Latest Applications Open 2024:
The NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) is the conducting body of NPAT, the Official entrance examination of India. The NPAT is commonly known as NMIMS Programs after Twelfth, which is conducted to provide various undergraduate and integrated programs for candidates.
NPAT is held by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore, and Navi Mumbai campuses.
NPAT 2020 Exam will be held on the 2nd week of May 2024. The NPAT is also conducted for five years of integrated MBA programs for candidates, and those who want to appear for this examination can fill out the application form through online mode. The candidates can check the complete details of NMIMS NPAT through this article, including NMIMS NPAT Exam Preparation.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Exam Preparation
The NMIMS NPAT Exam Preparation can be done by picking the syllabus of NMIMS NPAT, and those candidates who want to appear for this exam, have to choose the preparation books for a better result. Before the examination, candidates must ensure their preparation is going well.
Picking the old question paper and solving it can also be helpful for candidates to give this entrance examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The last year’s question paper should be solved by candidates for better preparation for the examination.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Last-Minute Tips
All those candidates have participated in NPAT; they can make the best of their efforts over the last few weeks/months/years is just a week away, and they have to be ready for the D-DAY.
The candidates get the faculty, seniors, subject matter experts, and coaches for better preparation for the examination. Still, they also must have to give valuable advice, all this while enhancing section-wise performance.
The following are specific tips for NMIMS NPAT mentioned below for candidates preparing for this examination.
Tips for Before One Week of Exam
- The participating candidates have to give mock tests for analyzing them to give the examination. By taking 5 mocks in the next three days at the rate of 2 mocks per day is not going to provide any important profits. It will raise fatigue and create undue excitement in the mind of candidates. So, they have to take a test in the morning and check it in the evening. This practice should be done every day.
- Candidates must prefer the challenging questions from previous mock tests and selected ones from past papers/study material. So with this help, candidates will be able to track these questions.
- Candidates should not have to go on multiple websites to check the exam preparation tips because it can create confusion in the mind of candidates. So, don’t get swayed by what happened in NPAT and start drawing parallels for this year. By the way, NPAT 2015 cut-off was 106/150.
- The applicants should not have to go intimidated by previous years’ cut-offs and start calculating ‘ideal’ attempt and ‘ideal’ accuracy. The focus of the candidates should be maximizing the raw score. Candidates should be satisfied that they have reached the peak of their potential.
- Before the day of the exam, candidates should not have to take a single mock test, and they can do anything except the exam preparation.
- Candidates should have to take a solid night’s sound sleep before one day of examination and not have to do a night out.
Tips For the Day of the Exam
- Candidates have to wear and eat most comfortably and reach to the test centre well on the perfect time and make sure that they have carried their admitted card to avoid the last-minute rush.
- The candidates will certainly get a rush, and flocks of students will be discussing with each other about being comfortable or depressed about the upcoming test at the examination centre. But candidates have to avoid such discussions and just feel confident about their own preparedness.
- Students will get 48 seconds per question on average in this 120 min test. Pick up that section in which they are most comfortable. Irrespective of the order in which you attempt sections, maintain strict self-discipline of section-wise timing in your mind.
High scorers generally spend these section-wise time durations –
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability (50Q) – 35-40 minutes
- English (50Q) – 30-35 minutes
- Reasoning & General Intelligence (50Q) – 40-45 minutes
- An attempt questions – 5-10 minutes
Candidates have to keep their eye on marked review questions. They may want to revisit them in the last few minutes to make intelligent guesses. Also, attempt those questions which are not marked. By preferring it, candidates will reduce the risk of getting them wrong, boosting overall attempts without undue compromise on accuracy.
Students have to remember the number of attempts alone or the accuracy alone will matter, and the total raw score will impact overall rank. In any case, wild, random guessing is a strict no-no.
Candidates typically get stuck in the LR section and lose track of time. While there are no section-level cut-offs, disproportionate time spent on LR will consume the time available to attempt easier questions. Thus, this section can be a make or break and may eventually decide your admission prospects.
After completing the examination, candidates should have to be prepared for surprises and remember, if they are surprised by them, others will be too. It’s just a matter of who handles them better.
If you any queries regarding NMIMS NPAT 2024 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.