Latest Applications Open 2023:
The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2018 is “encourages everyone to know their HIV status.”
World AIDS Day is used to celebrate by lots of people to give all the people know about AIDS, and its proper cure and prevention. AIDS is a type of Disease which is infected due to the virus of the Human Immunodeficiency.
AIDS is also known as (HIV) which is very dangerous as the person has to suffer a lot, and sometimes He dies due to it. There are lots of diseases that are very dangerous, and people are used to getting suffer from different kinds of Symptoms.
Many people in many countries are used to suffering from many different diseases. Certain diseases are very dangerous, and they can take the life of people.
There are Crores of people in India who are used to suffering from many known as well as unknown Diseases. So people should be able to focus on their Health to make a proper way to handle and tackle all the activities in a better way.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
It is very important for every person to first check to the Doctors for proper treatment when anyone is not feeling well. Every people is used to getting the proper type of knowledge from many the Internet Web sites and also from the News Channels.
It is likely to get involved in many of the activities due to the proper usage of the techniques which can be able to give people relief from different activities. Many people are used to developing appropriate techniques for making a better vaccination for the people who are suffering from deadly diseases.
There are lots of people who are not able to understand the symptoms of the Diseases, and they should go to the Doctors for proper Relief. Every people need to create a better idea to complete their Goals.
From 1981 to 2007 many people in the World were died due to the HIV-AIDS, and almost 2 Lakh people in the World killed due to AIDS Disease. Mahe Scientists are used to developing medicines for the vaccination of AIDS people of AIDS.
AIDS is a disease that is very hard to cure, and it has many symptoms that are not known by many people as they are not gone through the Disease. World AIDS Day gives people get all the knowledge about AIDS and makes people understand its Symptoms.
Thomas Netter and James W. Bunn visualized AIDS in the August Month in the year 1987. Both Thomas Netter and James W. Bunn are the Officers of the Public Information for the Programme of Global AIDS at the World Health Organization.
World AIDS Day is used to celebrate on the 1st of December to make every people understand the causes, effects, symptoms, cure, and prevention of AIDS. United Nations Joint Programme on the Disease HIV AIDS which is also called the UNAIDS developed in 1996 and was spread around the World.
The celebration of the World AIDS Day
World AIDS Day is used to celebrate many people to give their knowledge of the AIDS Disease and to get information about its preventive measures and proper cure. Many people in India are suffering from AIDS Disease.
The government nowadays is used to telling people to use Condoms as it prevents the person to get infected with AIDS Disease. It is straightforward for people to use Condoms, but it has some limitations in that it sometimes cannot make HIV get into the body of the person.
Doctors recommended every person get some treatment to prevent HIV AIDS. There are many Camps the AIDS organized by the Government to make people know about the AIDS Disease.
Children in many Schoschools well as Colleges are used to getting knowledge from their Books about HIV-AIDS, and they need to get information about the dangerous Diseases. Scientists are trying hard to find and search for lots of vaccines for AIDS.
The government, through the media and News Channels, spread the Causes, Effects, Cure as well as Prevention of AIDS. The government has also published AIDS Diseases on the Internet to give people knowledge about AIDS.
There are many types of dangerous diseases like Diabetes, Cancer, Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Hepatitis, and many other diseases that are very dangerous and not able to cure quickly with many types of medicines. So every people need to stay fit and healthy by eating a Health Diet.
There are Crores of the people who are used to doing much of the work for their Family Members. They had to work for more than 8 to 10 hours in a Company and had to do proper work to achieve their target in a better way.
It is very useful for people to stay positive in their daily life schedule to focus on every task confidently. Every Doctor has to keep all the information about every type of Disease to give the proper medicine and to immediately treat the patient to make him cure quickly.
Every person needs to react immediately and go to the Doctor to get a quick and proper cure for any disease. It is very difficult to save the life of the Patient when the person is very serious and can’t tackle the Disease.
So every people must go to the Doctor in the early Stage to get proper treatment in the early days to get a cure faster. One has to quickly go to the Doctors to make a better treatment for the cure of any disease.
Themes of the World AIDS Day
World AIDS Day is used to make every people get all the knowledge about AIDS prevention as well as cure. There is a Retroviral Therapy that is introduced by the Government to treat the Mother, Father as well as the Whole Family to get prevention from the AIDS.
The government is used to encourage many of Students in Schools and Colleges to participate in the AIDS events organized for the students to get information about AIDS. So Government has given many the Themes to make every people aware of the HIV-AIDS Disease, and the Themes are as follows -:
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2018 is “Know Your Status”.
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2011 to 2015 was “Zero for the New HIV Infections, No Discrimination, No Deaths due to HIV AIDS: Getting to Zero”.
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2010 was “Human Rights as well as Access Universally”.
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2009 was “Access Universally as well as Human Rights.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2008 was “Stop the AIDS: Deliver – Empower – Promise and Lead.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2007 was “Stop the AIDS: Keeping the Leadership as well as Promise.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2006 was “Stop the AIDS: Keeping the Accountability and Promise.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2005 was “Stop the AIDS: Keeping the Promise.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2004 was “Girl, Women, AIDS and HIV.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2003 was “Discrimination as well as Stigma.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2002 was “Discrimination and the Stigma.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2001 was “Do you Care?”.
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 2000 was “Make a Difference Men: AIDS.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1999 was “Campaigns of the World AIDS with the Young people and Children: Live, Learn and Listen.”
- A theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1998 was “Campaigns of the World AIDS with Young People: Change due to Force.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1997 was “EveryChildrenlivingwithAIDS in the World.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1996 was “One Hope with One World.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1995 was “Rights Sharing with Shared Duties.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1994 was “Family with AIDS.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1993 was “React.”
- The theme for World AIDS Day in the year 1992 was “Commitment of the Committee.”
For any other queries about World Aids Day 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.