Latest Applications Open 2024:
Odisha Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released in December 2023. Candidates failing the application will be rejected. Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.) is a 2- year undergraduate program tracked for contenders involved in the sphere of Nursing.
Nurses are healthcare professionals who are qualified in taking care of patients, treating them, and assisting doctors in treatment and surgery. Successful graduates of the course are lent in nursing educational administrations, fields of clinical nursing, and public health nursing in civic settings.
Lessons in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.) course are communicated through classroom and clinic-based teaching and educational visits. The average annual salary presented to positive postgraduates of the field ranges between INR 3 and 5 lacs.
Odisha Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Odisha P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Highlight
Odisha P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicant as per notifications.
Odisha Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form will be released in the August 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The Application fee of Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five
Hundred only), excluding bank charges as applicable.
- The application fee can be pay through Net Banking/ Card payments / Other payment modes (SBI Branch or NEFT / RTGS or UPI).
- The facility for submission of Online application is also available at the nearest centers i.e. CSC (Common Service Centre) at Gram Panchayat level /Community Health Centre (CHC) at Block level/CDM& PHO office at District level.
Odisha P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- The Candidates must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age as of 31.12.2023.
- Students have passed in the subject of PCB & English individually and must have obtained a minimumof45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examinations (10+2).
- Candidate’s belongings to SC/ST, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45 % as stated above.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- Candidates have to pass 10+2 examinations in Science (physics, chemistry & Biology) conducted by the National Institute of Open School with 45% marks are also eligible to apply.
- Must be a domicile / permanent resident/native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha. ( for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt quota seats in private nursing institutions recognized by ONMRC).
- Both female/male candidates are eligible to apply for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- Only 10% reservation for male candidates out of total seats.
Registration with Nurses Council:
- Applicants need to also be Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwives or corresponding with any of the State Nursing Registration Councils.
- Candidates must be Medically fit.
Odisha P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admission Process
The admission process for the course is wide-ranging, as many institutes have their very own criteria and processes of admission. Admission to the course is most repeatedly based on the contender’s gotten merit at the 10+2 level and in the GNM course.
Correspondingly, part of the admission method is selection tests (aptitude test, interview, written test, etc.), grounded on performance in which, contenders are selected seats.
Odisha P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the selected college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
What is Post Basic B.Sc? Nursing?
Nursing, beyond a profession, is an opening to serve and extravagance patients and is so right associated with social change and impact.
The INC (Indian Nursing Council) is the authorized body that governs all sides of nursing education in India. The course complies with the syllabus agreed using the INC.
Nursing plays an essential role in the healthcare transfer arrangement of the culture. Odisha is the initial state in the country to have a completely practical Directorate of Nursing with effect from Dt. 18.02.2013.
Directorate of Nursing is one of the Directorates in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of Govt of Odisha. The Directorate of Nursing is the central body from which all actions relating to Nursing are accomplished.
This embraces all linking nursing and midwifery practices, extending the Primary Health care and execution of the Millennium Development Goal on the reduction of Maternal and Child mortality.
Post Basic B.Sc. The nursing (P.B.B.Sc.) program is a holistic mix of classroom lectures and hands-on practical sessions. The broad objectives of this program are to:
- offer an opportunity to all the desiring nurses for the advancement of knowledge and skills needed in answering to the varying health needs of the society.
- stimulate nurses to preserve and keep up with the medical ability for providing quality services.
- progress teaching, directorial, and research skills.
- help personal and professional growth for better occasions in the sphere of Nursing.
Nurses are healthcare specialists who are involved in healthcare. They work under the guidance of qualified doctors and perform medical assistance as specialists, educators, superintendents, and others.
Capable nurses find decent jobs in both management and isolated sectors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and the Armed Forces, in many healthcare wetland systems run utilizing the Government, targeting precise communities and rustic ones.
For any other queries about Odisha P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!