Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has organized the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET) to offer the opportunity to the candidates to become the teacher of primary or secondary schools in the state of Bihar and as per Eligibility Criteria, candidates can fill the Application Form of Bihar TET Examination.
Every year, many applicants may appear in the Bihar TET Examination and it is conducted every year. Candidates will be recruited in all the government and private schools of Bihar State.
Through this content, candidates will get detailed information on the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test in which includes the Bihar TET Exam Pattern.
Bihar TET Exam Pattern 2023
Those students who want to appear to work as primary or upper primary school teachers in the government/private/public schools of Bihar can apply in the Bihar TET exam. Candidates will be able to know the structure of the question paper with the help of the exam pattern and the exam pattern details mentioned below.
- No negative marking for incorrect answers.
- 1 mark awarded for every correct answer.
- The total time duration of the BTET Exam 1.5 hours.
- Students must attempt all 150 questions in the time duration specified.
- BTET has a common syllabus for all the subjects as it for the primary level and upper primary level teachers.
- BTET Paper 1 is compulsory for all the candidates.
- Students can choose between mathematics and social science in paper II.
Bihar TET Paper – I exam pattern 2023
BTET 2023 exam pattern Child development and pedagogy for a paper I:
- A total of 30 questions is there in this section.
- The maximum time allotted to complete the section is 30 minutes.
- All questions are MCQ type.
- There is no negative marking.
BTET 2023 exam pattern Language I for a paper I:
- A maximum of 30 questions will come in the section.
- Questions can have subparts, but the total will be around 30.
- All the questions can be attempted in 30 minutes.
- The marking scheme generally says 1 mark for every correct answer; subparts have the same marking scheme.
- Questions on roots and basics of grammar like verbs, adjectives, etc, can come.
BTET 2023 exam pattern Language II for a paper I:
- 30 questions of MCQ type.
- Maximum marks in the section are 30 which are distributed uniformly among the questions.
- The descriptive passage can come and marks will be allotted to the subparts.
BTET 2023 exam pattern Environmental studies for a paper I:
- 30 Questions of MCQ type.
- 30 minutes allotted to the section.
- Every question will have 4 responses and 1 answer to be marked.
- 1 mark is allotted to each question in the section.
BTET exam pattern child development and pedagogy paper II:
- A maximum of 30 questions will be asked in the section of MCQ type.
- Questions will be of moderate – difficulty level.
- Only 1 answer has to be marked as a response from the 4 choices given.
- Maximum 30 minutes are required to work with the section i.e. 1 minute per question.
BTET exam pattern language I paper II:
- All questions are MCQ type designed on advanced skills of grammar and comprehension.
- 30 questions are to be answered in 30 minutes.
- The question of moderate and higher difficulty level.
BTET exam pattern language II paper II:
- The difficulty level is higher than the paper I.
- Most questions are comprehensions based.
- 30 questions are totally designed in this section.
- 30-35 minutes must be invested to attempt all the questions of this section.
BTET exam pattern science & mathematics/ social science:
- A total of 60 MCQ type questions will be asked in this section.
- Questions have an easy-moderate difficulty level.
- Students will be given question papers on mathematics & science/ social science based on the initial selections made by the candidate.
- Approximately 60 minutes to 90 minutes are needed to attempt all the questions in this section.
- Mixed nature of questions, numeric and not- numeric.
BTET Paper-II Exam pattern 2023
If you any query regarding Bihar TET Exam Pattern 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.