Latest Applications Open 2023:
IGNTU 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET 2023. IGNTU is referred to as Indira Gandhi National Tribal University it is a Central University.
It offers degree, diploma, and certificate programs to eligible candidates at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and doctorate (Ph.D.) levels. No entrance test is for admission to the undergraduate courses, but the IGNTU University can conduct an entrance test for PG courses.
Candidates will get admission based on marks obtained in the last qualifying exam. Here, candidates can check IGNTU 2023 complete details like the Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Results, and How to apply.
IGNTU Admission 2023 Notification – Admission Started
IGNTU 2023 Highlights
|Full-Form||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University|
|Courses Offered||MBA, M.A.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Address||Lal Pur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh 484886|
IGNTU 2023 Important Dates
We have provided the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Admission Schedule 2023. The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University conducts the admissions every year in August. Stay tuned to the official website for the latest updates and notifications about the IGNTU Admission 2023 important dates.
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2023||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023||June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2023||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2023|
|Result||July 2023||July 2023|
IGNTU 2023 Application Form
All the candidates planning to get admission at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University can apply online and fill the Application Form & fee online on or before the last date.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IGNTU 2023 Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses.
- Candidates will need to visit the official website if they want to apply to get admission at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University.
- Candidates must fill the Application Form correctly otherwise, it will be considered incomplete.
- Candidates can also fill out the application form offline.
- For more details about IGNTU 2023 application form & fee, visit the official website.
- Candidates should make ready their passport-size photograph and signature for uploading.
- Candidates have to keep their printed copies of the Application Form.
IGNTU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility requirements differ for various courses. Below, we mention the IGNTU Entrance eligibility 2023 for some popular IGNTU courses.
The applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the IGNTU Admission 2023.
Here we provide you with the IGNTU Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for all the UG & PG courses offered at this university.
- The candidates who will apply for postgraduate courses should have a graduation degree and the candidates who want to apply for undergraduate courses must be 12th passed with the relevant subject.
- For more details about the eligibility criteria for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University visit the official website.
IGNTU 2023 How to Apply
Candidates who want admission need to fill application on the official website of IGNTU. The application form of IGNTU is made available online as well as offline mode.
Candidates will need to follow the procedure to fill the IGNTU application carefully according to mentioned in the brochure.
The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Navigate the official website.
- Click on ‘Online Application’.
- After that click on the ‘Fee Payment’ tab and pay the fee.
- Click on the ‘Initiate Payment’ button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Select the payment option and click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- On submission of the application fee a ’registration ID’ will be generated.
- Use the payment ID to fill the application form.
- After payment candidates can also check their payment status by clicking on the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’ tab.
- Fill in all the details asked therein carefully and accurately.
- After that click on the ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit’ button.
- Upload the scanned images and click on the ‘Save’ button to save the data.
- Click on the “Print Application Form” option and take the printout of it.
If you have any other Questions related to IGNTU 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.