Latest Applications Open 2023:
Delhi NEET UG Counseling 2023 3rd Round Allotment Result has been Released on 8th September 2023. 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 18th August 2023. Online Registration has been started on 20th July 2023. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi, will handle the counselling process. Every year the faculty of Medical Sciences at the University of Delhi offers MBBS admission to the University. The admission is based on the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) marks. There is a total of 85% seat quota for the students belonging to Delhi.
The University of Delhi conducts the MBBS course in three medical colleges that are Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), and BDS course at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS). Only female candidates are eligible to be admitted to LHMC.
To participate in the NEET 2023 Counseling, candidates need to fill out the application form on the official website of GGSIPU. The counselling process will commence after the result declaration; the authority will release the merit list, venue, and counselling schedule on the website. It is also done in offline mode. Candidates must present in person at the counselling centre; the counselling will be done in many rounds as per the availability of college seats.
Delhi NEET UG Counseling 2023 – Started
Dates for Delhi NEET Counseling 2023
|All India Quota/Deemed/Central Universities & ESIC|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Registration & Fee Payment Dates,||20th – 25th July 2023|
|Choice filling & Locking Dates||22nd – 26th July 2023|
|Payment Facility last date||25th July 2023|
|Process of seat allotment round 1||27th – 28th July 2023|
|Result of Round 1||29th July 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college||31st July – 4th August 2023|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|New Registration||9th – 14th August 2023|
|Payment Facility||9th – 14th August 2023|
|Exercising choices and locking||10th – 15th August 2023|
|Process of seat allotment round 2||16th – 17th August 2023|
|Result of Round 2||18th August 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college||20th – 28th August 2023|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seats to State Quota (Only For 15% AIQ)||To be Announced|
|3rd Round Counselling|
|Online Registration & Fee Payment||31st August – 4th September 2023|
|Payment Facility||4th September 2023|
|Choice Filling/Locking||1st – 5th September 2023|
|Procession of Seat Allotment||6th – 7th September 2023|
|Allotment Result||8th September 2023|
|Reporting||10th – 18th September 2023|
|VACANCY ROUND FOR ALL INDIA QUOTA/ DEEMED UNIVERSITIES/CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES (MBBS/ BDS/ B. Sc Nursing)|
|Registration/Payment||21st – 23rd September 2023|
|Choice Filling/Locking||22nd – 24th September 2023|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||25th September 2023|
|Result||26th September 2023|
|Reporting||27th – 30th September 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi NEET Counseling 2023
- The age limit for all the candidates applying for the MBBS course in DU must have completed 17 years before or on December 2023.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as of December 2023.
- The reserved category is getting a relaxation of 5 years of the upper age limit.
- The candidates should have cleared the 12th class exam conducted by CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/ Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, with the required subjects such as physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English from any recognized school.
- Candidate should have obtained the minimum 50% marks, and 40% marks are required for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who have cleared the qualifying examination of Patrachar Vidyalaya or the National Institute of Open Schooling will be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses under the 85% Delhi Quota.
- The candidates must clear the NEET UG 2023 examination conducted by CBSE.
- The candidates should be medically fit for the course of MBBS.
Admission Procedure for Delhi NEET Counseling 2023
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their ranks/marks obtained in the NEET 2023 entrance test.
- Candidates have to register on the counselling website to participate in the counselling.
- Candidates must present in the counselling venue on a given date and time. There they will be permitted to fill in the college preferences.
- As per the filled choices, candidate’s rank, and availability of seats in the participating colleges, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Candidates can confirm their seats after payment of counselling fees.
- It is necessary to report the allotted college in the mentioned period and the admission letter to get admission.
Reservation Criteria of Delhi NEET Counseling 2023
15% of seats are reserved for the SC category, 7.5 for the ST category, 27% for the OBC category, 3% for PWD candidates, and 5% for children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel. Candidates have to produce the related document as proof of reserve category.
Document Required for Delhi NEET Counseling 2023
Candidates must bring the original documents below, two sets of self-attested photocopies, and a printout of the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NEET 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET 2023 Rank Card.
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Passport Size Photographs.
If you have any other Delhi NEET Counselling 2023 questions, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.