Latest Applications Open 2023:
PDKV Admission 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET (UG) 2023. Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) is known as an agricultural university which can be traced at Akola, Maharashtra.
Recognized in 1969, the university has efficaciously educated students in the speckled spheres of agricultural sciences.
With more than 20 post-graduation courses and 6 Doctorate departments, the university also has 20 research stations offering quality education nationwide.
PDKV Admission 2023 Notification – Admission Started
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) manages with degree courses at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. Courses offered are in the subject areas of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Biotechnology, and Food Technology.
PDKV 2023 Highlights
|Full-Form||Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth|
|Helpline||+91-724-2258372 (Phone & Fax)|
|Address||P.O. Krishi Nagar, Akola, Maharashtra 444104|
|Vice-Chancellor||V. M. Bhale|
PDKV 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the official site of PDKV 2023 for Important Dates.
For NTA CUET (UG)
|CUET Registration 2023
|Start the application process||9th February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||9th – 11th April 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||1st – 3rd April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st – 31st May 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st – 7th June 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–|
|Final answer key||–|
Applicants can take the exam in online method on the official website of the exam.
- PDKV Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released through NTA CUET (UG) 2023.
- The candidates who obtain the application form both online and offline.
- In the event of online, the candidates must download the Application Form from the official website of the University (https://www.pdkv.ac.in/)
- In the event of offline, the candidates must get the application form directly from the Administrative office of Yenepoya University.
- After the Application Form is completed with precise minutiae, the candidates must send the form in DD with the payment fee of Rs 600(Rs 300 for Reserved category students) together with the essential brochures to gain entry.
- Mark sheet /Grade card of the qualifying examination
- School / College (Last attended) Leaving Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate in case of the candidate is admitted by ICAR quota
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate / Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- ‘Non-Creamy Layer Certificate’ issued on or after 1st April 2015 or valid up to the date of submission of application form
- Certificate of ‘Project Affected Person’ issued by the District Resettlement Officer of Government of Maharashtra
- C.C. ‘B’ or ‘C’ / Air / Naval /Army wing Certificate
- Certificate of Games/Sports/Debate/Essay/Elocution issued by the District Sports Officer
- A Certificate of the Freedom Fighter of the applicant’s parents issued under the signature of the Honourable Prime Minister / Chief Minister of Maharashtra State
- S.S. Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Defense Personnel Certificate from Zilla Sainik Board
- ‘No-Objection Certificate’ from the Employer in case of Inservice Candidate
- Migrant/Displaced students from Jammu and Kashmir State should submit Certificate from the Competent Authority
- Certificate of Handicapped issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable)
- Economical Backward Class (EBC) Certificate issued on or after January 1, 2015
PDKV 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who own Class XII certificate in pertinent fields (as set by the university) from a familiar board abide by eligibility criteria for UG courses.
Applicants who graduated in some applicable subject areas (as prescribed by the varsity) from a reputed university are suitable to decide on PG courses at PDKV.
Aspirants are recommended to confirm the eligibility criteria as cited by PDKV for the course in which they are willing to obtain admission.
PDKV 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern will include marks and the duration to attempt the paper which will help the candidates to practice and attempt during the examination accordingly.
How to Prepare for PDKV 2023
Follow the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- First, students need to check the Exam Pattern, as applicants can have a knowledge of types of questions in the examination.
- Along with exam design, one must also look at the syllabus of the exam. They will get to know what to read to prepare well for the exam.
- Going through previous years questions also play a key part in the exam preparation. These papers contain almost all the questions that come up in the exam.
PDKV 2023 Admit Card
PDKV Admission 2023 ICAR AIEEA Admit Card will be Releasing soon. The applicants will be required to download the admit card through a link with the help of the registration id.
They need to download it from the website and save it for producing at the time of the exam. In other words, the admit card has to be accepted.
With the admit card, the aspirants have to take one photo id proof and two passport size photos.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- The admit card can only be downloaded from the website
- Enter Application Number and Password
- After that download the admit card.
- Make sure to get printouts of the to admit card
- It will be required to show it during the counseling and admission process.
PDKV 2023 Result
PDKV Admission 2023 ICAR AIEEA Result will be Declaring soon. Applicants can check the Result through the online method. The score and rank of all candidates are mentioned on the scorecard.
This scorecard is necessary to be brought during the examination. The applicants who have not given the exam will not be able to check their results.
Steps to download the Result
- Go to the official site of the university.
- Now type in Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of the applicant will be presented.
- Applicants must save the print of the result for later use.
PDKV 2023 Admission/ Counselling
PDKV admissions in UG and PG courses which are proposed by University are settled by reason of applicants’ marks gained in the Common Entrance Test directed by Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER).
For any other queries about PDKV Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.