Latest Applications Open 2023:
Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) 2024 Application Form has been released. Symbiosis College of Nursing which is generally known as SCON, was initially set up in the year 2007 with the sole purpose of forming great leaders in the nursing profession by providing unique, advanced Programs according to the market needs.
The SCON has been accepted through the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, and Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. The Programs presented by SCON guarantee common career avenues intended for graduate and post-graduate nurses in the healthcare industry worldwide.
The SCON is concerning the major hospitals of Pune city to offer the clinical and clinical experience needed to be designed for the students pursuing a hospital that is grounded on the academic programs.
Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) 2024 Notification – Application Out
Symbiosis College of Nursing SCON 2024 Important Dates
The important dates of SET are given below.
|Last date for submission of the application form||August 2024|
|Entrance exam and PI-WAT for B. Sc. Nursing & P.B.B.Sc Nursing||August 2024|
|Interview for Selected Candidates||August 2024|
|Merit list||August 2024|
|Commencement of Programs||October 2024|
|Payment of 1st Instalment||At the time of Admission|
|Payment of 2nd Instalment||September 2024|
|Payment of 3rd Instalment||December 2024|
Symbiosis College of Nursing SCON Application Form
Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) 2024 Application Form has been Released. The last date to fill out & submit the application form is in August 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Symbiosis College of Nursing SCON Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for admission intends to be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
- A contender would have qualified in the subjects of PCB and English discretely and must have found a minimum of 45% marks considered in PCB at the succeeding examination i.e, (10+2).
- Besides, for the aspirants from SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks found in PCB, considered in the qualifying examination, stand at 40%.
- English is an essential subject in 10+2 for being entitled to admission to B.Sc. (N).
Aspirants need to be medically fit.
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
- Mark the list of Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary examination
- Original Migration Certificate
- Requisite Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if admission is against reserved category
- Gap Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of change of name, if applicable, supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette Notification.
- Character Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- Experience Certificate
- In the case of candidates employed with government organizations NOC from the competent authorities.
- B.Sc Nursing – 50 Students
- B.B.Sc. Nursing – 60 Students
- M.Sc Nursing – 25 Students
- Advanced Certificate Course in Critical Care Nursing – 60 Students
- Reservation: As per Symbiosis International University norms
- SET exam.
- Personal Interview.
Fee Structure for the Academic Year 2024-24
|Programme Fees For B.Sc. Nursing (Indian Students)||Amount in INR (For Indian Students)|
|1st installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment|
|Due Date of Payment||At the time of Admission||25-Sep-2024||25- Dec-2024|
|Administrative Fees (Non-Refundable)|
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)||₹ 32,000.00||₹31,500.00||₹31,500.00|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||₹ 5000.00||₹ 0.00||₹ 0.00|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||₹ 15,000.00||₹ 0.00||₹ 0.00|
|Hostel Fees (Per Annum)Three Sharing||₹ 47,350.00||₹ 47,350.00||₹ 0.00|
|Mess Fees (Per Annum)||₹ 29,325.00||₹ 29,325.00||₹ 0.00|
Encouraging international understanding through excellent education.
- To instruct the spirit of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ ( the world is one family)
- To play a vital role in knowledge generation and broadcasting
- To encourage ethical and value-based learning
- To substitute the soul of national expansion
- To instruct cross-cultural sensitization
- To advance universal skills among students
- To encourage ingenuity and reassure entrepreneurship
- To enhance employability and play a part in human resource development
- To boost the well-being and wellness of students, run & communal
- To instil sympathy amongst the youth towards the civic and environment
- To yield thought-aggravating leaders for humanity.
About the SCON
The global population is rising, but the number of healthcare workers is decreasing relatively. With more and more nurses migrating abroad, India is facing an acute lack of faculty and clinical practitioners. This necessitates the initialization of further educational societies to cater to the local, national, and global demand for healthcare providers.
Keeping in view the World Health Organization’s (WHO) theme of working together designed for health, Symbiosis trains and develops quality professionals to offer health care services at the usual and towards meet the widespread claim.
Through its revolutionary efforts, the Symbiosis College of Nursing aims to fashion leaders in the nursing profession by providing unique, groundbreaking programs that are approachable to the requirements of the market, bearing in mind the immediate advance in the healthiness maintenance sector in India resting on abroad.
The program high points on a rounded course to nursing maintenance to confirm the outstanding growth of the nursing students. Student nurses are informed to meet the international standards of expertise and keep the extreme type of clinical practice.
For any other queries about Symbiosis College of Nursing 2024, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.