Latest Applications Open 2024:
The MICAT has been structured to interpret the analytical and verbal ability, logical reasoning, divergent thinking, written communication skills, creative potential, and general awareness regarding modern society and industry matters of media, marketing, advertising, and business.
The syllabus of the MICAT 2024 will consist of topics you will be required to go through for better exam preparation. Without knowing the topics and chapters, including the syllabus, it becomes too difficult to analyze the level of preparation, and it can’t be known how much progress you will be making with your exam study.
The last year’s question papers, coaching institutes will be recommending the topics vital for the exam. To grasp a better understanding and secure high marks in the exam, you must prepare the list as per the section covering the syllabus and begin their preparation with the one you find difficult to deal with. The syllabus has been made available on this page for anyone looking for it.
MICAT 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus has been distributed into six parts-
- Psychometric Test
- Descriptive Test.
- Verbal Ability.
- Quantitative Ability.
- General Awareness.
- Divergent-Convergent Reasoning
- MICAT syllabus for Psychometric Test
- The psychometric test measures the behavioural and characteristic attributes of the students. Based on the last year’s question paper, this section included a total of 35 Questions.
- The Psychometric Test consists of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs), and the students must answer all the questions. The psychometric test fundamentally will be comprised of three types of questions. The questions will be a pattern as per the statement, with no correct or incorrect answers.
- Students may choose options like Strongly Agree, strongly disagree, and Moderately Agree. The test may also consist of questions on personality attributes where students can choose the most appropriate one. Further, Psychometric tests will consist of questions where students have to prioritise their answers.
MICAT Syllabus for Verbal Ability
- Verbal ability will include questions based on English usage or grammar, Sentence correction, Synonyms and antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Analogies, Idioms, One-word substitution, and Jumbled paragraphs.
MICAT Syllabus for Quantitative Ability
- In this section, candidates should prepare the following topics.
|Geometry (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cones etc)||Ratios and Proportion|
|Heights & Distance||Percentages|
|Profit & Loss||Averages, Time-Speed-Distance|
|Work and time||Number system|
|HCF – LCM||Geometric Progression|
|Arithmetic progression||Arithmetic mean|
|Geometric mean||Harmonic mean|
|Median and Mode||Number Base System|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest||Venn Diagram|
|Probability||Permutations & Combinations|
|Calendar, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers||Maxima & Minima Progression|
MICAT Syllabus 2024 for General Awareness
This section estimates students based on knowledge of GK and cent matters. They must be well-familiar with the current affairs of the last three or six months. The questions are asked on the topics provided below-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Literature||Indian Constitution, Nation, and States|
MICAT Syllabus for Divergent – Convergent Reasoning
This section is comprised of structured questions to help the students have a problem-solving approach. There will be questions asked on verbal and non-verbal reasoning. The questions will have a designation on the following topics –
|Data Sufficiency||Sequence and Series|
|Statement – Assumption||Visual Reasoning and Word Association|
If you have any other queries about MICAT Syllabus 2024, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.