Latest Applications Open 2024:
Narayan Nursing College B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released. B.Sc Nursing is a bachelor’s degree program presented at the university level. The undergraduate nursing program is broad-based education within an academic agenda as planned in national health policy 2002.
B.Sc Nursing at Narayan Nursing College is agreed using the Indian Nursing Council and affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
This database aims to prepare graduates to undertake tasks as professional, competent nurses besides midwives in providing promotive, precautionary, remedial, and rehabilitative services, who can make independent results in nursing situations, protect the rights of individuals in pursuit of health.
NN College B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Out[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abGVYmJ1Hm4[/embedyt]
Narayan Nursing College B.Sc. Nursing Highlight
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants as per notification.
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayan Nursing College B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been released.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
The important information about the eligibility principles is given below for the candidates:
- The minimum age intended for admission intends to be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with a total of 50% marks from the familiar board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other consistent Board.
- Students will be physically fit.
- Students partaking in 10+2 examinations in Science conducted by the National Institute of Open School with 50% marks.
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in an online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card. It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website.
Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results.
It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Admission is based on three components ( For those courses that need an Entrance exam). The established applications are examined and eligible students will be called for the entrance test and interview.
The important information about the Interview has been specified below for the candidates:
- The conventional applications are inspected and eligible students will be called for the entrance test and interview.
- The Entrance Test is meant to assess the contenders ’fleetingness for the program to which he/she is seeking admission.
- No appeal for rescheduling of the Entrance Test will be entertained in any situation.
- The Entrance Test will be made of multiple-choice questions 11th & 12th (+2) Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English & General Knowledge.
- If any candidate is found guilty of any breach of rules or guilty of using unfair means during the test, they will be answerable to be disciplined.
- The Entrance Test will be surveyed by an Interview.
- Results will be communicated through an email and shown on the website.
- Selected Contender will be required to pay the Registration Fee and submit original brochures to the college is keen to take up the seat.
- If for inescapable explanations, it is not possible to submit the original certificates at the time of admission, they should be succumbed as soon as possible subsequently, nevertheless two weeks after the origination of the academic year, failing which admission intend to be annulled.
- The original certificates will be engaged by the College till the time the student finishes her/his course or leaves the College.
- Activation of Waiting List -Depending on the availability of seats, admissions from the hopefuls on the Waiting List will be made after the primary list has been beat. Every effort will be made to update applicants independently.
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries about Narayan Nursing College B.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!