Latest Applications Open 2024:
PSTET 2023 Result will be Declaring Soon. The Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) is conducted through the State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab, to offer the job of teachers in the state of Punjab.
Those applicants want to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in Punjab; they can apply for this test by filling the Application Form online mode by visiting the Teachers Eligibility Test official website.
Applicants will be recruited as teachers in Government and Private Management schools as per their marks. Here, from this article, applicants will get the detailed information of the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test important dates, Application Form, Application Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Selection Process, etc.
PSTET 2023 Notification – Result Declaring Soon
PSTET Highlights 2023
|Full-Form||Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Exam Types||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||12th March 2023|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
PSTET 2023 Quick Links
|PSTET Notification (Released)
||PSTET Result (Soon)|
|PSTET Important Dates (Announced)
|PSTET Application Form/Registration (Closed)||PSTET Exam Pattern|
|PSTET Admit Card/Hall Ticket (Released)
|PSTET Answer key (Released)||PSTET Preparation|
There are The important dates of PSTET mentioned below for the candidates; those applicants who want to apply for this examination.
|Beginning of the application process||18th February 2023|
|Last day for submitting the application forms||2nd March 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||8th March 2023|
|Punjab TET 2023 Exam||12th March 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||3rd April 2023|
|Punjab Re-Exam 2023||30th April 2023|
|Announcement of Punjab TET 2023 Results||1st week of April 2023|
The Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form has been available from the 18th February 2023 till the 2nd March 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Those applicants who wish to get the job of teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in Punjab can apply for this test by filling the Application Form through online mode.
Candidates can fill the Application Form by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Applicants have to go on the official webpage of the State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab.
- The eligible candidates can apply in PSTET-I or PSTET-II or both, and they should have to register themselves by submitting the required details.
- After submitting the registration details, applicants can fill out the Application Form by entering all the required details.
- They have to upload their recent colored passport-size photograph and signature as per the application form’s prescribed format.
- The applicants have to pay the application fee online mode, and they have to recheck the Application Form.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the Application Form for future use.
The Application Fee of PSTET is
|Category||For One Paper||Both I and II Paper|
|General and OBC||Rs. 600||Rs. 1200|
|SC and ST||Rs. 300||Rs. 600|
Those candidates who are interested in getting the teaching job in the schools of Punjab State can apply based on their Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
For Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th)
- Candidates need to follow the rules and regulations prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- They should be qualified in Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education to apply Punjab State TET Application form.
For Secondary Teacher (Class 6th to 8th)
- The applicants have to follow strict rules and regulations prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- They should be passed in Higher Secondary with minimum 50% marks along with a 4 years degree in Bachelors can apply for the Upper Primary Teacher.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s of Science||60||60|
The PSTET Syllabus should be preferred by the candidates, and the syllabus details are
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children): Understanding Children with special needs, Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy
- Mathematics: Numbers, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Arithmetic, Shapes, and Spatial Understanding
- The language I (Punjabi): Comprehension-based questions and concepts for language development
- Language II (English): Comprehension-based questions in English and the development of language
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: History, Geography, Social and Political Life, etc.
- Environmental Studies: Water, Air, Parts of the Body, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar System, Food Resources and Care, Our Surroundings.
It is mandatory to document that should carry by the candidates at the examination center along with the required documents. Candidates without Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
The PSTET Answer Key has been released on 3rd April 2023 on the official webpage on the provided schedule through authority. Applicants will know the rough calculation of their marks by using the answer key, which will have the correct answers to questions asked in the examination. If there will be any discrepancy in the answer key, applicants can contact the authority with proof of challenge.
On the official website of the State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab, the PSTET Result will declare, and those candidates who have appeared in this examination can check their results. Applicants with 60% or more marks in the PSTET examination will get an eligibility certificate. Those candidates belong to ST/SC/OBC/Differently Abled category can have an advantage as relaxation in marks with 5%.
PSTET Eligibility Certificate
The qualifying certificate will be provided to the qualified candidates in this examination. Candidates will be recruited in the schools of Punjab State as a teacher based on marks obtained in the examination. The Validity Period of the PSTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
For any other quires about PSTET 2023, you can leave your quires below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!