Latest Applications Open 2024:
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Trail Allotment will be Released in 2nd week of July 2024. 1st Round Allotment will be released in 3rd week of July 2024. The Department of Technical Education administers the Kerala Polytechnic. It is conducted with the ambition of providing various engineering courses to candidates. In Kerala state, many polytechnic colleges are situated for candidates who can easily participate in these courses by obtaining good marks in 10th and 12th.
Without any entrance examination, the candidates can fill out the application form to get admission to Kerala Polytechnic. It may provide the government and private polytechnic colleges for candidates. So, candidates interested in getting admission to Kerala Polytechnic can apply online or offline.
In this context, the candidate will be able to know the counselling procedure and counselling dates of Kerala Polytechnic.
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Counseling – Started Soon
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Counselling
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 1st Allotment will be released in 3rd week of July 2024. The Kerala Polytechnic Counselling is the primary process to get admission to the Kerala Polytechnic, and it is held after filling out the application form. The candidates must check the notification through the official website of Kerala Polytechnic about counselling and admission.
The counselling procedure is held for the candidate to select the particular colleges for admission as per their preference. The candidates will get help from the counselling process.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Centralized Allotment Process
The Centralized Allotment Process is vital in placing candidates in a particular college to complete engineering courses. The Centralized Allotment Process chooses only students eligible for admission to the Kerala Polytechnic and those with good marks in the 10th or 12th standard.
The seat allotment also depends on candidates’ availability in the polytechnic colleges. After all, the processes with perfection can make the candidate a part of Kerala Polytechnic.
The seat allotment result will be released through the Centralized Allotment Process on the official website. Candidates are required to take the printout of the merit list of seat allotment. Those candidates shortlisted in the allotted result must report to the allotted colleges with the required documents and prescribed fees to confirm their admission.
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Schedule
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of availability of the online application form||3rd week of June 2024|
|Date of submission of the online application form||1st week of July 2024|
|Publication of Provisional Rank list and Trial Allotment||2nd week of July 2024|
|Due date to make any correction in the application form||3rd week of July 2024|
|Date of release of the provisional rank list||3rd week of July 2024|
|Date of release of final rank list and selection list (1st list)||3rd week of July 2024|
|Date of admission (1st round of allotment)||4th week of July 2024|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on the allotment list||4th week of July 2024|
|Second allotment||3rd week of July 2024|
|The last date of reporting/ joining is based on 2nd allotment||1st week of August 2024|
|District-wise counselling at Nodal Polytechnic Colleges||2nd week of August 2024|
|Commencement of First-semester class and induction Programme||3rd week of August 2024|
|Second Spot admission at institutions (if any)||4th week of August 2024|
|Admission Closes||2nd week of September 2024|
The aspirants must fill out the registration form to participate in the counselling. The counselling process is incomplete without filling out the form. You will need to you are required to enter the name of colleges or courses you want to take admission in. They are needed to provide the college names in large numbers. It requires keeping a copy of the filled choices for future use.
The seat distribution will be by merit, submitted choices, eligibility, and the number of seats. The seat distribution result will be made available on the web page. After that, they must keep a copy of the result and inform the college with documents. The aspirants may check their allotment status by providing a registration ID and date of birth. Another factor of allotment includes the availability of seats.
Verification of Documents
The documents will be required to be confirmed by the counselling head. Those are not possessing accurate and verified documents.
Reporting at the distributed college
Those getting the seat can instruct the aggregated institution in time. Students must provide the credentials and college fees to be assured of admission. Not informing the distributed college, applicants may not get the seat. The institutes check the provided credentials, and if they notice any, they will be dismissed.
Confirmation letter or counselling letter
When they have been given the seat, the students will be provided with an admission letter. It will require them to inform the distributed college with an admission letter. They must reach the exam centre with the admission confirmation letter. The balance fees must be paid to confirm the allotted seats. The confirmation process has to be completed before the final date.
The Documents Required at the Time of Counseling:
- SSLC/THSLC Passing certificate
- SSLC/THSLC or its equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- Nativity Certificate issued by the Village Officer.
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar (for SC/ST category candidates)
- Candidates who want to avail of community reservation as SEBC/OEC must produce a community certificate and non-creamy layer certificate issued by the concerned village officer.
- Special Reservation certificate issued by the competent authority for availing particular reservation.
- Medical certificate showing a minimum disability of 40% (for PWD candidates).
- Income Certificate issued by the concerned village officer (for TFW candidates)
If you have any other Questions related to Kerala Polytechnic Counselling 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.