diving into your preparation, ensure you thoroughly understand the JEE Advanced exam pattern and syllabus. This knowledge is fundamental in creating a structured study plan.
- Strategize Your Study Plan: Develop a schedule covering all the syllabus topics. Allocate time to each subject based on the weightage of topics in the exam. Having a well-structured plan will help you stay organized.
- Practice Previous Year Papers: Solve previous year’s JEE Advanced papers. This practice not only familiarizes you with the exam pattern but also exposes you to the types of questions asked. It’s an excellent way to identify your weak areas and address them.
- Take Mock Tests: Regularly attempt mock tests that simulate real exam conditions. Analyze your performance, identify improvement areas, and adjust your preparation strategy. Mock tests are invaluable for tracking your progress.
- Dedicated Revision Time: Set aside time for regular revision. Revisiting topics periodically is crucial to retaining the information. Plan your revision schedule to cover all subjects before the exam.
- Seek Clarifications and Guidance: Don’t hesitate to seek help from teachers, mentors, or peers if you encounter challenging topics. Addressing your doubts promptly is essential for a clear understanding.
- Stay Healthy and Manage Stress: A healthy lifestyle is crucial during preparation. Maintain a balanced diet, exercise, and get enough rest. Additionally, adopt stress management techniques to stay focused and calm.
- Stay Updated with Official Information: Keep a close eye on the official JEE Advanced website and notifications. Any updates or changes in the examination process will be posted there.
- Time Management: Efficient time management is key to success. Divide your study time effectively between subjects and topics, ensuring comprehensive coverage.
- Practice, Practice, Practice: Consistent practice is essential. Work on problem-solving skills and practice regularly to build speed and accuracy.
- Stay Motivated: Maintain a positive attitude and stay motivated throughout your preparation. Visualize your goals and remind yourself why you started this journey.
- Peer Study Groups: Join or form study groups with like-minded peers. Discussing and teaching each other can deepen your understanding of complex topics.
- Believe in Yourself: Lastly, have confidence in your abilities. Self-belief goes a long way in achieving success in a challenging exam like JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced 2024 Admit Card
IIT Madras will release the JEE Advanced 2024 Admit Card on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in, tentatively in May 2024. To download the admit card, candidates must provide their JEE Advanced 2024 registration number, date of birth, and mobile number. The admit card is a crucial document that contains essential information, including the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, examination centre details, and important instructions for the exam day.
Candidates must carry a printed copy of their admit card to the examination centre as proof of their candidature, allowing them to appear for the JEE Advanced 2024 exam. Make sure to verify all the information on the admit card and follow the provided instructions carefully.
How To Download Hall Ticket
Downloading the JEE Advanced 2024 Hall Ticket is a crucial step for candidates appearing in the exam. This document serves as proof of candidature and provides essential information about the examination.
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official JEE Advanced website, jeeadv.ac.in, using your web browser.
- Log In: You will find a link to access the admit card on the homepage. Click on the link.
- Provide Details: You will be prompted to enter the following details: JEE Advanced 2024 Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number
- Submit Information: After entering the required details, click on the “Submit” or “Login” button.
- Access Admit Card: Your JEE Advanced 2024 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen once you have successfully logged in.
- Download and Print: Review all the details on the admit card for accuracy. If all the information is correct, click the “Download” or “Print” button to save a digital copy of the admit card to your computer or mobile device.
- Multiple Copies: It’s advisable to take multiple printouts of the admit card to ensure you have a backup copy.
- Keep It Safe: Store the printed admit card in a secure and easily accessible location. You must carry a printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre on the day of the JEE Advanced 2024 exam.
- Verify Information: Ensure all the information on the admit card is accurate, including your name, roll number, photograph, and signature. In case of any discrepancies, contact the JEE Advanced authorities for rectification.
- Exam Day Instructions: Familiarize yourself with the instructions mentioned on the admit card. Adhere to the guidelines provided to avoid any issues on the exam day.
JEE Advanced 2024 Exam Centres
The JEE Advanced 2024 examination, a prestigious engineering entrance test in India, is eagerly anticipated by aspirants seeking admission to the renowned Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). With its challenging questions and rigorous selection process, JEE Advanced is a gateway to academic excellence and a promising career in engineering and technology. As candidates prepare to undertake this demanding examination, they must be well-informed about various aspects, including eligibility criteria, syllabus, examination pattern, and important dates.
|IIT Bombay Zone||Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Raigad, Ratnagiri|
|IIT Delhi Zone||Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Faridabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Hisar, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur|
|IIT Guwahati Zone||Agartala, Asansol-Durgapur, Dhanbad, Guwahati, Imphal, Jorhat, Kalyani, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Shillong, Silchar, Siliguri, Tezpur|
|IIT Kanpur Zone||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Bhopal, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|IIT Bhubaneswar Zone||Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Kharagpur, Rayagada, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|IIT Madras (Hyderabad) Zone||Davanagere, Kurnool, Nellore, Chennai (North), Chennai (South), Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|IIT Roorkee Zone||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Kurukshetra, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Noida, Roorkee|
Required Documents at the Exam time
On the day of the JEE Advanced 2024 examination, candidates are required to carry a set of specific documents to the exam center for verification and identification purposes. Here is a detailed list of the essential documents and items to be carried:
- JEE Advanced 2024 Admit Card: The most crucial document, the admit card, must be printed and brought to the exam centre. It contains important information about the candidate and exam details.
- Photo Identity Proof: A valid photo identity proof such as an Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, or Driver’s License must be carried. The identity proof’s name should match the admit card’s name.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Candidates should carry a few recent passport-sized photographs similar to the one uploaded during the application process.
- PwD Certificate (if applicable): For candidates with a PwD (Persons with Disability) status, a PwD certificate issued by a competent authority must be provided.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) must bring their category certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Medical Certificate for Dyslexic Candidates (if applicable): Dyslexic candidates must carry a medical certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Clipboard: Since rough work will be done on the question paper, candidates can carry a simple clipboard for writing comfortably.
- Ballpoint Pens: Blue or black ballpoint pens are required for answering questions. Pencils, geometry instruments, and other stationery items are not allowed.
- Water Bottle: Transparent water bottles with no labels are permitted. Labels should be removed before entering the exam centre.
- Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer: In compliance with COVID-19 safety protocols, candidates should carry a face mask and a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Watch: A wristwatch without internet connectivity features is allowed to keep track of time during the exam.
JEE Advanced 2024 Online Examination Instruction & Guidelines
The online examination for JEE Advanced 2024 is a crucial step in determining the academic future of aspiring students. To ensure a fair and smooth conduct of the exam, candidates are expected to adhere to specific instructions and guidelines. Here are the key directives for JEE Advanced 2024 online examination:
- Admit Card Verification: Carry a printed copy of the JEE Advanced 2024 admit card to the examination center. Admit cards will be available for download on the official website.
- Valid Photo ID: Bring a valid photo ID proof (Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.) in original and a photocopy for identity verification.
- Reporting Time: Reach the examination center well before the reporting time mentioned in the admit card to complete the verification process.
- Prohibited Items: Do not carry any electronic devices, study material, bags, or prohibited items into the examination hall. A list of prohibited items will be provided in the guidelines.
- Dress Code: Follow the prescribed dress code, if any, mentioned in the guidelines. Avoid wearing items with pockets or metal accessories.
- Biometric Verification: Undergo biometric verification as part of the attendance process.
- Seating Arrangement: Sit at the designated seat allocated by the exam authorities. Any change in the seating arrangement is not allowed.
- Question Paper and Answer Sheet: Receive the question paper and answer sheet as per the instructions provided by the invigilators.
- Use of Rough Sheets: Use the rough sheets provided for rough work. Submit the rough sheets after the exam.
- Online Examination Interface: Familiarize yourself with the online examination interface during the mock test sessions, if available.
- Follow Invigilator’s Instructions: Comply with the instructions given by the invigilators and examination staff.
- Duration of Examination: Manage your time efficiently as per the duration specified for each paper. Keep track of the time during the examination.
- Submission of Answer Sheets: Ensure that you submit your answer sheets online before the specified time.
- Post-Examination Procedures: Follow any post-examination procedures or guidelines provided by the examination authorities.
- Maintain Silence: Maintain silence in the examination hall to avoid any disturbances.
JEE Advanced 2024 Question Papers
IT Madras, the organizing institute for JEE Advanced 2024, will make the JEE Advanced 2024 question papers available on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. These question papers from previous years serve as valuable resources for candidates preparing for the upcoming examination. They provide insight into the pattern, difficulty level, and types of questions expected in JEE Advanced 2024.
By referring to these subject-wise question papers, candidates can enhance their preparation and better understand the examination’s nuances. These question papers are crucial in helping aspirants practice and refine their problem-solving skills, ultimately contributing to their success in the JEE Advanced 2024 examination.
JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers
JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers are a goldmine of resources for aspiring candidates preparing for one of India’s toughest engineering entrance exams. These question papers provide a comprehensive insight into the exam’s format, question types, and difficulty levels. By attempting previous years’ papers, candidates can gauge their preparedness, identify weak areas, and enhance their problem-solving skills. Accessing these question papers from past years is an invaluable practice for those striving to excel in the upcoming JEE Advanced examination.
JEE Advanced 2024 Paper Analysis
JEE Advanced 2024 Paper Analysis is a critical tool for evaluating the examination’s difficulty, question patterns, and overall performance. It provides valuable insights into the paper’s nuances, helping candidates and educators understand the exam’s trends and anticipate future requirements. Detailed paper analysis assists in identifying challenging sections and aids in refining study strategies, ultimately contributing to better exam preparation. This analysis is a vital resource for aspirants seeking to excel in the highly competitive JEE Advanced 2024 examination.
JEE Advanced 2024 Answer Key
The JEE Advanced 2024 answer key is a crucial resource for candidates to assess their performance in the examination. It allows them to cross-verify their responses with the correct answers from the conducting authority. The answer key is typically published on the official website after the exam, and candidates can access it by logging in with their registration details.
If candidates find any discrepancies in the answer key, they can challenge it by paying a stipulated fee. The final answer key is released after considering and resolving all challenges, and it serves as the basis for evaluating candidates’ scores in the JEE Advanced 2024 examination.
How to Download Answer Key PDF
The JEE Advanced 2024 answer key is a crucial resource for candidates seeking to assess their performance in the examination. This guide provides detailed steps to download the answer key and calculate scores.
- Visit the official website: Go to the official JEE Advanced website by entering the URL in your web browser: jeeadv.ac.in.
- Access the Answer Key: Look for a section on the website that provides updates and important links related to JEE Advanced 2024. You’ll find a link to the answer key when it’s available. Click on that link.
- Log in: To access the answer key, log in using your JEE Advanced 2024 credentials. This typically includes your JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, and other required details.
- Select Your Paper: Select the relevant answer key for download depending on the papers you appeared for (Paper 1 or Paper 2).
- Download the PDF: Once you’ve selected the specific paper, click the “Download” or “Generate PDF” button. The answer key will be generated in PDF format.
- Save the File: Choose a location on your computer or device where you want to save the PDF file. It’s a good idea to save it in a location that’s easy to find.
- Open the PDF: Locate the saved PDF file and open it using your chosen PDF reader or viewer.
- Cross-Verify Your Responses: Compare your recorded responses with the answers provided in the official answer key.
- Calculate Your Scores: Using the answer key, calculate your estimated scores by awarding marks for correct answers and deducting marks for incorrect ones according to the JEE Advanced marking scheme.
- Check the Challenging Procedure: Review the official website to find information about the challenging procedure if you believe there is a discrepancy in the answer key.
- Pay the Challenge Fee: If you decide to challenge any answer(s), follow the instructions to pay the required fee for each challenged question.
- Wait for Resolution: The authorities will review and address the challenges candidates submit. After due consideration, they will release the final answer key.
- Result Calculation: Based on the resolved answer key, your final JEE Advanced scores will be calculated.
- Additional Information: Always check the official website and notifications for specific dates and details regarding releasing the answer key and the challenging procedure.
JEE Advanced Response Sheet
IIT Madras will make the JEE Advanced 2024 response sheet available for candidates to download on its official website, jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates who have taken the JEE Advanced exam can access and check their response sheets through the official portal. To do so, candidates must provide their JEE Advanced 2024 login details for authentication. The response sheet allows candidates to review and analyze their answers and evaluate their performance in the examination. It’s a valuable resource for self-assessment and identifying areas for improvement.
JEE Advanced 2024 Result
The eagerly awaited JEE Advanced 2024 Result is slated to be unveiled in the second week of June 2024. This significant announcement will mark a crucial juncture for thousands of aspiring candidates who have undergone a rigorous selection process to secure a coveted seat in prestigious IITs. To access their results, candidates must visit the official JEE Advanced website, where they will find a dedicated section for result viewing.
The process typically involves entering credentials such as the registration number, date of birth, and other essential details. Upon successful verification, candidates will gain access to their results, revealing their performance and whether they have qualified for admission to the prestigious IITs, setting the course for their academic and professional future.
How to check the JEE Advanced result
JEE Advanced, the prestigious engineering entrance examination in India, is the gateway to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and other renowned engineering institutions. The result of JEE Advanced opens doors to pursue undergraduate engineering programs and is eagerly awaited by aspirants seeking a rewarding career in the field of engineering.
- Visit the Official Website: Access the official JEE Advanced website, the designated platform for result announcements and other official updates.
- Find the Result Link: Look for a prominent link on the website’s homepage indicating “JEE Advanced Result” or a similar phrase.
- Enter Credentials: Click on the result link and provide your essential details, such as JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, and any other required information.
- Verification and Submission: Double-check the entered information for accuracy. Once confirmed, submit the details through the designated button.
- Result Display: Your JEE Advanced result, comprising subject-wise scores, overall marks, and rank, will be displayed on the screen.
- Download/Print: After viewing the result, you can download it as a PDF or print a hard copy for future reference and documentation.
- Category-Wise Cut-Off: Check the official website for category-wise cut-off marks. This information is crucial for understanding your eligibility for various courses and institutes.
- Rank Card: Along with the result, a rank card specifying your All India Rank (AIR) will be available for download. This rank is vital for counselling and admission processes.
- Score Calculation: Understand the score calculation process, including the marking scheme and negative marking. This knowledge helps in evaluating your performance.
- Counseling Information: The official website may provide important details about counselling dates, procedures, and documents required for the subsequent stages of admission.
- Stay Updated: Keep an eye on the website and official communication channels for any updates, including important dates, additional rounds of counselling, or procedure changes.
- Secure Your Result: Safeguard your JEE Advanced result and related documents. You will need these documents during counselling, seat allocation, and admission.
JEE Advanced Cut-Off 2024
The JEE Advanced Cut-Off for 2024 plays a pivotal role in determining the eligibility of candidates for admission to the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The cut-off marks and ranks set the benchmark for aspirants, critical in securing a seat in these top-tier engineering institutions. Candidates must stay updated on the cut-off trends to assess their chances of getting into their preferred courses and IITs. The JEE Advanced Cut Off 2024 is a crucial reference point for candidates aspiring to embark on their engineering journey at India’s pinnacle of technical education.
|Category||Minimum Marks Required||Minimum Aggregate Marks Required|
|Common Rank List||8||86|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||7||77|
|GEN-EWS Rank List||7||77|
|SC Rank List||4||43|
|ST Rank List||4||43|
|Common-PwD Rank List||4||43|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||4||43|
|GEN-EWS-PwD Rank List||4||43|
|SC-PwD Rank List||4||43|
|ST-PwD Rank List||4||43|
JEE Advanced 2024 Cut Off – Rank List Inclusion
To be eligible for the JoSAA 2024 counselling and secure admission in the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), candidates must meet two essential criteria: they need to attain the JEE Advanced qualifying cut-off and secure a place in the rank list. The JEE Advanced Cut Off 2024 is a critical benchmark that candidates must achieve to be considered for inclusion in the rank list.
This process is pivotal for candidates aspiring to embark on their engineering journey at the pinnacle of technical education in India. Meeting these criteria opens the door to participate in the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) counselling and potentially secure a coveted seat in an IIT.
|Category||Minimum Marks Required||Minimum Aggregate Marks Required|
|Common Rank List||6.83%||23.89%|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||6.15%||21.50%|
|GEN-EWS Rank List||6.15%||21.50%|
|SC Rank List||3.42%||11.95%|
|ST Rank List||3.42%||11.95%|
|Common-PwD Rank List||3.42%||11.95%|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||3.42%||11.95%|
|GEN-EWS-PwD Rank List||3.42%||11.95%|
|SC-PwD Rank List||3.42%||11.95%|
|ST-PwD Rank List||3.42%||11.95%|
How to Check Rank List
To check the JEE Advanced 2024 rank list, candidates need to follow a straightforward process provided on the official JEE Advanced website. Accessing the rank list allows candidates to see their performance and rank in the examination.
- Visit the official JEE Advanced website: Go to the official website of JEE Advanced, which is jeeadv.ac.in.
- Find the Rank List Link: Look for the “Rank List” or “Result” link on the homepage. It is usually prominently displayed during the result announcement period.
- Click on the Rank List Link: Click on the “Rank List” link to proceed to the rank list page.
- Enter Required Details: You will be prompted to enter certain details to access the rank list. Typically, you must provide your JEE Advanced 2024 registration number, date of birth, and other required information.
- Submit the Details: Click the “Submit” or “View Rank List” button after entering the necessary details.
- View Your Rank: Once you submit the details, your JEE Advanced 2024 rank will be displayed on the screen. You can also view category-wise ranks if applicable.
- Download/Print: To keep a rank record, you can download or print the rank list page for future reference.
- Merit Lists and Category Ranks: JEE Advanced often releases multiple rank lists, including the Common Rank List, OBC-NCL Rank List, SC Rank List, ST Rank List, and more, depending on your category. You can check the relevant rank list based on your category.
JEE Advanced 2024 Counselling
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is set to conduct the JEE Advanced 2024 counselling process, ensuring a systematic and centralized seat allocation system for admission into various prestigious engineering institutes. This online process allows eligible candidates to register, express their course and institute preferences, and partake in several rounds of seat allocation.
As part of the procedure, candidates must specify their preferences based on their JEE Advanced 2024 rank. The allocation of seats is determined by considering factors such as the candidate’s rank, category, seat availability, and chosen preferences. Following each seat allocation round, candidates can accept the allocated seat, float it (to be considered for higher preference choices), or withdraw from the counselling process.
JoSAA Counseling Process
The JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) Counseling Process is a crucial step in the admission journey for candidates aspiring to secure seats in the prestigious IITs, NITs, IIITs, and other participating engineering institutes in India. This centralized and organized process allocates seats to eligible candidates based on their JEE Advanced 2024 ranks, preferences, and other relevant criteria.
JoSAA conducts multiple rounds of seat allocation, allowing candidates to choose their preferred courses and institutes while considering their ranks and categories. Throughout the counselling process, candidates can make decisions such as accepting allocated seats, floating them for better preferences, or withdrawing. It is pivotal in ensuring a fair and transparent admission system for engineering aspirants nationwide.
JEE Advanced 2024 Admission Process
The JEE Advanced 2024 admission process is a crucial journey for candidates aspiring to secure seats in prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). It begins with qualifying in the JEE Main and ranking among the top 2.5 lakh candidates. Subsequently, candidates need to register for counselling through the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) and participate in multiple rounds of seat allocation.
The process involves choice filling, seat acceptance, document verification, and reporting to the allotted institute, ultimately leading to admission into the IITs. This admission process is a significant milestone for students pursuing a world-class engineering education.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify for JEE Advanced by ranking among the top 2.5 lakh in the JEE Main exam.
- Registration: Qualified candidates must register online for the JEE Advanced counselling process through the JoSAA portal.
- Choice Filling: Candidates have to fill in their preferred choices of courses and institutes according to their ranks.
- Online Counseling Rounds: JoSAA conducts multiple online counselling rounds, allocating seats based on ranks, preferences, and categories.
- Seat Allotment: Seats are allotted based on the candidate’s rank, category, and the choices filled during counselling rounds.
- Acceptance of Seat: Candidates can accept the allotted seat, float (for considering higher preference options) or withdraw from counselling.
- Seat Acceptance Fee: After accepting the seat, candidates must pay the acceptance fee to confirm their admission.
- Document Verification: Admitted candidates must appear for document verification at designated reporting centres.
- Institute Reporting: After document verification, candidates must report to the allotted institute within the specified time frame.
- Course Registration: Admitted students must complete the course registration formalities, including fee payment and submission of necessary documents at the respective IIT.
- Category-specific Quotas: Seats are reserved for categories including General, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, and PwD candidates.
- Waitlisted Candidates: In subsequent rounds, waitlisted candidates might be upgraded to their preferred choices based on seat availability.
- Withdrawal Option: Candidates can withdraw from counselling if they do not wish to take the allocated seat.
- Important Deadlines: Candidates must adhere to all the deadlines mentioned in the official notifications to successfully secure admission into their desired IITs.
AAT Admission Process
The AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) admission process is a crucial step for candidates aspiring to secure admission to the B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) programs offered by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). Here’s a detailed overview of the AAT admission process:
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for AAT, a candidate must have qualified in JEE Advanced 2024.
- Online Registration: After the declaration of JEE Advanced results, candidates interested in the B.Arch program must register for AAT on the official JEE Advanced website. There is a separate registration process, and a nominal registration fee is charged.
- Choice Filling: During the registration, candidates must indicate their preference for the IITs that offer the B.Arch program.
- Admit Card: Candidates registering for AAT can download their admit cards from the official website.
- AAT Examination: AAT is a pen-and-paper-based examination that assesses a candidate’s architectural aptitude. The test usually includes questions related to drawing and visual perception.
- Result and Merit List: The AAT results are typically published on the official website. A merit list of candidates is prepared based on their performance in the AAT.
- Counseling and Seat Allocation: Candidates need to participate in the JoSAA counselling process once the AAT results are out. They can indicate their preference for B.Arch programs offered by different IITs.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allocation is based on the candidate’s AAT score, JEE Advanced rank, category, and preferences. If a candidate is allowed a seat, they must follow the acceptance process.
- Document Verification: Candidates who are allocated seats must participate in document verification. This involves verifying their academic and personal documents.
- Fee Payment and Reporting: After document verification, candidates must pay the requisite admission fee and confirm their admission. They must also report to the allotted IIT to complete the admission process.
- Academic Session: Once the admission is confirmed, students can commence their academic session in the B.Arch program at the respective IIT.
- Withdrawal Option: If a candidate decides not to accept the allocated seat, they can withdraw during specific rounds of seat allocation.
JEE Advanced Participating Institutes 2024
These are the prominent Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) known for their excellence in engineering and technology education across India. Each of these IITs has a distinguished reputation and offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various engineering disciplines. Students aspiring for top-tier technical education often aim to secure admission to these esteemed institutions.
|S.No.||Name of the Institutes|
|1||Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)|
|2||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar|
|3||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|4||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|5||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar|
|6||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|7||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad|
|8||Indian Institute of Technology Indore|
|9||Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur|
|10||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
JEE Advanced 2024 Contact Information
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM (Government working days only)
the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is an examination of paramount significance for students in India aspiring to pursue undergraduate programs in engineering and architecture at the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The rigorous selection process, comprising the JEE Main and JEE Advanced, ensures that only the most deserving candidates secure a place in these premier institutions.
The journey to qualify for the JEE Advanced is marked by extensive preparation, dedication, and hard work. Successfully cracking the JEE Advanced opens the doors to world-class education and offers promising career opportunities. It is a testament to the tenacity and resilience of the victorious candidates. The IITs have a legacy of producing some of the finest engineers, innovators, and thought leaders, and JEE Advanced is the gateway to becoming a part of this illustrious tradition.
JEE Advanced 2024 FAQs
Who is eligible for JEE Advanced?
Eligibility for JEE Advanced is based on the JEE Main exam results. The top 2.5 lakh candidates who qualify for JEE Main can appear for JEE Advanced.
What minimum rank is required in JEE Advanced to get into an IIT?
The minimum rank required for admission to an IIT through JEE Advanced varies each year, depending on factors like the number of available seats and the performance of candidates. A lower rank is preferable for getting into the top IITs.
Is JEE Advanced difficult?
JEE Advanced is a challenging examination known for its high difficulty level. It requires in-depth knowledge and problem-solving skills in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
What is the highest score achieved in IIT JEE Advanced?
The highest score in JEE Advanced can vary from year to year. It depends on the paper’s difficulty and the candidates’ performance. Typically, scores close to 360 out of 360 are among the highest.
Is IIT harder than NEET?
Comparing the difficulty of IIT-JEE (now JEE Advanced) and NEET is subjective. They are both highly competitive and challenging in their ways. IIT-JEE focuses on engineering, while NEET is for medical admissions.
Can I qualify for JEE Advanced with a 92 percentile in JEE Main?
No, to qualify for JEE Advanced, you must be among the top 2.5 lakh candidates in JEE Main, which generally corresponds to a higher percentile.
Can I attend the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) without taking the JEE Advanced 2024 exam?
No, you must first qualify in JEE Advanced to be eligible to appear for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).
Do we have to attempt both Paper-I and Paper-II in JEE Advanced 2024?
Yes, candidates are required to attempt both Paper-I and Paper-II in JEE Advanced 2024.
When will the registration process for JEE Advanced 2024 start?
The registration process for JEE Advanced 2024 typically begins after declaring JEE Main results. The exact dates are announced each year.
When will the admit card for JEE Advanced 2024 be released?
The admit card for JEE Advanced 2024 is usually released a few weeks before the exam, and the exact date is mentioned in the official notification.
What is the purpose of JEE Advanced Cut-Off 2024?
The JEE Advanced Cut-Off determines the minimum scores required for candidates eligible for IIT admissions. It varies based on factors like the category of the candidate and the available seats.
Will the authority provide a correction facility to edit the application form?
The availability of a correction facility for the JEE Advanced application form may vary each year. Candidates should refer to the official notification for details.
When will the AAT exam be organized?
The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is typically held a few days after the JEE Advanced exam. The exact date is specified in the official notification.
What are the changes in JEE Advanced 2024 eligibility?
The official notification announces any changes in the eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2024. Candidates should refer to the latest information.
Who is conducting JEE Advanced 2024?
JEE Advanced 2024 is conducted by one of the participating IITs, selected each year on a rotational basis.
What is the difference between JEE Main and JEE Advanced?
JEE Main is the first-level engineering and architecture admissions examination, while JEE Advanced is the second level. JEE Main is used for admission to NITs, IIITs, and other institutions, while JEE Advanced is exclusively for IIT admissions.
What is the minimum rank for admission to an IIT?
The minimum rank for admission to an IIT varies each year and depends on factors like the number of seats available. Generally, a lower rank is preferable for admission to the top IITs.
Can I qualify for JEE Advanced with a 93 percentile in JEE Main?
Your JEE Main percentile is among many criteria for qualifying for JEE Advanced. You must be among the top 2.5 lakh candidates in JEE Main, which generally corresponds to a higher percentile.
Can I qualify for JEE Advanced with an 82 percentile in JEE Main?
Qualifying for JEE Advanced usually requires a higher percentile in JEE Main.
Who received a 3.67 crore package?
The specific student who received a 3.67 crore package in campus placements may vary from year to year and among different IITs. These packages are often offered to students with exceptional skills and abilities.
Which IIT has 100% placement?
IITs are renowned for high placement percentages. However, the placement percentage may vary slightly among different IITs and departments. Some IITs consistently achieve close to 100% placement.
Which IIT has the lowest fees?
The fee structure at IITs may vary slightly, but the government subsidizes all IITs. Fees at IITs are generally affordable, especially when compared to international standards.
What is the four-year fee at IIT?
The four-year fee at IITs can also vary among different IITs. Check the fee structure for the specific IIT you are interested in.
Which IIT is the most expensive?
The cost of education at IITs is relatively affordable due to government subsidies. However, the cost may vary slightly among IITs.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.