Latest Applications Open 2024:
Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2024. Rajiv Gandhi University is a Central University that was established in the year 1984. Rajiv Gandhi University is affiliated with the University Grant Commission (UGC).
It offers admission in various courses of UG Courses- BCA, B.Ed., B.P.Ed.,PG Courses- M.Com., MA, M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Tech & Diploma Courses- Advance Post Graduate Diploma In Biodiversity, Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, Post Graduate Diploma In Yoga, etc.
In this article, candidates can get detailed information about the Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 application form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 Notification – Admission Started soon
Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Full-Form||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Course Offered||UG & PG|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Helpline||080-2696 1933 / 35|
|Address||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru – 560 041, Karnataka, India.|
|Email Id||e-Mail ID – email@example.com|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. S Sacchidanand|
Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 Important Dates
Here, Candidates University has provided the exam schedule for the Rajiv Gandhi University entrance exam 2024.
Events are mentioned such as online application form Registration Dates and Registration & submission last date etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|CUET Registration 2024||Dates (Tentative)|
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||February 2024||March 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024||April 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||March 2024||April 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||April 2024||April 2024|
|Admit card||May 2024||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||May 2024||June 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||June 2024||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2024||June 2024|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2024|
|Result||July 2024||July 2024|
Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 Application Form
Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses. Applier eligibility candidates must complete and submit the Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 application before the due date.
Candidates must keep copies of the filled Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 Application Form for further reference.
- The application is made available in both offline and online modes.
- Candidates must carry the acknowledgement slip and fee payment Challan, a photocopy of the Application Form, the copy of the Provisional Certificate, a copy of the Character Certificate, passport-size photographs, a DOB Certificate, and all the documents for future reference.
Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates should check the full Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 eligibility criteria to determine whether they are eligible to apply or not.
Below are the provided eligibility criteria for the candidates who wish to apply for UG, PG, and Diploma courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University 2024.
Eligibility criteria for admissions into various courses offered by RGU are as follows:
- For UG Courses, candidates must have scored 45% -50% in High school & Intermediate.
- Candidates must have passed graduation with 45% -50% marks for PG courses.
- For MA, M.Sc and Com, Candidates with graduation degrees under the 10+2+3 pattern from RGU or UGC-recognized universities can apply.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 45% marks in Major/Honours or 50% in Pass course in the concerned discipline or as one of the elective subjects.
- For BCA 10+2 with Math/statistics is a compulsory subject or 3 years diploma in Technology or engineering.
- For MCA, BCA, or any other bachelor’s degree with Maths/Statistics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
- For M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) B.Tech or B.E or M.Sc in Computer Science/IT or MCA from a recognized institution.
- For M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) B.Tech or Electronics Engineering or MSc. in Electronics or IETE or AMIETE graduate.
- For MBA & MSW Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in any discipline.
- For M.Phil&Ph.D candidates should hold a master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned subject from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks. Final year students can also apply for the entrance test but are requested to produce their qualifying certificate before the announcement of entrance test results.
Note- Candidates can refer to the prospectus available on the official site for further information regarding eligibility criteria for other courses.
Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 How to Apply
Interested candidates can fill out the application form for Rajiv Gandhi University. Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 application form can be accessed online or offline mode.
To fill application form candidates can follow the below following steps.
Read the guidelines below to complete the Rajiv Gandhi University 2024 application form online.
- Visit the official website.
- Choose the tab from ’UG/PG/Diploma courses.
- Then click the ‘New User to Register Click Here’ link.
- Enter nationality, name, DOB, email Id, and valid mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- An email carrying the application form link will be sent to the candidates on their registered email Id.
- Click on that link and start the application form-filling process.
- Fill in your details, qualification details, scorecard details, etc.
- Submit the details and the application number will be generated.
- Now, click on ‘Upload Images’ and select the images to upload.
- Pay the requisite application fee by selecting the appropriate payment mode.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the final application form.
- Keep the printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
If you have any other Questions related to Rajiv Gandhi University 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.