Latest Applications Open 2024:
BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Banaras Hindu University 2024, commonly denoted as BHU; once known as Central Hindu College, is a central public university in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was recognized in 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya. It is the only university with IIT on its campus called IIT (BHU). Interested contenders will have to undergo NEET, which will be directed using the National Testing Agency (NTA) to take entrance into Medical and Dental colleges following the directives of the Ministry of Ayush.
Medical education in Varanasi, the oldest living city in the world, dates from the existence of Sushruta 500 BC. This is correspondingly the past of Medical education in India. The inordinate discourse – ‘Sushruta Samhita’, is a living signal of aids to Medical education that originated in Varanasi; Sushruta was the primary to perform body divisions and labelled little operating instruments and surgical procedures.
Possibly it is a continuation of this old perspective that Medical education at Banaras Hindu University took root in 1920 with the formation of the Department of Ayurveda under the Faculty of Oriental Learning and Theology (1922-1927). Here, from this article, applicants will get detailed information wh, ich includes BHU -M. Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2024 Notification – Application Form
BHU -M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024 Quick Links
|BHU M.Pharma (Ay) Notification
|BHU M.Pharma (Ay) Application/Registration
|BHU M.Pharma (Ay) Important Dates
BHU -M.Pharma (Ayurveda) Highlights
|BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda)
|Banaras Hindu University M.Pharma (Ayurveda)
|To be announced
|Medical education at Banaras Hindu University
BHU -M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024 Important Dates
The necessary information related to the important events and dates is cited below for the applicants:
|Last date for submission of online application forms
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key by email
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024 Application form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Candidates are required to open the university’s official website and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus areis check, candidates must begin filling outup the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars, such as personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photographs and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the university’s official website.
- Candidates must fill out the Application Form appropriately and adequately with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) Application Fee 2024
The important details related to the application fee are cited below for the candidates:
- The official authorities will discuss the particulars of the application fee on the university’s official website with the applicants.
- Applicants need a copy of the payment validation receipt, which the system will produce.
Rs. 1000/- in case of General and OBC category
Rs. 750/- in the case of SC and ST categories
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The critical information about the Eligibility Criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 or the corresponding examination in English
- 50% marks for the General category;
- 45% marks for the Physically challenged (PC) General category;
- 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and individual Physically challenged category.
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024 Merit List
The Merit List has been equipped from the list of aspirants who registered themselves at the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, based on the AIAPGET 2019 ranking. It was shown on the IMS website/poster board on September 04, 2019.
The applicant must check their merit rank and make themselves exist during counselling. No discrete call letters will be referred to the capable contenders for attending the counselling.
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. On the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Aspirants need to open the university’s official website with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use details to check the results.
It is informed to download the result and get a copy. On the results, officials will grant admission to the candidates.
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024 Counseling
In the counselling round, applicants must open a particular link and fill out the registration form to partake.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counselling round. When the counselling round is done, applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website.
When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
The contenders in order of Merit List will be named for counselling. The portion will be ended on the merit-cum-choice basis as per the Merit List provided based on AIA-PGET- 2019. The Merit List will be put on the website.
The entrant will be directed to check their merit rank and present themselves during counselling. No discrete call letters will be sent to the qualified contenders for appearing in the counselling.
Seats Available for BHU
The details of the seats available under the Institutional Quota are listed below:
|Ayurveda Samhita and Sidhant
|UR-1, OBC-1, ST-1
|Mano Vigyan and Manas Roga
|Prasuti Tantra and Stree Roga
|Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
|Rog Nidan Evam Vikriti Vigyan
|Shalakya Tantra (Netra Roga)
For any other questions about BHU M. Pharma (Ayurveda) 2024, comment below in the box.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.