Latest Applications Open 2023:
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Dibrugarh University was held in the year 1965, consequent upon the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. This university conducts the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test for the candidates to provide them admission in the B.Ed programs.
In the various institutions and the Department of Education under Dibrugarh University, admission will be provided to the candidates in the B.Ed programs. Only eligible candidates can apply for the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test.
Here, from this content, students will be able to know the detailed information of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test in which includes important dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
DU B.Ed CET 2024 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET)|
|Full-Form||Dibrugarh University Bachelor in Education|
|Exam Type||Bachelor’s in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Dibrugarh University|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) Important Dates 2024
There are the important dates of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test have mentioned below for the candidates, and they have to check it.
|Registration starts on||May 2024|
|Registration ends on||June 2024|
|Examination Date||July 2024|
|Result Declaration||July 2024|
|Application for Admission||3rd week of December 2024|
|Last Date for Submit Application Form||4th week of December 2024|
|Notification for Selected Candidates||4th week of December 2024|
|Date of Admission||4th week of December 2024|
|Publication of 2nd Merit List||1st week of January 2024|
|Publication of 3rd Merit List||4th week of January 2024|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2024 Application Form
The application form for the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test will be released in May 2024, and those applicants who wish to complete their B.Ed programs from the various colleges of Dibrugarh University.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- They can apply for the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test by filling out the application form online or by visiting the official website of Dibrugarh University.
- The Last date for Submitting the Application Form is June 2024. Applicants should have to fill in all the required details in the application form and upload the required documents.
The eligible applicants must pay a compulsory registration fee of 700 INR towards the application for Dibrugarh B.Ed CET 2024 and a payment of fee should be done via online mode of payment, i.e. debit card/net banking.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility admission criteria to the B.Ed Program of Dibrugarh University will be as follows:
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and in a Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities OR
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University or any other University is identified by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- Must have obtained at least 50% marks (in The Aggregate)
- Candidate must untick B.Ed. Common Entrance Test performed by the University for that academic session.
- In the eligibility criteria, the relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks shall be provided to the candidates:
- Belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD category or
- Having a minimum of 5 (five) years of teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to the 10th standard by the management board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- A candidate can benefit from the advantage of the relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
- NOTE: A candidate securing 50% marks or more per Honours / Major subject yet less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses/papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for entry to a B.Ed. The program, as the requirement, is 50% marks on aggregate.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) 2024 Exam Pattern
Below given is the exam pattern of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2024 exam:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be done through Offline Mode.
- Duration of the Exam: The Question Paper will be 1.5 hours (80 minutes).
- Number of Questions: The Exam Paper Shall contain 70 Marks.
- Types of Questions The question will be asked Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be 75 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: +1 one mark will be allotted for each correct question.
- Sections: There will be a total of 5 sections.
Candidates who apply for Dibrugarh B.Ed CET must prepare the subjects related to their discipline during graduation. All the questions will be in the Multiple Choice format only.
Dibrugarh University has introduced a-defined reservation criteria that apply to the reserved category candidates. There will be a statutory reservation under several categories as follows:
- ST (P)- 10%
- ST (H)- 05%
- OBC/ MOBC-15%
- Differently Abled – 03%
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2024 Admit Card
Candidates will get the admit card through Dibrugarh University on the official website, and those applicants who have successfully submitted their application form can download the admit card online.
The admit card will provide to the candidates. Admit cards should carry by all of the candidates at the examination centre. Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2024 Admit Card will be released After the Examination.
The DibrugAdmit card is a significant document that contains information like Form/ Roll Number, Subject, Date of Examination, Venue, Candidate Name, Gender, Permanent Address/ Present, Category, Domicile, Date of Birth, etc. Test takers must wear their admit card with identity proof on the examination day.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2024 Result
The Results of Dibrugarh University will be Declared in July 2024 on its official website, and those applicants who have given this examination can check their results online. By entering the required details, applicants can check the result.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) 2024 Selection Criteria
Selection for admission into the two years B.Ed. Program in any institution by the Dibrugarh University rests on the following factors:-
A Common Entrance Test (CET) is to be conducted centrally to transport a maximum of 70 marks. The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, based on the percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, First Degree, and Master’s Degree Examinations.
10% of the marks guaranteed in the H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree examinations is considered professional performance. For example: When a student gets 53% in the first Degree Examination (Major / Aggregate), their professional career performance marks will be 5.3.
If you any queries regarding Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.