GCET 2018 Admit Card – Goa GCET Hall Ticket & Exam Instructions Given Here
The Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) is the state level entrance examination, which is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education and those candidates are seeking to get admission into the various courses of Goa Institute, they can fill the application form of GCET to give the examination. Candidates have to score the qualified marks in the examination of GCETY to get admission through counseling.
The candidates can complete their various courses from the Goa institute and that courses are known as Engineering (B.E.), Pharmacy (B. PHARM.), Architecture (B.ARCH), Homeopathy (B.H.M.S), Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.) and Allied Health Sciences (B.P.T., B.O.T., B.Opt. B.Sc.M.I.T., B.Sc.A.T.) B.Sc. in Nursing.
Through this content, the applicants will be able to get complete information of GCET in which includes GCET Participating Colleges.
GCET Admit Card
The GCET Admit Card will be available from the admission committee after submitting the application form. Those applicants have submitted their application form with the late fee can get their admit card till the last week of April. Candidates those filled the application forms with late fee can get their admit card till 27th April 2018. The admission committee will not send admit card to any candidate individually by post. Without photo admit card no candidate will be permitted to sit in the examination hall. The written exam of GCET will be conducted on 8th May (Physics & Chemistry) & 9th May (Mathematics). GCET result will be published within a month after the examination.
GCET Admit Card Important Dates (Tentative)
Following are the important dates of GCET has mentioned below for candidates
|1||Start date for submission of application form||1st week of April, 2018|
|2||Start Date for Collecting Admit Card||1st week of April, 2018|
|3||Last date to submit the application without late fee||2nd week of April, 2018|
|4||Last date to collect Admit card without late fee||2nd week of April, 2018|
|5||Last date to fill application with late fee of Rs 1500||Last week of April, 2018|
|6||Last date to collect Admit card after paying late fee||Last week of April, 2018|
|7||GCET Exam date||2nd week of May, 2018|
Procedure to download GCET Admit Card
The GCET Admit card can be downloading by candidates by following this procedure and they will get their admit card
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education GCET.
- Candidates can either download the GCET Admit card through Application number or through login.
- To download through login, the candidate has to enter registration Email ID and password for registered candidates only.
- To download through Application number, Candidates just need to enter application number and click on submit button to view admit card.
- Candidate needs to download the admit card and take print copy of the same and keep it safe for further use.
Documents to carry with GCET Admit card
The candidates have to carry some important documents, which have mentioned below. It is mandatory to bring in the examination hall along with the admit card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Any other authentic document which proves identity
Important instructions for GCET Admit Card
Following are the important instruction has mentioned below for candidates regarding GCET admit card and they have to check and follow it.
- Candidates should have to check the admit card details and if any details will be wrong, then the candidates can contact with the officials.
- Aspirants should be present at the examination center before 30 minutes of examination with the mandatory documents.
- To avoid the last minute hassle, applicants need to visit at their allotted before a day of examination and it will be easy for them to give the examination.
- Candidates have to be careful regarding the examination instruction, which will be given on the admit card.
GCET Exam Centers
|S.No||Goa CET 2017 Exam Centre||Centre Code||Exam Centre Address|
|1.||Tiswadi Cujira(Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|2.||Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|3.||Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Hr. Secondary School|
|4.||Navelim||13||Rosary College/Higher Secondary School of Arts & Commerce|
|5.||Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|6.||Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|7.||Ponda 1||16||A.J. De Almeida High School|
|8.||Ponda (Farmagudi)||17||G. V. Ms. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|9.||Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|10.||Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School|
|11.||Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|12.||Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|13.||Sanquelim||22.||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|14.||Cuncolim||23.||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|15.||Dharbandora||24.||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|