Latest Applications Open 2024:
Manipur University 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET 2023. Which was founded in 1980, Manipur University is situated in the capital city of Imphal. The university provides UG, PG, Diploma, and Research courses across various sectors of Social Sciences, Mathematical & Physical Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Humanities, Life Sciences, Management, Medicine, and Environmental Sciences.
Manipur University, Manipur founded under the Manipur University Act 8 of 1980. It was transformed into a Central University on October 10, 2005. University is a teaching cum belongs to authority over the entire Manipur. It presently has 76 affiliated universities& 1 constituent college within its jurisdiction.
the applicants can go through the information that we have provided in this article such as Important Events and Dates, Application Process and Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Entrance Exam, Selection Process, Result, and many more for the reference of the applicants.
Manipur University 2023 Notification – Admission Started
Manipur University 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Manipur University 2023 Important Dates
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2023||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023||June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2023||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2023|
|Result||July 2023||July 2023|
Manipur University 2023 Application Form
Manipur University 2023 Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses. Candidates have to visit the university office to apply for admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Obtain the prospectus with the Application Form available at the University Cash Counter. Pay off the application fees of INR 500 (for SC/ST INR 300) with Either Cash/ NEFT/ Online Payment.
Details for NEFT and online payment are:
- Beneficiary Name: Manipur Institute of Technology, Takyelpat, Imphal
- Beneficiary A/c No.: 32831704798
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- IFSC: SBIN0005320
- Branch: Manipur University Campus, Canchipur
- The application form may be downloaded from the website of Manipur University. If this is the case, candidates need to follow the following steps:
- Download application forms and fill them.
- Make you a Demand draft of INR 500 (INR 300 in the case where of ST/SC candidate) drawn in favor of the “Registrar, Manipur University”, to be paid at SBI, MU Campus Branch.
- Send out the duly filled application form in conjunction with DD and other relevant documents to the concerned Head of the Department.
- Mark sheets of SSC/HSC and Graduation/ Postgraduation (whichever are applicable).
- Two self-attested recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the Application Form.
- Migration Certificate from the University last attended.
- Entrance exam score card (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate issued from the Medical Board.
- Gap certificate (if applicable) from Competent Authority.
Manipur University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Manipur University 2023 Eligibility Criteria,
|BE||Civil Engineering||60||Candidate should have passed HSC in PCM subjects with at least 45% marks.||Selection is done on the basis of the JEE merit list.|
|Computer Science Engineering||45|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||45|
|Water Resources Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering||10|
|Communication Engineering & Signal Processing||10|
|Microelectronics & VLSI|
||Candidate must have passed HSC or equivalent.||On the basis of the qualifying exam.|
||Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with science subjects with at least 50% marks for B.Sc. Pass courses and 55% for Honors.|
|B.Com||Passed HSC in any stream from a recognized board.||On the basis of the qualifying exam.|
|MBBS||Candidates applying should have done 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.||On the basis of NEET.|
||Graduates in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system Securing a minimum of 40% marks (if Honors/ Major course) in aggregate.|
||Graduates in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system Securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.||On the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the University.|
For MBA/ MCA
|Course||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBA||Minimum 50% marks in SSC, HSC and Any degree course.||On the basis of the CAT/XAT entrance score and interview.|
|MCA||50% marks in the BCA or 50% marks in aggregate in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com /BE /B.Tech with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or graduation level||On the basis of the entrance test conducted by the University.|
Forestry and Environmental Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
|Master’s degree in the concerned discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate (B on the 7-point scale or B+ on the 10 point scale)||Entrance based|
Manipur University 2023 Admissions Process
- Selection to B.E. courses is on the basis of JEE Main rank as well as for the M.Tech course admission is based upon the GATE score.
- Eligibility for MBBS and BDS the course are HSC or 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Biology from any recognized board.
- Selection to MBBS and BDS courses are based on the NEET.
- The selection of various UG courses and PG courses is on the basis of the qualifying exams and entrance tests (if applicable).
- For Ph.D. courses, only candidates with 55% marks in Master’s degree and individuals who cleared interview are allowed admission.
- Ph.D. candidates having legally binding SLET/SET/UGC-NET or M.Phil degree are given weightage.
If you any queries regarding Manipur University 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.