Latest Applications Open 2024:
JEE Main 2024 Session 1 Application Form has been available on 1st November 2023. JEE Main 2024 is Conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this exam, candidates can obtain admission to various UG engineering positions offered by all IIT and NIT throughout the country. To begin the registration process for JEE Main 2024 Session-I, aspiring candidates should visit the official JEE Main website, which is typically located at https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. Once on the website, candidates need to create an account by providing essential information such as their name, email address, mobile number, and date of birth.
After successfully creating an account, candidates can log in to access the JEE Main application form. This form is a crucial part of the admission process and requires candidates to input a range of information, including personal details, academic qualifications, and other relevant data. It’s important to fill out this form accurately and comprehensively to ensure a smooth application process.
As part of the application process, candidates will need to upload scanned copies of important documents, including their photograph and signature, adhering to the prescribed format and size requirements. Following this, candidates should proceed to make the necessary payment for the JEE Main application fee. Payment can typically be made using credit/debit cards, net banking, or through an e-challan. In this article, we have compiled the detailed application process to facilitate candidates so they can know how to apply for JEE Main 2024.
JEE Main 2024 Application Form – Available
JEE Main Online Registration 2024
JEE Main Online Registration for JEE Main 2024 Session-I has been started on 1st November 2023. JEE Main 2024 Registration filling the last Date until 2nd March 2024. Applicants can complete the application online through the official website.
JEE Main 2024 Session-II Application Form will be available on 2nd February 2024. A hard copy of the application form is not received. Applicants can complete the Application Form. An Aadhaar card is required to complete the application form. Candidates must also reserve a place for the exam online by completing the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The entire application process has only three steps:
- STEP 1 – Application Form
- STEP 2 – Upload Image
- STEP 3 – Fee Payment
STEP – 1: Fill Application Form
STEP – 1.1: Visit Official Website
- Log on to the official site of JEE Main 2024. (Link will be given above)
- Click on the link to apply for JEE Main 2024
STEP – 1.2: Read Instructions
- Read the Aadhar Card details.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the checkbox and proceed to apply online. [see image below]
STEP 1.3: Fill out the Authentication Form
- Fill in the Nationality, State of Eligibility, State, and Identification No. (Aadhaar details), D.O.B, Gender, security pin (case-sensitive), and submit the button. [see image below]
STEP – 1.4: Fill JEE Main Application Details
- Exam Related Details: Fill in the exam details like applying for, mode of examination, exam centre, and exam medium.
- Personal Details: Fill in the personal details like name, father/mother name, state of eligibility, category, DOB, nationality, gender, and place of residence.
- Academic Details: Fill in the fields for academic details like year of passing, school board, etc.
- Guardians Details: Fill in the guardians’ qualifications, occupation, and annual income.
- Choose Password: Create the password, enter the security pin, and click the “NEXT” button. [see image below]
STEP – 1.5: Review Page
You will be redirected to this review page. You may change your details by pressing the “edit credential” button or go to the “final submit” button.
STEP – 1.6: Verify Mobile No. & Mail ID
- Now click on verify the mobile number.
- Enter the verification code sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the security pin & press submit.
- After clicking on verify mail ID, enter the verification code sent to your registered mail ID.
- Enter the security pin & press submit.
STEP – 2: Upload Images
- Click on the button for “UPLOAD SCANNED IMAGES”.
- Upload the photos and signatures one by one.
- Click on the preview button and change if found not OK.
- Make the final upload and go to the next step.
STEP – 2.1: Prepare Scanned Images
This step will include the procedure to upload the images (signature of the applicant, signature, and photograph of the parents, and other necessary elements). Before completing the application form, you must collect the tenth page of the class and the following information to complete this step:
- The photograph should be passport size with the name and date of taking the photograph.
- The photograph should be colored or b/w with a transparent background (prefer white/blue).
- It should be a scanned image in jpg or jpeg format.
- Spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- The size should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height).
- The file size should be more than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- The photograph should be clear (without blur or smudge).
- The candidates’ signatures (candidates and parents) should be done only as they may be checked frequently.
- A signature will be accepted on the white page only.
- Take the white sheet and mark the box size as 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
- Sign inside the box.
- The scanned image is in jpeg/jpg format.
- Crop-only box area.
- Save in file size is not less than 1 kb and not more than 30 kb.
STEP – 3: Fee Payment
Here we are discussing how to remit the application fee:
- Click on the link of ‘Fee Payment’.
- Click on “Go for Payment”.
- Select the mode of payment as via credit/debit card/Paytm or via depositing fee in cash in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI bank through e-challan.
Select the payment gateway if the examination fee is paid through credit/debit cards.
- Select the payment gateway if the examination fee is paid through credit/debit cards.
- When selecting a challan, an e-Challan containing specific details of the candidate and the amount to be paid will be generated.
- The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank for payment.
- The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- Now, click on “Click here to go home”.
- After successful payment, the candidates (those who opted for the CBT exam) have to select/choose the exam date.
- Candidates also have to book their slot/date (In case of opting for a computer-based examination).
- Candidates should secure their user ID, password, and application form number for further communication, as it may be entertained until the end of the admission procedure.
Select the Exam Date and press Submit
- Now click on the Homepage.
- Click on print the acknowledgment page.
- If the acknowledgement page is not generated after payment of the fee, then the transaction is cancelled. The amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account within a week. However, the candidate has to make another transaction till the Acknowledgment Page is not generated.
- After confirming the fee deposited from the Bank, the candidate can print the Acknowledgment Page by logging into their account again.
- If the Acknowledgment Page is not generated, the candidate should contact the concerned bank/branch to update his/her transaction.
- Now safely log out the window.
If you have any queries about How to Apply for JEE Main 2024, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.
Hello, I am Sunil Kushwaha, a passionate UG degree holder in Science with a keen interest in educational news. With my dedication to education and vast knowledge, I keep updated with the latest developments in the National & State entrance examinations and tests.
Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in National & State entrance examinations and tests.