Latest Applications Open 2024:
JEXPO 2024 Result/ Merit List will be released in 4th week of June 2024. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEXPO) is a state-level polytechnic entrance exam. This exam is organized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). Candidates will get admission into the various Diploma Programme offered by the different Polytechnic Institutions via this exam.
By visiting the JEXPO website. As a result, the conducting authority will not communicate personally with any candidate. To check the result of WBSCTE JEXPO 2024, candidates have to enter the enrollment number or name of the candidate.
The result will be displayed on the screen, and candidates can take a print copy for further processing. Candidates will call for the counselling procedure based on the merit list.
JEXPO 2024 Result – Declared Soon
JEXPO 2024 Result Dates
The JEXPO Examination was Organized on 3rd June 2024 via online mode. After a few weeks of examination, the WB Polytechnic result 2024 will be announced by the exam conducting authority.
JEXPO 2024 Result/ Merit List will be released in 4th week of June 2024. Counselling will be started in the 1st week of August 2024. The counselling will be held online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates should check the Announced Schedule of WB Polytechnic
|Availability of JEXPO 2024 Admit Card
|4th week of May 2024
|JEXPO 2024 Exam Date
|1st week of June 2024
|Publication of merit list/ JEXPO 2024 Merit List/ Result
|4th week of June 2024
|Starting of Counselling
Steps to Check the Result of JEXPO 2024
To check the result of JEXPO result 2024, candidates have to follow some rules or steps, which are given below:
- Go to the official website of JEXPO and click on the link.
- Click on the “JEXPO Result 2024”.
- Candidates have to enter the “Enrollment No.” or “Name” or “mother name”.
- Press the “submit” key. The result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check the result carefully. Take the printout copy of the result for future use.
Students can download the result by following the above steps or procedures. Candidates must be careful while downloading the result from the official website because the candidate merit list is prepared based on the result. And another process can proceed.
JEXPO Rank Card 2024 Details
The rank card will contain the following details such as:
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
The Importance of the Result
JEXPO 2024 Result is crucial for those wanting to get into desired courses in a reputable college in West Bengal. JEXPO 2024 Result/ Merit List will be released in the 4th week of June 2024.
They expected thousands of students to participate, and the counselling sessions would be declared immediately so that students could be admitted into various courses.
The cut-off comes up after the result, and the students must meet the cut-off scores to be admitted. It is the minimum mark needed and based on which they can take part in the exam.
The process of checking the result
- The aspirants will be required to go to the website of WBSCTE.
- Login with registration id and password for
- After entering the details, the entrance test result will appear on the computer screen.
- The students may review their status and scores and are suggested to keep extra copies of the result for future needs.
JEXPO 2024 Result/ Merit List will be released in 4th week of June 2024. The merit list is produced per the student’s performance in the entrance test. The students can challenge the answer key via online mode with the payment.
If the authority accepts the challenge, the payment will be refunded to the candidates.
The students will be able to check the answer key before the result. The answer key will help to estimate the minimum score obtained in the entrance exam.
To prepare the merit list, the authority shall use the tie-breaking method. The tie-breaking method will be considered if candidates score equal marks in the examination.
Supposing two students have achieved similar scores in the entrance test, then ties will be resolved as-
- Those participating in the exam will be getting high scores who have higher marks in the examination
- if there is still a tie, students’ elders in age will be given priority.
The Details on the Scorecard
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Student’s Roll Number
- Application Number
JEXPO Counselling 2024
The JEXPO 2024 Counselling will be started in July 2024. Only qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process. Based on the merit list, the seats will be allotted to the candidates, seat availability, filled choices, several students who appeared in the exam, etc.
In the case of a vacant seat, the candidate will choose through sports quota. The counselling process is the systematic procedure of verification of documents. It required some documents from the candidates called for the counselling process.
Here, we provide some information about the documents required for the counselling process. These are as follows:
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of 10th or 12 standards.
- JEXPO admits card/hall tickets.
- A caste certificate is required if the candidate is from ST/ SC/ OBC.
- Physically Challenged (Handicapped) Certificate.
- Allotment Letter.
JEXPO Admission 2024
Through counselling procedures, admission to all the polytechnic institutions will be made. Candidates must report along with the original documents in the allotted institution in a given period.
If the candidate fails to fulfil the requirements of the counselling process, then that candidate will not be allowed to attend the counselling process. And may cancel the admission to the polytechnic.
Check below; seats are reserved for the candidates of unique categories:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Physically Challenged (Handicapped)
|OBC-A and OBC-B
|As per the Government Order
|Women’s Polytechnic, Kolkata, and Chandannagar are exclusively reserved for women.
How to Check the Result 2024
Candidates must follow the simple steps to check your JEXPO Result 2024:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Now, fill in your “Enrollment Number” or “Name“.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check it & download it for further process rounds.
If you have any other Questions related to JEXPO 2024 Results, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.