Latest Applications Open 2023:
Andhra University organizes the B.Ed Entrance Test for the acceptance in 2-year distance education B.Ed. program. The exam is expected to have performed in the last week of July 2023. B.Ed entrance test is of 120 minutes in which the candidate needs to answer 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. The application form must be completed to apply for an exam. Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation and meet all the other eligibility criteria to implement. Flick to check in detail on the application process, Eligibility Criteria, syllabus, exam more information, and so on.
Andhra University is one of the oldest and first living quarters and teaching-cum-affiliating University. The principal focus of the university is post-graduate teaching and research. It was formed in 1926. Currently, the university is offering 313 courses in Arts, Commerce, Management, Science & Technology, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Education.
In 1972, Andhra University started Distance Education on campus, At This Time, It offers Certificate Courses to Post Graduate and Professional Courses for distance education. It is an accredited university under UGC and its distance school is also recognized by the Distance Education Bureau of University Grants Commission.
AU Distance Education B.Ed 2023 Highlights
AU Distance Education B.Ed 2023 Exam Date
Candidates can verify the schedule for the Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed2019-2023 from the table given below.
The Detailed Information about Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2023 Application Form is mentioned below.
- Candidates can get the Application Form through the official website, andhrauniversity.edu.in, and submit it prematurely to “The Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University”.
- Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be Releasing in July 2023.
- The Application Form can be Fill in Online Mode.
- The application form has to be submitted by the candidates in conjunction with the application fee.
The anticipated fee for Application Form is Rs 500/- for all category job applicants.
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to make payment via Demand Draft.
Documents Required to be Attached with the Application Form
- Service Certificate from MEO/DEO/Concerned Employer.
- Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- S.C. or equivalent certificate with Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (if required).
- . Two Self-Addressed envelopes of 11” X 5” size.
Details to be Filled in the Application Form
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Parent/Husband
- Date of Birth
- Details of Qualifying examination.
- Details of teaching experience.
- Methodology subject
- Payment Details
- Examination Centre
AU Distance Education B.Ed 2023 Eligibility criteria
To apply, candidates must meet the standards of eligibility. Check the eligibility criteria for the B.Ed distance learning program in greater detail from the below-given points.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must hold a graduate degree in any stream from an accredited university.
- Marks: To apply for the B.Ed program, applicants must have at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Experience: The candidate will have to have two (2) years of teaching experience in government/recognized elementary school/ upper primary school/ Educational Institution as of 30th June 2023.
- B.Ed Entrance Exam: It is mandatory to qualify for the B.Ed entrance exam performed by the School of Distance Education of Andhra University.
Note: The exam is being carried out to admit In-Service teachers of Andhra Pradesh into the B.Ed program. However, if an adequate number of teachers are unavailable from Andhra Pradesh, then teachers from other states subject to eligibility are considered to be for admission.
AU Distance Education B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam is conducted to examine an applicant’s thinking ability, to check the candidate’s verbal and communicative skills, and to evaluate the teaching aptitude of a candidate. The main focus of the test is accurate. Candidates can check the exam pattern of the B.Ed entrance test from the below in the light points.
- Duration of Exam: B.Ed entrance exam is a total of 2 hours (120 minutes) examination.
- The medium of Test: English and Telugu.
- Type of Questions: All the questions are multiple-choice or objective-based.
- Number of Questions: There is a total number of 150 questions.
- Sections: The question paper is made up of three (3) sections. Part A consists of General English. Part B is made up of General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude and Part C consist of Methodology Subject.
- Marks: Each question was transporting one (1) mark. Therefore, the test is of a total number of 150 marks.
AU Distance Education 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for the exam from below.
Part A – General English
Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling
Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms
Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound, and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech, and Indirect Speech.
Part B – General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
General knowledge of the environment and society
Questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially about History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy, and Scientific Research.
Teaching requires certain characteristics like the ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognize individual differences, etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence.
Part-C- One of the following subjects to have opted
Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology)
Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics, and Economics).
Govt. College for Men, Srikakulam; (2) MR College for Education, Vizianagaram; (3) Adithya College of Education, Kakinada; (4) IASE Govt. College, Rajahmundry; (5) DNR College of Education, Bhimavaram; (6) AL College of Education, Guntur; (7) School of Distance Education, AU, Visakhapatnam.
The number of seats is limited. The rule of the reservation will be monitored as per the norms of the University.
AU Distance Education 2023 Admit Card
Candidates have to carry the hall ticket/admit card to the exam center on the day of examination. Candidates are banned to enter the exam hall without a hall ticket. It may be obtained from the official website of the university.
AU Distance Education 2023 Admission
Applicant must be qualified in the theB.Ed. Entrance Test’ carried out by School of Distance Education.
For any other quires about Andhra University Distance Education 2023, you can leave your question below in the box.