Latest Applications Open 2023:
FTII, an abbreviation for the Film and Television Institute of India, organises the Pune Entrance Exam, known as FTII Entrance Exam. FTII 2023 Entrance Exam will be held in the 1st & 2nd week of April 2023. FTII offers admission to candidates into different TV and Film programs.
The entrance exam will be held in offline mode means (Pen and Paper-Based). Deserving candidates will be granted admission. Based on entrance exam Results, rank candidates will be invited to the counselling session.
The First Stage in this selection process is an All India Level written Examination called the Joint Entrance Test, 2023 (JET 2023). The JET 2023 Scores are not allowed by any other institute except the participating institutes, i.e., SRFTI and FTII. JET 2023 is a written test of three hours’ duration. This will be structured for those aspiring to a career in the visual arts. This Entrance Test is held at the university level each year for numerous Graduation Television and Film programs.
FTII JET 2023 Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
You will require a bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute to get a postgraduate diploma in Direction and Screenplay Writing, Acting, Editing, etc.
For those wanting to be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma in Sound Recording and Sound Design or postgraduate certificate course for TV Engineering and other PG Certificate Courses, you must havechelor’s degree with a particular subject having Physics as the compulsory subject.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Here you get to be familiar with the unique technique that is quite a performance in every way.
The exam serves the purpose of achieving the following degrees-
- Three-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Direction.
- Three-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Cinematography.
- Three-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Sound Recording and Sound Design.
- Three-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Editing.
- Two-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Acting.
- Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Art Direction and Production Design.
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Feature Film Screenplay Writing.
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Direction (Television).
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Electronic Cinematography (Television).
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Video Editing (Television).
- One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Sound Recording and TV Engineering (Television).
This year, SRFTI will host the JET 2023 on Saturday, 2nd week of February (afternoon) and Sunday, 3rd week of February 2023, in two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) across 27 cities in India.
As mentioned above, JET 2023 is a pre-requisite for admission to any of the programs of SRFTI and FTII. These programs are:-
|Producing for Film and Television||Three years||SRFTI|
|Animation Cinema||3 Years||SRFTI|
|Art Direction & Production Design||Three years||FTII|
|Screen Acting||2 Years||FTII|
|Screen Writing||Two years||FTII|
|Direction and Screenplay writing||3 Years||SRFTI & FTII|
|Cinematography||3 Years||SRFTI & FTII|
|Editing||3 Years||SRFTI & FTII|
|Sound recording and Design||3 Years||SRFTI & FTII|
|Course||Duration||Nature Of Course||Institute|
|Direction & Producing||2 Years||Diploma||SRFTI|
|Electronic Cinematography||1 Year||Certificate||FTII|
|Video Editing||1 Year||Certificate||FTII|
|Sound for Electronic and Digital Media||2 Years||Diploma||SRFTI|
|Sound Recording and Television Engineering||1 Year||Certificate||FTII|
|Electronic and Digital Media Management||2 Years||Diploma||SRFTI|
|Writing for Electronic and Digital Media||2 Years||Diploma||SRFTI|
FTII 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam comprises 100 objective questions needed to be finished within 90 minutes. There will be questions on two Subjects, including General Awareness and Mental Ability.
- The exam will be decided to be held offline
- The exam will be 180 minutes, in other words, 3 hours.
- Questions will be designed in English and Hindi, making interpretation easier.
- The question paper will only have objective questions, and for providing each question in the correct form, you will get 100 marks.
To be effective and better prepared for the exam, you must know the total topics, including the syllabus.
It is required to prepare as per the designation of the syllabus.
Through the syllabus, you will be familiar with most of the questions during the exam, and as a result, you will be sure to succeed.
Syllabus Two Sections – General Awareness and Mental Ability
- General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Major Events & Current Affairs – National/International
- Personalities in News
- Sports News
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian Geography
- World Geography
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five-Year Plans
- Who is Who
- Sports events
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Science-Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days and Weeks
- International and National Organisations
- Alphabetical Test
- Coding-Decoding Test
- Spotting out the Dissimilar
- Analogy Test
- Series Completion Test
- Arranging in Order
- Direction Sense Test
- Number Test and Time Sequence Test
- Deductive Logic
- Blood Relation Test
- Assigning Artificial Value to Arithmetical Signs
- Assumption Type Test
- Most Essential Component and Venn Diagram
- Statement and Arguments
If you have any other Questions related to FTII JET 2023 Syllabus, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.