The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has conducted Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE). The JNUEE is the entrance level examination, which is conducted for candidates to provide them admission in JNU. It is providing admission in under graduate and post graduate, under graduate and Ph.D. courses.
The examination of JNU held once in a year for candidates and those are interested they can apply through online mode. The admission procedure will be conduct for candidates through the admission committee after releasing of admission date.
There is many of the candidates are desirous to get admission in JNU and that candidates can know the complete information of JNU through this article in which includes JNU counseling, counseling schedule and procedure, etc.
JNUEE Cut off
The JNUEE Cut off will be upload on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University. Those candidates will get eligible marks, only they will be capable to get the cut off marks, which is the closing rank.
JNUEE cut off is the minimum score secure by the applicants in the JNU entrance test for the postgraduate courses. Jawaharlal Nehru University will publish the cut off list for each category like as General or SC or ST or OBC or PH or FN.
JNUEE Previous Year Entrance Examination
|Subject Name||Cut off General||Cut off OBC||Cut off SC||Cut off ST||Cut off PWD||Cut off FN|
|M.A. in Economics||66||46||34||35||28||38|
|M.A. in Politics||65||58||56||59||56||44|
|M.A. in Philosophy||60||35||37||53||30||NA|
The result of JNUEE will be declared in the month of July on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University. Those candidates have given the entrance examination of JNUEE, they can check their result ton get their marks. Students can check their result through online mode. Those candidates will score the higher marks, they will be shortlist in the final merit list and as on the merit list, the candidates will get admission in the JNU.
Those candidates are participated in the examination of JNU, after the result declaration, they will be shortlisted in the merit list. The candidates will get admission in the JNU after the shortlisting of candidates and those will be shortlisted, they will go for counseling round. The candidates have to attend the counseling procedure to get admission in JNU.
The applicants have to bring the required documents at the counseling center for verification and after that verification; they will get admission into JNU.
Required documents for counseling procedure
The shortlisted candidates have to bring the required documents for counseling and it is necessary to bring at the counseling center.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on JNU prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on JNU application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on JNU application form.
JNUEE Seat Reservation
Following are the JNU seat reservation has mentioned below category wise for candidates.
|OBC candidates (Non-creamy Layer)||27%|
JNU Admission Schools
The admission will be provide to candidates in 14 different schools, which is mentioned below
- School of International Studies (SIS)
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies (SL)
- School of Life Sciences (SLS)
- School of Social Sciences (SSS)
- School of Environmental Sciences (SES)
- School of Computer & Systems Sciences (SC&SS)
- School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences (SC&IS)
- School of Arts & Aesthetics (SAA)
- School of Biotechnology (SBT)
- Center for Sanskrit Studies (CSS)
- Center for Molecular Medicine (CMM)
- Center for the Study of Law & Governance (CLG)
- Center for Nano Sciences (CNS)