Latest Applications Open 2024:
Nagaland University Admission 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET 2023. Nagaland University is set in the capital Kohima and was established in the year 1989. Nagaland College has 37 departments that offer UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines of Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Engineering & Technology, Commerce, Sciences, and Management specialties.
Nagaland University, Nagaland has been created by Act No. 35.1989 of Had been adopted by the parliament in 1994. The University has Kohima Campus at Meriema, an Agricultural (SASRD) Campus at Medziphema, Engineering &Technology, and control (SETAM) at Dimapur comprising of 6 Educational institutions and 37 Departments. It is headquartered at Lumami functional since 2010.
The University is strongly committed to delivering a student-centric environment and give special assistance to students that begin with difficulty due to some social handicap or shift into the medium of education. The University maintains a transparent system for payment of fees and charges. If any student retires prior to the start of the course, entire fees shall be refunded to the student with a maximum tax deduction of Rs 1000. The University provides Scholarships to meritorious as well as economically weak students.
Nagaland University 2023 Notification – Admission Started
Nagaland University 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Nagaland University 2023 Important Dates
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2023||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023||June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2023||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2023|
|Result||July 2023||July 2023|
Nagaland University 2023 Application Form
- Nagaland University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses.
- Application is made through an online process only.
- The application fee will be submitted online through the SBI I-Collect window.
- Application Fees: INR 200
- Candidates are advised to make payment for one thing then start filling up the Application Form.
Note: When you want to apply for separate courses, the candidate has to fill the form separately and pay individually.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Nagaland University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Nagaland University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
||10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of the following: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology with minimum 50% marks.||On the basis of JEE Main|
Nagaland University 2023 Result
Nagaland University is a Central University and it is UGC A Recognized. It was established in the year 1994. The university conveys various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as a BA, BCA, BBA, MA, M.Com, MBA as well as other courses.
The students can access the result by visiting the university official website. Following the completion of the examination, the university announces the result. Students can check out the notification in connection with the results from the university website.
Students, who are unhappy with their marks and are showed up for re-evaluation examination, could also check their re-evaluation result from the university website. The re-evaluation result is also contained under the result option.
The student’s admission to the university will be made on the basis of some entrance tests. Admission into the university is strictly on the basis of the merit list. Those who want to take an entrance can fill application forms. Application forms are made available through online mode only.
The university is followed by the semester examination model for which, it conducts examination twice a year. The result is available on the university website. The university also will upload the academic calendar and timetable on its website.
Nagaland University 2023 Admissions Process
Minimum eligibility for B.Tech is candidate should pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized table with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of the following: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology, and with a minimum 50% marks.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry, the candidate must pass in B.Sc. degree in relevant discipline or Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from the acknowledged university.
The university provides Ph.D. in various areas. Applicants are required to score at least 50% marks/ 5 out of 10 points CGPA to have the right to request any of the Ph.D. programs. The application form for application to any of the courses under the Ph.D. programs can be obtained by the university website. Admission to any of the Ph.D. programs available through Nagaland University is subject to meeting the basic eligibility criteria and UGC NET/JRF score.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit. On The Other Hand, the candidates are required to show up for an entrance exam conducted by the university in order to qualify for admission.
Those who qualify for the entrance exam are further filtered through a counseling process after which the final merit list is being declared.
- For B.Tech, the candidate must pass in 10+2 examination from an accredited board with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the following: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology with minimum 50% marks.
- Selection in the B.Tech is done on the basis of JEE Main scores.
- Candidates applying for PG courses have to have a graduate degree in the relevant discipline.
- Those seeking direct admission must have been published for any of the common entrance examinations to be determined by the University.
Reservation is being provided under the following categories under the rules established by the Government of India:
- Other Backward Caste (OBC) (Does not apply to creamy layer candidates)– 27%
- Scheduled Caste (SC)- 21%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)- 2%
- The advantage of the Horizontal reservation would be given to eligible candidates as per the existing rules of state Government and University concerned.
If you any queries regarding Nagaland University 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.