Latest Applications Open 2023:
SKLTSHU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (Formerly part of Dr. Y.S.R Horticultural University) invites applications for admission to Master’s Degree courses and Ph.D. courses in Horticulture at their inaugural universities at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, and Mojrela, Mahabubnagar District in Telangana State for the year 2024.
The University runs on land a subsidy pattern of the USA, with a mandate on Education, Research, and Extension of the horticulture domain. Following A bifurcation, the University (SKLTSHU) comprises two horticultural colleges and two horticultural polytechnics. Concerned to the research part, the University has eleven Research stations, each focusing on implementation that is required on the foundation, site-specific studies on manufacturing, safeguarding, post-harvest technology & the value for the addition of mandatory horticultural crops.
One From The Other, the University is conferred with Six All India Coordinated Research Centers that work on the compulsory crops viz., Fruits (Mango, Guava, and Grapes), Vegetables, Tuber and Flower crops (Chrysanthemum, tuberose & gladiolus).
SKLTSHU Admission 2024 Notification – Application Released soon
SKLTSHU 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the SKLTSHU 2024 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||May 2024|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||June 2024|
For UG & PG Courses
|Availability of Application Form||August 2024|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||October 2024|
SKLTSHU 2024 Application Form
SKLTSHU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released for Various Courses. Online downloaded the application must accompany Demand Draft from SBH/ SBI/ ANDHRA BANK for Rs.1500/- for All General/ OBC and Rs.750/- for SC, ST & PH categories (M.Sc./Ph.D. courses) for each course and drawn for the benefit of Comptroller, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural College, payable directly at the Hyderabad. (Mail orders/ Money orders won’t be accepted)
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- If the Candidate is employed, the application must be sent through the employer before the final date prescribed with enclosures of service particulars and verified copies of academic certificates.
- All the eligible candidates in P.G. Entrance Test will need to bring their original certificates at the time of counselling.
SKLTSHU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifications for Admission: Candidates who are looking for admission into the Master’s Degree course in Horticulture must have passed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture /B.Sc. ( Hort.) with a minimum OGPA of 5.5/10.0 and for Ph.D. a minimum of 6.50 /10.00 OGPA in M.Sc.( Horticulture) in speciality Fruit Science, Vegetable Science, Floriculture & Landscape Architecture and Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops are eligible from ICAR acknowledged by the University.
- Age: The upper age limit is 40 years in the form of 1st July 2019.
- Reservations for Local & Non Local contenders: Reservation of Seats for local and unreserved merit should be kept as per rules.
- Reservation for S.C., S.T., as well as the B.C. candidate: 15 %, 6% and 29 % of the seats in the course of study are reserved for candidates belonging to SCs, STs, and BCs, respectively.
- 3 % seats in the course are reserved for physically challenged nominees according to the Government norms (1 % visually impaired, 1 % Hearing Impaired, 1% locomotive impaired).
- 5 % seats in the course are reserved for NCC/Sports/Games and Ex-Servicemen according to the Government norms (2 % Ex-Servicemen, 1 % NCC, 0.5 % Games & Sports).
SKLTSHU 2024 Result
The Result will be declared by the authority of the university. Students may check the result through a website. Students are needed to enter the following details Candidate ID, Password & Security Code to verify the result.
Take a few additional printouts of the result for continued use. A merit list is prepared as per the marks achieved in the examination. Rank List will be prepared separately for different categories.
SKLTSHU 2024 Admissions Process
Candidates must check the SKLTSHU 2024 Admission Process
The selection builds on the previous academic record (B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc. (Hort.) – 40% and performance in Entrance test- 60%). General and OBC Candidates with 50 % Signs in entrance relaxable in case of S.C/S.T candidates with 25 % Marks in the entrance test are eligible to receive counseling.
The Entrance Test must be comprehensive, covering all the appropriate subjects for the Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture of SKLTS Horticultural University. The candidates should appear for the entrance test at their own cost.
The entrance test is intended for 2 hrs. Duration with multiple choice questions for 200 Marks and answers should be written in English with a ballpoint pen. Answers written with pencil are not valued.
Selection should be based on previous academic record B.Sc. (Hort.) – 10%, M.Sc. (Hort.) – 30%, Entrance test – 50% and performance in Interview – 10%). General information, as well as OBC Candidates with 50 % Marks in the entrance, relaxable in question in the case of S.C/S.T candidates with 25 % Marks in the entrance test, qualify for an interview.
The Entrance Test is going to be an objective type of 200 Marks, with 100 Marks from specialization in the respective subject and 100 Marks will be the comprehensive one covering with all the relevant subjects stipulated for the Master’s Degree to the requests of SKLTS Horticultural University.
The candidates should appear for the entrance test at their expense. The entrance test is for 2 hrs. Duration with multiple choice questions for 200 Marks and answers must be written in English with your ballpoint pen. Answers written with pencil are not evaluated.
If you any queries regarding SKLTSHU Admission 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.