Latest Applications Open 2023:
VNMKV Admission 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET (UG) 2023. VNMKV is commonly known as the Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Agricultural University. In the year 1972, the Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Agricultural University (VNMKV) was established by the official authorities. The Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Agricultural University (VNMKV) is one of Maharashtra’s famous four Agriculture Universities.
The UGC, ICAR, AIU, and NAAS recognize the VNMKV. It is a state university which is located in the city of Parbhani, Maharashtra. The official authorities of the Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Agricultural University (VNMKV) had established the university with a major aim to providing opportunities to deserving applicants in getting an education in the field of Agriculture, Allied Sciences and Humanities.
In this article, the applicants will get more exact details about the VNMKV 2023 such as important events and their Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Fee, Results, and many more.
VNMKV Admission 2023 Notification – Admission Started
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
VNMKV 2023 Important Dates
The information about the VNMKV 2023 Important Dates and events are not available as the authorities have not yet disclosed it. However, we recommend that the applicants go through the official website as the official authorities will update the complete date about the VNMKV 2023 Important Dates on the official website.
For NTA CUET (UG)
|CUET Registration 2023
|Start the application process||9th February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||9th – 11th April 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||1st – 3rd April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st – 31st May 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st – 7th June 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–|
|Final answer key||–|
For the reference of the applicants who want to apply for the admission process, in this section we have provided the information about the VNMKV 2023 Application Form.
- VNMKV Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released through NTA CUET (UG) 2023.
- The VNMKV 2023 Application Form will be updated on the official website by the official authorities of the university
- The applicants who want to apply for the admission process need to get the application form by visiting the official website.
- On the official website, applicants can get the VNMKV 2023 Application Form link.
- The applicants must download the VNMKV 2023 Application Form from the official website.
- Then the applicants will have to start filling the VNMKV 2023 Application Form by providing details such as personal, educational, contact, academic, and other details.
- One needs to ensure that they provide all the details correctly in the VNMKV 2023 Application Form.
- False information in the VNMKV 2023 Application Form will lead to rejection of the applicant’s application.
- Once the applicant is sure that he or she have provided all the information correctly then they need to make the payment of the application fee.
- Then the applicants will have to complete the application process by submitting the duly filled VNMKV 2023 Application Form along with necessary documents to the university by post or courier or in person.
The basic details about the VNMKV 2023 Application Fee are as mentioned below in this section for the applicants to refer to.
|Category of the applicant||Amount|
|General category||Rs 1000/*|
|Reserved category||Rs 600/-|
Mode of Payment: Online Mode (SBI Challan or internet banking) or offline mode (Demand Draft)
Note: The SBI Challan should be made in favour of the University or the DD should be drawn in favour of “Financial Advisor, MCAER, Pune to be paid at Pune”.
VNMKV 2023 Eligibility Criteria
One should check the below-mentioned details related to the VNMKV 2023 Eligibility Criteria before applying for admission.
- Nationality: Only the citizen of India are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The applicants over 17 years of age can apply.
- Qualification: The applicant should have completed the HSC exam (class 12th) to get admission to UG courses. To get admission in PG courses, one must have completed a Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
- Stream: The qualifying exam should have been completed from a Science Stream
- Mandatory Subjects: One should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects in the HSC.
- Recognition: The applicant must have completed their HSC exam from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education
Note: Applicants are advised to go through the official website for more details.
List of Courses Offered by VNMKV 2023
- B.Sc. Agricultural Business Management Hons (3 years)
- Ph.D. in Food Technology (4 years)
- B.Tech Biotechnology (4 years)
- B.Sc. Community Science Hons (3 years)
- B.Sc. Agriculture Hons (4 years)
- B.Tech Agricultural Engineering (4 years)
- B.Tech Food Technology (4 years)
- B.Sc. Horticulture Hons (4 years)
- M.Sc. Family Resource Management (2 years)
- M.Sc. Foods and Nutrition (2 years)
- M.Sc. Human Development and Family Studies (2 years)
- M.Tech Food Technology (2 years)
- Ph.D. Foods and Nutrition (3 years)
- MBA Agriculture (2 years)
VNMKV 2023 Entrance Exam
The official authorities of the VNMKV University have not disclosed the details related to the VNMKV 2023 Entrance Exam.
So we request applicants to update their knowledge about the VNMKV 2023 Entrance Exam from the official website. the official authorities will release the complete details about the VNMKV 2023 Entrance Exam on the official website itself for the applicants.
VNMKV 2023 Selection Process
The basic details related to the VNMKV 2023 Selection Process are mentioned in this section for the applicants to refer to. The one who needs to apply for the admission process must complete the application process by filling and submitting the application form and paying the application fee.
Other than that the applicants will also have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institution in order to get admission to the university. The official authorities will prepare merit on the basis of the marks scored by the applicants in the past qualifying exam. And the selection of the applicants to provide admission in UG and PG courses will be done through merit.
However, the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board will organize a CET for the applicants to provide admission. However, the ICAR will also organize a Joint Entrance Exam for the applicants to provide admission. And then the authorities will prepare a final merit list. And the applicants will get admission to the courses on the basis of their scores and merit.
If you any queries regarding VNMKV Admission 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.