Latest Applications Open 2024:
UPSEE 2024 Entrance Exam Date has been Announced; the Exam will be held on 15th – 31st of May for the UG Course and the 11th – 28th of March 2024 for the PG Course. UPSEE will be conducted Online Mode. UPSEE is organized by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is the UPTU Entrance Exam. This entrance exam is conducted for a first-year degree level & also for lateral entry.
It also offers admission to the lateral entry in B.Tech, B.Pharma, and MCA courses.
UPSEE will be conducted for TWELVE papers with objective multiple-type questions except for the Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of paper 4). The candidates must opt for papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination as mentioned in the clause, subject to their eligibility as per the clause. Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3, and Paper 4 shall be OMR-based Tests only. Papers 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11, and Paper 12 will be Computer Based Test only.
All objective-type questions must be answered on a specially designed OMR answer sheet against the respective question number. The candidate is supposed to select only one choice for the correct answer in each question.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Every objective multiple-type question would carry four marks for each correct answer. More than one answer indicated against the question will be deemed incorrect, and no marks are awarded for the incorrect answer. There will be no negative marking. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately.
Answers in OMR-based examination (Paper 1, Paper 2, paper 3, and Paper 4) are only marked using a ballpoint pen (Black / Blue). For evaluation in these papers, the details filled in by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be treated as final.
Also, Check Below-
UPSEE 2024 Exam Pattern
|Exam Date||15th – 31st May 2024 for UG Course|
11th – 28th March 2024 for PG Course
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Language of exam||English and Hindi|
|The time duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Total marks in the exam||600|
|Total sections in the exam||Physics Chemistry Mathematics|
|Total number of questions in the exam||Physics – 50 Chemistry – 49 Mathematics – 51|
|Marking scheme of exam||For every correct answer – 4 marks will be awarded For wrong answers – there is no negative marking For unanswered questions – no marks will be awarded|
Subject and Question Paper in the Entrance Examination
Paper – 1
There are three subjects in the paper – 1 i.e. Physic, Chemistry, Mathematics. Each physics, chemistry, and Mathematics course has fifty objective-type questions with 150 questions. Total marks for 600.
There are three subjects in the paper – 2, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, biology. Fifty objective types question each of Physics, chemistry, and biology with a total of 150 questions. Total marks for 600.
There are three subjects in the paper – 3, i.e., AG – I, AG – II, and AG – III. Fifty objective-type questions each of AG- I, AG – II and AG – III with a total of 150 questions. Total marks for 600.
Paper – 4
Subjects for paper – 4, i.e., Aptitude Test for Architecture Part – A: Mathematics and Aesthetic sensitivity part – 4 Drawing Aptitude. 50 question types each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions two questions to test drawing aptitude. Total marks for 500.
Paper – 5
Subject for paper – 5, i.e. Aptitude test for General Awareness (BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA). And 75 objective-type questions, total marks for 300.
Paper – 6
The subject for paper – 6, i.e. Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry). 75 objective-type questions. Total marks for 300.
Paper – 7
The subject for paper – 7, i.e., Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry). 75 objective-type questions. Total marks for 300.
Paper – 8
A subject for paper- 8, i.e. Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry). 75 objective-type questions. Total marks for 300.
Paper – 9
The subject for paper- 9, i.e. Aptitude Test for MBA. 100 objective-type questions. Total marks for 400.
Paper – 10
The subject for paper- 10, i.e. Aptitude Test for MCA. 100 objective-type questions. Total marks for 400.
Paper – 11
A subject for paper- 10, i.e. Aptitude Test for MAM. 100 objective-type questions. Total marks for 400.
Paper – 12
The subject for paper- 10, i.e. Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry). 100 objective-type questions. Total marks for 400.
UPSEE 2024 Paper Pattern
|B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)||Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)||Paper 1 or Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only||Paper 3||AG-I, AG-II, and AG-III|
|B.Arch.||Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity Part–B: Drawing Aptitude|
Question Papers required for different Courses
- Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) for Paper – 1
- Tech. (Bio-Technology) for Paper – 1 or Paper – 2
- Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only Paper – 3
- Pharm. For Paper – 1 or Paper – 2
- Arch. For Paper – 4
BHMCT / BFAD/BFA for Paper – 5
- Tech. 2nd Year (for Engineering. Diploma Holders) for Paper – 6
- Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders) for Paper – 7
- Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)for Paper – 8
MBA for Paper – 9
MCA for Paper – 10
MAM (Dual Degree) for Paper -11
Lateral Entry: 2nd Year MCA for Paper – 12
Medium and Mode of Examination Evaluation
All question papers (except part B of paper 4) will carry objective multiple-choice questions. Answers to Paper 1, paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be evaluated by OMR methodology. All question papers for undergraduate admissions (except paper 4) will be in Hindi and English, but in case of any ambiguity, the English version shall be considered final. The candidates appearing in the UPSEE-2016 have the option to answer part B of Paper 4 either in English or in Hindi. In all cases, Standard English numerals must be used.
- For Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category RS.1000
- For SC/ST Category and Female Candidates/ Physically Handicapped Candidates of All the category RS.500
- The examination fee has to be submitted online through Credit / Net Banking /debit Card while submitting the online application. Please note that the bank may charge service charges plus applicable taxes while paying through Credit/Debit card/ Net banking.
Admission for First-Year
The Entrance Examination for admission to the first year of the following courses offered at the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, including other mentioned universities situated in the territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2016-2017, shall be conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Four years B. Tech./B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Course
- Four years B.Pharm. Course
- Five years B.Arch. Course
- Four years BHMCT Course
- Four years BFAD Course
- Four years BFA Courses
- Three years MCA Course
- Two years MBA Course
- Five years integrated MAM Course
If you any queries regarding the UPSEE 2024 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.