Latest Applications Open 2024:
MGCUB Admission 2024 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2024. The Mahatma Gandhi Central University in Motihari, Bihar is the central University that started functioning in 2016. Universities are established by an Act of Parliament. In UG courses, the MGCUB offers B.Com (Hons), B. Tech, BA (Hons) in various disciplines, and B.Sc (Hons). By contrast, Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCUB) provides you with an MBA and Master of Social Work (MSW) in PG courses. The admission decision will be taken through the Graduate Entrance Test (GET) for admission to Undergraduate courses as well as through a Masters Entrance Test (MET) for admission into Postgraduate courses.
MGCUB attracts the best possible faculty and offers choice-based, modular programs with several exit & entry. It offers the faculty & students to exchange programs from reputed institutions. It also grants student assistantships to ensure fair access to the students for inclusive education. MGCUB provides both UG and PG courses. At the Undergraduate level, the university offers B.Tech, B.Sc, BA, and B.Com training sessions and at the PG level, the university provides MBA and MSW courses.
A total of 450 seats exist in the university which includes both the UG and PG courses. Mahatma Gandhi Central University is a government central university located directly in Motihari, Bihar. This is the second central university in Bihar after the Central University of South Bihar in Gaya. MGCUB delivers admission to Commerce & Management Sciences, Computer Sciences & Information Technology, Social Sciences, Humanities & Languages, Life Sciences, Physical & Material Sciences, and Mathematics & Statistical Sciences. It offers both UG and also PG courses.
MGCUB Admission 2024 Notification – Admission Started soon
MGCUB 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the MGCUB 2024 Important Dates.
|CUET Registration 2024||Dates (Tentative)|
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||February 2024||March 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024||April 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||March 2024||April 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||April 2024||April 2024|
|Admit card||May 2024||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||May 2024||June 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||June 2024||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2024||June 2024|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2024|
|Result||July 2024||July 2024|
MGCUB 2024 Application Form
MGCUB Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses. Any of the online off-line modes can submit requests for admission to UG/ PG programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The detailed process of application for both the various modes is mentioned below:
- Please visit our university website www.mgcub.ac. on or before the last date.
- After filling in all the details, applicants should apply the INR 1000/- fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Store the copy of the submitted application form and proof of the bargain of application fee made online, for future reference.
- Those who are submitting a form through an online state are not required to send a copy of the application form through offline mode.
Offline Mode (Hard Copy):
- Candidates will be able to obtain the Prospectus-cum-Application Form from the office of the Controller of Examinations or can be downloaded from the university website.
- Fill application forms and send the duly filled-in Application Form in conjunction with the application fee of INR 1000/-.
- The fee must be sent in the form of a Demand Draft drawn to the benefit of “Mahatma Gandhi Central University” which must be paid at Motihari, District – East Champaran, Bihar.
- Note: SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates are exempt from paying the application fee.
MGCUB 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the MGCUB 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|Course||Seats||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech||30||Computer Science and Engineering||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects along with one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Biology/ Technical Vocational subject, securing a minimum of 60% marks.||CUCET|
|B.Sc (Honors)||30||Biotech||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Biology/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture, Chemistry, and Physics with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|30||Physics||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.|
MGCUB 2024 Admissions Process
At the Postgraduate level, the MGCU provides two years duration MBA and MSW courses. Those who are graduates from a recognized institute in every discipline with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to receive admission.
Eligible candidates must sit for CUCET to be conducted by the Central Universities. The final selection will be based on the merit list. Merit list is prepared to give 50% weightage to MET score, 30% weight up to age Graduation performance and 10% weightage to HSC and SSC score each.
The university offers 3 years B.Com and BA course. BA course is offered in five disciplines. Each course has 30 seats. Candidates applying must have passed HSC from a recognized board with a bare minimum of 60% marks.
Selection takes place based on the CUCET score. To determine the merit candidate’s performance in the SSC and HSC examinations is also considered.
MCU trip and has a B.Tech course of 4 years duration in Computer Science and Engineering and B.Sc course of 3 years length in different disciplines. Candidates applying should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with the concerned subject and must have received a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. For admission, candidates have to sit down for CUCET, and all Central Universities conduct the test. Selection takes place based on a composite score.
The score is made up of providing the weightage to the candidate’s performance in the GET, SSC, and 10+2. CU is accepting application forms through both online and offline mode. Minimum eligibility for UG courses is HSC from an accredited board and for PG courses it is graduation in the appropriate discipline.
Candidates applying must have scored in a qualifying examination to be eligible. For admission to UG and PG courses, applicants should sit for CUCET. Away of the total 450 seats, across disciplines and courses, a total of 60, 30, and 120 seats are reserved for SC, ST & OBC category accordingly. Rest seats are for the general category.
If you any queries regarding MGCUB 2024 Admission, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.