Latest Applications Open 2023:
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Seat Allocation has been Released on 18th September 2023. Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana, has conducted a Haryana B.Sc. Nursing in 2023. Bachelor of Science in Nursing, or B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course.
Candidates who want to get entrance in B.Sc. Nursing courses presented in different universities and institutes that are placed in the state of Haryana require taking part in the admission procedure decided as a result of officials of the same committee.
With consideration of the admission procedure, applicants will be able to get admission in the primary year of the B.Sc. course each year. Consequently, aspirants who want to get admission to the university need to be involved in the admission procedure. Yet, the official authorities will provide admission to the applicants based on the merit list.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Seat Allocation Out
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for admission, which will be declared as per the notification.
|Registration on the online web portal||8th June 2023|
|Last Date of Submission||22nd June 2023|
|Admit Card||30th June 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2023|
|Result (Declared)||6th July 2023|
|Registration for Counseling||15th to 17th September 2023|
|Provisional Allocation of Seats||18th September 2023|
|Grienaces (if Any)||18th September 2023|
|Final Allocation List||18th September 2023|
|Deposition of final Allocation tuition fee||18th to 20th September 2023|
|Document Verification||21st to 24th September 2023|
|Last Date to Joining Institute||25th September 2023|
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been released on 8th June 2023.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus are checked, candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form, for instance, personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of the photograph and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill out the application form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
The significant details related to the application fee are cited below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have attained the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2023.
- The Candidates must have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of the Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent Board.
- With at least 45% aggregate marks for General Category, 40% marks for SC/BC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCB& E) taken together in the qualifying examination.
However, the candidates must have obtained passing marks in each subject Separately.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep them carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admission Procedure
B.Sc. Nursing admission is chastely based on entrance exams held between April-June. Applicants can fill out the application form by way of both online and offline. For filling online, aspirants need to go to the website of the entrance exam and fill in the requirements. Next, a copy of the finalized form is to be considered.
To gain admission into good nursing colleges, one must crack the germane entrance exam. Reputed institutes that depend on the merit-based admission procedure. In this system, seats are circulated among praiseworthy contenders based on their performance in the relevant entrance exam and/or board exam.
There are a few colleges which are also known to oversee the direct and donation-based admission procedure.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counselling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counselling round is done, applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Haryana BSC Nursing salary amount
Your salary increases gradually as you gain experience. After remaining in the profession, in any case, for five years, you can guess a monthly remuneration in the range of Rs.3.2 lakh – Rs.7.8 lakh. Nurses and matrons with over 20 years of experience accept a monthly salary flanked by Rs.1.0 lakh – Rs. 2.3 lakh per month.
Career Prospects and Scope
There remains vast demand for expert nurses out there. Both in India and abroad, skilled nurses are extremely valued by companies. Nurses are usually hired by healthcare institutes, for instance, clinics, hospitals (Government and private), restoration doctors, nursing homes, etc. They are also borrowed using NGOs and old age homes.
If You have any queries about Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your query below in the comment box.