Latest Applications Open 2024:
FMGE 2023 December Session Application Form has been available on 23rd November 2023. FMGE is referred to as a Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam and a national-level entrance exam.
FMGE 2024 exam is conducted two times in one year, i.e., in June and December. This Exam is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBA). This Exam allows Indian nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India.
Candidates will get a provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
FMGE 2024 Application Form – Available
FMGE 2024 Application Fee:
FMGE 2024 Application form fees can be paid online mode. Candidates have to pay application form fees compulsorily. Keep printed copies of the filled application form for further use.
- The application fee for FMGE will be Rs. 5500/-.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- The application fee will not be transferred or refundable under any circumstances.
Necessary Instruction for Application Filling Process
The following sequence shall be observed while filling out the online application form for exams:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Fill out the Registration Form for Obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be then sent through SMS and Email
- Fill out the Application Form and Upload your photograph, signature, thumb impression and
- prescribed documents.
- Choose your test city
- Make a payment of fees
- Take a printout of the filled application form with a transaction ID printed on it.
Upon creating a profile, you will receive a User ID and Password on your registered email ID and mobile number. You can log in as a registered applicant using these credentials to fill out the application form.
The application may be saved at the respective stage and can be re-visited to complete later. Once the form is submitted, you can edit the details in the Application form.
Candidates may note that the following data on the application form is non-editable:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile No.
- Email address.
- Testing City.
Before you Register
Kindly follow the instructions below before you start registration:
- Check your exam eligibility by referring to the information bulletin on the NBE website.
- Ensure you have a valid email id and mobile number. (asterisk) indicates a mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol are mandatory.
Keep the following information ready for filling out the form:
- Personal details
- Educational Qualification Details and SMC/MCI registration details.
- Scanned images of your passport-size photograph, signature, thumb impression (per NBE guidelines), and prescribed documents.
Step 1: Registration to get a User ID and Password
- Go to: https://nbe.edu.in
- Then click on the Specific “Exam Name” for which you want to fill out the application form.
- Then click `New Registration’, and you will be directed to the registration form page.
The entries in the registration form cannot be changed once submitted; hence, ensure that you correctly enter the
required information below.
- Name of Candidate: This should be the same as valid government id proof.
- Date of Birth: Use the calendar icon to select the correct date.
- Gender: Enter your gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
- Nationality: Please enter your nationality (Indian/Others). In the case of others, please enter your
Country of Nationality and Other Nationality details.
- Mobile Number: This should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password as an
SMS on this number only.
- Email Address: This should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password on this
email address only.
- Captcha: The Captcha box is a unique set of characters displayed on the screen. You will need to retype the characters in the box provided. This safety feature is designed to ensure that a human is entering the details, not a computer program.
If you have trouble reading the characters, click ‘Get a new image’ to refresh the letters.
By selecting the ‘Submit’ button, you are committing to be honest and fair in all your actions and information provided in the Registration Form.
Confirmation of Registration
Within minutes of submitting the Registration Form, you will receive a User ID and password on the registered email address from the Administrator. Ensure that you check your mailbox immediately and that it is not considered spam mail.
You will also receive the User ID and Password as an SMS* on the registered mobile number. Using these credentials, you may proceed to complete your application. (*Please note SMS will not be sent to international numbers).
This ends Step 1 of the Registration Process
Step 2: Fill Application Form
Registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with a User ID and password
received on your email and mobile number.
Click the ‘Go to Application Form’ button, and read the instructions carefully.
The Application Form is categorized into the following three sections:
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Test Center Details
Read the Note on the form’s pop-up page before you begin filling in the information.
You need to fill out the section-wise application form. Once the mandatory details are filled in, you can move to the
next section by clicking Save and Next. However, you cannot navigate to the next section if mandatory information is not filled in or the required documents are not uploaded. To navigate back to the previous section, you can click on the name of the previous section tab.
You can edit the application form any number of times, but a few fields are non-editable. The non-editable fields include the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
Once you have completed the last section and click on the Submit button, you will be redirected to make the payment. Once payment is made, your application is considered complete. Post this, changes to the application can be done but apply to limited fields only as defined above.
Please note: Once the information is filled in, payment has to be made for the particular Exam to ensure the particular test city chosen by you is assigned to you.
Please do not send the Hard Copy of the Application to NBE.
The following section gives a glimpse of the essential details required while filling out the application form:
The candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile Number, and Email address will be automatically populated based on the information provided when registering your profile. Father’s Name and Mother’s Name need to fill.
The following ID proofs are valid – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport, and Voter’s ID. Please select one of the details from the dropdown and enter its related details.
Enter Your Communication Address, which will be used for future communication, and allocate a test centre state if you pick the State as “others” while choosing the Test Center Details.
Once this section is complete, click on Save and Next to proceed to the next section.
Enter the 10+2/equivalent exam details, Subjects, and Percentages. Please enter Subject 5 as NA and mark 01 if you have studied only four subjects.
- MBBS/Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details Country of completion of MBBS/Primary Medical Qualification – In the case of others, please enter country details
- City – It is ‘Others’ in case the country is others
- Name of University/College
- Month and Year of Joining
- Month and Year of Passing
Once this section is complete, click on Save and Next to proceed to the next section.
Test Center Details
Documents to be uploaded:
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Upload your scanned signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Upload your left thumb impression (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Upload MBBS Provisional/Passing Degree Certificate(English Version) (Maximum 400 Kb size, in
- Upload Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI(If applicable) (Maximum 400 Kb size, in PDF format)
- Upload Valid Passport (Maximum 400 Kb size, in PDF format)
Note for Uploading Documents:
- The documents are to be uploaded within the mentioned size limits. The system will not accept documents beyond desired size limits.
- To reduce the size, open your document image in MS Paint by adjusting the resolution.
Once the documents are uploaded, please pick the test centre details.
Select the State in which you wish to appear in the test. Cities in that particular State will be shown automatically.
Please choose a test city. If the testing seat is not available in the State where you prefer to appear for the Exam, you can choose the option OTHERS from the list of States at the time of state selection during the online submission of the application form.
NBE will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a testing centre in the State of communication address of the candidate. If the testing seat is unavailable in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative, and other reasons, the testing centre in a nearby State shall be allocated.
Read the declaration and fill in the Captcha. Click on I Agree on the checkbox to complete the application form. Before submitting, the candidate must check whether he has filled in all the details correctly by clicking the ‘Preview‘ button.
Then, click on the Submit button. On clicking submit, the candidate will be redirected to the payment gateway to make the payment.
Submission of Fee
The Applicable test fee will be displayed on the payment gateway page.
- Candidate needs to select the mode of Payment: Net Banking/Card Payment
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Please download the Application PDF post-payment for future communication (if required).
- Testing the city will be confirmed only after the successful payment of a fee.
- City selection is dynamic and will be confirmed only after successful payment.
If you have any other queries about How to Fill FMGE 2024 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.