Latest Applications Open 2024:
SRTMUN Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. The Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University is abbreviated as SRTMU. The SRTMU was formed in the year 1994. The SRTMU was named after the Swami Ramanand Teerth. The applicants will get the institution of SRTMU at Nanded in Maharashtra State.
The Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMU) is a state university that is recognized by the UGC. The official authorities will organize an admission process for the eligible applicants with an aim to provide them admission in different undergraduate courses such as B.Pharm, BA, B.Com, B.Ed., BE, BFA, B.Tech, BLS, LLB and some postgraduate courses like M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, M.Sc. Computer Application, MCA, M.Lib Science, M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Pharm, M.Tech.
However, the official authorities also provide admission to the applicants in some other courses such as Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics and many more. The applicants will get the details related to the SRTMUN 2023 important events and their Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Results, and many more in this article.
SRTMUN Admission 2023 Notification – Application Releasing soon
The SRTMUN 2023 Application Process plays an important role for the applicants in applying for the admission. The details about the SRTMUN 2023 Application Process are as mentioned below in this section.
- One can apply online on the official website for the SRTMUN 2023.
- The official authorities will avail the SRTMUN 2023 Application Form on the official website for the applicants.
- The applicants will have to read all the important instructions and eligibility criteria related to the admission process.
- Applicants need to provide certain details in the SRTMUN 2023 Application Form such as personal details, educational details, residential details, contact details, academic details, and many more.
- All the details in the application form should be filled correctly by the applicant as it will be used in the future for further usage.
- The applicant will also have to upload a scanned image of photograph and signature in the SRTMUN 2023 Application Form.
- Then the applicants will have to make the payment of the application fee and take the printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system once the payment is done.
- And then the applicants can submit the duly filled SRTMUN 2023 Application Form and complete the application process.
- The applicants who want to apply for PET Exemption needs to submit the printout of the SRTMUN 2023 Application Form to the below-mentioned address.
The Deputy Registrar,
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University,
Vishnupuri, Nanded – 431 606,
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The details related to the SRTMUN 2023 Application Fee are as mentioned below.
- Online Mode
- RTGS/ NEFT
- Name of the A/c holder- Finance & Account Officer, S.R.T.M. University, Nanded.
- Name of the Bank: IDBI Bank, Nanded
- IFSC Code: IBKL0000500
- A/C Number 500104000028422
- Offline Mode
- Cash Payment at the Cash counter of the S.R.T.M. University, Nanded.
SRTMUN 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the reference of the applicants, in this section, we have provided the basic details regarding the SRTMUN 2023 Eligibility Criteria in this section.
- Nationality: Only citizens of India are eligible.
- Age: The applicants should be above the age of 18 years at the time of admission.
- Minimum Marks: The applicant should have scored more than 55% marks in the qualifying exam (50% marks for reserved category).
- Recognition: The qualifying exam should be completed from a known education board and institution.
- Qualification: HSC exam.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
- Qualifications: Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
Postgraduate Distance Education
- Qualifications: Graduation in Humanities or Social Science or Commerce, Science, BBA, Agriculture.
- Qualification: Master’s degree in relevant field
SRTMUN 2023 Selection Process
The applicants who want to get the complete details related to the SRTMUN 2023 Selection Process can refer to the information we have provided in this section. the official authorities will be the authority to decide the complete selection process for providing admission to the deserving applicants in different courses.
The official authorities have decided that they will provide admission to the eligible applicants on the basis of the merit list. The applicants who will rank higher in the merit list will be able to get admission in the institution. The merit list for the selection of the applicants will be prepared by the official authorities.
However, for some courses, the official authorities will organize certain entrance exams such as the SRTMUN CET, M.Phil. an entrance exam, PET (Ph.D. entrance test). And the applicants will have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university to score well. On the basis of the applicant's performance in the entrance exam and past qualifying exams, the applicants will get admission to the institution.
SRTMUN 2023 Entrance Exam
The official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants on the basis of the entrance exam. the applicants who want to get admission to Ph.D. courses need to appear for the PET Entrance exam. And on the basis of the performance of the applicants in the PET entrance exam, the official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants in the institution.
- Total marks: 100 marks
- Sections: 3 sections
- Duration: 30 minutes
- No of questions: 30 questions
- Duration: 40 minutes
- No of questions: 40 questions
Common Pattern for Section A and B:
- Type of question: Multiple Choice questions
- Marking scheme: One mark for right answers will be awarded
- Negative markings: 0.25 marks for wrong answers will be deducted
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Type of question: Descriptive type questions
- Total No of questions: 10 questions
- Total No of questions to attempt: 3 questions
SRTMUN 2023 Reservation
The applicants who want to get the information related to the SRTMUN 2023 Reservation can refer to the details mentioned in this section.
The official authorities have decided on the reservation criteria as per the rules which are laid down by the Government of Maharashtra. However, those applicants who are foreign nationals should be treated as par with the open category for the admission of Ph.D. admissions.
The applicants will get the details of the reservation criteria in the table below.
If you any query regarding SRTUMN Admission 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.